- Text Size +
This went on for another three times, Beth had never cum so many times in one go, she was absolutely exhausted, but she wanted more, she laid back catching her breath and just enjoying the moment, her toy was still deep inside her sending little shivers through her body every time he moved, she needed some energy back to do more with her little toy, so she just tried to relax.
Beth laid there thinking about how loud she just was, she had never been so vocal fucking herself while Kellie was in the house, she loved the thought of Kellie hearing her while she used Kellie’s husband as a dildo to fuck her dirty hairy pussy and Kellie had no fucking clue, she was turning herself on again.
Beth rolled to the edge of the bed and swung her legs over and tried to stand up, her legs were wobbly still from the last five orgasms, “mmmmmmm they were good but I want more” she whispered as she struggled to her feet, she reached into her drawer and grabbed her suction cup dildo, her favourite toy up until now that is, she struggled to walk but reached the door and removed her dressing gown from its hook and wrapped it around her, she quietly opened the door and tiptoed out to the kitchen, she took a large knife from the knife stand which was perched on top of the bench & proceeded to cut the suction cup off the bottom of the dildo.
With the suction cup now removed from it’s original place, she gathered up the dildo and suction cup and shuffled over to the table, she took the bag that was hanging on the back of one of the chairs and shuffled back to her room, closing the door behind her and removing her robe, hanging it back on the door she staggered to the chair sitting in the corner of her room.
Reaching into the bag she grabbed hold of the contents and took them out dropping them on the floor, next she quietly shuffled to her bedside drawers and opened her bottom drawer, she spied the ken doll and picked it up “Steve needs to borrow your shoes ken” she whispered as she removed the shoes, dropping ken back in the drawer and kicking it closed with her foot.
Her legs were still a bit wobbly and as she turned back to the chair she felt a tingle through her body as her little toy moved, “hehe yes I still know your there” she whispered as she got closer to the chair “I’ll let you out very soon” she said as she squatted in front of the chair.
Beth looked at her handy work with a smile, the tiny shoes had been glued to the top of the suction cup and now the suction cup was stuck to the chair right where she wanted it.
Beth reached down between her massive thighs and gently touched her clit, she gasped at the touch, it was still so sensitive, she slid her fingers down between her lips to feel her toys feet still sticking out of her wet pussy, she gently grabbed his feet with her pudgy fingers and slowly pulled him out of her pussy, she lifted him up to her face and smiled at him, god he looked so good with all her juices, mucus and come covering his body, she thought “ mmmmm you are the best toy I’ve ever owned” she said as he started to wiggle in protest, she giggled at his plight to try and abuse her, she could hear his muffled yelling and giggled some more.
She reached back and picked up her dirty underwear off the floor and wiped her juices off his gorgeous face, “god your so handsome” she said staring at his face, she can’t believe she had such a handsome and fit guy in her dirty pussy all day, she smiled thinking how many women would love to date this guy and she has him as a toy.
Beth was so excited about how she was going to use her toy next, she grabbed him around the waist and slid his feet into the tiny shoes, they were a perfect fit, he had a furious look on his face and it turned her on even more knowing how much he was going to hate this.
Picking up the tube of lube and squirting a heap in her hand she then rubbed it all over his body making sure to keep it away from his eyes, she wanted him to see this, she slowly stood up and turned around, she bent over and grabbed her huge arse cheeks and spread them apart “look up Steve” she whispered between her legs, she could she him standing on the chair.
Steve looked up and was horrified at what he saw, Beth’s arse was almost as hairy as her pussy and it looked like it hadn’t been cleaned for a week, Beth watched his eyes and she could see the horrified look on his face “oh this is going to feel so good” she said as she lowered her arse towards his face, she thought about her best friend in the next room and how her husband was about to have his face in her dirty smelly arse hole, her pussy was dripping it was turning her on so much.
Steve was frozen stiff in shock, he couldn’t move, it was one thing to use me as her dildo in her disgusting hairy pussy but surely she wouldn’t use me in there, he thought as he watched her dirty arse hole get closer and closer, what had I done to deserve this, he thought.
Surely she’s only joking, I’m her best friends husband, he thought.