- Text Size +
Beth made sure the water running into the basin was as hot as it would get, then she dangled Steve under the burning hot stream, her shit started falling off his body, she giggled as she picked up Kellie’s toothbrush, she started scrubbing his tiny body to get him clean.
After Beth was satisfied that Steve was clean and she rinsed Kellie’s toothbrush off, she hopped in the shower and gave herself a good wash.
Back in her room Beth started to get organised, she pulled out a pair of her new g-strings and her new tight pants, she grabbed hold of Steve and pushed him in between her hairy pussy lips, his head was shrouded by her clit and she pushed his legs into her pussy then she stepped into her g-string and pulled them up holding him in place then she put her pants on holding Steve tightly in his position, “mmmmm your going to feel good while I’m dancing” she said as she put on a bra and a shirt big enough to cover her huge belly and she was ready.
Beth bought the first round for herself and Kellie and they didn’t have to wait long for Dan to arrive and he insisted to buy the girls drinks for the night, so both girls got quite tipsy and Kellie was right, Dan was all over Beth the whole night, he was grinding up against her while they were dancing and he chatted to her while they were taking a brief break, Kellie was being ignored all night, at one stage Kellie asked Beth to accompany her to the toilet and Beth accepted, Beth locked the door and pulled down her pants and g-string, Steve was well and truly stuck in between Beth’s wet sweaty lips, “looks like you’ll be having a good night Beth” Kellie said from the next stall, Beth sat down and plucked Steve out of her vagina and held him by his feet and dangled him between her legs, “oh it certainly does look that way” Beth replied as she started to empty her bladder holding Steve in the stream of her piss, “god I wish Steve was here” Kellie said sounding disappointed, Beth had to compose herself trying hard not to burst out laughing as her friend was pining for her husband, she was pissing all over him and fucking enjoying every bit of it.
Once she had emptied her bladder she lifted Steve up so she could see him, he was absolutely drenched, she could see the look of disgust on his face, she grinned and put her finger up to her lips to make a shhhh sign then pointed towards the next stall and mouthed “your wife is in the next stall” his eyes opened wide as if to plead and beg to her to stop, she just continued to smile and gave him a wave with her other hand and lowered him back down between her legs and rubbed his tiny wet body up and down between her wet hairy lips and then slipped him in to her hungry pussy head first and let go of his feet, she placed a finger on his feet and gave him a persuasive push until he was completely inside her.
Beth met Kellie at the basins while washing their hands and checking themselves in the mirror Beth could feel Steve wriggling around inside her, “you know I haven’t even heard from Steve since he left” Kellie said “do you think he might’ve found someone else” she asked “oh my god don’t be so fucking stupid Kel” Beth replied “your the best thing that’s ever happened to him he reckons and he loves you like crazy Kel, all he ever talks about at work is how amazing you are and how much he loves you, so I’m pretty sure he hasn’t found anyone else” Beth said she loved saying those words making Kellie feel special while she could feel her husband wriggling around in her pussy, “he’d be flat out Kel, he’s got the cure for cancer” Beth added as she started to walk out of the toilets “do you wanna go home” Kellie asked “yeah why not, I’ll see what Dan wants to do” Beth replied as they both walked out to find Dan.