- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, so finally, it's coming out early. I hope you're happy guys !

Aunt Suzie is an ass…

Sixteen years old Stephen Jameson had never liked his Aunt Suzie. For one, she was only five years older than him, being his mother’s half-sister, because his maternal grandma had been used to fooling around a lot with men, and yet she had treated him like a puppy or a babt all his life. Therefore, the two sisters had hated each others, being like night and day, even if his Mom had never done anything against her sister, despite Suzie constant acts of passive-aggressive behaviour. Stephen’s mom, Helen, had been a scientist, and had married a bank’s accountant, Jonas Jameson. Aunt Suzie, however, was kind of a model, an airhead whose money mostly came of losers lurking on Instagram and propelling her to fame and fortune. 

Helen had been small and frail, like her father, being barely 1m53 (5f) and so had Jonas, being only 1m66 (5f4) and Stephen had taken after them, being the same size as his dad, his growth stopping when he had been thirteen, with thin arms and legs, ruffled black hair and grey eyes. He knew that he looked weak; all the boys at his High School and most of the girls mocked him because of it and he never had a girlfriend. To the contrary, Aunt Suzie was massive, like his Grandma and her own dad. Suzie was 1m96 (6f4), with large shoulders, plump arms and legs, enormous knockers and an ass which had always made Stephen salivate looking at it. It was, in his eyes, her only redeeming quality, that huge, muscular and jaw-dropping ass she had always offered to his eyes, as far back as he could remember.

Sadly, she was an airhead and never really cared about his feeling. Being so close in age, she liked to play prank at him, when she wasn’t treating him like a little kid in need of a mommy, and he had been ashamed a lot of times when younger because of it. Sometimes, she would collide her ass with his head and pretend that she hadn’t seen him, one time, she even sat on him as he was laying on the sofa, watching TV, and he had been badly hurt in the process. But worst of all was that day, four years ago, when he had had his first erection looking at her enormous backside swaying back and forth as she danced at a family event, having invited herself to their home as she always did, abusing her size to prevent the Jameson from opposing her whims.

Suzie had seen it and instead of being shy about it, or even comprehensive, she had reached for him, forced him to drop his pants and underwear and had laughed her gigantic ass out at how small his erect penis was, barely as long as her pinky, going as far as to take it in her hands to compare it. It had been terrible, and all the more because his parents hadn’t ordered her to stop. Suzie had sometimes a short temper and being so much taller, heavier and stronger than their family, the Jamesons were used to letting her do as she pleased. That night, Stephen had passed out crying out of shame.

Yes, Stephen hated this overgrown bimbo, and sadly for him his parents had died in a car accident three months ago and Aunt Suzie had been his closest living relative and he had been forced to go live with her. Her teasing had become insufferable, she always found ways to enter his room when he was changing or coming to shower with him…She mocked him, and in at least one occasion he was almost certain that she would have raped him if he hadn’t managed to evade her paws. She had entered his room in the early morning and found him naked and his dick erect with his morning wood, and the glint in her eyes had made him really afraid… he even had to close his locket’s door at night because of it!

He really couldn’t understand why she acted this way with him. She was like his late Grandma in that she fucked left and right with immense guys with dicks he couldn’t even compare himself with; he had been forced to look at all her pictures and he had been ashamed at how inadequate he was compared to those massive stallions and their throbbing bats. He even had met some, and those guys dwarfed him so much that he felt terribly inadequate. And yet, she always tried to get her hands on him…

So, he had grown angry and decided to turn the tables on her, but in the end he had done himself no good for his future with it, quite the contrary. He was kind of a chemical genius, something he had always kept hidden because he was afraid that he would skip classes and found himself with older teenagers if it was discovered. Being smaller than your classmate was already hard, he didn’t want to be with older, taller and stronger kids all day, and he had created a potion which would shrink her to 5 cm (2 inches).Then, he would have his revenge and teach her not to abuse her size. Being careful, he also had created an antidote… but sadly, just as he was contemplating his work, she had barged in the basement where his lab was and he had dropped the shrinking potion on him…

-------------------------------------

“OH MY GOD SWEETIE, YOU’RE SMALL!” screamed Aunt Suzie, her gigantic breasts almost crushing the now minuscule Stephen as she leaned forward to inspect him. Stephen retreated hastily, falling on his now gigantic clothes in the process. God, they were humongous, those orbs, probably weighting tens of tons, if not hundreds compared to him now. Those double K monsters had been enormous before, but now they were the stuff of nightmares, and Stephen felt his bladder constricting. Thankfully, he managed to not piss himself, right here, right now.

“Auntie! You must wet me with the red potion! Please, I’ll return to my normal size!” screamed the teenager, hoping that his stupid titaness of an Aunt would do it without complaining.

“WHY WOULD I DO THAT HONEY?” asked the gigantic blonde, clearly puzzled, her building-sized breasts swaying back and forth because of how precarious her position was.

“Why? But… Because I’m your nephew! I need to return to my normal size!” roared Stephen, becoming quite agitated.

“OH BABY, I KNOW YOU ARE MY NEPHEW… BUT YOU SEE, YOU’RE ALSO THE SOURCE OF ALL MY FANTASMS, HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS, SINCE I SAW YOUR MINUSCULE DICK WHEN YOUR WERE TWELVE!” revealed the giantess with a bright smile.

“What?” muttered Stephen, at a loss. “But you… you fuck around with those giants guys with the giant dicks! And you said that I had the smallest dick you’ve ever said!”

“TRUE, BOTH THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH… BUT THOSE GUYS, THEY ARE JUST HERE TO HELP ME DEAL WITH SEXUAL RELEASE… I’M MORE TURNED ON BY INTELLIGENT GUYS, SMALL AND FRAIL... AND WELL, LET’S FACE IT HONEY… YOU’RE THE BRIGHTEST AND SMALLEST I KNOW OFF, ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, SO YOU SHRINKING LIKE THAT? THAT’S A GIFT FROM GOD! ANYWAY, I HAVE TO PUT YOU SOMEWHERE SAFE NOW!”

Aunt Suzie clumsily caught Stephen in her right hand, making him scream in pain but apparently not caring at all. Her fingers were twice as long as him, and each at least as wide as he was, if not more. The minuscule teenager could hear her breath quicken and looking over her fingers,, with great difficulties, he noticed how agitated her twin mountains were… his heart sank at this view, terrified at the idea that she could put him there… He would probably be crushed to death in mere minutes in there.

“Don’t drop me in your bra! Please, anywhere but there!” screamed the terrified boy.

“OH SILLY, OF COURSE I WON’T PUT YOU IN MY BRA… I REALLY DON’T LIKE PUTTING SMALL THINGS IN THERE, IT FEELS AS IF BUGS WERE CRAWLING ON THEM. MY BOOBS ARE FOR HUGE DICKS ONLY… MY ASS ON THE OTHER HAND, WILL BE ONE OF YOUR TWO HOMES SWEETIE…. AND HERE IS THE MAIN ONE!” she chirped, dropping the teenager in an empty aquarium.

“What no! Please, Auntie! You can’t put me there or… or in your ass!”

“TATATA! NO SCREAMING HONEY; PLEASE!” said the giantess as she leaned forward to get her 13cm (5 inches) stiletto, offering him an incredible view of her gigantic ass, at least twice as large as her Double K breasts. The young teenager had had a lot of wet dreams about this ass before but now, at their respective size? It was simply too vast to comprehend, he felt like a bug compared to the vast spheres. Stephen pissed himself as he saw his Auntie rise to her now 2m9 (6f9) height, shaking and falling on his knees.

“I’LL GO AND BUY YOU WHAT YOU’LL NEED HONEY! I WANT YOU TO HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE IN YOUR NEW HOMES! JUST SO YOU KNOW, I CAN’T WAIT TO TAKE YOUR VIRGINITY AND HAVE CHILDREN WITH YOU. WITH MY BODY AND YOUR BRAIN, THEY’LL BE AWESOME! EVEN IF I END PREGNANT BECAUSE OF THOSE HUGE RETARDS, YOU'LL BE THE ONLY DADS THEY'LL EVER KNOW, SO THEY'LL BE SOOOO SMART! AWW, DON’T BE AFRAID OF MY ASS SWEETIE, I KNOW YOU’VE ALWAYS LOVED IT, EVERYBODY DOES! AND YOU’LL DISCOVER THAT NO MAN CAN RESIST MY ASS-CHEEKS… BEFORE LONG, YOU’LL BEG ME TO LET YOU SLEEP WITH THEM!”

Aunt Suzie exited the house, offering him a tantalizing view of her enormous ass but it only made Stephen cry more. His Aunt was an ass, and now he was her anal toy…