- Text Size +
“Oh god yes” she moaned as the second wave of ecstasy courses through her body, her pussy tightening around her toy squirting her cum out from around him all over her fingers again, as it subsided she gently caressed her sensitive clit as her body shuddered every now and then from the amazing feeling she was experiencing, none of her orgasms had been any where near as good as the ones she’s had since she’s owned Steve, unfortunately for him he now belonged to her and she wasn’t ever getting rid of him.
As she laid there letting her pleasure slowly fade she gently pulled her toy out of her pussy and brought it up to her face, she smiled as he hung upside down dripping of all her juices and cum and Dan’s cum to, he looked a mess, “mmmmm if only your wife knew what I was doing to her handsome husband” she said giggling,
“I hope you enjoyed the taste of Dan’s cum, because you might be tasting it quite a bit from now on” she sneered.
Her phone buzzed, she looked at it as it lit up, she moved Steve back down between her legs and slid him back into her pussy, pushing on his feet to make sure he was all the way in her, she then rolled over to check her phone, it was a message from Dan
“I forgot my ring” she read when she opened his message, she quickly typed back and sent it
“so you did, I’ll keep it in its safe spot for now, I’ll take it out in the morning and clean it for you and you can pick it up tomorrow when you come round for another training session” it read.
He quickly replied with another message
“it’s my anniversary tomorrow I’m meeting my wife at a restaurant at 7:00 I’ll have to pick it up in the morning” Beth smiled
“oh your fucked” she said as she typed her reply
“I will see you here at 7:00 tomorrow for my training session, you will not tell your wife that you have to cancel, you will let her sit at the restaurant and wait for you while your here eating my dirty cunt, if you do not turn up here at 7:00 she will receive the photo I took and the video I sent you, I’m going to sleep, good night Dan, see you at 7:00” she sent the message turned her phone off rolled over and went to sleep with a big smile on her face feeling her toy gently wriggling in her pussy and knowing a married mans wedding ring was deep in her arse, her life was perfect right now.
Beth woke up after an amazing sleep, she hadn’t felt this good in a long time, for once in her life she wasn’t the push over, she was finally the one in control and it turned her on so much.
She couldn’t be bothered going to work today so she reached over and grabbed her phone, she brought up her bosses number as her hand slid down under the covers and between her legs, she slid her fingers between her hairy lips, she was already so wet again, she moaned as her boss answered the phone, god she’d love to sit on his face with her dirty hairy wet pussy she thought as she told him she wasn’t going to be at work, before he could answer she hung up and just laid there caressing her pussy lips with the thought of her boss pleasuring her with his nasty tongue.
Beth hated her boss but he was so god dam hot and she’d love to bury his face in her hairy pussy, mmmm another challenge she thought, he’s always so rude and nasty but so handsome, she’s met his wife once, another skinny hot bitch who didn’t even speak to her when her boss introduced her, she just looked her up and down, screwed up her nose and turned away, oh this will be so much fun she thought, plus Dan was no fun anymore, she already had him and after tonight her milestone will be made, hmmmm I might make tonight special for him, she thought.
I’ll give him a nice anniversary present and a goodbye present all in one, she thought, tonight would be her last night with Dan and then she’ll let him be free and she will work on her next project, but first she has to get the present for Dan, Beth immediately stopped playing with her pussy and got out of bed, she was so excited about tonight, she walked naked to the bathroom, she loved her new found confidence and loved being naked.
Sitting on the toilet she saw the piece of string hanging from her arse, oh yeah his ring, she thought, she reached down between her legs and grabbed hold of the string gently pulling on it, she could feel his ring move inside her arse, she kept pulling until it finally popped out of her arse hole, she giggled at the feeling.
She held the string so Dan’s ring swung gently just below her pussy, it was covered in her shit and she smiled looking at his wedding ring and knowing what he did with it and what she was about to do, she started pissing making sure his ring was in the full stream, I told him I’d clean it for him she thought giggling.