- Text Size +
Besides how bad her pussy looks she tastes really good he thought, she felt his face hard up against her pussy and his tongue wriggling around deep inside her, she looked down to see all her wet dirty pubes covering his handsome face “mmmmm I hope your going to kiss your wife with that mouth when you get home” she whispered the thought must of turned him on a bit, he started licking harder, he slid his tongue up between her lips and sucked her clit, the thought of him kissing his wife with all her juices all over his face turned Beth on more “oh god yes Dan” she yelled “lick me harder” she moaned “oh god I want you deep inside me” she moaned again, she reached down and grabbed the back of his head just as he slid his tongue back inside her, she pulled his hair and held his face hard against her pussy, she grinded her juicy snatch all over his face, she wanted her juices dripping off his gorgeous face, his tongue darted in and out of her but he was running out of air.
Beth finally let go of his head and he sucked in the much needed air, she pushed his face away and rolled over and climbed up onto her hands and knees, “fuck me Dan” she purred Dan got up on his knees and moved in towards her, she reached up between her legs and grabbed his hard cock, she rubbed the head of his huge cock between her dripping lips and over her clit, she gasped at the size of his head held hard on her clit, she slid it back up between her lips and positioned it at the entrance of her hungry hole, he slowly slid it deep inside her, “stop right there” she moaned “what’s wrong” he asked “nothing at all, your married cock feels amazing in my pussy, but something is missing” she said “what” he asked “I want you to take your ring off and shove it in my arse” she replied with a grin “really” he asked with a bit of hesitation “take your fucking ring off and shove it in my arse before your wife gets a nice pic of you eating my cunt” she snapped, he had no choice, with his hard cock deep inside her he slowly slid his ring off his finger and grabbed hold of one cheek and pulled it to the side, he looked straight into her fat dirty hairy arse and thought twice about all of this, “Do it Dan” she snapped, he moved his ring towards her arse and sat it on her sphincter, “there” he said “that’s not gunna do” she said “push it in” she said, reluctantly he placed his finger on his wedding ring and pushed it into her arse so he could just see it, he started to slide his cock out so he could get this over and done with, he pulled back and then slid back in, he could still just see his ring in her arse, he continued to slide in and out holding onto her huge hips, “oh god that feels good” Beth moaned “but I’m still not happy Dan” she whispered “what” Dan asked as he continued to thrust his huge cock in and out of her wet pussy, god her pussy feels amazing on my cock he thought, he watched his ring making sure it didn’t disappear.
“Oh god I want you to cum in me Dan” Beth moaned out loud, “Do you want to cum in me” she added “oh god yes” he moaned as he continued his rhythm in and out “yell it” she snapped “and say my fucking name” “oh fuck yes Beth” he moaned out loud “tell me how badly you want to cum in my cunt Dan” she moaned “I want to cum in you so badly Beth” he moaned out loud again “tell me how good my pussy feels wrapped around your hard cock” she moaned “fuck your pussy feels so dam good wrapped around my cock Beth” he moaned unbeknownst to him Beth was videoing the whole thing on her phone “now take your middle finger and place it on your wedding ring and push it into my arse as far as you can to show me how much you care about your marriage” she whispered smiling into the camera, he didn’t want to but he had to obey, he placed his middle finger on his ring and started to push, he lost sight of his ring as the tip of his finger slipped into her dirty arse hole, he kept pushing, he got up to his second knuckle when he felt something squishy on the tip of his finger, “I think I just pushed it into your shit” he whispered “is your finger all the way in” she asked still smiling into the camera, um no” he replied, “then keep pushing, I want your wedding ring deep in my shit” she said “to me your wife is shit, so your marriage is shit and now your wedding ring is in shit, my shit, so push” she snapped, he continued to push his ring until his finger was all the way in, “that’s it now leave it there and keep fucking me” she said, he pulled his finger out, the tip was covered in her shit, she looked back and giggled “you better clean that before you touch me with it” she said looking back at the camera, “how” he asked she smiled and told him to put it in his mouth and suck it clean, moving her phone so she could see him on the screen she watched as he slid his finger in his mouth and sucked it clean screwing his face up and gagging.