- Text Size +

It was with a sudden flash of red energy that Fumi appeared, hanging in the air in the fading eminations of the ritual that brought him to this world. With a calamitous crash the intersection beneath him  was smashed asunder by the immense pair of sock clad feet that dropped onto them from above. Fumi wiggled his toes amidst the stone rubble and twisted metal of the street lights unlucky enough to have been flattened beneath his landing.

"Nya! I finally got it!" Fumi put a hand to his waist and straightened his long white braids with a flick of his other hand. "Not too shabby on such short notice."
He smirked and began to appraise what kind of world he had phased to, and whether there was any need to ward himself before he began to explore. He was in the middle of a miniscule alien city where the tallest of it's four-story buildings only came up to his knees and its streets were packed with mouse sized inhabitants that scurried around in droves or plied its streets in strange metal wagons.

"This place looks fun! Last one was so boring- everyone was too big to bully and shrinking everyone who tries to fight you is such a chore." He sighed. 

Fumi flicked his overly-long black sleeve to free a black-nailed hand and deftly plucked a scroll out from within the  navel-length cut of his collar. He waved his hand over the vellum and the script on it warped to depict an illumination of a cloud-draped blue world and shifting runic text. 

"Nya? A magic rating that low? No way. That must just be a silly mistake." He flicked his wrist and the scroll snapped back into his robes by some invisible force. "Let's just tease out some of their magi then to size them up, fufu." 

A crowd of the tiny inhabitants had formed around him in the streets, all staring in various states of disbelief. Not one of them had the pointed ears of those ever-smug elves, or the unflattering features of an orc; but at the same time none were blessed with the fluffy pert cat ears that twitched attentively atop Fumi's head or the tail that flicked out from beneath the red frilly trim of his robe.

"All humans too? Nya, so cute! Nobody is quite as much fun to play with!" 

With a mischevous grin Fumi leant forward onto his knees and eyed up the crowd of pinky-length magical nulls beneath his gaze.His face was thin and beautiful, with piercing red eyes and shining long white hair that spilled over his narrow shoulders. His skin was pale and soft; clean and berift of hair. Those close enough to him noticed the faint scent of strawberries and rose water, and beneath the even fainter tang of his young body's sweat. His figure was alluring with curvy but toned musculature and broad hips, atop which his revealing red and black robes draped tastefully. His feline ears twitched at every mutter of the throngs below or every honk of traffic in the distance. 

"Mmm- nope. Not a single magi here, not even any latent ones, huh?" He put a finger to his pouting lips.
"I bet nobody's ever even taught you how to play Cat and Mouse before, and I won't even have to shrink you any! I'll be nice and give you a head start until your casters get here."

Fumi lifted his foot and without looking drove it through the roof of a nearby building, blasting debris out of its windows and dirtying his knee socks."Ooooone." He exhaled in a drawn-out breath.

All at once the cars and crowds gathered his meaning and began to flee in every direction from him. Fumi glanced around and from his lofty height noticed he was on a long hook-shaped island with squat little buildings covering most of it and dozens of boats moored in its bay. At the far end was a huge flat field with what looked like several flying ships laying around; the best place to find any magi for sure he figured.

"Ok! Two-Three-Four-Go!" He suddenly cried, leaping spryly over a city block and landing heavily on the next intersection.

A dozen cars crumpled like foil beneath his socks and dozens of tiny people splattered or were tossed back by the force of the impact. The buildings around him shuttered and one or two shoddier ones ruptured apart. Not missing a moment Fumi began to take long, slow steps down the main road of the island- planting his feet firmly through the roofs of buildings or into fleeing crowds of humans and vehicles, savoring the alternating smashing and crunching of both. The distance between him and the airfield closed rapidly, his booming giggles and taunts rolling over the chaos beneath him. 

"Come on! There's only one of me, so just run away! It isn't that hard, you're not even that small!" He cried out, leaping into a sliding landing that cut a large warehouse in half and burst several water and gas mains. Fumi swiped his hand through the pointed tower of a church, scattering its bricks to the wind and snatching up it's tiny brass bell."Nya, what a cute souvenier, fufu." He snickered ringing the bell and tying it to one of his sleeves.

Fumi was jingling his newfound accoutrement when he noticed a prickling sensation brush across his bare chest  and heard several loud pops from the airfield ahead. "Huh? Was that a spell?" He muttered, suddenly looking very curious and raising his hand to his brow.  Then he noticed it, a little troop of humans at the airfield sitting around one of their little metal carts and manning some kind of little weapon. All around them humans were scrambling to get into their flying boats and a few already in the air were soaring distantly or fleeing. 

"Nyaaa? That's it?" Fumi murmured, watching incredulously as several more bursts of gunfire and a few missiles popped futilely against his minimally warded skin.When one of the flying machines roared low over his head and unleashed dozens of white trailed rockets that burst in a bouquet of harmless explosions across him that he burst out laughing. 

"Nyahahah! That's it! Wow, you really don't have any magic here at all!" He said, pitiously. Fumi took a solid minute to compose himself before his tone changed to genuine wonder.

"How did you even get this far without magic? I've never heard of humans filling a whole world without it."Fumi glanced around, savoring his sudden sense of absolute dominion over what he surveyed.

"I think I can finally unwind here!" He ecstatically cheered, tossing his arms into the air and flicking his tail triumphantly. He reached into his collar and drew out a small red crystal, crushing it quickly between his fingers. 

"Maxima Ars!" He cried, before casting the red dust into the air with a flourish of his hand. Fumi smirked smugly as a faint red aura began to wind from his hand up his slender limbs to his core, then down his thighs to his legs. He cooed, reacting to a magical warmth which nothing else could match. He undid the single knotted cord that held his robe shut at the waist and slipped his hands past to rub at his belly and carress his hips as the empowering energy filled his form.

Then it began- slowly and steadily his footprint began to expand. First rolling over the remnants of the cars he already stood atop, then subsuming another beneath his toes with a loud metallic grinding. By the time the stunned humans around him realized he was getting even bigger his feet had already sunk a dozen feet deeper into the soil beneath him, and the buildings around him crumbled as his weight multiplied with each foot he grew. 

His head rose higher above the human's little island, and he cried out a haughty laugh when his growth caught one of the low flying planes unawares and it exploded in a great confligration of metal and flame against his left ear. Within seconds he was as tall as the island was long, his feet driving deep into the ground which turned to mud beneath his socks and filled in with roiling seawater. Fumi looked down at the rapidly diminishing island, which fell apart into the sea as the tremors of his apotheosis rumbled into its core. 

"Nya~ It would be a shame not to give you something special for welcoming me to such a liberating world. Here's how thankful I am!"Time seemed to stop for the humans below as the immense titan above them leapt from the crater he had formed into the air and kicked his legs out in front of him. His lithe frame lifted high enough that in just the two seconds he flew above them the sky was completely replaced with the soft vista of his butt, clad in a pair of silky black panties. 

When Fumi landed on Bermuda it was with a mile wide waist, and a staggering 5 mile height. His impact was as much a wet splash as it was a satisfying crunch, and he shuddered with delight as he felt the entire island flatten beneath him. A massive wake kicked up around him and tossed what boats had managed to sail away into the air with the force of the impact. Above him the clouds sundered and parted at the force of his impact, and only a moment later his shoulders pierced through them. 

As his spell finally reached its limit, Fumi felt his feet scrape the bottom of the ocean astride the seamount that was once an island. Even with his heels digging into the mud of the deep sea his toes poked out above the churning ocean, unknowingly destroying dozens of cargo ships with each twitch or shift of his weight. When the warm, overwhelming feeling of growth reached its zenith and faded into his person, Fumi stood over 200 miles tall- or he would have were he not sitting in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean like it was a puddle. What was once the Bermuda Rise was now more like a bump in the cool sand that rested beneath his warm butt and thighs. He shivered pleasureably at the myriad of unearthly sensations that passed through him.

Even sitting his head poked up into the highest level of the planet's atmosphere, though his bread-and-butter wards against environmental dangers meant this was just another titilating detail to the young magi. "Nya, now let's have some fun." Fumi giggled.