- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A popular story from my DeviantArt (https://vexedstories.deviantart.com)

Laurie was placed lightly on the bench by her owner, Mary. It was gym day, Laurie hated gym day! Once a week Mary would force her to come to the gym, despite her tiny size. As Mary did her stretches, ran on the treadmill or tried her strength at the squat rack; Laurie would have to watch on from the sidelines, dodging feet and sweat as they came down from all angles.

Today was no different thus far: Laurie would wait on the bench while Mary got changed, Mary would pick her up and then they'd get started. Today, however, Laurie was a little sick of it all. 

“Can't you just start leaving me at home? Laurie asked, shouting up to Mary. Mary looked down, slightly rattled by the request when they were already here. “You can't be trusted, last time I left you alone you tried to run off” she responded, trying to pay her no attention. Laurie snapped back “I'm sick of watching you sweat your fat ass off every time we come here. I nearly get crushed at some point and it's boring as hell!”.

Mary, not wanting to make a scene in the changing rooms, breathed to calm herself. Between clenched teeth, as she finished putting her gym gear on and shutting the locker, Mary stated “if you don't want to watch my 'fat ass’, you can stay here while I exercise then”. Not thinking, Laurie shouted back “Fine! Good riddance!” And with that, Mary stormed out leaving Laurie on the bench.

Realising the mistake she had made, Laurie looked over to the door as it swung shut. Knowing she was stuck on the bench with no way down, nor able to get any regular sized human to help her, she peered around the room. It was relatively empty so far, with only a couple of women in each corner getting dressed.

Some time went by as Laurie sat on the bench, twiddling her thumbs. Eager for Mary's return she was, as the flow of women into the room increased over time. Many of them opting for the corners, rather than the bench in the centre where Laurie sat.

Laurie watched the door with a steady eye, ready to dodge any women who chose the only vacant bench that she happened to be perched upon. Forgetting to check the other door, where women came in from the swimming pool, a girl in her twenties approached the bench donning only a pink towel. 

She threw her bag down beside the bench and began to sit where Laurie was perched. Hearing the bag drop, Laurie looked up to see the bare ass descending upon her. “We gonna hit the gym and then showers yeah?” The girl said to her friend as she lowered herself fully onto the bench.

Luckily, Laurie caught it at just the right time and, not thinking about the fall, dived off the bench. She shut her eyes and clenched her teeth, expecting to hit the floor hard. Falling into the black gym bag that had warned her of the incoming ass, Laurie felt her descent being slowed and thanked whatever God blessed her with such luck.

Hitting the floor with a relatively hard but nonfatal thud, she was on her back now. She had fell onto the soft fabric bottom of the bag, she peered up into the changing room from her new confinement. The bench hovered slightly over the bag where she had jumped, she could see the face of the girl that nearly crushed her. Unaware of the tiny reduced human (Red) in her bag, she continued drying herself.

From what Laurie could see, the girl had ginger hair and the defined face of a goddess who exercised very frequently. She smiled a bright smile to her friend as she towel dried her hair keeping her perky ass perched upon the bench.

Now dry, the girl curved over and peered into the bag. Laurie still lay back to the floor on the soft fabric, recovering from her fall. Jumping slightly as the giant face appeared above her having not noticing the tiny Red in the darkness of the bag. 

Having already swam, the giant girl hunted around her bag for her gym clothes. Grabbing each item as she found it, she plucked from the bag: her gym bra, ankle socks, gym leggings, running shoes and her thong

Laurie stayed deadly still, hoping not to be found so she could climb out of the bag on her own accord rather than be found and potentially stolen by the gorgeous giantess. She watched as the giantess, distracted by the conversation with her friend, rustled through the bag for items.

The hand suddenly appeared directly above Laurie and clutched her in its grip. Frozen in fear, Laurie looked at the face through the gaps in her slender fingers and saw that the girl wasn't even looking at her as she withdrew her hand from the bag.

Plucking it out and holding the thong down by her side now, the giantess stood her stunningly trimmed body up straight; her peach-like ass gave a subtle bounce as she did so. Stepping into the thong, she slid it up her legs and over her crotch. Continuing to pull, she allowed for the ass strip to fully wedge itself between her cheeks before she stopped pulling. Satisfied, she continued to put on her gym bra, ankle socks, gym leggings and running shoes; now ready to workout.

Laurie, unable to escape her grasp, tried not to vomit as she was swung to the side of the giantess and then propelled upwards as the giantess stood up. Now seeing what she lay in, she began to panic but her fight or flight reaction had her laying frozen.

The ginger-haired girl hunched over as she put her leg in the hole to Laurie's right and then the other to her left. The ass and vagina now eagerly awaited her from above. The girl paid no mind to her thong, still chatting, as Laurie was elevated between her two stunning legs. 

Soon reaching her crotch, Laurie realised she lay upon the ass part of the thong. Seconds before she was plunged deep inside, she finally broke free of her fear-dealt freeze and scrambled to escape. However, this was far too late and she found herself slipping between the two ample cheeks like a hot knife through butter.

As Laurie was pushed deeper and deeper, the well-defined, yet plump ass surrounded her entire being and allowed in no light. Finally coming to a halt, Laurie felt her entire body pinned against a slightly oily surface. She tried to move but found she was pinned so tightly that she could not even pull her arms up from her sides.

Crying and panicking, Laurie lay pinned to the unaware girls asshole thinking about where it all went wrong with Mary. She held her neck back away from the stinking asshole as far as the thong would allow, but it was an energy consuming task. Upon becoming too tired Laurie would rest unwillingly her head and find her face again and again being smeared against the tight hole that lay before her.

“Ready Katy?” A girl in the changing room asked. “Yeah let's do this” responded determinedly the giantess that unwittingly kept Laurie trapped in her ass. Laurie could tell it was her captor speaking as the words reverberated throughout her entire body like an earthquake.

Katy, feeling a slight discomfort in her asshole, reached back to her ass with both hands. Peering around the room for any observers, she used one hand to pull back her gym leggings and plunged the other. Reaching her asshole, she rubbed it hard for twenty seconds. She was sure to rub extremely hard and extremely fast, not wanting to have to return her hand to such a disgusting place a second time. Satisfied, she pulled her thong even more taught and, after withdrawing her hand, allowed her leggings to slap back into place.

Laurie felt a release of pressure against her as Katy's leggings were pulled away from her, allowing the perky ass the slightest of breathing room. This welcome release was met by an unbearable force as Katy's finger began poking at Laurie's back. Laurie writhed against the oily asshole as Katy began pressing her against it.

Her arms still pinned by her side, Laurie felt Katy's asshole give way slightly. This allowed Katy's finger to get right where the discomfort was. Laurie felt her head being swallowed by the asshole as Katy's finger followed in, pushing her deeper. The pain continued until Laurie's head completely entered Katy's asshole with a slight pop. Her lower half now pinned by the cheeks, her chest held in place by Katy's tight sphincter and her head left dangling in the dank depths of a rectum.

Having successfully replaced the feeling of discomfort with a slight pleasure, Katy followed her friend out of the changing room. As she left, she brushed past her neighbour “oh hey Mary!” she said cheerfully, continuing to walk out. Mary responded, seemingly thinking about other things, “oh hey” as she walked by, her eyes fixed on the bench. 

The door swung shut as Katy and her friend left the changing room, Mary scanned the bench and then the rest of the, now empty, changing room. “She's not here, good riddance then! I'll just buy another” she stated uncaringly before opening her locker and getting changed to go home.