- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A story from my DeviantArt (https://vexedstories.deviantart.com)

It wasn't all bad for people who had been shrunk by RedCo. Sure they were treated as second class citizens, sure they were barely inches tall compared to everyone else. However, some of them had managed to somewhat reintegrate into society. Companies often bought Reds and put them to work like your average Joe. And, in fact, Joe was one of those lucky few.

Joe hadn't been bought by anyone for recreational purposes. He worked in an office, like most people, at a desk with a PC shrunk down to his size. It was a sweet life for a Red, he knew this much.

“Hey Joe, how are you today? Joe's colleague, Kelly, asked peering down at his desk. Kelly was the sexiest girl in the office, she had a figure battling Marilyn Monroe's and the face of a goddess. “I'm good, how are you?” Joe responded up to her. “Great thanks! We are all going out partying later, are you coming?” She asked. Joe considered for a second before realising he'd probably die at this size and politely turned her down.

“Spoilt sport!” She said, sticking her tongue out at him. Kelly gave him a light wave as she turned to walk away. He watched her walk down the office back to her desk, her beautiful ass swaying beneath her tight black dress and her heels clicking against the floor with each step she took.

The office was set up to accommodate Reds now, rather than them having to be carried or risk being crushed on the floor, they could walk along tiny bridges designed to allow them to get from desk to desk. If they needed to speak to anyone, they could just walk over to their desk with no fear they'll be crushed on the way.

Joe pondered Kelly's request of going out partying later, maybe he could. He did really like Kelly and he hated disappointing her. Maybe he could go, it would give him a chance to get close to Kelly. She'd have to be close to him, she couldn't exactly put him down at all, he rationalised.

Deciding that he wouldn't die going out partying, Joe began his trek to Kelly's desk. Along the bridge he went, walking past each colleague as he went. Due to his size, the usually short walk, was a ten minute hike.

As Joe reached Kelly's desk, he peered over at her. She was stood up, mindlessly wiping it down and just generally giving it a bit of a spring clean. Looking up past her chest and along her slender neck, he craned his own neck to view her head; finding headphones in each ear. 

Undeterred by this, Joe pressed on, he had worked with Kelly a long time and headphones had never stopped her noticing him. As she absentmindedly wiped down her desk, Joe stood by her keyboard and began to wave towards her.

Having no luck so far, he pushed closer to Kelly and was now near the edge of her desk. Jumping and waving to her, he took note of her unnoticing face as it stared into space rather than the desk she was wiping. Looking to his left, he saw the rag which she had been using still in her hand swiftly gliding across her desk.

Kelly saw nothing of Joe below her and soon the rag closed in on him, with each swipe narrowly dodging his tiny form. Seeing these close calls with the rag, Joe began to run back to the safety of the back end of Kelly's desk where the bridge was.

Now finished wiping down her desk, Kelly gave it one quick brush across the top. And with that: she opened her drawer, threw the rag inside and sat down at her desk. Just as the final brush had came across the desk, it made contact with Joe's back as he ran away from it.

Joe was propelled forwards as the rag swooped away and then curved around towards Kelly in one quick motion. As the rag came to a stop at the edge of the desk, Joe found himself launched towards Kelly's chair.

Hitting the chair and tumbling with multiple thuds, he peered up to see Kelly's ass descending upon him; her dress had lifted slightly as she did so. As her ass fell completely onto the chair, her cheeks encased themselves around Joe's tiny body. Feeling the chair on her ass cheeks, and also feeling slightly immodest, Kelly quickly lifted her bottom up an inch and tugged her dress back over it. As Kelly briefly lifted her ass, Joe was pulled up with it and soon the chair below him was replaced with the fabric of her dress.

Now pinned on all sides, Joe tried to budge but found that Kelly's tight ass had him completely wedged in. Done with her tidying, Kelly pulled her chair under the desk and slipped off her heels to let her feet breathe.

Having felt something uncomfortable with her chair, perhaps a spring sticking up or something, Kelly began to shuffle in her seat. Grinding her ass into the seat, she tried to force what stuck into her ass back into the chair.

Joe felt the full force of Kelly's weight as she twisted and grinded on top of him, her thinly covered asshole smearing against him as she did. With her dress beneath him and her weight on top of him, Joe was subject to only Kelly's whims. 

Getting no results, Kelly switched her motion from forwards and backwards to left to right. Rather than her asshole now sliding back and forth over Joe, one cheek would move to one side and then the other to the other. This movement, combined with the friction between her ass and the dress, eventually had her cheeks spread extremely wide on top of Joe. 

Feeling relief as he was no longer pinned between her cheeks, Joe tried to move. He was able to wriggle ever so slightly, with the only issues now being that she could move again at any moment and that her smelling asshole was stationary directly above him. 

Kelly noticed that when her cheeks were spread so widely, that the discomfort went away. She didn't mind this position, she liked the feeling of them being spread like this a little anyway.

Despite the slightest bit more freedom, Joe was still on his back and only given enough room to shuffle ever so slightly. Nonetheless it was enough to get him on his way and he began to writhe towards the front of the chair.

30 minutes went by and Joe was now at Kelly's thighs as she sat in her chair. Suddenly he felt his world move as Kelly began to rise. “Ready for the meeting, Kelly?” a familiar voice asked. “I'll be right there” Kelly responded. 

As Kelly stood up, Joe found himself sliding down her dress as it got steeper. Clawing at the fabric, he tried to latch on. With no such luck, Joe found himself sliding straight off the edge of her dress and falling the equivalent of a ten story buildings height towards the floor between her legs.

Thankful his reduction in size had made him more resilient but also not thankful for that same reduction putting him in these scenarios, Joe zoomed towards the floor. With a large thud, Joe smashed into the floor like a meteor.