- Text Size +
“ One last thing my love.” Jenna called after Ryan sweetly.

“ I need you to gather a few people for me, I feel like a little demonstration after I release myself from this building.”

Ryan grinned at her, “ Of course, I might need a little help if you don’t mind.”

Jenna grew Ryan until he could just barely see over the top of the mall.

Ryan’s clothes tore away as he rapidly expanded to almost 25 feet tall. He could make out cracks along the sides of the building where Jenna was pressed against.

He took a deep breath,.

“ This is amazing.” He thought to himself.

He noticed she left his underwear on, his dick pushing hard against the stretchy fabric.

“Time to get busy, I don’t want to keep her waiting.”

Ryan stepped around to the entrance where a group of shoppers and gathered staring at the larger than life feet creating a barrier before the doors.

The shoppers were startled from their gawking by the presence of Ryan’s body standing over them.

Ryan couldn’t help but smile.

“Everyone line up to the side of the building, y’all are being hand selected to be close to your new goddess.”

Ryan quickly became irate when no one moved. Picking up his foot he kicked a teenage boy, throwing him across the lot.

“NOW.” He growled.

Quickly the rest of the crowd made their way to the wall and cowered.

Ryan pushed several cars against the people pinning them into place.

“Stay.” He commanded the fifteen cowering people.

Ryan turned and made his way back to the hole he had crawled out of, leaning down he yelled back to Jenna.

“I’ve gathered several for you and we are all ready.”

“Wait by them and be ready.” Jenna said eagerly.

Ryan stood back up and waited by his captives. With one hand he reached down and began stroking his dick enjoying the moment. Pre-cum was already oozing out his tip and dripping onto the people below.

Jenna pushed herself up destroying the parts of the mall around her as she stood to her full height.

When the dust settled she could see Ryan beaming up at her next to her new playthings. She could see the front of his underwear soaked in pre-cum.

She looked around at the scene around. A bit of disappointment overcame her when she saw that she had only grown enough to cover a small portion of the mall and not the majority she was hoping for.

“Dammit, I never was the best at measurements.” She thought disappointedly.

She looked across the parking lot and could see multiple police and emergency vehicles parked all around.

Her mood improved. “Just in time for a little show.”

Stepping out of the rubble she placed her large dirty feet in front of her current victims, straddling her man. He was a few feet shorter than her knees and she could feel his eyes ogling her thong sparkling in the sunlight.

Jenna allowed him to cum just enough to spurt out the front of his underwear and bring him to his knees.

She surveyed the faces of the fifteen others before her as she sat down crunching a small car underneath her ass.

Her dirty eleven foot tall feet stood proudly before the people.

“Whoever does the best job of cleaning my feet, gets to survive. Let them free.”

Ryan’s head cleared from his small orgasm and stood back up. He felt his ass smacked hard by Jenna’s large hand. In his head he heard her voice whispering.

“ I want you to make sure none of them get to touch my feet, be creative.”

Ryan thought back. “ We can talk to ourselves like this?”

Jenna’s voice came back louder in his head. “Yes, nothing is impossible for me. Now get to work.”

As you wish my goddess.”

Ryan started towards the people. He felt his muscles growing and pure strength flowed through his body. His underwear ripped away as his member became too much for the already strained fabric. He could feel his mammoth balls fighting for space between his much more muscular thighs.

“Holy shit babe.”

He heard her snort as she said back, “ Just because you have a fetish for this doesn’t mean I don’t get to have some enjoyment too. Maybe I’m into giant men”

“ Really?! Will I get to be a true giant as well perhaps?”

“Quiet! You will be what I want you to be and right now I want to see some little people sacrificed.”

“Of course my love, I’m sorry.”

Jenna watched as Ryan’s newly muscular form got to work tossing aside the cars he had pinned the people with as if they were nothing more than tissue paper.

Her pussy ached watching his muscles contract and his even larger erect penis swing from side to side. She slid a hand down to her pussy and began rubbing her clit slowly, biting her lower lip.

Ryan three aside the last car and took a step back, he pointed towards Jenna’s feet. The now freed people glanced nervously at each other before bolting towards her feet.

The five quickest were quickly stopped by Ryan’s massive dick falling on top of them. Their blood splattering around the sides of his thriving shaft.
Eight of the slower runners slammed into the side of his dick and quickly recouped pushing and shoving their way around the tip.

“Babe?”

Without a word she let him cum.

Gallons of cum stopped the eight in their path as they were quickly overcome by his warm sticky jizz.

The last two attempted sneaking behind him and were quickly caught by Ryan’s ass as he sat down.

Jenna heard the crunch of their bones as his smooth shredded glutes snuffed the life out of them.

Jenna moaned and said aloud,

“ Good work my servant. Now you have the sole honor of treating your goddess’s feet.”

Ryan stopped cumming and stood up. As he neared her feet he could feel his strength leaving him and the world grew around him. By the time he reached her massive soles he was barely a head taller than her dusty heel now back to his normal self.

Jenna could tell he was disappointed.

“ This is my moment slave. Not yours no...”

Jenna was cut short by the sound of a gun firing.

Jenna was quickly pulled out of her lustful state and she angrily looked in the direction of the sound. While she had been involved in the current events, more police had arrived and we’re surrounding them. While they had assumed they were getting the drop on her, they had just made the mistake of drawing her ire.

She looked back at Ryan, with a fire in her eyes.

“Climb into my thong now, while I deal with these assholes.”

Ryan didn’t say a word began running between her legs. He felt the heat of her pussy washing over him as he approached the front of her thong. A large manicured finger pulled aside the shiny fabric sending a wave of her scent over him as he slid his body in resting his back against her very wet and very warm labia.

Jenna released the fabric, holding Ryan in place. At her current size he was currently able to easily see over the band of her skimpy underwear, but that was about to change.

Jenna thought to him.

“Hold onto the band. I’m about to show these fools a true goddess.”