- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Let me know what you guys think through some reviews! I'm writing this for my own enjoyment, but if others are liking the story I'd be more encouraged to keep it up. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

I don't really like when authors have a whole chapter worth of backstory to set things up we're already familar with, so I skip right to the action. I hope that's okay!

Boom.  

Jason felt the ground shake all around him. He was still trying to make sense of it all when he started feeling the earth quake and shiver. All he remembered trying to do was get up to use the pencil sharpener, right next to the door. 

Boom. Boom. BOOM.

As the echoing crashes of thunder got louder and closer, Jason was suddenly blown onto his back by a gust of wind. He slid a couple inches across the cold, white-tiled floor as he looked up in astonishment. The classroom's door, now endlessly tall to him, had swung open. Standing in the doorway, was Mrs. Bennett, now at least a mile tall to him. 

He surveyed her from the top down. Her plump but pretty face and short-cut blond hair now looked statuesque. Her small but perky breasts hung together in a grey cotton sweater. Below them, her chubby stomach bulged; a little skin visible at the pant line. She was wearing her stiped office pants today, the ones the kids often made fun behind her back. The jokes stemmed from the fact that they clung so tightly to her tremendous thighs; often giving her a mean camel toe. From Jason's perspective, her could somewhat see her massive pussy bulge, but it was shrouded by her gargantuan thighs rubbing up against each other. He gulped, realizing that those thighs alone could wipe our entire neighborhoods at his size. 

His gaze followed down her legs to her feet. She was wearing black flats today, with no socks by the look of it. At his size, he could make out her toes jutting against the inside of her shoes. Her feet were as long as a skyscraper to him, and incredibly thick and massive in their own reality. He finally stood back up to his full height to look back at his teacher's face, now noticing her frown. 

~~~~~~~~

Where the FUCK did those kids go now?

She had been contemplating finding a different teaching job as of late. "The kids at that stupid fucking Catholic school have no respect," she'd tell her friends during late night drinks. And it was true, most of her class consisted of puberty-induced hormonal teens that lacked any sort of decency with her. She'd find crude drawings emphasizing her ginormous ass and thighs. For some reason those kids really focused on her lower body.

Fuck em' she'd say to herself. She knew she had a great ass, given how many stares she got from the other male teachers. She felt she just needed to work on the rest of her body - to look pleasing to more attractive eyes. 

Standing in the doorway of her now abandoned classroom, her brow furrowed. They'd finally managed to break her. "I'll be back in five minutes class," she'd told them, "please, nobody get up or stir up something, I just need to get your Social Studies assignments from the copy room. The day is almost over, just hang in there." She'd have really said that last part for herself. After an enormously shitty day, her tolerance was at the lowest point of her career. They're just kids, Hannah. They don't know any better. 

Well now they've gone and pushed her to the edge. She let out a sigh of exasperation and looked up at the classroom clock. 15 minutes until school ends and they pull this shit? After another deep sigh, she decided she didn't care anymore. This teaching environment sucked, and she'd take getting fired over playing their little game and searching for them throughout the school. Maybe even going as far as to humiliate herself and ask for the secretary to make an announcement over the PA system. 

Fuck them. I'm not playing their stupid games. Fuck if I care anymore. 

Her brow returned to normal, and she let out another sigh, this time of composure. She surveyed the classroom once more, the three rows of desks with her's at the back of the room. The projector screen down but holding no projection. The windows displaying the wintery snowfall outside. It was the last school day before winter break, and she wasn't going to end it on a low note. She remembered she had some hot chocolate mix stored next to her Keurig and decided that's what she'd do. 

She took one step forward into the class room when she felt the faintest of crumples beneath her right foot. She made sure to settle it down fully, and her gaze shifted to meet it. She looked at her foot flexing against the white tile, and still felt a faint crackle. Lifting her foot back up and to the side, she saw a small red splotch on the ground. She lowered her knees to the ground and got a closer look. The red seemed to be a liquid of sorts, mixed with microscopic viscera of different colors. 

Gross. A bug. I warned the kids about leaving their snacks out. 

She stood back up to full height, unknowingly slamming her foot back on the splotch again to force herself up. After patting her knees off, she noticed something moving out of the corner of her eye. Gazing back down at the floor, she saw three other specs moving away from her. More bugs? Besides her class, there wasn't much else Hannah hated more than insects in this world. Without a second thought she took two steps into the class and hovered her left flat over the specs. 

"Guess you didn't get the message..filthy bugs."

~~

Jason had been discovering things about his body lately. He had no idea what the sex ed instructor had been talking about back a year ago. But now, he knew. He still remembered the first time he tried rubbing his hand up and down his penis. He had thought all that masturbating was involved getting an erection and a little blob of clear stuff. But after figuring out what to do, he had been a masturbating fiend. His target? Mrs. Bennett of course. 

Now standing half an inch tall in front of the gargantuan being, Jason began to feel that familiar warmth build up inside his khakis. He looked down to see a bulge emanating from his crotch. He started breathing heavily as he looked back up at Mrs. Bennett. Only this time, his view had changed. Mrs. Bennett's thick ankle had lifted her flat as she began her venture into the classroom. 

Jason froze, he watched as the humongous gray sole of her flat began to overshadow him above. A couple bits of dust particles fell on top of him as the toe end finally moved past over him. Her whole foot was roughly 50 feet above him, he should be scared to death; fearing for his life. But he wasn't. Jason had the biggest erection he'd ever had in his whole life. A huge cum-stain was now visible on the crotch of his khakis. His mouth was agape with horror and ecstasy. He didn't know how to react with so many feelings flowing through his body. So, he simply stood in place, watching Mrs. Bennett's sole inch closer and closer to him. 

Finally, when it was mere feet away, panic and adrenaline rocketed through his body. He let out a small yelp, and then a loud scream as his legs started working again and tried propelling him in some direction - any direction. Running with an erection wasn't something he was used to, and with his mind fogged up with mixed emotions, he didn't bother to look up to see Mrs. Bennett's sole make contact with his head. He felt an immeasurable pressure as he was knocked down to the ground - his feet slipping right out beneath him. He fell face down and turned onto his back just in time to the uncompromising ripples of his teacher's sole. Out of breath, with an erection throbbing up and down, he was barely able to let out a yelp before his screams were muffled by Mrs. Bennett.

It was an event that only lasted a split-second, as his yells for help were cut short and forced back inside his lungs, his nose was broken in to his skull and eyes splurged out of their sockets. His arms instinctually bent up to push back but were quickly snapped. His skull started to split as his ribs began to bend backward and puncture his internals. He was still conscious to feel his penis smushed up against his stomach and eventually crushed and flattened into mere flesh and blood. As the lower half of his body caught up with his upper, his skull finally burst, spewing brain matter and gore alongside the sole.  

His whole body was demolished out of existence, not even containing a semblance to its original shape. The only hints were that of his khakis and sweater that smushed up against Mrs. Bennett's sole. Of course, her foot finally settled, and the giantess, confused at this sensation, flexed her building-sized toes within the flat, further grinding her student's remains into nothing-ness. When she finally peeled her foot from its place, Jason's clothes had cemented themselves to her sole and traveled along with it. 

After examining the remains of the "bug," Mrs. Bennett stood back up to full height, stomping her right flat back on top of them. Her foot nudged ever so slightly, further grounding the bones and blood into nothingness. Nobody would ever be able to find any semblance of Jason ever again. 

~~

Watching all of this unfold, Madelyn and James were in hysterics. They were known as the class lovebirds. The pair constantly broke up and got together again, making a big show of each occasion. This kind of behavior was typical at most middle schools. The second Mrs. Bennett had left the classroom, they were out of their seats and in each other's arms, much to the dismay of the rest of the class. 

"Oh, give it a rest will you," beckoned Sasha, one of the many self-proclaimed popular girls of the school, "when Mrs. Bennett comes back your asses are toast."

"Stuff it Sasha, you're just jealous I get the hottest boy in the school all to myself." Madelyn then proceeded to kiss James on the cheek, much to the horror of the rest of the class. Sasha had started faking gagging noises, although it would do well to note that they might not have been fake after all. 

But now the lovebirds had found themselves in the same situation as the rest of the class. Shrunken, and terrified. They had watched on in horror as Jason was crushed out of existence. Although they didn't know it was Jason, they only knew it was a former classmate. There seemed to be an immeasurable distance between the pair and him, until Mrs. Bennett's gigantic fat foot had settled and made the latter's burial grounds, putting that distance in a different perspective. 

After wiping away Madelyn's tears and trying to bestow some confidence with her, he managed to finally speak his mind. "We need to get to the others and find some way to get help." Madelyn's eyes were still leaking, she was still mumbling to herself something about her mother. "Madelyn! We need to get away from her now! Let's go!"

And with that, James grabbed Madelyn's arm and began running towards the desks. He hadn't turned to face them since the incident and looked up in amazement for a moment. They looked alien to him, stretching up for such an incredible distance. The four shiny metal poles looked like something out of a science fiction movie. But he didn't draw that comparison. James knew that those movies were for fucking nerds

Madelyn was still in a trance but tagged along as the pair sprinted off. Much to their misfortune, it was this rapid movement that had caught the attention of their teacher. As James and Madelyn ran for their lives, a shadow started to cast over them. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, a loud booming voice near shattered their ear drums. 

GUESS YOU DIDN'T GET THE MESSAGE...FILTHY BUGS.

James stopped running and grasped Madelyn to turn and look upward. He hadn't even finished looking up before his world went black. The last thing James and Madelyn had seen was each other's terrified tear-drenched faces. Madelyn, still calling out for her mother. 

~~

Not wanting to waste any time disposing of them, Mrs. Bennett stomped down forcefully and twisted her foot in place. Her powerful toes swishing inside her flat, grinding the bugs into a fine paste. She blushed, realizing that she stomped with all her weight and had caused a couple of the desks nearby to jolt. I really need to hit the gym during this break she figured. 

Not even caring about the lives she claimed, she peeled her foot off from the once-bodies and finished walking to her desk. She was appalled to see that somebody had messed with her drawers. No, not somebody, she knew exactly who. 

Michael, that little specky faced cunt. 

She walked around her desk to sit down in her office chair. A dingy little thing that the school claimed was the only chair they could offer up. She had always planned on getting a better one but never found the motivation to. As of late though, the chair had started jutting into her sides; her ass busting at the empty space between the arms as well. She sighed as she lowered herself down, not realizing that another "bug" had found himself trapped on its harsh surface, awaiting to be plastered across her world-famous behind. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you liked the chapter be sure to tell me with a review! The next chapter would feature some ass crush and possible vore features with a couple ideas I'd flesh out. Thanks for reading this far :3