- Text Size +
A couple of months after their honeymoon Beth had rectified the drug so that it didn’t shrink the rats and the cancer was slowly being cured, their boss Matt came to see Steve and Beth and ask Steve if he would go on a two week trip to show the drug to the Medical Institute to try and get it out to the world “why Steve” Beth asked, “it would be better for marketing” he replied and told Steve to go pack his bags he’ll be leaving in the morning, Steve left to go home and tell Kellie and pack his bags, Beth stayed back to organise what she needed for her plan, as she was leaving she sent Steve a message to meet her at her house because he’d forgotten some documents he needed and she drove home and waited, she was sitting on the couch when he knocked on her door, she got up and greeted him, thankfully he came alone, Kellie was busy packing his bag, “she’s so excited for us” he said, “so am I” Beth said as she moved into the kitchen, “would you have a drink with me to celebrate” she asked, Steve agreed “just one” he said sitting at the kitchen table, ironically in the same seat Beth uses with her dildo, Beth poured two drinks and dropped the tablets into one of them and waddled to the table and sat one in front of Steve and kept the other for herself, she sat down and raised her glass, “to us” she said, Steve met her glass with a clink and repeated “to us” “oh we’re going to have some fun together” Beth said with a smile as she started to drink, Steve put the glass to his mouth and took a gulp, he dam near skulled it, “it’s been great working with you Beth” he said finishing the drink “ but I better get going” he said about to stand up “want another one” she said “just stay for a bit longer, we’ve cured cancer” she said “ok one more” he said as he pushed his glass across to her, Beth finished her drink and stood up grabbing the glasses and turning around to head for the kitchen, she poured two more drinks and turned back to greet Steve with a smile, but Steve wasn’t there, oh my god has it worked she thought, “god I hope so” she said out loud as she rushed over to the table, she looked to see where Steve was sitting and all there was was a pile of clothes, Steve’s clothes, with excitement rushing through her body she picked up the clothes and out dropped a naked six inch Steve, Beth was lost for words, she wanted to strip right there and sit on him, but she needed to dispose of his car and clothes, she picked him up and had a good look at him, he looked dazed and quite confused, “what the fuck just happened” he yelled at Beth as she looked him up and down “oh you just became my new toy” she said with a smile, she hadn’t felt this good since that first day of meeting Steve, she wanted him so bad, but her best friend stole him, but now she’s stolen him back and “your all mine now” she said out loud, she laid him on the floor, “sit still I have to try something” she said as she lifted her foot above him, “what the fuck ! No Beth Don’t !” was all Beth heard before she brought her foot down on his entire body, then she lifted her other foot putting all her weight on the tiny man.
She counted to ten then put her foot down and lifted her foot off Steve, he was still intact she thought, is he alive she asked herself, she bent down picked him up and stood back up straight with a grunt, “are you fucking serious”, “you could’ve killed me !” Steve yelled, Beth looked at him with hungry eyes “but I didn’t kill you, look you don’t even have a scratch or a broken bone in your body” she said “ I had my full weight on you, did you feel it” she asked curiously, he looked at her puzzled “um yes I could feel you standing on me but it didn’t hurt” he said, she smiled with excitement “oh I’ve got so many plans for you” she said with a sneaky smile “but first I need to get rid of the evidence” she said unbuttoning her pants, “what are you going to do with me” he yelled up at her as she lowered him towards her open pants “anything I want now” she said as she pushed her hand into her pants and down through her thick pubic hair to push Steve between her wet hairy sweaty pussy lips, she let go of him hearing his screams of objection, she removed her hand and buttoned up her pants, she patted the front of her pants pushing Steve between her juicy lips feeling him squirming and struggling “ mmmmm you feel so good My new toy” she moaned slightly as she gathered up Steve’s clothes “I think my dildo will get very jealous” she said with a giggle as she headed out to get rid of Steve’s car.
It was a nice spring evening and she decided to walk back home from the airport where she dumped Steve’s car, it was only ten kilometres and with her new toy giving her pleasure as she walked it would be a fun walk home, by the time she got about half way she realised it was hotter then she thought, she was sweating profoundly, she could feel the sweat running down her body, her shirt was almost drenched and she could feel the sweat in her arse crack, she stopped to take a breather and looked down to see the crotch of her pants was saturated, oh I bet Steve is loving his new job, she thought, she looked up at the shop windows and something caught her eye in one of the windows, it was a toy store and there in the window were barbie dolls and in amongst them was a ken doll, but it wasn’t the doll that caught her eye, it was his shoes, with a sly grin she thought “I wonder if they would fit Steve, I could glue them to one of my chairs, she walked over and entered the store and no more then five minutes later she walked out with a ken doll sporting a nice pair of shoes.