- Text Size +
“I guess I have no choice do I” Dan asked “not now because I have Kellie as a witness” she said “ok what are your demands” he asked “do you want money, jewellery a car” he added “no not at all, I’m not interested in that stuff” she said “then what” he asked, Beth asked if he had a photo of his wife in his phone, he said yes and asked why, “because I’d like to see the bitch” she said “ so I can imagine her sitting at home alone while your pleasuring me and also so I can laugh when I see her around” she added, Dan pulled out his phone and brought up a picture of his wife, Beth looked at her, oh my god she looks even hotter then Kellie she thought and has a better body just a bit less tit, she smiled knowing she was going to control this woman’s husband, “she’s not bad, but only half the woman I am, does she keep a trim minge” Beth asked “yes, she’s completely bald” Dan replied “nice, your going to get a shock then” Beth replied with a cheeky grin, Dan looked worried “what else” he asked, Beth was loving this feeling, she was getting back at a couple of bitches by being pleasured in ways she could only dream of.
“Do you have your wedding ring” she asked “yes it’s in my jeans pocket, why” he asked “just get it and put it on for now, you’ll be needing it later” she said, as he moved towards his jeans Beth grabbed Steve out of her g-string and opened her top drawer dropping him in and grabbing hold of the string she purchased the other day, she removed her shirt and bra and climbed up on to the bed and laid down watching Dan rummage through his jeans, he found his ring and turned to face her, Beth was caressing her huge breasts admiring his fit muscular body, “Do you like my tits” she asked “ they are amazing” he said oh my god her areolas are huge, they look fucking gross he thought “hand me your ring, take off your shirt and come and kiss them” she said, he took off his shirt and climbed onto the bed and handed her his wedding ring and then started to caress her huge breasts and sucking her nipples, he’d suck one and then the other, the guilt was starting to sink in, why did I agree to this, he thought.
Beth tied a piece of the string to his ring and then told him to put it back on, “ I want that ring finger in my wet pussy you cheating bastard” she demanded Dan ran his hand over her huge belly and under the elastic of her g-string his hand stopped when he felt her huge growth, “yes I’m all natural down there” she said with a grin “now shove that ring finger in me” she demanded again, Dan slid his fingers through her thick bush and over her clit, her lips parted to allow his fingers to slide down between them, “god your so wet” he said as he slid his ring finger into her waiting pussy “mmmmm that’s because the thought of owning a married man as a fuck buddy turns me on so much” she moaned as he slid his finger in and out of her juicy sloppy vagina.
Her pussy felt so gross he thought as he was regretting even starting anything with this woman “oh god I wish your wife could see your wedding ring disappearing in my hungry cunt” Beth whispered as she felt herself getting wetter “I want you to remove my g-string and eat all my juices out of my pussy” she demanded, Dan moved himself down and peeled her g-string off down her thick thighs and off over her feet, she ordered him to smell them, he did as he was told pushing the under garment under his nose “how do they smell” she asked “they smell so good” he said trying not to screw his nose up and gag, “tell me the truth” Beth snapped knowing he was lying “oh god they smell so bad” he said turning a shade of red by telling her the truth “good” she said smiling “now bury your face in my dirty hairy cunt and fucking eat me bitch” she demanded as he moved in between her legs, she spread them wide and he moved his good looking face down towards her hairy pussy, she couldn’t believe how much power she held over this man, she reached over and grabbed her phone as he stared at her pussy, he looked at the vagina in front of him, wet matted hair all over her sagging lips, white mucus spread between them and oozing out of her sloppy hole, oh god this is so disgusting he thought, he moved closer and extended his tongue to touch her clit, he heard her call his name and with his tongue fully extended plastered on her clit he looked up towards her face, as soon as he saw the phone he heard the click, oh fuck he thought, “now your mine” she said as she picked up his phone, “what are you going to do” he asked quickly “nothing if you start eating my pussy” she said going through his phone, he moved his head back down and started to run his tongue up and down between her juicy lips, “oh god fuck your tongue is amazing Dan, eat my pussy good” she moaned out loud making sure Kellie could hear, she found his wife’s number in his phone, “mmmm Miranda” she moaned as she felt his tongue slide deep inside her pussy “is that her name” she asked, Dan nodded sliding his tongue up and down her vagina then burying his face into her wet hairy pussy and sliding his tongue deep inside her licking all her juices out of her pussy.