[Reviews - 51] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

What would you do if you woke up  to find that your best friend is a giant and is using your city, your world as her personal plaything? Every single day. Your friend seems to have the power to alter the world around her, but is it real or an illusion?

 

This is the story of a boy being pulled into the games his best friend plays by changing the size of herself and others. All for her pleasure. 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Nose, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 19482 Read: 124219
Published: January 06 2018 Updated: March 07 2024
Story Notes:

I have a few things planned out but am open for suggestions. This will be more spur of the moment for when it's written and updated.

1. Morning Routine by The Micro Giant [Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarstar (1770 words)

I have a few things planned out but am open for suggestions. This will be more spur of the moment for when it's written and updated.

2. The Wheels on the Bus by The Micro Giant [Reviews - 0] (1866 words)

I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. Please let me know what type of content you'd like to see.

3. Physical Education by The Micro Giant [Reviews - 1] (3750 words)

This one is a bit longer than the others, mainly because it has more dialogue and descriptions. I really wanted to flesh things out more. I hope you enjoy!

4. Goddess in the Streets by The Micro Giant [Reviews - 4] (4423 words)

I have some fun giantess action in this one for you guys! I hope you enjoy! This one's a bit longer than the others, but I hope you enjoy~

5. Homework by The Micro Giant [Reviews - 4] (2418 words)

I decided to release this one a bit earlier than expected. I hope you guys enjoy it!

6. Advanced Physical Education by The Micro Giant [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2906 words)

Sorry for the long delay between posts, real life has been a pain to get through lately, but I found enough time to edit this one for you! Just some playfulness and fun.

7. Chapter 7: Mundane Morning Routine by The Micro Giant [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (2349 words)

Wow, the first update in...6 years? I hope it was worth the wait!