- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Fair warning, there is some slight anal/defecation at the end. 

Jenna opened their fridge only to be extremely disappointed, it was at that moment that she realized it was Monday when they usually went shopping for the rest of the week. A louder rumble radiated from her empty stomach. She rubbed her strong abs, silently debating her next move.

“I guess I have no choice.” She finally settled to go out.

She made her way to their bedroom to throw something on and it wasn’t until she had to turn sideways to fit her broad shoulders through the doorway that she remembered there was no need to even mess with it.

“You’ve got an unlimited mental closet you idiot.” She scorned herself.

She thought for one moment of going back to her original form, but she just didn’t quite feel done with this form yet. She went back and grabbed Ryan’s phone, opened the Instagram account back up and scrolled through skykinz profile once more. She scanned her clothing choices and decided on a red tank top, gray leggings and red high tops. A quick thought later and she was clothed exactly like her picture, albeit, Jenna was the same frame with three times the muscle.

“Thanks for the wardrobe ideas, Ms. Kinz.”

She locked the phone screen back and tossed it on the floor and made her way out the apartment and to the street level.

Ryan and Jenna’s apartment sat on a kind of square in the heart of Bricktown in Oklahoma City. Jenna walked out to Reno Avenue and headed east towards IHOP located just up the way on Joe Carter Avenue. The summer air was actually rather pleasant this late at night, so she definitely didn’t mind the walk. Plus, it was late enough that most people were pent up in bars or already home so she had the streets to herself. It was also just what she needed to clear her head and think about her next move.

“I need a little more fun with this body before I move on and I’m afraid I’ve worn Ryan out of this fetish for the moment.” She stewed.

She was still lost in thought when she came upon the IHOP and no closer to deciding on what to do.

“Maybe after a stack or two of pancakes and I’ll be able to think a little clearer.” She concluded.

Jenna made her way inside of the empty restaurant and was greeted by an astonished hostess. Clearly, she had never seen a woman as impressive as Jenna before, Jenna politely asked for a booth for one. The server seemed to snap from her astonishment.

“Yes of course, right this way please.” She motioned her to follow and led her to a booth around the corner in a back room where a group of firefighters were sitting not far away.

The group of men reminded her of the meerkats on the discovery channel when they spot a predator. One by one their heads whipped up and around to stare at her, some in awe others in clear infatuation.

Jenna thanked the hostess as she sat down. She noticed she was just a little too thick for the current space of the booth, with one good breath she shoved the table forward with her abs.

“There, that’s much better.”

It wasn’t long before a waitress made her way over to get her drink order.

“Hello, my name is Amanda and I’ll be serving you tonight. What I can start you out with to drink?”

“Coffee and a water please.”

 “Yes, uh…ma…sir?” The waitress looked completely embarrassed.

“I’m so sorry, I just know this is a more accepting world and based on your voice compared to your body. I’m not really sure how to address you, please don’t be upset.” The waitress said apologetically.

Jenna quickly reverted her voice back to its normal pitch.

“You’re fine dear, I was just messing with you. I’m clearly all female.” Jenna flexed her pecs sending her implants into a continuous wave as an added emphasis.

The waitress blushed once more, “Thank you, I’m so sorry again.” Amanda glanced once more at her massive chest and hurried away.

Jenna smiled and shifted her gaze back to the group of firemen and began to study them. They were continuing to check her out, averting there gaze every time she made eye contact.

Amanda brought her the coffee and water she ordered and as she turned to leave, Jenna took one large hand and patted Amanda hard on the ass.

“Thank you, Amanda.”

Amanda turned around gave her a small smile that revealed slightly imperfect teeth, the unfortunate compliment to her overall homely appearance. She figured that one slap on her ass was the most affection the poor girl had been shown in some time.

Amanda made her way over to the group of firemen and Jenna studied how they treated her. She could tell they were talking to her and from diminishing glow on Amanda’s face, they weren’t saying very nice things. Anger began building inside of her and it was at that moment she realized what she was going to do.

“I’ll teach those firemen a lesson, they should know better than to treat any member of the public with less than the utmost respect, regardless of their looks.” She thought angrily.

“First, food and then fun.”

Amanda returned once more with her two orders of pancakes.

“Here you go, careful there still pretty warm. Can I get you anything else?”

“One thing dear.” Jenna motioned for her to lean in.

Before Amanda could react, Jenna put one large hand behind Amanda’s head and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Jenna’s lips covered most of Amanda’s face and her tongue barely fit into her small mouth. As she held her in place, she completely overhauled Amanda’s appearance. When she let go of her a blonde bombshell stood where the homely woman had stood before.

Jenna imagined five hundred dollars in her hand and quickly thrust it at Amanda.

“Take this and get out of here, go do whatever you dream of doing and stay away from pigs such as those over there. You deserve this girl.”

“I don’t know what to s…” Amanda started, however, Jenna cut her off.

“Enough. Go. Leave for someplace else and make sure you get some new clothes, you’re going to need them.”

Amanda scurried away as Jenna dove into her food and demolished it. It wasn’t long before Jenna sat back and patted her stomach finally satisfied.

Taking one last sip of her coffee she began to get up and that’s when she noticed the firemen getting up too.

“Good.” She thought.

“I can hook up with them, maybe get them to show me their trucks back at their station just across the way.”

The biggest fireman, a head shorter than her, of the group made his way to her first. The name on his shirt read J. Holtz.

“Excuse me miss. I can’t help but say what an amazing body you have, I don’t care if it is steroids or not.”

Jenna mentally rolled her eyes, outwardly she flashed him a smile.

“Why thank you, you and your crew look like you all enjoy some heavy lifting yourself. You wouldn’t mind if a girl like me got a little tour of your station, would you? I’ve always admired firefighters and I’ve never had the chance to see one up close.”

“Absolutely!”

The shortest man, wearing a white shirt, piped up first almost too eagerly.

That seemed to settle it rather quickly for the rest of the crew.

“Follow us, you can ride with the real firemen in the Engine.” Holtz motioned towards the door.

Jenna followed the group of nine men out to the almost empty parking lot where two big red trucks were parked, one had a massive ladder going down it.

Jenna pointed, “You have to show me that one, it’s huge!”

The man to her right, Sims, proudly boasted. “That baby is mine, we’ll take you the abandoned parking lot just across the way and take you up if you like. It makes for a great view of Bricktown.”

Jenna followed four of them to the Engine and climbed into the back. Jenna found that although the cab was pretty big, she was having some trouble squeezing into her seat. Her massive frame made for quite a tight fit. The other two firemen she rode with, Nelson and Stall, seemed a lot shyer around her, especially since her massive arms were practically pushing them against the sides of the cab.

It was a short ride to the small empty lot where they all climbed out of their trucks. Jenna scanned the area; the only hint of life was the occasional car driving by on the overpass nearby and the glow of lights from their fire station across the way.

“This is the perfect spot to teach them a lesson and have a little more fun.” Jenna thought to herself.

She turned to Holtz, who was just stepping out of the right side of the cab.

“Can we please put the ladder up? I’d love to see how high it gets.” Jenna begged.

Holtz smiled and nodded. “Of course, that baby is a hundred-foot ladder and it’s a bit of a climb up if you don’t mind. I’ll get Sims to get her up.”

Holtz ran over to help Sims start raising the ladder. Meanwhile, Jenna looked back down at the two firemen she had ridden over with.

“You boys are awful quiet for such good-looking men.”

They both smiled sheepishly and muttered their thanks.

Holtz was back over and the ladder was nearly done extending.

“Your boys are awful shy Mr. Holtz.”

“Yes well, they are probationary firemen. So, they are more inclined to keep their heads down and do as they are told until they have completed their time. If you don’t mind, please follow me and you can check out the ladder.”

Jenna followed him over and stared up in awe, the rest of the firemen gathered around her.

“A hundred feet you say?” Jenna inquired

“Yes ma’am, I hope you aren’t afraid of heights.”

Jenna started stretching and popping her neck, “The real question would be, are you all?”

A confused look flashed across every man’s face, a look that quickly changed to astonishment as the large muscular woman began growing out and up.

Jenna watched as she passed rung after rung on the ladder truck, pain quickly spread across her body as her clothes, which she forgot to grow with her, cinched down across her strong body. The pain was over in a matter of seconds as the material was no match for her growth. Her feet exploded out of her high tops and she was forced to take a step back to keep her toes from hitting the truck before her. In a matter of seconds, she was a head taller than the bucket of the ladder before her face. At her massive feet, stood the still confused and shocked firemen.

All eyes were on her massive, naked form towering above them.

Jenna took a moment, reveling in her first time growing large. 

"Growing giant is much better than shrinking someone." She concluded

"It's a shame Ryan isn't here to experience this with me, but he will soon enough, this is just a good test run." 

She studied herself once more, marveling in her sheer size compared to the rest of the world around her. It seemed both amazing and somewhat humorous at the same time and yet was so arousingly powerful. She wiggled her toes, giving her a thought.

"Let's see what these pretty feet can do." 

Jenna brought one foot up and placed it behind the group and kneeled down, surrounding the men with her left foot, her right knee and the ladder.

“Don’t think for one second that I didn’t see the way you treated that poor waitress back in the restaurant. How can you call yourselves good people? Your community looks up to you and you treat them back like garbage. I see your ugly side and it’s the last time any of you will act in such a way.” Jenna scolded

“All of you on your knees, now.” She commanded.

Without a peep the nine men did as they were told, some of them had clearly pissed themselves. One, Holtz, clearly had a boner.

Jenna eyed him, “You like big strong beautiful women Mr. Holtz? Perhaps you’d like to fuck me?”

Holtz shook his head no.

“Oh really? So, you haven’t been thinking that all along? You clearly thought you’d take me back and impress me and then boot your buddies out while you fucked me at the top of this ladder truck, didn’t you? Tell me!” Jenna snarled at him.

Holtz meekly replied, “Y---Yes.”

Jenna nodded, “I thought so. Congratulations, it’s your lucky day. You get to fuck the big giant woman.”

Jenna reached down and grasped the big man in her right hand and brought him before her face.

“You are the man in charge as well yes?” She asked.

Holtz nodded again.

“Good, then you are the one that is responsible for their lives and you can die knowing this is all your fault for creating an environment where women are treated like pieces of meat.”

Jenna stood back up, “All of you to the top of the ladder right now.

The firemen looked back and forth at each other.

“The ladder is only rated for a few men at a time, not eight, it’s not safe.” Holtz spoke up.

“Fair enough.” Jenna shrugged.

Lifting her right foot up she slammed it down on top of Nelson, his scream cut short by the sickening sound of his bones crunching under the weight of her massive wrinkled sole. The other firemen, horrified, could only watch as the giant veins in her foot pulsed from the grinding motion of Jenna’s foot as it dug Nelson’s crushed body further into the ground.

"This is amazing!" She thought, " I can't believe how easily my feet can kill." A shudder of pleasure emanated from her vagina and throuhout her body.

“No please, no more!” Holtz screamed at her as he struggled against the tight grip of her hand.

His pleas fell on deaf ears as Jenna was intoxicated with her newfound power and might. Once more she lifted her foot and slammed it up and down quickly on the remaining firemen before any of them could escape. The few that had survived her quickly foot falls, screamed in agony as most of their bodies were crushed from the quick hits they took from her sole.

Jenna tightened her grip on Holtz, “Listen to their screams, their deaths will be much more painful, but not near as painful as yours.”

Holtz could only sob.

Jenna opened her hand and placed Holtz before the top rungs of the ladder truck.

“Get off and stay right there.” She commanded.

Holtz did as he was told, his face still fixed on his dying men below.

Jenna grabbed hold of the hose on the truck, it felt like a small rope in her hand. She pulled it out and tore off a section with her hands and used it to begin tying Holtz against the rungs of the ladder.

Pressing her face close to his she whispered, “I don’t want you to miss a single part of this, you’re going to get exactly what you wished for.”

Satisfied with her knot, Jenna stood up once more accidentally stepping on one of the firemen again.

“Oops, I guess he got lucky.” Jenna said as she studied the sole of her foot which was now covered in blood, adipose tissue and bone.

Placing her foot back down, Jenna placed her hands on her hips and looked at Holtz.

“What do you say we have a good fucking?”

Jenna slid her hands from her hips in towards her vagina. She separated her large labia with two fingers and began rubbing the giant head of her clit with her other hand, meanwhile, she doubled her height.

Holtz watched in fear as the already giant of a woman, grew even larger. The giantess’s moans soon were louder than the yelling of his poor crew down below. Although it didn’t matter, what was left of their suffering was soon over as her massive heel rolled over their bodies and snuffed what life they had left out.

He couldn’t believe what was happening, it was an utter nightmare. What he thought would be a fun quick fuck had turned into a horror show.

While he was lost in his thoughts, Holtz missed the giantess straddling the ladder truck, her massive ass facing the cab. A giant glob of sticky water slammed into the top of his head, making him see stars. Thrust from his thoughts, Holtz looked up best he could, just in time to see a giant wrinkled hole being revealed as the canyon of flesh spread open. Two of her large fingers were guiding her vaginal discharge towards her anus for lubrication, while the rest she let drip down on him. Any remaining light around him was soon gone as he was surrounded by the fleshy walls of her ass crack and the sickening sound of her lubricated asshole taking in the bucket of the ladder and soon him.

Jenna eased her ass down, relaxing her asshole and letting the ladder penetrate as she continued to rub her clit. It had been too long since she had done anal and took her a minute to ease the rest of the ladder up her ass. Ryan had never been a fan of it and Jenna had let the issue go, tonight though, seemed the perfect reward for herself and for the piece of shit fireman now engulfed in her rectum. She occasionally felt the small struggle of him between the waves of pleasure flooding her body. It wasn’t long before she felt he poor ladder truck give under the weight of her ass ramming up and down. Pieces of the flattened truck flew off and hit her calves on either side and signaling the end of her riding.

“Ugh, I guess they don’t make them like they used to.” She sighed to herself.

She paused for a moment and pinched off the ladder in her asshole, sure that she was free she moved into a squatting position. Her stomach ached from her food earlier and the stimulation from the ladder was too much. In seconds she had released a massive shit over the devastated area. Jenna uprooted a tree and wiped her ass and then turned around to see her handiwork. Before her lay the remains of two fire trucks covered in shit, blood and the occasional bone. Jenna dropped the makeshift toilet paper tree on top of the pile and walked away, a satisfied grin on her face.

She quickly reverted herself back to her original form, no giant muscles and no giant woman. She had her fun for the night and it was time for bed. When she finally arrived back at her apartment, she glanced once more in the direction of her destruction unable to see anymore what she had done. However, she could catch a faint smell of shit in the air and she knew that it wouldn’t be long until someone discovered the horrifying scene. Without a second thought of it, she made her way into their apartment, making a bee line for their bed where she flopped down and immediately fell asleep.