- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "/d/ Size: Portal Edition" interactive on writing.com by Unexpect. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/map/1]

Like in this story with Mark and his Mom, he builds a portal device, but this time he decides to test it out in public. The story starts from when he arrives at the mall

**** **** **** ****

 

Mark didn't want to deal with his friends or family finding out about the modified portal device just yet. He felt like showing it to them without it ever having a field test before would be a bad idea. The device needed to be tried out first, in someplace private. Luckily Mark knew the perfect spot.

The mall. While at first that might not seem like a great choice, being packed with so many people and all, Mark had a plan. Near the food court was a bathroom with a spacious handicapped stall, big enough for him to create a human-sized portal without anyone else seeing. He could try out his device in privacy.

Of course that was only half the reason why Mark picked this location. The other reason why was because this bathroom was unisex, meant for families to use. Mark was kind of a pervert and was secretly hoping that when he shrunk himself with the portal device he would get a chance to see some ladies with their pants off. He wasn't into scat or anything but he enjoyed a nice round ass when he sees one. This was one of the few places he could remember that even had a unisex bathroom and he was giddy to do the testing here.

As Mark walked through the crowded mall he held the device in his pocket. This was his best idea ever, and it was like the portal device was his good luck charm. He grinned to himself as he had almost arrived at the unisex bathroom.

That's when he saw her. A stunning teen had just walked out the restroom, her long blonde hair trailing behind her. Her hazel eyes matched her short-sleeved shirt which was low-cut enough to expose a tiny amount of her generous D-cup breasts. She had a cute face, a thin waist, and wide, wide hips.

Mark walked past her trying to play it cool, but then once he got a few steps behind her he causally spun around to get a good look at her ass. Her butt was huge and shaped perfectly. She was wearing tight yoga pants with the words "NERF THIS" written across her cheeks. Mark gave himself a moment to watch her butt wiggle as she walked. The large ass halves seductively moved up and down rubbing against each other. Mark was definitely an ass man, and after seeing this girl he wanted to use her butt as a pillow, wake up, and eat breakfast on it.

After that moment of bliss he continued on to the bathroom, the view of that big butt still hanging in his mind. Lucky for him the large handicapped stall was empty so he took it. The toilet seat was still warm! No one else was in the bathroom so it could only be warm from that girl's ass!

"So that girl... was just here." Mark thought to himself. "Her huge ass had just..."

He sniffed the air, a faint earthy scent had been leftover from her deed. Things were starting to feel really perverted for Mark, this was exactly why he loved unisex bathrooms. He could bet that there were plenty more girls in this mall that were just as hot as the one he passed by. With any luck another one might come into this bathroom, and he could shrink himself and peep on them doing their business. He could even use the portal device to watch from above, or behind on the pipes!

Getting out his "lucky charm", the portal device, Mark created a large portal on the wall and a tiny one to exit from. He set himself to be half an inch tall. Feeling confident he walked through the large portal. Was the device's inaugural test a success?