- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm glad to post again, it's been a long time since I last made this story. I hope there are still a few who remember me.

I like the darker side of Giantess', and I really enjoy when innocent little girl's do child like things with shrunken people. It's a fun taboo, and I hope others like it to.

 

Feel free to tell me what you like, and if you're lucky, maybe I'll do it! I have a lot of idea's, but, I want to hear yours.

 

Enjoy!

 

Saturdays were the best! You can wake up as late as you want to! You get to watch cartoons in the morning! And best of all, no school! Though, the best thing about Saturdays was actually the fact that it gave young Beatrice time to torment her new plethora of toys.

Humming idly as she watched a man struggling on the ground, his arms having been pinned down by her fingers, the little-redheaded child grinned viciously at the screaming tiny. There was so much time to experiment with her toys today. She had made sure to set her alarm clock super early so no one would be up before her.

Whenever her sisters got up before she did they tended to chase the tiny’s down first before usually stepping on them or eating them. The problem was they never ever shared with her! Fidgeting in glee as she drank in the frantic thrashes of the smaller creature, Beatrice pursed her lips over him before leaning down.

Acting as if she were about to kiss the little bug, the redhead hovered her mouth over her toy before letting the drool that had accumulated under her tongue freefall onto his face instantly enveloping him in her spit and mucus.

Letting her tongue hang out past her lips as more of her saliva steadily dripped onto the struggling man, Beatrice quivered in delight as she saw small little air bubbles forming over his face. “You like it? Do you want another bath?” Wiggling her tongue back and forth, the redheaded child soon shuddered as she felt the tiny’s movements die out before he fell limp, the last of his breath finally reaching the surface of her spittle as she smiled back down at him darkly.

Drowning these toys was one of her favorite pass times. She had done it with her spit, with her pee, and even with her poop one time when she ate some bad food that upset her stomach. Though a new way she had found out to drown these bugs, one that seemed harder to control, however, was with her sweat!

She had never really noticed it but her body always dripped water out of it whenever it was hot out. It was confusing at first until her mommy told her what it was. And that made it all the more fun to suffocate the smaller creatures with it. Apparently, if she sweats enough she smelled really, really bad! Well, at least that’s what she figured. The younger girl couldn’t tell either way… but the little people she suffocated in her pits or feet really did.

 

Speaking of…

 

Bending her knee all the way back flexibly as she casually laid on her belly, Beatrice looked over at her current captives whose faces were trapped in between her toes. She had hung them by their heads like that for the past ten minutes. Were any still alive to play with?

 

“Dead… Dead… Dead… Dead… Oh?”

 

Looking at a panting woman as she tried to catch her breath, Beatrice hummed as she tossed the other lifeless toys aside so her focus was solely on the remaining survivors of the five bugs she had trapped beforehand.

“Hehehe, you’re a tough one! Well, since you didn’t go bye-bye like those other bugs, I’ll let you pick what where you want to go next!” Smirking as she saw the terrified look the tiny was giving her, Beatrice licked her lips before tugging on her cheek for the smaller woman to see.

“How about here?” She hadn’t had breakfast yet and was kind of hungry. Watching as the woman frantically shook her head, the child pouted before rolling onto her back. “Okay… how about, here!” Pulling the front of her white sundress down so the tiny could see her flat chest, a befuddled look passed over the woman much to Beatrice’s amusement.

She had recently discovered that when she put these bugs in certain places of her body that fun tingling sensation grew more and more! Her chest was really sensitive for some reason, and that usually made her feel good.

Moving the struggling woman down between her non-existent breasts, the child giggled as she watched the woman stagger briefly as she was dropped onto her bare skin. “Let’s play a game! If you can make me feel all tingly I won’t have to kill you bug! You can start wherever you want, just make me feel good!” She giggled.

Looking back up at the younger giantess mortified, the smaller woman soon got down on her hands and knees as she cried out gibberish. Did these bugs really think she could hear them when they were that small? Only the bigger ones who were about two inches or so could she hear and usually, it was dumb stuff like please stop, or don’t hurt us, or have mercy… it was boring to listen to, so eventually, she just stopped caring.

And right now, she was getting bored…

“I don’t feel tingly yet~ If you don’t hurry I’ll have to squish you like the other bugs~” Beatrice sang out softly. Smirking as she saw the frightened look of the smaller woman, the child soon giggled as she watched the older looking tiny run towards her petite nipple before touching it repeatedly.

Arching her back in surprise as a sharp pain traveled through her, Beatrice moaned softly as her hands moved over towards her other nipple. Watching the woman closely as she tried to mimic her touches, the little redhead bit her lip as she enjoyed the strange, foreign, and pleasant sensations she felt.

This was naughty, and she knew it! Her mommy always scolded her when she did something like this so she knew only adults were allowed to do it. But, that made it more fun in the end. It was like she was all grown up!

Feeling the sensation travel between her legs, the child moved her free hand down there before gently feeling around. There were places that felt better to touch than others, but it was hard to determine where. Pressing against her crotch as she moved her white dress aside, the younger girl sighed softly as she bathed in the blissful feeling.

She wanted to learn all about what made her body feel good! But, her mean mommy said it was bad and made her not look up stuff whenever she tried to use the computer. Pouting as she thought about it, the child softly shook her head before her eyes fell back on the obedient bug still rubbing herself into her petite nipple.

Blinking slowly as she watched the woman in surprise, Beatrice tilted her head a bit as she saw the strange reaction her body was having. Her nipples were bigger! Giving the light nub a little flick, the younger girl wince as she felt a spike of sensations pass over her.

‘This is new…’ It was kind of nice. But, it also kind of stung at first. She would have to experiment with her chest later on. But, for now… she was getting bored. And there was only one way to fight off boredom.

Leaning up tiredly, Beatrice moved her hand underneath her chest as she watched the screaming woman dangling from her erect nipple. It was kind of cute! Flicking her skin, however, caused the little nub to ripple much to the tiny’s horror.

Catching the woman as she fell into her openned palm, Beatrice smiled down at her before adjusting her sundress back the way it was before. “Ok, you made me feel tingly. Good job! I won’t have to squish you.” Watching as a look of happiness or relief (she didn’t care either way) pass over the little woman’s features, the child soon clenched her hand as she engulfed the smaller creature completely before she stood up.

Stretching her body as she shook off the tiredness she felt, the younger girl moved her feet over the lifeless bugs she had already killed earlier before stepping on them one by one, each delightful pop she felt only exciting her more for what she was about to do next.

She had promised not to kill the little bug she was holding, but, that didn’t mean she was going to save her either. No toys ever lasted more than a day… not in this house. And besides, it was almost time for her sisters to get up.

Wiping the blood stains off her toes, Beatrice skipped out of her bedroom happily and down the hallway before she rested in front of two doors. One led to Hayley and Harper’s room. They were her three-year-old and two-year-old sisters respectfully. Usually, they were more than happy to aid her in her playful games with her little toys, but… she was feeling rather devious today.

Moving to the door on the left, the one that led to her one-year-old sister’s room, Beatrice giggled naughtily before cracking the door open before she sneaked in. Shutting it behind her and holding the doorknob closed all the way for good measure, the little redhead sneaked through the dimly lit room before she rested over a ground level crib.

“Oh Miiiiiiaaaaa~, Wakey, wakey~, hehehehe~.” Peering down into her youngest sister’s bed, Beatrice smiled happily as she saw young Mia quietly opening her eyes before cooing gibberish back at her. She looked like she had slept soundly throughout the night, something her mother was no doubt happy about.

She would have to be sure not to make her cry though or else she might get in trouble… Moving her leg over the side of the crib before crawling in it herself, Beatrice licked her lips excitedly before leaning over her little sister.

“Did you shleep well lil baby~. Bea-Bea has a present for you~.” Cooing back at the infant even though she knew she didn’t understand her, the older redhead moved her unoccupied hand over her siblings’ diaper before feeling the base of it.

It was completely dry! Grinning from ear to ear, the child’s fingers moved towards the padded straps of Mia’s diaper before releasing them. Watching as the diaper fell forward, the deviant redhead smirked as she saw a faint trail of pee leaking out of her sister. She had to go! Things lined up perfectly sometimes that it even startled her!

Moving her hand up towards her mouth, the older girl gently blew into her palm as she cracked her fingers aside. “Ok buggy, time to go now. Be free and enjoy… whatever time you have left.” She giggled. Looking up at the giant child in confusion, the captive woman soon screamed as Beatrice dropped her in midair.

Landing on her face as she fell into a spongy material, the battered woman didn’t have long to react however as the surface of whatever it was she was on began to roll out from under her. Screaming at the top of her longs as she was tossed downward, the last thing she saw was the sadistic face of her child tormenter and the giant crotch of a giggling infant.

Pressing her hand gently between Mia’s parted legs as she made sure to trap the woman right against her private parts, Beatrice smiled darkly before reapplying the straps of her diaper. “Do you feel her Mia? Do you feel your new toy? Does it make you tingle too?”

Hoping for a yes to her answer, even if she knew her sister couldn’t speak yet, Beatrice soon sighed before shaking her head. Even if her little sister couldn’t feel the funny tingling feelings she felt yet, at least she could enjoy them for both of them.

“Ok Mia, time to go potty!” Standing her babbling sibling up as she held her by armpits, Beatrice continued to giggle as she watched her little sister began to twist and turn in her hands. “Potty, potty, potty!”

Cheering her on, Beatrice soon felt the all too familiar sensation of pleasure as she watched her sister’s white padded diaper beginning to darken a light yellow tint. Shivering in delight as she listened closely, the little redhead moaned out happily as she heard the waterlogged screaming from within her sister’s diaper.

“Drown… keep drowning… die you little bug!” Quivering as she heard the faint screaming vanish entirely, Beatrice soon began to pant before leaning forward and hugging her whimpering sister. “Good Mia! Very good Mia! Someone earned a cookie for helping her big sister!”

Leaning her infant sister back down gently as she let her lay back in her crib, Beatrice waited till she could hear the uncomfortable noises her sister made before she unclasped the straps of her diaper. Opening up the waterlogged prison of her former toy, the child smiled sadistically as she saw the twisted and mangled body that remained within her sibling's used garment.

 

“Bye-Bye~.”

 

Pulling the diaper out from under Mia, Beatrice soon balled it up uncaringly before tossing it towards the trash pale her mother used whenever she changed one of them. Reaching through the bars of the crib and grabbing a new diaper for her sister, the little redhead took her time to change the younger girl before resting her gently back down once she was done.

Sometimes having fun required a little extra work. But, whenever it involved her sisters playing with her toys, she tended to go the extra mile. And the feelings she got in return, were priceless. Moving her hand down under her dress, Beatrice blinked in confusion before pouting.

She felt wet down there. Did she pee herself too?! Grumbling in annoyance for having done such a thing since she was a big girl now, the little redhead gently rocked her sister back and forth until the younger girl began to nod off, no cries or protests in return after having been changed herself.

Making sure Mia was asleep, the older girl smiled gently down at her before giving the infant a light kiss on her forehead. “Keep killing these bug's like a good little girl, Mia~.” Letting go of her sister and crawling back out of the crib, the older girl landed softly on her bare feet before gently tip-toeing towards the door.

 

Saturdays were the best.

 

And they only were made all the better, with a little help from her loving sisters.