- Text Size +
As Beth quietly calmed down she watched the other two women now in each other’s arms passionately kissing, Kellie had removed her toy and tossed it off the bed, Racheal hadn’t bothered to touch her toy, they laid there cuddling and enjoying the after shocks of their orgasms,
“I’m gunna get some sleep” Racheal said yawning,
“What about the toy” Kellie responded sounding concerned,
“I might just leave it there, it feels absolutely amazing, it’s movements feel so god dam good” she said as she held Kellie in her arms and gave her another kiss.
Beth quietly crept back to her room and crawled back into bed thinking she might leave little Steve in her arse again for the night, she absolutely loved the feeling of having him in there, she’ll work out how to get him out in the morning and as she laid her head on her pillow she instantly drifted off to sleep.
Beth woke early, she was going to gift her new friend with another toy today, but she may just need him again before she does, she got up and headed to the bathroom for her ritual bowel movement, but she had to try and get Steve out first, she sat down on the toilet and gave a push, she felt something pass through her sphincter into the outside world, she reached down between her legs hoping it was a pair of tiny feet.
Beth reached down and slid her fingers between her huge arse cheeks and was delighted to feel Steve’s feet sticking out of her arse, she could feel her bowel movement on it’s way, she grabbed Steve’s feet and held him there as she pushed her shit to her opening knowing something was blocking it’s way out.
She smiled knowing what was happening to him, she decided to just let go of his feet and enjoy her normal morning bowel movement, she pushed again and felt her arse open and Steve start to slide out, she giggled thinking of him as nothing but a piece of shit as she heard the splash in the bowl.
After wiping her arse Beth stood and looked into the bowl to see Steve treading water between all her mess, she laughed at the site and grabbed a pair of cleaning gloves out of the vanity, she plucked him out of the bowl and flushed the toilet,
“Awwww I made you a bit dirty again” she said seeing his head and upper torso smothered in her waste, she hoped into the shower and turned it on dropping Steve and watching him hit the shower base with a thud, she then ran her foot over his tiny body moving him around in the pooled water at the bottom of the shower.
After they were both clean Beth got dressed ready to go out, she wore a tight pair of active wear pants, she pulled them and her panties open and dropped Steve in head first, he slid down the fabric through her pubic hair and landed with his face buried in her pussy opening, her hairy lips opened up and wrapped themselves around his body as she let go of her waist band, she gave him a little pat again from the outside of her pants to make sure her was positioned just right then picked up her present for Tina and headed out.
Beth knocked on Tina’s door and was greeted by the huge woman sporting a huge smile,
“Hi Beth, am I happy to see you” she said as she welcomed Beth into her home, Beth followed her to the kitchen and noticed she to was wearing tight spandex pants that hugged her huge arse and legs.
Beth sat down at the table and sat the present down in front of her, Tina smiled as she made a coffee for each of them,
“Is that for me” Tina asked.
“It certainly is” Beth replied.
Tina sat down and handed Beth her coffee, Beth took a sip and then slid the present towards Tina,
“Oh I hope this is what I think it is” Tina said blushing
“Open it and find out” Beth replied.
Tina opened the box and almost jumped for joy, her grin got even wider, her eyes looked like a predator about to eat its meal, a little squeal came out of her mouth as she threw her hands in the air, her face turning a darker shade of red,
“Oh my god, my Dan, my crush, my tiny little crush now, my arse has been wanting you so badly” she said as she brought her hand down to pick him up,
“Please Tina don’t do this to me” he begged crawling backwards until he hit the side of the box having no where to go, Tina picked him up and brought him up to her face and stared at him ignoring his pleas,
“The other guy has been doing a wonderful job in my pussy, I’ve had the most amazing orgasm’s but now with both my holes filled I’ll have even better ones” she said beaming, she turned to Beth,
“Would you like to give me a hand” she asked,
“It would be my pleasure” Beth replied giving her a smile.
In Tina’s bathroom Tina had her tight pants and underwear down past her knees bending over holding her huge arse cheeks apart, Beth was holding Dan looking straight at Tina’s arse, it was so hairy and looked like it hadn’t been wiped for some time, she had brown stains between her enormous cheeks and it looked so sweaty and slimy, geez it looks worse then mine Beth thought trying not to laugh.