- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Yeah, it's been a year since we lost Silent-One, and it feels like twenty. She had a really interesting writing style that had me enamored from moment one, and being the kind of person I am, her self-insert Luna in "Class of Giantess" got my attention immediately. 

Since then, I've been taking pointers from the same guy who taught her how to set up a story, and I have spent way too much time on what-about-ifs regarding actually meeting the woman. 

This is basically just my tribute to her, containing just about everything she would have wanted from a one-shot (thank you to friends of hers telling me  her fetishes) and corrupting it with a few of my own personal kinks. So, yeah. Also, the name replacement for her was made using her own moon-themed self-inserts' names. Obviously, "Ellie" is not my real name, but she is vaguely based on my fetishes and personality.

Three rejections during one night at the bar was sufficiently humiliating for me- even a chubby girl has her dignity. I took my whisky bottle with me to a booth way in the back of the bar, and sat down in a heavy crumpling of my whole body that put my dyed-blue locks in my eyes. I'd bought hair dye just to catch that Selena chick's attention, and she wasn't even-

"Bad luck, huh?" The Amazonian young woman asked softly, sitting next to me on the back booth, putting her long, jean-clad legs up on the table. "I know that feeling." There she was. 6'4", shaggy black hair looking wild and untamed, a short-sleeved shirt allowing defined python-like arms to look incredibly sexy and intimidating, and icy blue eyes carrying a hint of soft empathy.

". . . Yeah," I sighed, settling into my seat and trying to avoid getting caught staring. "I don't know how I'm supposed to get a date around here without  just flashing my tits, but I'd like to think I have higher standards than that," I huffed slightly, crossing my arms under said breasts to make my cleavage look more appealing. 

"Hey, you've got my attention," she smirked. "If it makes you feel any better, you'd be the one turning me down if I hadn't just watched you ask out three dudes in a row, and skinny little things at that. I'm nowhere near your strike range, so I'm not dumb enough to try, but I have been checking out your very nice ass from back here, Ellie."

"Th-thank you," I stammered, choking on my drink as I realized that the lovely lesbian both liked my ass and knew my name, "but someone can have different tastes in regards to men and women," realizing my opportunity here and not wanting it to be squandered.

"Oh?" Selena idly scratched an itch in her ankle with the other size-eleven foot, catching my eye for just long enough that she noticed. "How so?" She arched an eyebrow at me curiously, thin lips curling in a gentle smirk. 

Taking a deep breath as I worked up the courage for absolute honesty, I pushed my whisky bottle across the table as I admitted, "While I enjoy being a domme for guys, I utterly fucking melt when it comes to powerful women. H-hell," I stammered, "I don't know how many times I've imagined you stepping on me, or taunting me, or even-"

"Shrinking you?" Selena pointed at the tiny bottle of shrinking solution hanging around my throat, and it was at this point that I noticed the slight blush and utterly predatory smirk she was giving me. "That's a dose for . . . what . . . one night? More than enough time to make all my Goddess fantasies and your submissive desires come true."

My jaw dropped, and I was utterly speechless. I'd never expected . . . hell, I'd barely even dared to hope . . . for any modicum of success, let alone such a quick and easy "hey, wanna be a germ at my feet tonight?" I looked over at the raven-haired Amazon, removed the little bottle's stopper, and downed the full dose of shrinking solution in an instant. 

"Jesus, fuck!" Selena blurted in surprise, looking down at me as the first real spurt of shrinking dragged me down to eight inches in height. Her face flushed with sexual intent, and she shifted her weight to curl her long legs around my reduced body. "I didn't . . . why did you . . . mmm, fuck," she giggled nervously through her struggles to comprehend the immensity of what I'd done. "I hope you know, I'm pretty reckless as a domme, itty-bitty Ellie. You're gonna be sore tomorrow."

I trembled under Selena's gaze, intimidated and aroused by the immensity of her body, her hard musculature taking up my entire vision, her mischievous smile bearing down on me. I could smell the arousal wafting off her, and I melted at the merest hint of the idea that I'd be subjected to that scent more closely. "Goddess . . ." I murmured, bowing and hiding my face in the toned muscle of her thigh, "my life is forfeit to your desires. I can beg and plead to be allowed to serve the parts of your body that attract me most . . . but it is completely within your power to abandon this lustful little slave here in the back corner of the- whoa," I suddenly stopped speaking as I was lifted single-handedly by this athletic demigoddess, elevated to full Goddess status by comparison to my slowly shrinking self.

"If you keep talking like that, you'll make your Goddess quite damp in public. That's the kind of problem you should be attending to, not causing," she purred, those long fingers clenched so tightly around my midsection that  it was obvious that she could easily snap my ribs like twigs with ease if she desired. "I can't play with you here, though . . . so where should I keep you until I get home?"

I could only tremble in Selena's hand, helpless in my desire, feeling myself shrink in arousal. Licking my lips to try to gear myself up for speech, I softly asked, "Am I small enough to fit in your arch, Goddess?" I asked nervously, the idea getting me off to no end. "If I am, you will be free to run home, before I shrink too small to satisfy your desires with my body . . ."

"Pretty sure you fit," the athlete purred, pulling off one of her battered size-eleven shoes with her other hand, lowering the one that held me to her socked sole . . . and, surely enough, my entire body fit in the space between the all-demolishing ball and heel of that powerful foot. "Yeah, you do," she smirked as she set me down, pulling off her sock as well, before bumping me into her bare, dirty, sweaty foot and rapidly pulling that sock back on. 

I squirmed in my sweaty prison of calloused flesh and thick cloth, adjusting my position until I was comfortably facing my new Goddess's wrinkled sole even through my ever-dwindling state. Then, I slowly, hesitantly stuck out my tongue and licked Selena's dirty foot . . . "Fuck yes," I whispered, my fantasies more than satisfied by this whirlwind turn of events . . . trapped and helpless underfoot by an athletic, omnipotent beauty as I dwindled away. Suddenly, my world shifted, and I let out a squeak as her toes tugged on the fabric of her sock, actively restricting the room I had by yet more. And that was merely the limitation imposed by the fabric going taut . . .

"That was a cute little squeak," Selena thundered from high above, her voice seeming more powerful by the second. Suddenly, I found myself in total darkness, and completely immobilized. "I'm gonna start walking, 'kay? Give me a bite if I'm hurting you," the thunder came more distant, and considerably more muffled, but still audible and understandable, as I felt the rush of falling as her foot left the seat of the booth and came crashing down on the floor . . . I was rattled, but not seriously harmed.

The measurements were done properly. I wasn't about to be crushed by something as simple as her footsteps, which was a miracle in and of itself- as a 6'4" athlete, any bit of her weight would flatten a doll-sized girl line myself instantaneously. 

More than any of that, though, was honest worship of my new Goddess's sole as she took another  step . . . and another . . . leaving me, her dwindling little pet girl, gasping and moaning in submissive glee before she'd so much as gotten out of the bar. My tits ground roughly against her thick sole with each shift in the wrinkles of her arch, my stomach and chest getting repeatedly bullied by the might and power of that sole crashing down with incredible force over and over again, my tongue never stopping its licking worship of the foot commanding my full attention. I was truly bathed in sweat and grime with each unfathomable step, welcomed to a world of masochism with each stride coating me further in the results of what had had to have been countless hours of training for this Goddess of athleticism . . .

Finally, after what felt like hours of being allowed to experience such a wonderland of submission, I was liberated . . . sort of. Selena tugged off her shoe and sock, but I was stuck fast in the adhesive that was drying foot sweat as her mighty sole returned to the ground, which was now covered in a layer of rough carpet that scraped at my back and drew a soft, low moan from my lips. I had shrunk a considerable amount- I could tell by the vast distance it appeared to be to her other bare foot, and the increasing roominess of her arch, that I'd become little more than a pathetic toy under her divine feet . . . no more than six inches. "Huh? Where are you?" Selena teased powerfully from above, her voice coming down as a divine edict at my slowly reducing scale. 

"R-right here, Goddess," I called helplessly, knowing that I had no control in this game- if Selena ignored me, chose to let me keep shrinking without letting me play, there would be nothing I could do about it but wriggle against her sole in a desperate call to be played with using more than her arch, to get to be used for her sexual gratification . . .

"Oh, there's my little toy Ellie," she taunted, lifting her foot off the ground so quickly I was glad to have been facing her foot, lest I get motion sick. "I almost thought you were already small enough to be mistaken for sock lint," she laughed, "you were certainly shrinking fast enough! But seriously, I was a little worried. I couldn't figure out where you'd gotten to, and I'm just as eager to play with you as you are to be played with," she giggled, gripping me by the waist between two fingers and tugging me free with a quick, precise yank that made me gasp in blissful, agonized surprise.

Looking up at Selena reverently, I twisted to kiss her finger, but never broke contact with those immense, playful ice blue eyes. "If that's the case, then how's about you use me as a dildo before I'm too small to be any good at the job? I'm a bar hookup who dyed her hair to get with you- fucking use me," I laughed nervously, my stomach churning out of sheer fear that my statement wouldn't go over well, that this Goddess among women would realize that she had a far wider range of options . . . but my own impulsive mouth wouldn't stop after I opened it until a considerable bit after I intended to.

Selena bit her lip, and pulled me closer to her face. "In that case, I'm gonna clean you up and get you all slick and slippery . . . and make you serve my cunt, tiny thing," she purred, flicking my clothes away with a few quick tugs with her fingernail, ogling me openly as she did. "If you wanted to get with me, cutie, you didn't need the dye . . . unless, of course, you wanted me to be unsubtle when I came into you."

"I-I'm not very good with subtle," I admitted, trying to pose in such a way that my curves were on display without looking overweight, but it was pretty difficult with long fingers restraining me and pulling me closer to the athlete's lovely face . . . and then she slurped most of my body into her mouth, leaving only my head and shoulders free. 

Humming in satisfaction, Selena licked and sucked on my body, glancing down her nose at me in smug superiority all the while. I cried out in ecstatic bliss as an immense, wet tongue played over, under, and between my legs, trying to restrain a potentially embarrassing instantaneous orgasm to nothing more than submission and ten seconds of this woman's tongue . . . to no avail, as she probed my lower half with such tenacity that my body was overwhelmed with sensation. I came screaming, satisfied to high heaven if admittedly ashamed at my lack of stamina.

However, it seemed Selena disagreed as she spat me into her palm: "Your little squeak screams . . . why don't you take a look at what they've done to me?" She panted, rapidly moving me along her body to face her blossoming cunt, which hungrily sought to consume my body as it pulsated . . . I couldn't tell when she'd had the time or opportunity to strip, but I was very glad for it as I caught an eyeful of her perfect, athletic form in the nude. I was rendered speechless by the sight, even as I was moved closer and closer to the warm, wet lips that desired my body so. 

"Tell me what it's like, cutie," she purred, before shoving me headlong inside her, before pressing on my feet with two fingers to make it so her pussy was containing me in a velvety vice that pressed on me from all sides. I was drenched in her juices, squeezed by the infinite power of her inner walls, lost to her indescribable taste and incredibly erotic scent. In a word, I was overwhelmed by her . . . but my responsibility was to be her sex toy, so I quickly gathered up my strength to writhe and thrash, feed her desires with nothing but my tiny, squirming form as I pressed against anything that seemed sensitive with seeking hands and kicking feet.

Suddenly, my world was thrown into chaos. An earthquake, and a big one, had knocked me around inside her . . . and another one, and another, each shaking disorienting me as I sought purchase, confirmation as to what was going on, but I only heard rumbles of thunder . . . 

Oh.

That wasn't the earth shaking; it was my Goddess. Her hips were bucking as her orgasm came close, and I had apparently shrank a lot faster than expected if that force had actually disoriented me that much, if I had that much room between one wall and the other. In desperation to satisfy her while I was still visible, I used every once of my strength- if I was this small, I was incapable of hurting her, of even pinching her hard enough that it wouldn't feel good in here. Thrash . . . kick . . . bite.

Even at my size, and the power Selena's voice had taken on by comparison, I was able to understand that the sound I'd heard was a throat-destroying scream of primal ecstasy. I was irresistibly pushed in one direction as a flood of cum sought to escape: out. Further and further out of her, a much greater distance than I remembered from going in . . . until I was two inches tall in an undignified heap, panting in a puddle of cum that was looking more and more like I could swim in it by the second. "Hell . . . fucking . . . yes," Selena sighed in satisfaction, looking down at me with soft, kind eyes and a lopsided grin of every positive emotion I could name, and many I couldn't. "If you're done, I think this stuff wears off once you lose consciousness. Pass out or go to sleep, and you'll be my full-sized girlfriend when you wake," she offered, scooping me up with two digits once more,  but this time each of them dwarfed me rather than needing several to provide that desirable feeling of helplessness.

I gave her a smile of my own at the idea of being more than just a one-night stand, and replied, "I'm pretty sure I was promised a chance to be your foot germ, and I'd love to experience that while you lie in bed," I made sure to say at the top of my lungs, so she could hear me. "If you're tired, though, you don't have to tease me while I check out how small I can get at my new girlfriend's toes!"

Selena laughed, and gave my whole body a kiss at once as I dwindled yet smaller, to only an inch tall. "If you want to get reminded of your place, my filthy, submissive little microbe, your Goddess will certainly indulge." With that, I was placed between two long, powerful toes, each as tall as I was as they waved back and forth . . . and clenched on my body. "Such a little thing, so helpless to even my toes . . . puny and weak, and getting tinier . . ."

Indeed, I was. Half an inch, a quarter, an eighth . . . all as this athletic Goddess indulged my desire to be left puny at the feet of a far more powerful woman . . . "Fuck! Fuck yes! I love you!" I squeaked, knowing that Selena couldn't hear me but quite glad to finally say it regardless. The smaller I got, the faster I shrank, watching lovely, long toes ascend to monoliths, skyscrapers, mountains . . . until a droplet of sweat between two toes was an ocean that carried the scent of my Goddess. At any moment, I could be squashed like nothing . . . and I loved it. Down between Selena's  sweaty, dirty digits, I masturbated until I lost consciousness . . . ready to wake up in the Amazon's arms in the morning.

The last thing I heard as I drifted off? "My microscopic worshipper . . . I can't wait to show you how happy your Goddess is to have a pretty little woman of her own . . . I love you."

Chapter End Notes:

I'm worried the ending is cheesy, but otherwise I'm pretty satisfied with it, and I hope that Sylvia, wherever she is, likes the idea of having "Ellie" treat her right. 

I never met you, but I miss you all the same.