- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm back!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

Here to bring you more taboo goodness, it's me, it's your boy, Loli!

 

Aaaaand with that out of the way, I bring you what might be an even worse chapter then my last one! Just how messed up can I make this story? LETS FIND OUT!

 

Tell me what you like, and if I like it, hey, you might just see it come to life!

 

Late's

 

“Sweetie, make sure to shower off and change out of your swimsuit before dinner. Don’t forget about your sisters either!”



Stomping up the steps of her home, Beatrice glowered silently as she made her way back towards her bedroom boredly. Her mother had taken her and her siblings to the beach today, something she very much hated. Wiggling her toes as the remaining sand fell loose from their crevices, the little redhead huffed before walking into her room.


Scratchy sand, sweltering heat, and a general air of happiness and laughter all around her. THE BEACH WAS SO BORING! Stomping her foot a few times to shake off the rest of the debris that clung to her skin, the child’s annoyance slowly began to dissipate before a vicious grin formed on her face.


‘I guess this wasn’t a totally wasted trip.’ She had brought along a few special friends after all. And she was dying to check up on them. Looking towards a large armoire in the corner of her room, a full-length mirror was fastened to it on the outside of one of the doors. 


She had never cared much about spending time looking at her reflection, but she had been doing it more and more recently. Though, it was never for her benefit, but for the little bugs that she usually kept on her person at all times. Such, as today as well.


Stepping in front of it, Beatrice soured once more as she saw the suit her mom had picked out for her. It was a small pink and peach colored one-piece with scale designs on it to make her look like some kind of mermaid or fish. It was absolutely atrocious…


But, one the bright side, it was actually one size too small for her. Lifting her arms up high as she felt the wet fabric stretch across her skin, almost like elastic or rubber, the little redheaded child smiled darkly as she saw the small bumps beneath her underarms.


“Did you bugs enjoy your outing with me? Anyone still alive?” Taunting the smaller creatures firmly locked against her armpits, Beatrice giggled softly before reaching around and opening the back of her swimsuit.


Pulling the sopping wet apparel off her glistening skin, the child soon chucked it aside before looking herself over. She was completely drenched from head to toe. And the best part was, she didn’t even go in the water!


Running her hand down her neck and to her navel, the younger girl grinned as she felt the greasy substance that coated her. Sweating was rather fun once she learned how to do it more. Lifting her arm up once more, Beatrice shivered in deleight as a pungent smell entered her lungs.


She usually couldn’t smell anything when it came to her sweaty arms or legs, but right now she definitely could. And from what she could tell, so could her toys. Looking at her armpit in satisfaction, the child gave the long strip of duct tape that rested in the center of her pits a small poke as she tried to feel any movement beneath it.


When she found out she had to go to the beach with her family today it had been disheartening, to say the least. But, with it came a rare opportunity to play with her smaller then average toys! The ones that appeared in her bedroom today were all under an inch, and maybe even less then that! They were so tiny!


Sticking them to the tape had been child's play. The tricky part was leaving a pocket of air inside for them to drown in once she started sweating. And from what she could tell, it had worked out just as she had planned.


Letting out a painful yip as she tore the strip of ducktape off in one go, Beatrice whimpered as she moved her arm back down to examine it. ‘So, cool!’ There were five bugs restrained against the tape, and all of them were dead. Poking one of the bugs bodies, Beatrice soon moaned as she saw water leave a pudgy mans mouth.


They had most certainly drowned in her sweat, if not worse. The thought of them being boiled alive in her armpit while she sat on the beach watching others was enough to make her shiver. Licking her lips as she felt a pleasant feeling between her legs, Beatrice moved the strip of tape up to her nose before inhaling their scent.


It smelled so gross! Biting her lower lip excitedly, the child looked under her other arm next before giggling. There was still another piece of tape to go. Waving her hand around to loosed the sticky piece of duct tape that held what remained of the now lifeless playthings she had toyed with, Beatrice quickly discared it without a second thought before moving onto the next one.


Breathing deeply as she tried to prep herself, the child closed her eyes before ripping off the other piece of tape the same way she had the first one. “OWWWWEEE!” Crying briefly as her skin stung painfully, the younger girl continued to quietly whimper as she looked down at the other group of bugs she had imprisoned in her pits.


‘WHAT?!’


One was moving! Lifting the tape up to her eyes so she could inspect the tiny creature better, Beatrice grinned with delight as she saw what looked like an older boy coughing profusely. The look on his face was one of pure and utter disgust. And she loved it!


“So, you didn’t suffocate like the others? Did you have to drink my sweat to stay hy… Hydra… full of water? My mommy says if we don’t drink lots when we’re in hot places then we can get something called heat stroke. Did that happen to your friends? They should have drunk lots more like you did. You’re smarter than them…”


Smirking as the smaller man continued to cough and choke, the younger girl licked her lips as she felt the wonderful feelings from before come back tenfold. She really wanted to put the tape back under her armpit and finish off what she had started, but there weren’t any more bugs around the house today.


She had only caught ten in total which was kind of stupid… But these toys made up for it for being so small today. But that just begged the question, what was she to do with her only remaining plaything? Decisions, decisions.



“Bea-bea, can I take a baff with you?”



Turning around in fright as she was caught off guard by the sudden, and rather embarrassing intrusion, Beatrice soon relaxed as she saw her younger sister standing at the door tiredly. “Hayley! You need to knock first next time!” Though, it was kind of her fault since she left the door wide open… But that didn’t change what she said!


Nodding her head up and down, the little three-year-old pouted before looking down. “Sowwy… Baff?” Sighing, the older child nodded as she walked over to her younger sibling. “Ok, meet me in the bathroom, I’ll be there in a sec!”


Hearing an almost monotone yay back, the little redhead shook her head. Her sister was hopeless sometimes. Always tired and falling asleep. It was almost like she needed 20 hours of sleep a day or else she would just act like a zombie! Well… without eating people that is. Except for bugs… But those weren’t people.


Feeling her mind go off track as she thought about the fictional creatures, the child quickly shook her head again before lifting up the strip of duct tape once more. Looking back at the panting man, his violent coughing having finally left him, Beatrice hummed softly as she wondered what to do about him.


Walking out of her room as she continued to ponder, the child soon poked her head into the bathroom as she saw her sister tugging weakly on her own golden one piece, scales and frills included like her own. “Hey Hayley, you hungry? I have a bug if you want it?” Blinking her tired eyes a few times as she looked back at her sister, the little blonde looked at the outstretched piece of tape before slowly shaking her head.

 

“Nooo…”



Pouting as her offering was rejected, the five year old stepped into the bathroom with her sister before shutting the door behind them. “Hmm... I guess we can just pee on him. Do you need to use the potty?” Souring as Hayley shook her head again, her halfhearted struggling soon becoming a distraction to the redhead, Beatrice simply sighed.


She didn’t have to go either. So what was left? She didn’t want to just stomp on her last toy, that would be a waste! Especially after what she had just done today! Tapping the side of her head with her free hand, the little redhead soon scowled as her thoughts were interrupted by the repeated grunts of her sister as she continued to struggle with her swimsuit.


“Here, let me help you already…” Smiling softly as she watched her younger sibling panting tiredly, Beatrice quickly pulled the zipper down before pulling the front of the skintight garment forward for her. Blinking a few times as her body was freed for her, Hayley looked up at her older sister with a blank expression before she smiled.


“Ank you…” Patting the blondes head a few times, the older girl soon paused before looking down at the toddler. Her hair felt, really oily. ‘Hmm…’ Squatting down so she was a little smaller then her younger sister now, Beatrice quietly observed the younger girl as she stripped off the rest of her uncomfortable swimwear.


‘THAT’S IT!’ Why didn’t she think of it before! Gripping Hayley’s hand and lifting it up for her, Beatrice soon grinned as she saw sweat dripping down her pudgy body. She was sweating to! In hindsight, she should have realized that everyone sweat… but, that didn’t matter to much now.


She had an idea in mind for her remaining toy. One that would be both gross and humiliating… for the both of them. ‘Do I really want to do this?’ She liked playing with her sisters, especially Hayley… But this would be a first for both of them.


Looking back at the little blonde as she kicked her foot repeatedly to get rid of the annoying swimsuit, the toddler simply went along with whatever Beatrice was doing to her as she continued to hold her arm up for her.


‘Such a good sister.’ Grinning as she felt a feeling of warmth flood into her, the older redhead sighed before smiling down sadistically at the little man still stuck to the duct tape. “Sorry bug, but it’s time for you to go. Don’t worry though, I’ll make sure you get the same thing all your little friends got. But it won’t be me this time.


Lifting up the strip of tape so the trapped bug could see her sister, Beatrice giggled in delight as she heard the faintest noises coming from the tiny creature. This would be fun, for both her and Hayley.


Moving her fingers down to the man, the child soon began pinching the screaming man's midsection before pulling him off the tape slowly. She wouldn’t mind just ripping hit body off in one go, but since he was naked that might tear him in half instead, and that wouldn’t be fun. Well, not as fun as what she had planned.


Drinking in the continuous screaming, the redheaded girl soon pulled her fingers away as she saw the tiny bug resting between them. “There we go. No need for these useless things anymore!” Lifting up the tape that contained the remaining tinies she had suffocated and or drowned earlier today, Beatrice crumbled it into a ball before throwing it into the small trash bin next to the toilet.


Bugs were expendable. And it was important to show that to her remaining alive ones so they knew just how little their existence really mattered to her. And from what she could tell, it was working. Smiling in satisfaction as she saw the smaller man shaking his head and saying things no normal sized human could ever hope to hear, the larger girl soon moved her toy towards her sisters underarm as she drank in his frantic movements.


“Can you smell it to? My sisters stinky! I hope you enjoy it!” Laughing in delight as she pressed the tiny creature body into Hayley’s armpit, Beatrice took in a sharp breath as her body grew warm and fuzzy. She didn’t know what this feeling was but it was different. She got it whenever she spent time with any of her sisters. Well, at least when their toys were involved.


“Ohhh?” Blinking a few times as she felt her armpit beginning to tingle, the toddler soon began to giggle lightly as she saw her older sister doing something to her. “Tickle… tickle…” Nodding her head from the seemingly random statement, the older girl knew what it meant. She had spent enough time around the blonde to know what she was saying whenever she gave either her or their mother her usual one-word responses.


“Yes, it does tickle, doesn’t it? Can you hold your own arm up Hayley? I… Want to try something.” Turning her head to the side slowly, the little blonde nodded as she raised both her arms up much to the redhead’s amusement. “Good girl”.


Leaning her face in where her finger rested, the older girl sniffed her sibling's pit tentatively as her nose crinkled. This was gross… but, strangely intriguing. Closing her eyes and sticking out her tongue, Beatrice soon moved in, her hand falling away just in time to catch the plastered bug that was about to fall off of her sisters’ underarm. But she couldn’t allow that.


It needed to drown in their fluids! “Ohhhhh…” Looking down at her sister in confusion, the little blonde soon began to giggle as she saw her sisters head underneath her underarm, as she started licking her armpit.

 


“Play?”



Keeping her eyes shut as she heard her sisters’ question, Beatrice gave a tiny nod as she continued to hold her tongue in place. This… was weird. She could taste the salty flavor of her sister's sweat. Why… did, it intrigued her so much?


It was kind of unpleasant… But she couldn’t seem to pull her mouth away! And the feelings were starting up again. Moving her hands up to her chest to check, the little redhead moaned weakly as she felt her stiff nipples. They were pointy again which meant she liked this a lot. She would need to experiment with it more on a later day.


For now, though, she had to take this tiny bug for a ride! Licking up the length of her sister’s armpit, their tiny toy following the much larger girl's tongue as it went, Beatrice soon pulled away panting, before going back in for more.


Tilting her head back and forth as she quietly hummed, Hayley watched her sisters’ strange actions as she felt the pleasant tickling sensation continue. Whenever her mommy tickled her, she usually giggled a little. But this felt nicer and not nearly as rough as that.


Lowering her arm on top of her sister’s head as she grew tired, the toddler soon leaned into the older girl as she enjoyed the weird feeling. Hopefully, her big sister would play with her like this again more often.


Breathing through her nose as she continued on like this for what felt like an hour, Beatrice soon pulled away panting as she tried to catch her breath. That was… what was really fun! Pulling what was left of the tiny bug back into her mouth, the child soon moaned as she tasted the pasty mess they had made out of him.


Red marks were streaked left and right across her sibling’s armpit. It seemed the bug's body couldn’t hold up to her rapid licking. To bad, she kind of wanted him to drown like all the others. Though, to be perfectly honest, she didn’t have a clue what killed him first, nor did she care really.


She was more pleased then anything to find out about this new sensation. Hopefully, Hayley liked it to. This could be a whole new way for them to play from now on. Hey, you can lower your arm now Hayley. Did you… like it?”


Trailing off quietly as she saw her sister all but standing in her sleep as she leaned into her, Beatrice giggled in amusement before pulling her slumbering sibling into her arms. “I guess you can sleep for a little while I make the bath.”


Leaning her face down and giving her sister a big kiss on her forehead, the older girl laid her down gently as to not rouse her before moving over towards the tub.



It may have started as a bad day, but in the end, she really enjoyed their trip to the beach… if only for what it entailed the next time they went.