- Text Size +
Beth’s night was uneventful, she made herself some dinner, enough for her and Kellie but she ended up eating all of it and retired to the couch with an armful of snacks to watch telly.
She’d waited up as long as she could to hopefully catch another glimpse of Steve before she went to bed, but there was nothing else good on telly and she’d run out of snacks, so she heaved herself off the couch and waddled off to bed still feeling an afterglow of her amazing orgasm.
Later that night she was woken by banging and yelling, once she had woken up properly she realised that Kellie and Steve were home and the banging was Steve fucking Kellie really hard and the yelling was Kellie screaming Steve’s name and telling him to fuck her harder, Beth laid there listening to them wishing it was her screaming his name and he was fucking her really hard, she listened for what seemed like hours until it went quiet, realising they’d fallen asleep, she dozed back off herself.
In the morning Steve had left before Beth got up, she was quite disappointed she didn’t get to see him, instead she got to listen to Kellie telling her how amazing this man was “oh my god he is amazing in bed to Beth” she said as she scoffed her breakfast and drank her coffee, “I have to hurry, he’s going to be back soon to pick me up again” she said with a smug smile, “I’m so glad you introduced us, he’s going to take me out again and then show me his house” she continued after scoffing her muesli, “apparently he owns a two story house looking over the ocean” she said trying to rub it in a little bit more “I think Steve might be the one Beth” was the last thing she said before getting up and heading off to get ready leaving Beth sitting there to finish her breakfast in peace.
Beth was furious with her friend, she wanted Steve, but like always Kellie swooped in and took him from her, she wished she could get back at her friend but she didn’t know how and truthfully she’d feel bad for doing it to her best friend.
Steve picked Kellie up a bit later that morning, Beth still didn’t get to see Steve, Kellie was out the door before Steve could get out of his car and Beth didn’t get to see Kellie for the rest of the week, she stayed at Steve’s place all week, work was miserable for Beth, all Steve ever talked about was Kellie and she hated it, Beth started to hate Kellie a little bit more every day, but she didn’t show it.
The next weekend Kellie rocked up at their house in Steve’s car and just waltzed in like a bitch “I’ve just come to grab my stuff Beth, Steve wants me to move in with him” she said as she walked to her room, about fifteen minutes later she walked out with her arms full of clothes, all of which Beth had bought for her, “I hope you don’t mind Beth” Kellie said “I’ll still come and visit and we can still go shopping” she said as she grinned at her fat friend sitting on the couch with no one, “that would be good” Beth replied suppressing her true feelings, she wanted to just get up off the couch and strangle Kellie, “good, gotta go Beth, Steve’s taking me out on his yacht when I get back” Kellie said as to rub Beth’s nose in it some more as she walked out and then she was gone.
The next few weeks were hell for Beth, now living by herself with no one to talk to, all though she had some amazing orgasms thinking about Steve, she would even stick her dildo on one of the kitchen chairs and sit naked at the table eating her meals with her dildo deep inside her huge dirty arse, work was no better, Steve would just talk about Kellie all day long, Kellie would visit every now and then and talk about how amazing Steve was and how in love they were and she would even take Beth shopping making Beth buy her sexy lingerie and dresses for her so she could look even better for Steve, Beth was beginning to hate Kellie with a passion.
The breaking point was when Kellie told Beth that Steve had asked her to marry him and of course she said yes, but Beth was not Kellie’s matron of honour, Kellie got some other skinny friends to be in her bridal party, “you wouldn’t look good in the dresses I picked out Beth” Kellie told her but asked Beth to buy her wedding dress and all the bridal dresses, she even got Beth to pay for the cake, the reception and all the decorations, Beth wanted to just cry, but she kept her composure through all of it.
When Steve and Kellie were on their honeymoon Beth finally got her lab to herself, she spent the whole week studying the shrunken rats, testing their durability, she Had a plan to finally get back at her friend, but she needed more answers before she went through with it, the shrunken rats were indestructible, she did everything she could to try and kill them but they couldn’t be hurt, she stepped on them, she tried drowning them, she put them in extreme heat and freezing cold conditions, she’d come up with the conclusion of once they had shrunk they were unable to be hurt at all, she started an equation knowing that one tablet would shrink a rat from its original size to the size it was now, she was trying to work out how many tablets she’d need to shrink a person down to about six inches and in that week she had all the information she needed, now she just had to wait for the Perfect time and to her surprise she didn’t have to wait long.