- Text Size +
Beth was furious but she didn’t show it and she spent the rest of the day telling Steve all the good things about Kellie, she didn’t want to be a bad friend and tell him that she was a complete bitch, she didn’t have it in her.
Kellie just laughed at her when she got home and thanked her for telling her about him, “don’t worry I’ll bring him back here & fuck him really loud so you can hear, I know you love hearing me fuck the guys you like” she said while smirking, Beth just sat on the couch and watched telly while Kellie got ready and soon enough Steve was there to pick her up and take her out, “Hi Beth” Steve said as Kellie pushed him out the door.
Beth turned to catch a glimpse of the guy she had fallen for and god he looked even hotter in normal clothes rather then in his work clothes and she caught a wiff of his cologne and her panties went damp instantly, god I wish I was sitting on that gorgeous face later, she thought as her hand unbuttoned her pants, she sighed as her huge belly was released & spilled out over her pants, she reached down around her belly to try and feel how wet she was, Beth never really kept down stairs neat and tidy, she had no reason to, So her fat fingers weaved their way through her long thick pubic hair, she could smell her arousal already, she gasped as her pudgy finger touched her clit, she ran it down further moaning as her lips parted to accomodate her finger, she was so wet and she needed to orgasm, she removed her finger and lifted herself off the couch and headed for her bedroom with the thoughts of Steve still fresh in her mind.
She headed straight for her bedside table and opened the top drawer, she could see exactly what she was after, she reached in and pulled out her two favourite toys, one was a six inch dildo with a suction cup, the other was a six inch vibrator, Beth smiled and moaned as she thought about Steve, she walked over to the seat she had in the corner of her room and stuck the suction cupped dildo to it, she reached around and ran her fingers up between her enormous arse cheeks, she’d been sweating all day at work and she was well lubricated back there.
She picked up a tube of lube and squirted some on top of the dildo then rubbed it all over it, she moaned again as she turned around and spread her massive arse cheeks and lowered herself until she could feel the head of the dildo touching her anus, she relaxed and her anus opened around the dildo, she lowered herself further until she was sitting on the chair and her arse had taken the whole toy deep inside her, “oh Steve you feel so good” she moaned as she started to rock on the chair, she loved the feeling of having her toy deep inside her arse, she took the vibrator and spread her enormous legs, she started to rub her clit through her thick pubic hair, she could smell her pussy and after a day of working it didn’t smell good at all, but she didn’t care, her orgasm is all she wanted and her thoughts of Steve were going to get her there. She turned the vibrator on and ran it down over her clit and moaned again “oh Steve” as she gyrated on the dildo stuck to the chair, she ran the vibrator down between her lips and it slid easily into her waiting hole, god she was so wet, wetter then she’s ever been.
Beth plunged the vibrator in and out of her sopping hairy pussy every now and then sliding it up between her lips over her clit holding it there and then back down and into her pussy again while she rocked back and forth on the dildo on the chair, she threw her head back “oh yes Steve” she moaned and looked down over her enormous breasts and huge stomach to see her juices soaking the front of the chair, her orgasm was building, she could feel it and she knew it was going to be good, “Steve” she moaned again as she plunged the vibrator in and out, then it happened her body started to shake, her anus clenched the dildo on the chair, her pussy clenched the vibrator & she could see and feel her cum squirting out from around the vibrator “oh my god Steve” she moaned, she pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and held it hard against her clit as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body, “yes yes yes” she screamed as her cum continued to squirt out of her pussy all over the chair and floor, her orgasm lasted for quite some time, one, two, three and then she lost count, the pleasure was just so good, she pushed down on the chair, she wanted the dildo in her arse deeper, it felt so good and then her orgasm started to subside, her breaths quick and shallow, she’d never experience an orgasm so good, she slowly came back to earth she’d dropped the vibrator on the floor and was gently rubbing her beaten clit through her thick pubes while she slowly rocked back and forth on the chair, the dildo in her arse felt so good, I wish I could just keep it in there she thought as she continued to rock.
She sat there for another half an hour just rocking on the dildo thinking about Steve, but then she remembered he was out on a date with her best friend and her erotic desires faded, she slowly stood up, her legs still a bit wobbly as her giant arse slid off the dildo, “god that feels good” she said out loud as the dildo was finally free from her dirty sweaty arse hole, she turned to look at the toy, it was extremely dirty from being deep in her arse, “whoops hehe I better give you a clean” she said as she bent down to pull it off the chair and then headed to the bathroom for a well deserved shower.