- Text Size +
She put him down on the vanity and he started to run “ oh no you don’t” she said as she reached out and grabbed him “maybe one more tie” she said opening the drawer, but there were no more, “hmmmm” she thought but then turned around and unlocked the door and opening it just enough to poke her head out, “Kel do you have a spare hair tie on you” she yelled, Kellie came to the door with a hair tie in her hand “yep” she said as Beth grabbed the tie out of her hand “thank you” Beth said “anything for my best friend” Kellie replied as Beth shut the door and locked it again she placed the hair tie around her toys ankles and stood him back on the vanity “now let me get ready so I can go out with your wife, she said as she picked up a sponge from off the edge of the bath, Beth wet the sponge and started rubbing it under her arms and under her huge tits and over her belly and in between her rolls “I’m not going to shower” she giggled seeing Steve watching her curiously, “see your coming out with me and your wife and where your going to be I want it nice and juicy and smelly and down right dirty” she said smiling as a look of horror spread over her toys face shaking his head furiously.
Beth finished wiping herself down, she washed her face and wet her hair, she picked Steve up by his ankles and held him up to her face, “I hope your going to hate this as much as I’m going to enjoy it” she said and then lowered him down, she rubbed his face over one of her huge nipples, god her tits are enormous Steve thought they’d have to be F’s or G’s “mmmmmmm that feels so good” Beth moaned as she lifted Steve from that nipple and started to move him to her other nipple, Steve hadn’t seen areolas so big, they were huge, they almost cover the front of her enormous breasts, then his face was buried in her other nipple, she then traced his face down between her breasts and over her enormous belly and pushed his face into her belly button leaving it there for a bit then pulling him out, she slipped a thumb under the waist band of her panties and pulled them out, she held Steve above the opening, he looked down at the huge nest of pubic hair, it all looked so matted and dirty, full of all her disgusting juices and then he noticed she was still wearing the same panties as yesterday, “oh my god isn’t she even going to change her underwear” he thought as she started to lower him into her dirty panties, he started to struggle in her fingers & she could hear the muffled screams from behind his gag, she pushed him down through her pubes and started to rub his face over her now erect clit “mmmmm I could never get bored of this” she thought as she pushed him further down between her juicy sticky pussy lips, they were coated with a thick white mucus and the stench invaded Steve’s nostrils and he fought between her lips trying to escape even though in the back of his mind it was futile, she placed him with his head right at the entrance of her pussy his face looking deep into the depths of hell which was what he was thinking and she let go of his ankles and pulled her hand out and snapped the waist band shut around her huge waist, his feet rested against her clit and his face was pushed into the entrance of her pussy, Steve was instantly cover in her white mucus and it didn’t take long for the cotton tip in his mouth to soak up all her foul tasting juices, she patted the outside of her panties, rubbing her toy into her hungry pussy and forcing his feet down onto her clit, she gasped in pleasure then quickly retreated her hand before she wouldn’t be able to stop until she came, “ better get dressed” she thought finally exiting the bathroom and into her room to put on a new pair of tight pants, a bra and t-shirt.
Beth had a great day out shopping with Kellie, she refused to buy Kellie anything and Kellie’s response was always the same “I’ll just get Steve to buy it for me” Beth giggled inside every time she said it knowing that Steve would never buy her anything ever again, actually she’ll never see her precious Steve ever again feeling him wriggle he’s right where he belongs now, in her dirty smelly panties.
Both girls sat down to have some lunch, Kellie a light salad and Beth a jumbo sized burger, “we really should look at finding you a nice guy like Steve” Kellie said chewing on a crouton, Beth looked at her surprised “ you should lose some weight and maybe some guys might be interested in you” She said what a bitch Beth thought as she started to gently rock on her chair grinding her pussy against this woman’s husband, Kellie continued telling Beth how happy she’s been since she’s met and married Steve, “ he’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me” Kellie said with a great big smile on her face “oh” was all that came out of Beth’s mouth as she felt her toys head slide into her pussy, best thing that’s ever happened to me to Beth thought as she continued to slowly rock on her chair feeling his head inch a little bit more inside with every rock, Kellie looked at her puzzled, “I don’t need a man, I’m happy with what I’ve got” Beth replied, “what them toys you fuck yourself with, you need the real thing Beth” Kellie laughed mocking Beth “I like my toys, they give me an orgasm every time we get intimate, does your amazing husband do that for you” Beth asked “ not everytime” Kellie replied.