- Text Size +

-Hurry up -Whispered Mike as he was running.

-Fine, fine. Calm down. We're almost there- I replied

Mike had this grin on his face while running, the type of smile that only babies and kids have. The type of expression that says, "I don't care if my face looks really dumb right now because I am happy, and that is all it matters to me".

After a while we finally reached the house. Mike was excited, I was nervous.

-Oh my god, oh my god. You sure that it works?- Asked Mike with the excitement of a person that had drank 10 cups of coffee.

-Supposedly- I replied while taking out a weird device from the backpack I was carrying. It was kinda like sphere a lot smaller than a bowling ball but also a lot bigger than a tennis ball. It looked rusty even tho it was new and didnt had a lot of mysterious bottons or funny levers, it only had one bottom at the top and a timer.   -My dad told me about this thing. I never saw it work with my own eyes. I am sure that he never thought that we would stole the prototype from his lab.-

-Hey. It's not stealing if you do it to your own family. And also, we are going to return it, once we do some tests and see if this thing really work. Think that we are just a pair of science guys testing out a new prototype, nothing bad its happening here.- Said Mike but I just sighed.

We looked at each other and said that we were ready. Mike rang the bell from the door and a female voice yelled that she was coming, then is when I pressed the single button from the prototype. A light came out of the thing, it hit our eyes and then it increasingly became brighter and brighter. This lasted about 5 seconds, with the light reaching the brightnes of the sun. I tought that we were going to go blind. But then... it happened.

-It worked dude. We are tiny- Mike yelled with excitement

Yeah... it had worked. We were small, really small. So small that the short cut grass on the entrance of that house now looked like a jungle and the house now looked like a mountain.

-Mike. Do you understand what this means? My father is about to change what we think humans beings are capable of doing. This will help make new discoveries, it will help us understand the world better, it will...-  Any kind of intelligent idea of how to use the invention quickly vanished when my brain took a break and my body started to use another part of my body to think. A hot giant busty women using a tank top and leggings had opened the door (luckily the door didn't hit us). The name of his women was Stephanie Hicks.

She stood there a moment with a puzzled look on her face. Asking if anybody was there. Mike and I quickly enter the house, which actually took us a little time because of our size. Inside the house, sitting on the couch, we saw Monica Becker. Using her traditional teacher uniform, her skirt would revealed a pair of stunning legs but the rest of her body was also a piece of art. I sadly never had a teacher that looked like her.

-Who rang the door?- Asked Monica who would not take the eyes away from her phone.

-It was a prank- Answered Stephanie, then she walked towards the couch and sat down next to Monica.

-We need to get closer- Said Mike as he pointed to the pair of giantess. They were so huge that each one their fingers was double our size.

I put my father's invention in the backpack and followed him. Going from the main door to the couch took us like  9 minutes. Then we use another of my fathers inventions to climb the couch, that took us like 3 minutes more.

When we finally reach the top there they were. A pair of huge women, taller than a skyscraper. I knew that they could easily kill me or do whatever they wanted with me. A part of me had fear but another part was hypnotized with the beauty of the two giantess.

Now, you may be wondering why did we choose to enter this house. Well, my little brother was not very good at school so he needed tutoring. My mother used to take him to this house 5 days at week for tutoring. But one day she was busy so Mike and I had to take him with her teacher that day, we expected to find some old lady but instead we found Monica Becker. Monica, who looks like  a model with a teacher uniform. She introduced us to  Sthephanie Hicks. Stephanie was doing yoga on her leggings.

We found weird that two women who seemed like opposites (one being a teacher and the other being more of a free spirit) lived together. But then we started to imagine stuff, really stupid stuff. We imagined the two of them alone on their home doing some naked yoga. Or maybe Stephanie liked to dress up like a school girl and have Monica spanked her. I don't know, we were stupid. We really thought that there was a possibility that something like was happening in this house.

But now we were here. As two bugs sitting on the arm of the couch, spying on them. And all they were doing was texting on their phones.

-Hey. Monica. Do something. Kiss Stephanie- Yelled Mike, who I guess had grown impatient and thought that it was a good idea to yell at the two giantess. It was like a child yelling to an animal on a zoo.

Monica stood up. This made the couch move a little bit, which made me lose balance. Falling right where Monica was sitting. Something terrible would happen to me if she sat down, but I was lucky, she had stood up because she was probably going to go somewhere. No need to sit down on the couch again.

-What's wrong?- Asked Stephanie

-No, nothing. I thought that somebody had said my name. I must be crazy. Meh, back to the couch- Said Monica. Then she started to descend. Her giant ass came closer and closer to me, I wanted to run but my body had apparently forgot how to do it. All I could do was to scream, I screamed and screamed, as hard as I could. But she was oblivious. I was hopeless, it was going to happen no matter what. Her perfect butt crushed my body. I have had dreams were a hot girl sat on my face but this wasn't what I imagined.

-Ugh. I sat on something- Complained Monica as she bounced on the couch trying to get more comfortable. Crushing my body more and more each time. All this crushing should have killed me by this point.

Then she moved her ass side to side. As to get a feeling of what was under here. I had all this pressure over me, I was pretty much kissing the giant ass and each time she moved my head would move too, always being sticked to her ass.

It seemed that Monica didn't wanted to stand up. She was obviously uncomfortable but instead of checking what it was she prefered to crush that annoying thing under her ass over and over. She kept doing this for a while until she finally surrender, stood up and looked at me.

Monica grabbed me with her giant hand. My arms and legs were completely trapped by her fingers. My body was raised, from my point of view I felt that I was as high as the sky. I looked down (I shouldn't have). Then I looked to the arm of the couch, Mike and the backpack (with the invention) WERE GONE

-What is this?- Asked Monica as she squinted her eyes trying to understand what I was.

Stephanie looked at me and softly brushed my hair with her massive finger.

-It looks like one of my "happy feet sticks".- Answered Stephanie

-A happy what?- Monica

-"Happy feet stick", you use them to clean and massage your feet. That is why my feet look this pretty.- Stephanie

This insulted me a little bit. I have always thought that feet were disgusting, so been compared to something like that made me nauseous.

-Wait. Let me understand this. Every single day I came off from work, return home and complain to you that my feet are sore. That I need a massage. And all this time you had multiple foot massagers?- Shouted Monica

-Oh yeah... It's true. I should have told you.- Said  Stephanie, while she holded me-.

Stephanie noticed that Monica was very pissed.

-Um... but let me make up to you. Lay down on the couch, close your eyes and take your shoes off. You are going to love this.- Said Stephanie with some fear on her voice.

Monica did as told. I knew what was about to happen. I would have prefered to see my naked parents making love.

The top of my head was put on the top of Monica's foot. Then I was slowly moved all the way down.

-Mmm, that felt good- Monica, moaning

-I told you- Stephanie

Stephanie repeated the action. She made my head go all over Monica's feet, from top to bottom. Then she puted my head on the center of her foot and roted my body side to side. This hurted like hell.

-Mmm, harder- Monica

Stephanie applied more pressure, this made my head hurt even more.

-Now I am going to clean you between the toes.- Stephanie

-Oh yeah, please. My feet are so dirty and sweaty- Monica

No. Please no. I need to escape. I tried to scream again but that changed nothing.

My head and face was inserted between her toes. I could taste her sweat. She would take me out and insert me again and again, going faster every time. My hair worked as a brush.

-That tickles- Laughed Monica as she closed the space between her toes, trapping my head. A wave of her sweat entered my mouth.

-Don't move so much- Stephanie

-I can't avoid it, I am ticklish- Monica

-Ugh. Well, let's take a moment before doing the other foot- Stephanie

She putted my body on the floor and proceeded to talk with Monica. I wasnt going to stay there, I ran under the couch as fast as my little body allowed me.

I started to hear the voices of that pair of giantess woman. The voices resonated over the room..

-Where is the stick?- Stephanie

-I don't know. You put it on the floor. Maybe is on the under the couch, go and check.- Monica

-Let me see... No, is not there- Stephanie

-Oh, so it just vanished. Of course. If you want to stop then you should tell me that. There is no need to make stupid excuses.- Monica

-Is not an excuse, is not there-  Stephanie

I ran until I arrived to a bedroom. All I cared at this point was that I wasn't massaging Monica´s foot.

The bedroom was nice and normal. It was elegant but not too much. Mature but with a fun side. An example of good taste that could make your soul happy. Well, it wasn't making ME happy. In fact it was making me fearful, but that was becuase I was a tiny men, a very squishible tiny men and I was hearing how somebody was angrily stomping her way towards here.

I cowardly ran to hide under the bed. Just in time as Monica opened the door, entered the room and then slammed the door. Now I was trap with her.

-Excuses, she always have an excuse. She never does anything for me.- Very angrily said Monica

I was still hiding, thinking in a way to get out. I needed to find Mike and the backpack.

-I clean the house, wash her clothes and her dishes. I mean...I am her mom? We are supposed to be the same age but she acts like a child. All that meditation, yoga and good vibes but she cannot do anything for herself.-  Said Monica, meanwhile she unbuttoned her office shirt.

She started to take her clothes off and put them over the bed. Until she was completely naked. And believe me. That women had a perfect body, think of the hottest movie star that you can think off. This teacher could compete with her. A gigantic perfect body, it looked like the most beautiful statue in the world, roam over her body would take a lot of time and pleasure. But I had no time to appreciate her ,I had stuff to do.

-It's unbelievable that she had not told me about the massager sticks until now. And she didn't even did it because she wanted, she told me because I sat on one. Then I thinked that she was really trying to apologize by giving me a massage, but no... she cannot finish the massage. She has to make out an excuse, like that the stick vanished.- Monica

Wait... that's right. She sat on me (how could I had forgot that?) and maybe she also sat on the backpack. What if... my backpack found her way inside her skirt, or her underwear. I need to check, that backpack has the prototype. I remeber one time where my father said that the user of the prototype needed to press the botton again to permanently return to your normal size, and I want to return to my normal size, so I need to find it.

I climbed the bed as she opened a drawer and took a box out from there. Once over the bed I started to look over her clothes, trying to find my backpack. But I wasn't having any luck, and also walking on the mattress was not easy. It felt like walking on a trampoline, in one that is as big as a football stadium.

I looked at Monica and then is when she opened the box. There wasn't a normal package inside that box,there was HUGE package. It was the box of a sex toy.

Monica read a card that was inside the box:  "Congratulations. You are the new owner of one the finest sex toys of "Big pleasure company". The only model that includes incredibles functions like Bluetooth, GPS, and a sticker with the exact population of the country of Quatar at the moment this toy was made. Who cares if this made the toy cost a lot more? all of this functions were completly vital for your pleasure . If you are not happy with the sex toy, then... well... screw yourself. We are not giving your money back. We are not charity. To turn it on you have to squish the sex toy with your hand, there is not an on/off botton. Let the pleasure begin. YEAH."

-Ugh. Whatever. At least I will be able to have a full massage this time.- Said Monica, then she jumped to the bed while holding the sex toy on her hand. This made the whole bed move, I had to grab to the mattress really hard to not go flying.

She opened her legs wide open and squeezed the toy, the toy made a loud noise, it had started to vibrate.

Monica closed her eyes and laid comfortably on the bed. She slowly brought the toy closer and closer to her vagina. She smiled with satisfaction once it was finally there. The loud buzz resonated over the room.

She stood there, almost inmovil for like 5 minutes. With one hand using the toy and the other resting on her hair. I was hypnotized, she was distracted and had her eyes closed. It was a perfect opportunity to check if my backpack was on her clothes but I couldn't move. I needed to see more, I sat on the mattress to observe at every move the giantess women did.

I saw how she would slowly move the toy to make circles around her vagina. I saw how from time to time she would exhale and make this "uff" and "ohhh" sounds. I saw how she liked to search for her pleasure spots and once she found them she would stay there for a few moments.

At one moment she had an orgasm. This made her release the toy and grab the bed sheets with force as she bited her lips to not scream.

Seconds later she tried to found her toy. She moved her hand from side to side all over the bed, trying to find it to pleasure herself again but doing all these with here eyes closed.

Her gigantic but extremely feminine hand found something. ME. She grabbed me with force, she didnt wanted her toy to escape again. She put me just right over her vagina. I was expected to do a job as good as the toy but I had no idea of how. I looked at what to me looked like a tunnel, the smell was heady. I gave it a small lick.

-What's wrong with this thing? I hear the buzz but now I don't feel anything-   Said Monica. She had this look that mixed annoyance and disappointment. Then I was squeezed very hard, I thought that my eyes were going to pop out.

-Still nothing, no matter how strong I squeeze. Ugh, why I cannot get a full massage? Is like the stupid massage stick alll over again. I swear that if I see another one of those things I will brake it on two. That will teach Stephanie. - Said Monica.   With her eyes still closed she very slowly made a movement were the upper part of her body was slightly move upwards and her head came a little closer to me.

This was a really terrible situation. She thought that I was one of those things and, well, I wasn't a fan of my body being torn in two. So I needed to do something.

She gave me a last good squeeze, my body felt an excruciating pain. I knew this was my last chance. As if I was a dog and her vagina was my owner I licked and licked with all my might. Hoping that it would be enough.

-Mmmm. Right there.- Moaned Monica

I was doing it. I couldn't stop.

-It feels kinda different, but... I like it. Maybe I unblock a new mode? Who cares?-  She moaned again and returned to laid on the bed. Her expression had completely changed.

She moved me to a different place, my tongue was getting tired but I had to continue. Monica had an orgasm, her expression showed me that. This made her body shake a little bit. Unconsciously she moved me close to her giant mouth, each one of her lips was long as a car. A bunch of air would hit me every time she exhale. She sucked my body once, as if I was a candy. Her tongue quickly covered my whole bod and moved all around it.

Then it was time to come back to her vagina. She inserted me and I did the only thing I knew. Monica moved me to an specific part. It was her g-spot.She knew where it was.

I licked there and licked as I heard moans. She was really enjoying this.

Then I really gave it all. This cause the teacher to moan louder and scream. More and more sounds of pleasure came from her mouth, like if she was trying to infrom the whole world that she was being pleasured. Monica had a final orgasm, she looked so relaxed after it. The toy was still buzzing.

-Oh my god. What was that? It felt so different to any other toy I had proved. This one felt so real... almost human.- Said Monica, almost in trance.

She moved her arm a little bit, that made the actual toy dropped to the ground.It made a metallic sound when it hit it.

Monica´s expression changed once more. This time she seemed confused.

-Wait...was that the toy?- She said as she stood up from the bed and knelt her naked body to see if it was.

-This is the toy.- Said after checking it out  -But then, what am I holding?- She fearfully moved her hand (The one that was grabbing me) towards her face. Then is when she looked her human toy.

-Isn't this one of those massagers? But at that time I felt like if something was moving. How?- Monica moved her head to look at me better. As she would get closer her giant head will get bigger and bigger. But also prettier. She was so pretty.

-Wait. It has like... a face? No,that's impossible.. but it does looks like a face. Maybe it's paint or...- Monica (still kneeling) drop me to the ground (luckily the fall wasn't from a bigger distance) and started to scream.

I instinctively ran to the door but it was locked. And a tiny man like me couldn't opened it. Monica kept screaming. Like if she was the screaming girl in a horror movie.

Stephanie opened the door with a concerned look on her face.

-Are you ok? What's wrong?- Asked Stephanie

-I saw a face, then I saw a pair of arms and legs. That thing is some kind of tiny man.- Said Monica, pointing at me.

Stephanie knelt. Her boobs looked as big as a pair of air balloons. She grabbed me with her powerful hand and gave me a look.

-This? This is one of my"Happy feet sticks. Remember? I don't know why is here and not in the couch but... this is not a man.- Said Stephanie.

-Is a man. With a face- Yelled Monica, still panicking

Stephanie took off one of her shoes off and quickly moved me all over it. She made sure that my face touched as much as her foot as possible. She use me to quickly clean her sole, heel and beetween the toes of her sweaty foot.

-See? Just like a sponge or a toothbrush. Not a man. This is just an object for my feet I bought at the store. But look, it can go away.- Said Stephanie. And she threw me away. Towards the couch. I screamed as my body floated in the air, my arms frantically moved in all directions. I hoped that I would survive.

I safely landed on the couch (Stephanie must have a good throwing arm). I started to laugh, I couldn't believe that I was alive. And then is when he talked.

-Dude. You are alive.- Said Mike. Who was also on the couch.

-Yeah. I am alive. I guess. No thanks to you. Where were you?- Angrily replied

-When the hot teacher sat on you I thought you were dead. But I still tried to rescue you. I jumped over her to try to draw her attention, but then she started to move side to side and that made me fall. But she didnt stop moving, so I fell more and more INSIDE the couch. Like if I was a coin. I was trapped there for a while without being able to see or hear anything until I fnially was able to get out. Then I saw the two of them discussing for a massage or something like that, they were searching for something. Then the teacher left, she was so pissed, but you were gone.- Mike explained

-Wait. You got out at that moment? Then what have you been doing all this time? why are you here and not searching for me?- I asked

-Well dude. When the teacher left the yoga girl looked kinda depressed. So she said to herself that she wanted to do some special yoga.- Said Mike

-Oh... and this matters because?...- I asked

-That special yoga was NAKED YOGA. The giantess took all her clothes off and started to move her body on all this poses. You have to see those boobs, they are giant.But weirdly she didn't took out her flats. She said that it didn't matter if her feet got sweaty because she had some" something stick" that cleaned them very well. - Said Mike

I was so angry -So. Are you telling me that you did not looked for your best friend, even tho it would had been in some great danger because you wanted to look to a pair of big boobs?-

-Well..kinda... I knew that you were going to be ok. And also I was on first row to see a hot giant women do NAKED YOGA. Can you blame me?- Said Mike

And matter of fact... I CAN. So for the rest of this story Mike will be credited as "a jerk and an idiot"

-Anyway. Do you have my backpack?- I asked

-What? No. I thought you had it.- a jerk and an idiot answered

-Then what are we supposed to...- I wasn't able to finish that question because we saw a light, a terribly bright light. And then we were back at our normal sizes.

-Yes. We are back- a jerk and an idiot celebrated

I had no idea what had happened. I guess the problem solved itself. I was sure that we had to press that button but I guess I was wrong. We left the house trying to do as less noise as possible.

It was now night. A jerk and an idiot was having dinner with me and my family.

-Did you ever found out who stole the prototype?- Asked my mom

-No. Sadly no. And it was not only the prototype, the burglar also stole my climbing machine.- Answered my dad

-Are you worried about what the burglar will do having the power of shrinking himself? It could use it to steal more of your stuff.- Asked my mom

-Oh no. That prototype is not user friendly. You really have to know what you're doing to have access to all its functions, its many, many functions. Most people would press the button once, get shrink and suddenly get back to their normal size.  But this people dont realize that you have to press it again.- Said my dad

-And why is that? You are already back to your normal size. Why did you have to press it again- I asked

-Well. I was worried that when I would study bugs with the prototype I would found myself in a situation where I could not press the button and come back to my regular size. That is why I found a way to make you and everything that was shrinked come back to its regular size without you doing anything after some time. But this is only temporary, it gives you enough time to find the prototype, now both in regular size, and press the botton again.- Said my dad

-Why? What happens to the person who only pressed the button once?. I asked

-That person would shrink again and again. Every day at the same hour until the person finally pressed the button. That would be terrifying. You would have to press the button of that prototype, that exact one. And if it breaks then you are doomed, you would shrink at that hour every day for the rest of your life. And well, is really difficult to kill a person who has been shrinked, your body gets stronger, but its possible, and also you would still feel the pain of anything that happened to you.- Answered my dad

A jerk and an idiot and I looked at each other. We knew we had to come back to that house, find the prototype and press the button once more.