- Text Size +

The cab stopped and Leah began to climb out. You could feel her vagina grind against you as she did, you shuddered in disgust at this; you wanted your girlfriend, not her wretched cousin!

As she swung her legs around to the cab to climb out, she immodestly and accidentally flashed her panties to the world before standing. This gave you an idea of where you were as very briefly your view became more than the floor that Leah stood over.

The cab had pulled up directly outside Leah's favourite nightclub and all of her friends were awaiting her arrival. You could see their joyful faces for all of five seconds as they laughed at Leah's unladylike attempt to shuffle on her ass out of a taxi.

Soon your view was back to the floor as you watched the girl walk over to her friends, the tick of her heels hitting the concrete rattled your senses. You heard Leah throwing some jokes at the group of her friends and they all laughed along with her.

A symphony of clicking heels could be heard as the girls all strutted their way into the club. The concrete pavement became a dark but shining dancefloor. You focused on Leah’s long legs as she walked, trying not to think about the stench of her now sweating vagina or asshole. You could smell it, you could taste it, you could even hear the gurgling of her digestion and the thump of her heart beat.

The night went as expected. It felt unbearably long. You could hear the laughter, you could hear the music. Leah really began to sweat as she danced with all her friends.

Leah locked eyes with a hot guy across the room. He quickly made his way over to her. They danced together, face to face. Leah shaked her ass to the beat, her actions grinded you deeper into her..

Leah turned her back to the guy and you could suddenly see a little more than the ground as she hunched over slightly. Why was she hunching over? Your view quickly answered the question as at the level of your sight was the crotch of some guy and you could see the bulge through his pants.

It came to you like a guided missile. Leah backed up into him in response. Soon, Leah’s ass made contact with his bulge as she began to grind against it. The bulge stiffened immediately.

You’d gag if you had a mouth, the second last place you ever wanted to be was wrapped around Leah but the last place of all would be against some guys dick. The dancing (if you could call it anything other than a dry hump) was getting faster and more sexual by the second.

That’s when you felt it: a dampness. It felt like it was being absorbed by your entire being. You knew what it was, Leah was turned on. You could literally feel her vagina opening slightly and releasing the juice.

It felt like it was in your skin, your mouth, your eyes and ears all at the same time. Leah followed up the grinding by grabbing the hand of the guy and pulling him with her. You could only watch Leah’s legs rapidly move over the shining floor as she paced off the dancefloor.

Leah suddenly burst through a door and the dancefloor changed to a cream tiling. You were confused at where you were, was it a kitchen? Leah quickly burst through another door and threw her body down into a relaxed seated position, exposing herself to the guy she dragged in the tiled room.

Panic overcame you as you realised where they were. Before you, stood a man with lustful hunger in his eyes, framed by the blue walls of a bathroom stall. At the very edges of your vision, you could see Leah’s legs wide open inviting him in.

He wasted no time in hastily coming into the stall and shutting the door behind him. Sprawled across the filthy toilet, Leah pulled him in close to her and began to passionately kiss him. The moisture increased tenfold over your body.

The guy quickly whipped his penis out of his pants, it bounced against you as he did so. Leah reached down and pulled you aside, exposing her dripping vagina. She gripped his penis with her other hand and pulled it towards her.

As she lined it up, he quickly plunged it into her gaping hole. Leah gasped out in ecstasy as the girthy penis filled her up. The side of his penis scraped against your fabric body as he began to pump into Leah.

The moaning began quiet and infrequent, but quickly got out of control. You could see the pumps getting faster and faster, their moans louder and louder.

As it came to a powerful end, Leah moaned out in orgasmic bliss. Synchronized, the guy did the same. He lay on her, with his penis still inside her. Leah felt his seed fill her after his final pump. You didn’t know if he had came inside yet, you hoped not.

Sitting up a little, Leah moved her head up to him and gave him a kiss. He slid his now limp penis out of her and his cum began to quickly follow. Leah suddenly clenched and cut off the flow of his cum, keeping it inside her. She quickly grabbed you and pulled you back into place over her vagina. She locked eyes with the guy, who had watched her do this, and then patted you lightly. “Safe keeping” she said, with a smile.

She stood up beside the stranger, who was putting his dick back in his pants, and said “don’t worry, I’m on birth control”. As Leah stood up, the semen she had previously clenched inside her started to drip out of her due to both gravity and her having relaxed a little. Being a good thong you did well to absorb it as it trickled out, even if it was the worst experience of your life and you had no choice.

Leah pulled her dress down over her panties and they both exited the toilets together. It was like water torture as she walked, each step made more cum drip out of her and into you. It left a momento in the form of a white stain for what vile act you had just been in the presence of.

Leah ran over to her friends, who were finishing their drinks. “Hey Leah, we’re done here. What do you wanna do next?” one of them said to her. Still feeling the drip of the semen and the afterglow in her loins, Leah responded “lets go back to my place”. And, with that, they left the club.