- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Another story from my DeviantArt (https://vexedstories.deviantart.com) account :)

Months had passed since the first release of Reds (Reduced Humans). Laura had been serving her punishment ever since. She had been caught shoplifting, only a purse, and next thing she knew she was boxed and sold to a girl in her twenties.

Laura was one of the lucky ones, she supposed. The girl who bought her, Sarah, was kind and wanted more of a friend than anything else. Sarah cared for Laura, fed her, took her everywhere and generally had a good time with her.

Sarah told Laura horror stories about some of the things people did to their Reds: stuffing them in unsightly areas, swallowing them, crushing them, flushing them and that's only the stuff Sarah could stomach herself. Sarah couldn't bear to even consider Laura seeing her naked never mind doing those things to her.

Today was the day they were going to a music festival for the weekend. They were both excited. Sarah had prepared a bag full of supplies, including the pouch she had for Laura to sleep in. They both got ready to go. With Laura in her pouch in Sarah's backpack they made their way to the car to drive to the festival.

As they arrived at the music festival, Sarah noted that the sun was going down. The music had started and she was eager to get to where the party was at. Meeting her friends on the campsite, Sarah quickly setup her tent.

“Come on Sarah we're going to the main stage” a friend of hers called out to her as she fiddled around inside her tent with her plump bottom stuck out of it. Unzipping the pouch that contained Laura, she plucked her out and ran off to catch up with her friends.

As they got to the main stage, Sarah and her friends began to dance to the music. Laura wasn't exactly comfortable with this but she couldn't really dispute it with Sarah. As time went by she pondered on how she'd feel more comfortable if Sarah wasn't drinking so much, as she looked over at Sarah's other hand holding a large glass of vodka.

As the moon covered the sky and the night moved on, the party was in full force. Sarah had been drinking and dancing all night, Laura had never seen her this drunk. Laura was extremely worried about being dropped and lost.

“I… I need the… Bathroom!” Sarah drunkenly shouted into Laura's face before holding her in a tighter grip down by her side and walking off to find the portable toilets. Laura held on for her life as Sarah stumbled around the festival hunting for the toilets. Above all the things telling Laura that Sarah was very drunk, the grip she had on Laura was that of an uncaring child holding a doll; this was unlike Sarah.

The women's portable toilets were in one giant line, each toilet separated from the one beside it by around a metre of space. And then small pockets of space behind the portable toilets presumably for getting behind them and moving them after the festival. The queues to the toilets were huge, and everyone was extremely drunk.

“You n… need to wait here” Sarah said to Laura pointing at her playfully. Laura panicked, “no no, I can't. Someone might step on me or pick me up!”. Sarah looked puzzled for a moment, “hmmph, you're right” she admitted. Laura sighed in relief.

As Sarah pondered this conundrum, she climbed in between two of the portable toilets and placed Laura down behind the one she planned to use. “Stay here and heh… hide, you know I can't go with you… Watching!” Sarah said before running off to get in line.

Laura watched around the corner of the portable toilet, eager for Sarah to return. She watched as the queue got smaller until finally Sarah entered the portable toilet. As she did so, Laura saw a large group of women headed for the portable toilets.

“These queues are huge, I'm not waiting here” one of them said before squeezing in the gap between the portable toilets and passed Laura. The rest of the women all followed suit, one of them accidentally kicking and knocking Laura into the centre of the pocket of space behind the portable toilets.

Now on her back and surrounded by around 20 women, Laura looked up in total fear. The women had took up the entire area behind the portable toilets. As if synchronised, all the women dropped their shorts and underwear and squatted to the ground.

Laura watched up, horrified, as the woman above her did so. A vagina and ass hovered inches above Laura. Then each woman proceeded to piss. Laura watched the vagina twitch above her before a flood of golden liquid came out of it.

The torrent immediately hit Laura, knocking her to the floor. She coughed and sputtered as this happened, trying to stand up or even open her eyes. As if on a waterslide, she scrambled around the drenched soil trying to stand. This continued for a minute, the woman above sighing in relief as she unknowingly nearly drowned a tiny Red beneath her.

Each girl stood up soon after pissing, pulling up their underwear and shorts. Waiting for each other to finish, they hovered around laughing and joking. The girl above Laura was the last to finish, the rest of the girls noticed this. Joking around, one of them prodded her as she was crouched.

Eventually, the piss stopped and Laura stood up rubbing her eyes. As she did so, she looked up at the ass still above her and then at the girl in front of her. She saw the girl in front of her prod the girl squatting above her, she knew what was coming.

The titanic ass fell down from above as the girl lost her balance. She came down with the power of one thousand suns on top of Laura, pinning Laura between her asshole and the damp ground. Panicking as her ass was now covered in piss, the girl who had been squatting above Laura jumped up, pulling her thong and shorts with her in one swift motion.

“I can't believe you did that! I'm wet now! Eww” the girl said, wiping herself off with her hands. “Enjoy the fall then, Olivia?” One of them said, poking at her. Olivia decided to laugh it off in her drunken haze, climbing out from behind the portable toilets to rejoin the main event.

Laura screamed out as she was crunched by the giant girls ass. Thankfully the pressure began to lessen as the girl rose. However, the pressure only relieved so much as her large cheeks clamped down around Laura. Now completely erect, Olivia pulled her thong up between her cheeks and then her shorts; thus trapping Laura in her ass.