- Text Size +
Beth walked the rest of the way home with a huge grin on her face thinking of all the things she could use Steve for or as she likes to call him now Her Toy.
She was exhausted when she got home, the walk was so gruelling for her but it felt so dam good feeling her toy wriggling around in her panties pleasuring her juicy sweaty pussy, she couldn’t believe she pulled it off, she took her top and bra off her huge tits were covered in sweat and she sat down on the couch thinking about how she had gotten revenge on her best friend for being such a bitch, the man that Kellie fell in love with and married was now her very own sex toy and she had thought of so many ways she could pleasure herself with her new toy but right now he was right where he belonged, in her smelly sweaty hairy pussy and she just wanted to sit back and relax.
The next morning Kellie woke Beth, she was still sitting on the couch from the night before, “good morning sleepy head” Kellie said as Beth opened her eyes, all of a sudden Beth could feel a stirring in her panties, Steve could hear Kellie’s voice and her pussy started getting wet all over again, “god you smell so bad Beth, you need a shower before we go out shopping” Kellie said screwing up her nose, “why are you here” Beth asked with a slight grin feeling her toy wriggling around in her dirty pussy “Steve’s gone away for a couple of weeks, soooo I thought I’d come and stay with my best friend for a few days” replied Kellie, “that’s great”
Beth replied “I’ll go freshen up and go out for lunch”
Beth said as she heaved herself off the couch, she waddled to the bathroom thinking how amazing it’s going to be pleasuring herself with her new toy while Kellie would be in the next room.
Beth entered the bathroom and locked the door, she undone her pants and turned around and pulled her pants and panties down around her ankles and sat on the toilet, Steve was still stuck between her huge pussy lips, but then a short burst of steaming hot liquid hit him in the face, he fell what seemed like forever and hit the cool water, finally he thought as the smell of her dirty sweaty pussy invaded his nostrils, god it smelt so bad in there, it was nice to be finally out of there and in clean water, he looked up to see the biggest most hairiest pussy he’d ever seen, but then it opened and a thick stream of yellow liquid was heading his way, Beth smiled as she released her bladder, hoping it was cascading all over her new toy, Steve was under a waterfall of hot piss and it tasted absolutely foul, but Steve couldn’t help but swallow some, it was all pelting down on him, Beth sat there smiling, it felt so good, she was pissing all over her best friends husband, it was like she was marking her territory, she was making him all hers and he was now all hers, Beth finished her piss and without even wiping she stood up and pulled her panties back up and stepped out of her pants, she turned around to see Steve struggling to keep his head above the yellow water, Beth giggled at the site of her friends husband swimming in her piss, it aroused her so much, she bent over reached in and plucked him out of her piss and then flushed the toilet.
She placed Steve in the basin and opened the vanity drawer, she pulled out two thin black hair ties and sat them on top of the vanity, she picked up Steve and stood him next to the hair ties, Steve finally stopped gagging and got his breath back “what the fuck are you doing Beth” he yelled “I’m your best friends husband, you can’t do this to me” she smiled at his statement “oh my little toy you don’t understand” she replied with a sly grin “what don’t I understand and I’m not your toy” he yelled back “from now on you are My toy Steve so you might as well face it and Kellie is my best friend my only friend and she’s been a bitch to me from the day we met, she fucked all the guys I ever liked, she has made me pay for everything she owns and she is just down right rude to me so I thought I’d take the one thing that’s made her happy and I’m not one bit sorry Steve, because I really liked you and she took you away from me so now I’ve taken you back and you are going to be my toy for the rest of your life” she explained with a huge grin “you can’t treat me like this and even if you liked me I’m not attracted to you at all, your so fat Beth and my god your pussy smells so bad, your disgusting and I don’t belong to you, I’m Kellie’s husband, I belong to her” he retorted Beth didn’t even get angry at his response, she just giggled and said “that’s where your wrong Steve, you now belong to me and you’ll be getting quite aquatinted with my smelly pussy and other parts of my fat body, I might just stop showering so it’s a little bit smellier for you” “you can’t do this to me Beth” he yelled “your wrong again Steve, I can do what ever I want to you wether you like it or not” she replied as she picked him up and held his arms down by his sides and placed one of the hair ties over his head and down onto his waist holding his arms tight like he was standing at attention, “you can’t do this to me” Steve yelled, Beth ignored him and took a cotton bud out from one of the drawers, she cut the tip off and cut a slit in it, she took the other hair tie and fed part of it into the cotton tip, she then picked up Steve and forced the cotton tip into his mouth and flicked the hair tie over his head, she had just made a tiny ball gag, she giggled “now that should shut you up, just in case you want to try and get your wife’s attention and the cotton tip should soak in all my juices so you’ll be tasting nothing but my arousal” she giggled.