- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Overwatch GTS/Shrink" interactive on writing.com by Ethin. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1963641-Overwatch-GTSShrink/action/view/chapter_map/1322]

**** **** **** ****

 

You were hired by the Mobile Exo-Force crew to run maintenance on D.Va's many MEKA units. Every morning you would inspect the pink robot armors to make sure they were operating properly and ready for combat. Any MEKA that wasn't up to snuff would be taken out of the lineup and repaired personally by you.

Today was an ordinary day like any other. You drank your coffee and walked down the line of flashy MEKAs, checking them for abnormalities. At the end of the line was a slightly older model of MEKA. It was scratched in a few places and dented in others, but you knew why. This was D.Va's personal MEKA, her favourite out of the bunch. She rarely used it in live combat but when she did she was a force to be reckoned with.

You gave her special mech a routine checkup, even though you were pretty sure it hadn't been used since last inspection. Inside the cockpit D.Va had personalized the machine with a few trinkets and mementos. There were even a few old photographs taped to the side. You felt a sense of real homeliness to it, and you knew from hearing from the other crew members that this was the one MEKA that D.Va never let explode.

During inspection however something caught your eye. This unit had some buttons that the other ones didn't. You slid into the cockpit, the way someone piloted a MEKA was to lie down on their belly with their face looking out the front window. At the front of the machine were two handles for control as well as various switches and buttons. D.Va had a few new buttons installed, one of which had the image of a tiny man on it. Curious, you pressed it.

A bright horizontal scanning ray of light ran up and down your body. You just looked at it confused. Suddenly, you began to shrink! You became smaller and smaller until you were about half an inch in size. You stood up on the plush seat of the MEKA, head spinning around in bewilderment. You'd never seen anything more amazing in your life! You walked along the seat towards the back to see if you could get out. No dice, the hatch was now closed.

As you thought of a way to fix your current situation disaster struck. D.Va had entered the maintenance bay wearing her traditional plugsuit. It was blue, with bits of pink and white to match her MEKA. The tight material clung to her petite body well. The front portion gave her already perky breasts some lift, while the ribbed black sides wrapped around her slim waist. More importantly, the same blue material that covered her boobs stretched down the front of her navel and wrapped around her ass. Her tight sexy butt was arguably her best feature, it stuck out confidently without being too fat. It had the perfect curvature to match the rest of her small body and wiggled just so as she walked in.

Blowing a bubble of bubble gum D.Va causally walked over to her favourite mech.

"Hmmm, today I feel like using you." she said with a smile.

With the push of a button the back hatch of the MEKA opened, sending you tumbling into the crevice between two horizontal sections of the seat. The seat folded outwards to let D.Va inside, like a folding chair, and she slid right in. You looked up at the teen girl, who was gigantic compared to you. Her massive body was too distracting, while you were preoccupied watching her navel slide overhead you failed to notice that the folding seat behind you was locking in place around your legs.

With a click the seat locked in place and you were stuck from the knees down inbetween to sections of cushion. Trying as hard as you could you attempted to pull your legs out, but it was no use. Something mechanical under the seat had them gripped in place, and you would need to break your own bones to get them out.

Then D.Va laid down. Her belly was resting on the cushion ahead but standing imposingly in front of your trapped body was her humongous ass. D.Va sat with her legs spread apart, making the moon-like butt cheeks open agape. It looked like a giant blue whale ready to swallow you whole. The view was undeniably sexy, but you knew that it was also very dangerous.

Just then the hatch of the MEKA began to close around her, pushing the rear end of the seat upward as the back door closed. The folding seat jutted you forwards as D.Va calmy wiggled her butt backwards into the soft chair.