- Text Size +
Karry looked up into the hole his cock had been not that long ago, it looked terrifying at his size and he could see his own cum leaking out as it got closer to his head, he could feel the heat radiating from it and it didn’t matter what he did at this moment nothing was going to stop him from entering her creamy cunt, he had been played and he was played so well, his dick and his fantasies had put him in this position and he had no one to blame but himself, he had given away everything and was now reduced to a sex toy, he felt so humiliated but at the same time he felt excitement, he wasn’t just Paula’s slave, he was now Paula’s fuck toy and she will do anything she wants to him.
Paula slowly lowered her pussy towards Karry letting his situation sink in before she let her cum filled pussy devour him whole, she felt his head touch her lips and she let out a little moan, Beth looked up at her seeing the power on her face,
“Fuck him, he’s all yours now” Beth said as she looked down to see his head disappear into her dirty matted bush, her lips opened up around his head and Beth could see his cum sliding down his tiny body.
Then Paula just dropped onto Beth taking Karry’s whole body deep inside her,
“Your mine now” she moaned as she started to bounce up and down on him, Beth reached forward to grab Paula’s hips to help her fuck her new toy hard,
“I want to cum all over him” she moaned as she reached down to rub her clit,
“Fucking do it, own him” Beth said as she watched her friend bounce on her waist.
Paula fucked him hard, the feeling of him sliding in and out of her pussy felt so much better then his cock and he was being smothered in his own cum, she rubbed her clit hard bringing her orgasm to its peak, she could feel it coming like a freight train,
“Oh fuck I’m gunna cum hard” she screamed as she bared down on Beth’s waist taking his whole body inside her while she flicked her clit hard, she started to jerk as Beth held her down, her moans would’ve been heard in the next room,she was so loud,
“Oh fuck yes” she moaned as the ecstasy rushed through her veins, her pussy wrapping around it’s victim as her cum squeezed it’s way past him, she rocked hard on him keeping her orgasm going as she felt the next wave of pleasure flow through her body, she’d never felt so much pleasure or power, she was loving every bit of it, she rubbed her clit harder trying to bring on a third orgasm as she looked down at Beth’s beautiful face, moaning loud she had this woman laying beneath her to thank for the amazing pleasures she’d endured since they first met, she wanted to give her everything she now owned she thought just as her third orgasm rocked her body and made her spasm and jerk again, she could feel the sheets beneath her knees getting soaked in all her fluids, she was in heaven.
That night the two women continued to play with each other and their toys, they talked saying how they had all they had ever dreamed of and after that night Paula invited Beth to move in with her in one of the flash hotel rooms, they were waited upon every day, they didn’t need to lift a finger to do anything and didn’t need to work another day in their lives.
Beth and Paula kept in touch with Tina, they invited her to stay with them but she was happy where she was, she had another hot personal trainer and she would stay with the two women from time to time, they would have amazing nights together, the three of them would swap their toys with each other so they could feel a different toy in each of their holes, they loved the pleasure the men gave them.
Beth and Paula would seduce good looking men who were married to skinny bitches that were staying at the hotel who wanted nights of fun with big beautiful women, they were loving life, they would befriend other big beautiful women who would come and stay at the hotel, every now and then they would gift these women with a new toy, a shrunken married man that they had seduced just for a bit of fun and a laugh.
Beth felt like she had it all, she had everything she needed and wanted in life, she was so happy and it all started with one man, one tiny man that she fell in love with and had him stolen from her, so she learned to take what she wanted and she was no longer that door mat that she use to be, she was still in love with that tiny man and he pleasures her when ever she wanted him to, if one of the other women didn’t have him, if so she’d just use one of the guys that she had, her life was perfect.