- Text Size +

Twenty days of travel through the rainforest changed how a person thought about life. Every day was not just a march through hostile territory, harrassed at every turn by skirmishers, but was a fight against the hostile environment itself. Alligators, tigers, and other older more menacing creatures lived in this hellish place. 

Despite this the legion carried on, hacking a path for their carts and war engines through the bamboo thickets. Pilus unfolded his vellum map and gestured for one of the scouts to climb a nearby palm and see if he could spot the lake they were supposed to turn East at.

The Goddess' strategy was foolproof; march the length of the Western edge of the world and cut East behind the savages' lines and wreak havoc. The Chapter Master's contemplation was broken by the clear cry of the scout above him. 

"Less than a mile ahead!" He shouted, sliding down the tree.

A tired, but encouraging cry rose from the knights around Pilus, who restrained his desire to join them in as he inspected the map. 

"The lake marked here should be at least 5 miles further than that," he thought, but the jungle was the death of accurate measurement and military organization. So on they marched.

After a few long hours the Legion broke the edge of the rainforest and began to fan out along the banks of the lake, most laying down their gear and filling their canteens from it's banks. Pilus wiped his forehead and shared a draught of wine with his signifier, who thrust his purple banner into the bare soil beside him.

"Strange lake this one. As blue as sapphire and not a shrub butted against it's banks," the one-eyed grognard observed. 

Pilus handed him his wineskin and glanced around at the surrounds. The shores of the lake were barren of life, just a strip of damp dark earth and stones. Curious he thought, in a place where the choking rainforest grew into every possible available space.

Bigger as well, than it looked on the map; it seemed to stretch off towards the edge of the world.

Then he heard the cries from the water.

Dozens of knights who had waded into the water to wash or drink had dissapeared beneath the surface, and a hundred other at it's banks struggled to free themselves from water which stuck to them with the viscocity of molasses. 

"By the Goddess, what is this?" Pilus muttered as soldiers ran to the banks to try and free their companions from being dragged under the now rolling surface of the lake. 

Then all at once the lake seemed to draw back and up, raising like a wave held together by some unseen force. Rising like a cloud into the sky the entire length of the lake shifted and roiled, forming into an immense, valley-spanning hand above the terrified legion.

Pilus scarcely had time to order a retreat back into the jungle before the hand turned in place and splashed thickly into the edge of the jungle, enveloping the entire legion in it's sticky embrace. 

---

Jjubila stuffed her fingertips into her mouth and hummed satisfactorally at the salty, savory taste of her barbeque chips. 

"Mmn~ Sho' gud." she murmured, withdrawing her finger tips and licking the dust from her sticky fingertips.

She watched Musume manage the defense of one of her cities and went for another scoop of irresistable bliss. 

"Jjubila?"

"Yesh' Mmumu~?" Jjubila replied through her fingers.

"What did you just do to my legion there?" Musume replied, looking blankly at her.

"Mnm?" she gurgled, looking down past her flowing blue hand to the patch of jungle landscape that had been scraped down to the table. She pulled her finger from her mouth, trailing a strand of goo and noticed the hundreds of tiny purple-clad knights stuck in and on her fingertips like so much... chip crumbs.

She turned her view to the still half-full bowl of chips that sat along the edge of the table, then turned to Musume, looking innocent and confused before covering her mouth and giggling.

"Tehe~! Sorry Musume, my bad!" she bubbled, her gooey form jiggling as she laughed at her own clumsy mistake. 

"Ehhh. That legion was doing something really important, Jjubi," Musume replied, looking somewhat cross and placing a hand on her hip. 

"It's ok, it's ok!" Jjubila cried, pointing a dripping finger to Musume's boxes of reserves that sat on her table edge, "Just put a new one there, an even bigger, better one! Yaaay!" She cheered, as genuine as one could be. 

"Y-yeah, sure, that's fine. Just be more careful, silly!" Musume smiled, going to open a new pack labeled, [Veteran Knightly Legion: 10,000 Strength: 2mm Scale. Provisions and Training Included!]

Jjubila looked back at her fingers for a moment and pursed her lips, looking guiltily up at Musume. 

"Do you want this one back?" she inquired.

"Ehh." Musume looked at the goo and barbeque-drool saturated knights," "N-no it's ok." 

"Yaaaay~!" Jjubila cried loudly, licking her fingers clean in a hearbeat, her pupils forming blue hearts.

"Y-yeah," Musume replied, wiping sweat from her forehead and deploying her new legion in the barren lake-bed Jjubila's errant hand had created. 

---

An hour and a half later and the two girls had fought their game to a bitter tie, and Musume was placing her spare reserves into her satchel. 

"That was a close game, we'll have to do a rematch for sure!" 

"Yeah, I'll buy more guys for next weekend!" Jjubila excitedly hopped in place, splatting against the floor each time.

"Eh, more? You've got so many left in reserves, you're gonna bring even more next game?" Musume asked incredulously, pointing  at the stack of Itzen Warriors she still had set aside.

"Huh? Yeah! Gotta buy a lot more to make it till' then, silly!" the goo girl replied, plopping her gooey palms together and laughing airily. 

"Sure, well I'll have to really bring my game face next time!" Musume replied, slinging her satchel over her shoulder and giving a little mock wag of her fist. 

"Haha, I can't wait!" Musume waved and walked out into the storefront, planning on buying a few upgrade blister packs of her own.

Jjubila listened to her footsteps clack down the hall for a few moments before sloshing about in place and in one deft movement pulling herself onto the gaming table, bowling over a massive stretch of mountains like a mudslide and flowing chest-first into the thick rainforest with a wet slap.

"Waaah!" she cried jubilantlyVisible within her chest a white pop up warbled in the refracted light.

[14,204 💀] 

Jjubila volunteered with the club to reset the tables each night. In fact she was the best at cleaning them, and nobody seemed to mind a little missing stock as a bonus. 

"Mmm, a little salad before the main course!" Jjubila said excitedly, savoring the feeling of the miniscule trees being plowed down beneath her  glistening transparent form. 

Lying on the table prone her petite form was visible to every mortal on the board. Jjubila was a slimegirl demon, a sentient blob of cloudy emerald-colored goo in the form of a young, slightly chubby girl. A flowing facimile of hair framed her obnoxiously cute face, which sported a pair of expressive eyes that glanced about at the potential snacks scrambling around her. 

As she scooted a few inches foward to better examine the nearest settled lands her flat chest trailed long strands of sticky goo to the newly stripped bare tabletop. The fragments of the dissolved world beneath her were suspended within her like fruit bits in jello.

"Okay! I already know you knights are soooo~ tasty, so I'll start with you!" Jjubila cheerily announced their doom. 

She lowered her face over a wide stretch of farmland, dotted with dozens of pinky-width hamlets and farmsteads.

"Wah~! Your little houses are so cute, they're like little chocolate chips!" Jjubila swooned, her steamy mint-scented breath knocking over the nearest forests and hovels and spraying foam across a lake. 

She abruptly framed a rural county by plopping her hands down astride them and stuck her wide blue tongue out towards one of the villages, trickling a puddle of creamy blue 'spit' atop a sheepfold and it's adjoining pasture. The villagers carried themselves as fast as their feet could spirit them, but Jjubila's 'petite' tongue flattened dozens of them in the fields and saw them adhered to it's  surface.

Rolling forward, the collossal tongue scooped up every peasant and house it crossed, trapping all in an impossible-to-escape mire. Her 'skin' was held together with great surface tension, like the surface of jello, but as soon as she pressed down on anything with any part of her body it proved sticky enough that nothing  escaped her grip.

Once she had licked up several villages and their attendant keeps she pulled them into the massive cavern of her mouth and pressed her tongue against the roof of her mouth, squelching everything into paste.With an audible gulp she sucked the entire county into the swirling insides behind her soft belly.Jjubila rose from the table slightly, licking her lips and closing her eyes satisfactorally as the popup struggled to center on her navel.

[22,253 💀] 

"Mmm~! So salty and nice! So much better than straight out of the box," she complimented before returning to a crawl and scarfing down great tracts of countryside with relish. 

After a minute of glutting on the land her nose stopped short of a massive fortress-city built atop a wide hill, which streamed with legions of knights trying to evacuate the fort as rapidly as possible. This was Musume's capital that had resisted her invasions all game, and had grown to impressive size.

"Waaaah~! Look how many of you there are!" Jjubila cried, deafening the legion with her chipper voice and stripping banners from their mounts with her breath. 

Without hesitation she cupped the citadel between her hands and yanked it from its foundations, raising it's garrisoned walls up to her face. Her wide eyes darted between the walls which bristled with archers and siege engines, to the courtyard which was overflowing with tents filled with knights and their squires caught in their effort to evacuate the fort.

"Hehe, It's like a pudding cup!" Jjubila giggled, before running her tongue across her shining blue lips.

Parting her mouth she held it up to the walls of the fort and began to vigorously wiggle her tongue across the packed defenses. Once her tongue was coated in the tiny humans she pursed her lips around each tower and suckled the inhabitants out like sugar from a pixie stick until the castle was rendered dripping hollow shell. 

[25,612💀] 

Swallowing with a hearty gulp, Jjubila halted her perusal of the continental buffet and rested her pert butt on the plateau the castle had stood on. 

---

The Eight Eastern Legions ran across the bare rock of the plateau as fast as they could, many throwing down their shields or any treasure they had fled from the castle with, valuing their own hide above anything they could possibly escape with. Above them the Archooze glutted herself on their once great fortress, the sound of licking and humms of girlish delight striking terror into the mortals below. 

Even with her attention turned away the collossal demoness proved calamatous to the masses below. Shifting her weight slightly, a thick thigh passed overhead, letting a few drops of slime drip amidst the throngs below. With heavy wet thumps the mint-scented blobs bowled over the legion's tents and swallowed men up whole, trapping them in place. 

Then there was the immense splat of the demoness' sole landing amidst the crossroads at the draw up to the plateau. There thousands of knights were pressed against the ground by the warm goo of her foot. Her 'skin' was taut with viscous surface tension, and those pressed beneath the impossible weight of her foot had a moment of incredible pressure before becoming mired in the sticky goo and carried away as her foot scraped miles of the land clean, save for streaks of warm blue wetness. 

Many who had found cliff faces and crags to hide in looked up and watched as the Archooze bit into the empty castle like a cookie with a deafening crunch of stone. She sighed with unholy glut, then without warning shifted her weight so her curvy rear hung above the highlands like an eclipse that threw everything into a deep blue cast.

Those countless mortals beneath her could see her plump butt spread briefly, her intimates wrought elegantly in the medium of goo dripping above them. Most of the remnants of the legion were obliterated as her butt landed with a squish, overflowing the edges of the plateau and oozing flat across the plains below, keeping its soft supple shape all the while. 

Those relatively few who had survived between her thighs rose to their feet to stare open mouthed at the gooey vulva that rose above them, its most intimate folds covered demurely with an immense white box.

---

[196,242💀] 

Jjubila sighed happily and jiggled her butt atop the landscape like a bowl of jello, something like a deeper blue blush gracing her cheeks. 

"Tehe~. Lots of you down there huh?" she giggled, holding a hand to her mouth in an impish gesture. 

She parted her joined thighs and glanced through the strands of stickyness  at the remaining throng of knights caught in the gooey valley. 

"Hey, what are you looking at down there, huh?" Jjubila asked jauntily, sinking her fingers into the yielding 'skin' of her thighs, "Did you wanna get eaten by this instead?" she teased, placing her fingers on her vulva and spreading them apart gently.

Her glistening blue diamond stretched above the legion below and clear streams of fluid bubbled forth from the soft folds within. With a quick swipe of her hand she captured a hundred humans on her fingertip and unceremoniously pushed it into her tight pussy, giggling sensually at the feeling. She may have been amorphous, but she was still a demon girl, and her girlish parts had the same sensitivies and appetites. 

With the 'innocent' glee she showed while stuffing her face, she took to thrusting her densely coated fingers into her lovehole, stirring up a cloudly stream of syrup that engulfed any of the legion that tried to hide beneath the curve of her fat mons. The remaining thousands were fed to her churning insides or rubbed against her wetted lips and perky clit, until the plateau was cleaned bare of defenders and Jjubila shivered with delight and coated the stone with her thick honey.

[36,925💀] 

As the tingling faded between her fondling fingers, Jjubila turned about from the barren side of the table to face the densely populated half that had been her empire.

Passing her tongue over her lips she focused her hungry, heart-shaped pupils on the throngs that cowered in her shadow. Pulling herself foward with her hands her thick blue thighs and pussy bulldozed mountains and villages beneath her like a tsunami. 

"Mmm~ I'm still hungry, hehe."