- Text Size +

Ryan sat pensively, a wave of emotions coursing through his mind. So many ways they could take their newfound discovery, the options seemed limitless. Jenna had gotten up from the bed and left him to his thoughts, when she came back in she was drinking from a glass of water which she offered to Ryan as she lay on her side facing him. Jenna patiently waited Ryan’s plans as she played with the band of her Calvin Klein panties, her naked breasts jiggling lightly with each snap.

Finally, Ryan met her gaze.

“Before we do anything involving the rest of this city, country or world, I want to shrink down and have time alone to explore your body and see parts of you just for myself. I need to know you can make me indestructible, otherwise my fun will be really short lived.”

Jenna nodded in agreement, “I agree to that and I have some stipulations myself. First, you will only be able to start and stop orgasming when I say. Second, your penis is mine and mine alone. It will not penetrate any other females unless I give the authorization. Otherwise, any and everything is game, clear?”

Ryan leaned over, his lips almost touching hers and whispered, “ Every fiber of my being is yours to have and to do with as you see fit my goddess.”

A shudder of pleasure washed down her back as goosebumps raised across her skin, he could still make butterflies dance in her stomach. She kissed him deeply, sealing their agreements, their tongues danced inside each other’s mouths.

Finally pulling away, Jenna couldn’t help but smile at her husbands ginormous erect penis.
“Time to test out our agreements and see if I’m really all that powerful.”
She pushed him back onto the bed and straddled him with her ass just inches above his face.
“First and foremost, we need to make sure you’re invincible.”

Ryan had a confused look as he tried to see around the mounds of tanned flesh above him.
“ what do you....mmmhm.”
His voice was abruplty muffled as she sat her heavy ass onto his face and clamped down with her cheeks, sealing him off from any air.

Jenna hummed and played with the tip of Ryan’s still hard dick. She occasionally shook her ass pressing his face further into her crack. Several minutes passed and he continued to fight against her. Satisfied in her experiment, she sat up and turned around.

Ryan’s face was completely purple and his eyes were bloodshot ad he shot her a sour look that quickly faded into a huge smile that turned into a laugh.

They were both laughing before too long, neither one of them could believe it. Jenna truly was capable of making anything come true.

Ryan caught his breath, “ That is one dangerous ass you have babe.”

Jenna shook it one more time, “ You can’t even imagine my dear. I have one more experiment to test and then we can let you have your miniature fun. It’s time for this cowgirl to ride that horse of a dick and see if you’re more than just a one shot Johnny.

Ryan eagerly flopped down onto his back again and waited. Jenna straddled him once more and with one hand she slipped her panties over to expose her perfectly hairless vagina and with her other hand she maneuvered his swollen dick into her waiting moist lips.
“OH, yeah. OH, YEAH.” Jenna yelped as she eased onto his dick and engulfed it completely in her pussy.

They could both feel the tip of his dick bunched up inside of her at the back of her uterus.

“I’m not to big for you am I?” He asked worried.

Jenna looked up at him her eyes showing slight pain. “One...sec....don’t close....your eyes.”

Her growth was almost imperceptible, but she had grown just enough that Ryan felt her uterus open up around his shaft. Jenna’s face relaxed and turned to one of pleasure. She leaned forward to kiss him, her face though originally bigger than he was, seemed and was even larger. Her upper lip covered the tip of his nose as her lips met his and her tongue forced his back and filled his mouth.

Jenna sat back up and began bucking her wide hips. She lifted her body up and down the length of his shaft, squeezing and releasing her vaginal muscle throughout. Ryan knew at any moment he would pop, she had him right on the edge, yet he couldn’t. He tried to focus on cumming but his dick would not obey. Harder and faster Jenna rode him, running her larger hands across his body. He felt like he was in agony and ecstasy all at the same time. Finally Jenna paused and leaned down towards his ear. Her breasts hung heavy, covering his face and trapping him from air once more.

With a light lick of her tongue in his ear, she whispered ever so softly. “You May cum now.”

Ryan swore he went blind, the force of his ejaculation and the constant waves of pleasure rolled uncontrollably from his dick.

Jenna felt the eruption of his dick deep inside her and she did her best to hold on. Clamping her vaginal lips as tight as she could, she did her best to take in every bit of semen he let loose inside her. It wasn’t long before she felt the semen make its way into her bladder and eventually backing further through her intestines. Within a minute, her belly began expanding as gallon after gallon of warm sperm filled her innards. Her belly expanded so much she lost sight of her abs and her expensive Calvin Klein high waist panties couldn’t take it anymore. With a sharp snap they fell away from her steadily growing belly. Jenna’s gag reflex kicked in when she felt the sperm make its way up to her throat and before she could tell Ryan to stop. Warm white cum flowed out of her mouth, splashing onto her belly. The pain was becoming unbearable, her system wasn’t accustomed to working in reverse, at least not past her anus. With a hard lean to one side she was able to fall over and slip off of the volcano that was Ryan’s dick.
With Jenna off, Ryan’s dick became a geyser if cum. It slammed into the ceiling and rained down, coating everything. After several seconds of vomiting cum, Jenna was finally able to speak.

“Stop.” She commanded.

An exhausted Ryan finally lay still against the floor. His once stiff penis, gently retreating back to a flaccid state. Ryan looked over at his larger than normal wife and mouthed thank you through a smile. Jenna winked and diminished her size back to her normal large frame as she crawled over to her husband.

“Looks like we’re in business my love.”

He nodded, “ Time to see what that beautiful landscape of your body looks like up close.”

“Shhhh, just close your eyes for a moment. You need some rest after that load you unleashed.” Jenna ran her hand down his face shutting his eyelids and then began to rub her hands over his body, slowly massaging him to sleep. Once she was sure he was out, she began shrinking him down until he was only three inches tall. She watched his tiny chest slowly rise and fall as she marveled at her power and his diminutive size.

“One thumb.”

The thought flashed into her mind like thunder.

One thumb is all it would take to end her lover’s life. The idea was intoxicating to her and the more she watched his tiny form the more she was aroused.
“All in due time.” She told herself as she gently picked Ryan up with her thumb and index finger.

Jenna imagined the softest pair of black silk panties on her lower body. Without missing a beat she slid her free hand down and immediately felt the soft waistband. Praying it up with one finger she slid Ryan gently under the soft material with only his shoulders up exposed. Blowing him a kiss she laid back and began working on his big adventure.