- Text Size +

Lucy didn't feel jealousy for many things at all in her life. Not other students at her University outperforming her, not people she knew with cuter boyfriends, nicer cars, etc. She certainly didn't feel jealous of the Lilliputians and Microputians that lived orders of magnitude beneath her in size. None of that irked her even the slightest. There really was only one thing that Lucy felt jealous of, and unfortunately it was a facet of society that until recently, she had really had no power over.

 

Lucy was jealous that people actually existed in this world that were larger than her. Lucy was a Gulliveran, meaning a Lilliputian stood one inch compared to her, and that she stood one inch compared to a Brobdingnagian. In turn, Microputians stood one inch to Lilliputians, and Brobdingnagians stood one inch to the highest ladder of the chain, the Prodigans.

 

Until recently, this scale from Micro to Prodi was the the universal order. However only a handful of months ago, an extremely expensive procedure was announced that could infact elevate anybody up to Prodigan size. The procedure was quick and painless, and was another step in achieving harmony between the races. Naturally the Prodi government, who in the United States held the active government over all five races, established a lottery based system for those who couldn't afford it. Each month, one lucky person would be selected to be elevated to Prodi size.

 

Lucy couldn't afford the treatment manually, even among Billionares it was a tough buy. But she would be upsized, whatever it took.

 

 

Lucy was only 21, a cute black-haired caucasian girl, an only child but had inherited her mothers facial features, making her stand out in a crowd. Her body was nothing special, a work to be admired for a moment, but nothing more. She was single due to her preoccupation with her studies. Sure she had the occassional night where she'd 'let her troubles go', but honestly did not have time to focus on a relationship.

It was a Tuesday, meaning only one lecture to attend. Lucy stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. She could hear her dorm neighbours moving around through the walls. On one side was Jason, a black market dealer who on numerous occassions had sold Lucy some illegal Micro's. She didn't know whether they were kidnapped from a Micro city, or were bred on a farm, and frankly neither did Jason.

On the other side was Jenny. Jenny and Lucy were friends once in high school, but now were rivals in a way. They were able to be in the same room and talk to each other, but it was clear that neither actually like each other. It didn't bother Lucy that Jenny was basically the Blonde, superior looking version of herself. A larger, more firm ass, larger tits, a cuter face. Weak men would do whatever she said, it was almost magic to watch it happen, something out of a fairy tale.

 

Lucy approached her bedside table and grabbed her last packet of Micros.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Almost a thousand people had been plucked from their city. The population of Micros in the Prodigan United States numbered in the hundreds of trillions, so a mentality had always existed that 'it could never happen to us'. 'It' of course, being kidnapped en masse to be sold on the black market. The Prodigan government was trying to crack down, but progress was slow.

 

The mass of people stood inside a teabag shaped mega strucure. A few people correctly estimated that it was a Gulliveran object, based on the size. Only a few of them had actually seen a Prodigan before. It was a sight they would never forget.

 

Suddenly their world shook. A light seeped into the enormous Gulli storage box, and poured onto the teabag shaped plastic container. Every now and again this would happen, and had been since a week and a half ago when they were kidnapped. But this time was different, for they were now the last teabag.

Gigantic manicured nails pulled them upward, causing hundreds to tumble onto the floor of their prison. They were raised up to eye level with their captor, the Gulliveran Goddess, who smirked in the 'distance', the sound of gums audible as she smiled brightly.

Suddenly, their whole world was turned as they tumbled outward and onward, falling hundreds of feet onto the plushy tongue of the Giantess. Many dying simply from the impact, almost all who survived were injured in some way or another. Some were adhered to her plush lips, some caught in a strand of spit between her teeth. All would perish.

Without regard, Lucy mumbled, "fucking pathetic...". A natural Prodi, born Gulli. If not for the booming voice that scared the masses, it was the slowly sealing cavern of Lucy's mouth that caused screaming and mass fear. As the mouth shut, those where were stuck on the surface of her tongue were flung deep into her throat as she swallowed, never to be heard from again.

For those on her lips, they were moments later rolled over by Lucy's tongue, smearing them all into oblivion.

For Lucy, there was only a minor taste. The act was moreso just a powertrip above the worthless for her.

 

She needed more, and her lecture was not for another few hours. Time to pay Jason a visit.