- Text Size +
Ryan slowly opened his eyes, groaning. His body had been racked pretty hard by his bigger dick’s marathon ejaculation. Muscles he didn’t even know he had were sore.
He ran his hands over his face massaging the sleepiness away. Blinking rapidly he looked around for Jenna.

“Jenna.” He called

His voice sounded unusually high and whiny to his ears.

“That’s weird.” He thought.

“Jenna!” He called out once more and louder. His voice sounded even tinier to his ears this time.

“What the hell?!” He squeaked.

Confused, Ryan stood up and looked around hoping to see and Jenna. Perhaps she had changed his voice while he was out as a joke. As he scanned the room with more attention, he began to notice that his voice wasn’t the only thing that was unusual.

His very next clue was directly underfoot. The material on his bare feet felt nothing like the hardwood of their apartment floor. He glanced down past his naked body at the soft, black spongy material his feet slightly sank into. He looked around the material and found a foot long contrasting gray line in the material. Kneeling down and reaching out he felt the material. Not far from the foot long gray line was another one and another one. He followed it as far as his eyes would allow.

“It’s a stitch.” He thought incredulously.

He looked around the room as he began to realize where he was. Larger than life dumbbells and plates loomed in the distance.

“I’m in the workout room.” He deduced.

A booming “UMPH!” followed by the familiar clanging of plates landing on mats startled Ryan from his detective work.

He whipped around just in time to see a larger than life version of Jenna. Her red hair was pulled up into a tight ponytail. She was breathing heavily, her shoulders rising up and down rapidly with each breath. A barbell with 115 lbs lay at her bare feet. Jenna’s gray adidas sports bra was soaked in sweat. Ryan watched giant beads of sweat roll down her flat, tan stomach and soak into the band of her dark purple, skin tight bikini bottoms.

Jenna turned towards him, hands on her hips. She looked right at him and shot him a toothy grin. Picking up a towel she made her way over to him, drying herself off. As her large frame came closer, more and more of Jenna filled his vision until he could only see the tanned skin of on of her shins before him. Ryan was able to see every pore on the surface of her skin, it was mind blowing to him.

Jenna knelt down until her face was even with the weight bench that Ryan’s three inch form stood on.

“I see you’ve managed to wake from your cum coma.”

Ryan was forced to plant his feet and brace himself against the rush of noise and hot wind that threatened to blow him off the bench. Jenna’s pearly whites were almost blinding this close up, even more so they were terrifying. He was barely much bigger than one of her front teeth. Vore had never really been the most satisfying of the giantess/shrinking fetish to him. He never imagined being chewed up by a giant mouth in his fantasies. Being swallowed alive was more of an inevitability since a woman had to eat eventually. Ryan shuddered slightly, a mix of fear and awe creeping into his mind at the mere thought of being torn apart by her mouth.

“You look like you are getting a good workout in.” Ryan squeaked nervously at her, hoping to keep the conversations n away from any potential mouth play.

Jenna, furrowed her brow. She could see that Ryan had said something to her but she could only barely make out a light squeaking noise.

Jenna leaned in closer and turned her head so that her ear was in front of him.

Ryan realized that she wasn’t able to hear him as he looked at the cavern that was her ear. He took in as deep a breath he could and screamed.

“YOU LOOK LIKE YOU GOT A GOOD WORKOUT IN!!”

Jenna was still unable to make out what he said. Shaking her head she pulled away to be able to look at him once more.

“I’m sorry, but you’re too tiny. I can’t understand a thing you’re saying pip squeak.

Jenna could see the defeat in his tiny shoulders as he slumped.

“How about you just listen and play along. It’s more fitting for a tiny slave such as yourself anyways.” Jenna cooed slyly.

Ryan gave her look but nodded.

Jenna nodded back. “Good, now hop on.”

Jenna held her hand out, palm up.

Ryan studied the side of her palm and ended up utilizing the lines in her hands as grapple points to heave himself up on the soft flesh. The world rushed around him as Jenna moved. He fell backwards and felt his bare ass hit something hard. Looking around his ass he realized he had fallen onto a callous. Jenna had always been proud of her callouses and never attempted to save her hands from them. She said they were a reminder of all the hard work she had accomplished to achieve the body she had today and the motivation to keep it. Soft hands equaled a soft body and mind according to her.

The world slipped back into focus as her giant hand slowed and came to rest on the mat. Ryan slid off the side of her palm and onto the black rubber, before he could turn around he felt her giant fingernail slap his ass. Grabbing his cheeks he whipped around and shot her a look.

Jenna pulled her hand away and laughed at her tiny husbands attempt to give her a mean look. She rolled her eyes at him and sat on her ass, sliding away until she could her legs out and place her sweaty bare feet directly before Ryan who was still rubbing his red ass cheeks.

Ryan quickly forgot the stinging pain in his backside as his wife’s bare soles planted before him. The smell almost toppled him over and yet at the same time, he felt his dick begin to twinge as blood rushed to it. He stared in awe at her dirty heel just inches from him. He could feel the heat from the skin of her soles, reaching out tugged and pulled at a large piece of dirt stuck in the crevice that was one of many wrinkles spaced across her mountainous foot. With one final heave he was able to dislodge it.
“Fuck, I hope she doesn’t expect me to pleasure her in anyway at this size.” He breathed heavily.

Jenna’s left heel tickled slightly as she watched Ryan. She also quickly realized that if she wanted any pleasure out of this deal he was much to small at the moment.

“ I want you to listen to me closely dear, I’m going to grow you just enough to be able to actually make a difference when you massage my feet. I need you to also understand that even though you will be bigger, you are not to speak unless given permission.”

Jeanna took a small breath and within a single thought, she soon saw the top of Ryan’s head begin to poke over her toes. His growth stopped once he was just an inch taller than her big toe. Ryan smiled meanly at her. Jenna blew a kiss at him and pointed one manicured finger at her foot. He nodded his understanding and got to work on her left sole.

Jenna laid back and closed her eyes, letting his work ease out the aches in her foot. A flood of dopamine washed through her body as she let out a small sigh. She let a smile spread across her lips as she felt a third appendage tap lightly against her foot just below his working arms and hands.

Several minutes had passed since Ryan’s slight growth. He was surprisingly grateful for the extra size, three inches, he realized, was much smaller than he thought he’d enjoy being. His current height however, felt perfect. Before too long, his naked body was drenched in sweat as the work got harder. He bounced from one sole to the other, the rubbing becoming increasingly more challenging as her sweaty feet dried and he lost lubrication. His hands began hurting from the increased resistance and friction. His rock hard erection even began wavering as the head of his penis began to chafe from rubbing against her wrinkled soles. When he thought it couldn’t get any more difficult, he heard Jenna’s booming command.

“Cum.”

His dick shot straight out and gushed. Ryan barely managed to stay standing as a flood of pleasure overtook his body. Splat after sticky warm splat covered his hands and ran between Jenna’s toes, cascading down her foot. He shifted his hips and aimed his spewing dick at her right foot, drenching it from tiptoe to heel. Warmth spread across Ryan’s feet as his continuous to orgasm caused a growing pool of his sperm around the base of her heels.

“Stop.”

As quickly as it began, his dick dried out and deflated. Ryan grabbed hold of her slippery big toe before he fell down. His face was pressed into the wet underside, his nose assaulted with a mixture of his own unique smell and her foot odor. To his own disbelief he watched his dick twitch at the circumstance.

He felt a slight movement from Jenna. When he looked up he saw her beautiful face hovering above. She wore an amused expression as she pointed at him.

“ Guess we need to add giant cum covered, dirty feet to your list of fetishes.”

Ryan nodded, “ We’re all learning something new today.”

Jenna feigned shock, “ I don’t believe I gave you permission to speak and rules are meant to be followed. Don’t you move one muscle while I dish out your punishment.”

Ryan pressed his lips tightly together.

“Yep forgot that rule.” He thought to himself.

Next thing he knew his world was getting darker. He glanced up, still clutching onto her big toe. What he saw scared him half to to death. Jenna’s ginormous mouth was open, her lips formed a perfect soft circle as they lowered towards his head and the toe he was attached to. Before he could think of letting out a scream he was completely covered in her moist and humid mouth. The wet sounds of sucking were deafening and all Ryan could think about was her getting to rough and bringing her teeth into play.

Jenna lowered her mouth until she had covered her toe to its base, she could feel his head and chest just inside. She began sucking and sliding up and down, playfully slapping his head with her soft pink tongue. She would stop and circle around her toe with her tongue until it rested over his face, then quickly whip it around the other way to tap his head on the other side. She opened her mouth wider, bringing the rest of her toes into play. The renewed taste of salt and tanginess increased her salivating. Satisfied she had cleaned her left foot thoroughly she pulled away and let Ryan get some air.

Ryan was hit by daylight and wasted no time in taking in the fresh air. Once he had his breath he angrily let go of her toe and faced her.

“Jenna, I don’t care about the rules for one moment. I hate anything involving the mouth, I get that I’m indestructible but nothing about being tossed around by your tongue turns me on. Please, find anything else.”

Jenna’s eyes widened and he could tell she felt truly awful.

“I’m so sorry baby, I won’t do that again. I made a bad assumption.”
Jenna grabbed her towel from earlier and wiped off her other foot as she looked around the weight room. Her gaze settling on the barbells just to the right of her.

“I think I know how to get you back in the mood.” She said as her eyes lit up.

“Stay right there.”

Jenna got onto her feet and stood up. The visual was stunning to Ryan, he had already forgotten the mouth incident as his dick began to twitch in anticipation once more.

Jenna took a few steps back, giving Ryan an amazing POV shot up at her large gorgeous body.

“Just let me set the scene for you real quick and I think you’ll enjoy this.” She held her hands out in an indication to continue to stay put.

Ryan waited patiently as Jenna ran to the weight rack and began moving plate after plate off and onto the bar. She struggled with the forty-fives but with some effort she was able to slide them on and stack more on to them. Eventually she had no more room and placed the weight clamps on the ends. He watched her walk in front of the bar and attempt to lift the nearly four hundred some pounds of weight. The bar never moved.

“ Guess I’ve got too much weight on their huh?” She asked Ryan.

He nodded, “ Clearly, although I don’t see why you would have attempted something that heavy. You know you can’t lift that, he’ll there are plenty of powerlifters that could barely get one.”

Jenna nodded in agreement, “True. I do believe I remember seeing an uncleared search history that led me to a video entitled female muscle growth...”

Jenna let her sentence trail off as she saw the realization dawn on his face.

“Now he gets it.” She thought.

“The vast amount of searches you’ve done for it really tell me something too babe.”

“W-what’s that?”

“None of those muscle women you’ve jacked off too, have a face as beautiful as mine and you clearly haven’t been able to find one with large enough muscles. I’m gonna make that steroid Russian woman you favorited look like a pre-pubescent girl when I’m through and still have this lovely voice.”

Ryan’s jaw dropped as his stunning athletic curvy giantess wife, began fulfilling one of his deepest fetishes.