- Text Size +

After pondering for a moment about which drink to drop her shrunken son in, Ellen began to speak aloud yet softly to herself, “I doubt that Rose will even enjoy him, and how will I even get him out without her noticing?” Ultimately with those thoughts in mind she decided that she should drop Alex into her smoothie. With that Alex was unceremoniously dump in cup of the pinkish creamy smoothie below with his next destination set to be in the belly of his goddess of a mother.

 

Alex was woken up with a jolt of cold covering his body. He tried to open his mouth but upon doing so his mouth got filled with a familiar taste, strawberry. Alex noticing the density in the world around him tried to claw his way up to the warmness of the air. Upon breaking the surface Alex's lungs filled with air as the burning sensation in his chest began to stop. With the adrenaline pumping from that life or death situation, Alex quickly glanced around him trying to stay a float in the pink mass around him. What he noticed next shocked him, the world around him was his kitchen but it was off somehow. As he turned around he saw a familiar face, it was Ellen's and she seemed to be smiling down at the pink substance around him. Alex began frantically waving as she reached out towards him but he noticed she was reaching for him but the container he was trapped in.

 

Ellen laughed a bit to herself as she barely saw Alex splash around in her drink as he met the cold mass, and just as an added bonus for herself she decided to play unaware of her little morsel as she reached for the glasses.

 

“Where could that little boy had ran off to last night, I sure hope we find him before something bad happens to him,” she spoke to herself, containing her laughter well, as she walked over to the living room and called out for Rose by the hallway.

 

Rose awoke to a panic when she heard her mother call out, she quickly located and grabbed her toy and put box in the box and hid it under her bed. Once she finished stuffing it to the back of the under part of her bed she opened her drawer and pulled out some sweats and a tee shirt and through them on in a matter of seconds forgetting to put and underwear and walked out through the hallway.

 

“Hey mom,” smiled and it quickly faded when she soon realized she left her phone in her room.

 

“Good morning sweetheart, I made you a smoothie,” she said as she handed of the protein shake to Rose, “oh and have you seen Alex since last night dear?”

 

“Thanks mom,” Rose said as she took a sip if the smoothie, “and no I haven't, have you?”

She replied.

 

“No but I doubt he has gotten far from your room, and i'm sure he'll turn up eventually,”

Ellen said as she took a sip of her smoothie.

 

Alex watched in horror as his mother's face came closer and closer to the rim of the glass, he tried to swim against the current but the waves were to strong for Alex to gain any distance from the black hole that was his mother's mouth. Alex's efforts doubled as he saw the giant rows of white pillars above and in front of him yet proved fruitless as his surroundings grew dim.

Rose began to walk back through the hallway to her room as Ellen smiled as she looked back down into her smoothie, not seeing any tiny boys floating around meaning he is apart of the drink in her mouth.  Now completely inside Ellen's mouth, Alex struggled against her violating tongue as he choked on sticky saliva. She pushed him against the roof her mouth and sucked on him like a lozenge, eliciting a moan of pleasure that rumbled from deep in her throat. Then she swished him back and forth between her cheeks, drowning him in saliva and disorienting him. She even held him between her teeth, nibbling at him gently. When she returned him to the center of her tongue he was battered, bruised and exhausted. He couldn't fight back as she took one final swallow, sending him down into her belly at last running her index finger along her throat all the way down her double chin to her stomach as she began to pat on her belly.
Ellen felt Alex plop down in her gut heavily, and sighed. The cute little boy had been even more delicious than she hoped, but perhaps not quite as filling. She could still feel him moving, though. The faint ticklish sensation was very pleasurable and relaxing. Ellen gave her belly – now bloated out slightly more with the addition of Alex– an affectionate rub.

 

“Well I'm gonna go get dressed and head out to the gym, I'll be back in a bit,” Rose called out from her room as she walked back, thankful that her mom didn't walk into her room to wake her up. Ellen walked back to the couch and. After a moment she felt a movement in her belly. It was a faint tickling sensation, and it felt almost pleasurable to her. Now that her attention was focused on her tummy, she also felt the slight pressure of gases. The pressure rose into her chest, becoming an airy, feminine belch. Surprised and a bit embarrassed, Ellen covered her mouth with her hand, and giggled, “Excuse me.” I guess eating tiny boys makes me gassy, she thought with a wry grin. The burp had brought back some of her smoothies sweet taste to her mouth, and she savored it guiltily.



For Alex this had been a hellish experience, waking up to almost drowning to now being a part of his mother's drink and now being trapped his mother's empty stomach with no way to climb out like last time. It wouldn't be long before his mother's stomach began to digest him like everything else his mother had eaten before. As much as this had been a turn on for him last time, Alex tried to avoid cumming in his mom's putrid smelling stomach again and instead find a way out. Before Alex could even get an idea of his surroundings in the dark temple of his mother's stomach in the bile that was waist high for him, the world began to shake.

 

Ellen was now just jiggling her belly around to shake Alex's world to pass the time for Rose to leave so she could go “enjoy” herself with her little morsel running around in her. After a few minutes she saw Rose head out the front door and heard her as she walked down the stairs on her way to the gym. With that Ellen began to rub herself and sliding a hand down to her crotch. She moaned loudly, licking her lips as she pictured what she'd set in motion with her own son. She slipped a finger inside herself, her other hand massaging her clit.“Jesus Christ” she murmured, grinding back and forth on the couch, imagining what it must've looked like, felt like. She squirmed all over her seat as she pictured it from his point of view, being swallowed by his “unaware” giant mother. Ellen's hips bucked repeatedly with her powerful orgasm as she thought back to swallowing her son. Ellen's fingers slipped in and out of her pussy at a feverish pace. She was on her back, thrusting her hips in the air. Her bloated belly jiggled with each thrust. All of the movement was making her stomach gurgle loudly around its contents. Contents that included at one point, her tiny, struggling son.  She continued masturbating, her panting and moaning getting louder until finally she reached climax. Screaming in pleasure, her eyes rolled back and her arms and legs were shaky. She settled back down on the couch with her eyes closed. Patting her belly, a large belch ripped through her. Smiling to herself, she stretched and continued to rub her gurgling gut. Though she enjoyed her meal, it wasn't quite filling as she thought it would be and she decided that she wanted to give Alex a little “company” as she made her way over to the kitchen and grabbed a pizza box that had been sitting in the fridge since last night when she ordered it before she went to sleep.

 

“How the fuck did I get into this mess,” Alex asked himself while he trudged around in the muck looking for something to help him escape. That train of thought ended unceremoniously when the esophageal sphincter above him opened, depositing large wad of chewed food directly onto Alex's head. It impacted him with a wet smack and broke apart, smearing his body with viscous gunk. “Ugh, gross.” Alex muttered, wiping some the mess off his face. ‘You sure picked a great time to have a snack, mom’, he thought as he pulled off the large chunks of food off of him.

      Still covered in filth, with his eyes barely adjusted to the darkness, Alex decided this was as clean as he was going to get, and turned to crawl back to the stomach's high ground, only to find a huge mass of food blocking his path. The multicolored blob had even begun to slide down to where he was sitting. “Guess I wasn't very filling,” he deadpanned. Left with no choice, Alex stood up on the ridged, undulating floor of the stomach and waded carefully into the muck. Pushing aside the more solid chunks of food with his arms, he took an uncertain step, and then another before losing his footing as the stomach convulsed. He tumbled over backwards, landing with full force in the middle of the mess. Laying in defeat, Alex looked up at the sphincter just in time to see it divulge another wad of food right onto him.

      The food kept coming as Alex lost track of time, aware only of the stomach's strange movements and sounds. Soon he was buried completely. Even with no room to breathe, being entombed in food and digestive bile was hot and uncomfortable. Time to move, he thought, and gathered his strength to fight back to the surface. After a second or two of twisting and pushing at the quagmire around him, he surfaced, sputtering and gasping. Ellen's belly was very full now; only a small pocket of air remained at the top. Floating chest-deep in food, Alex found his head was very close to the top of the stomach. He reached his arm up hoping to get a grip on her esophagus in order to stay above the sea of food. Another clump of food landed directly on him and knocked him out cold and it wouldn't be long before the stomach acid below that accepted his cum would make its way up to him.

 

The last slice of pizza lay across the center, and the monstrous woman had just slipped the last bite of the second slice between her plump, red lips. She chewed away at it happily, before realizing there was something stuck in her cleavage. Her hand went down to retrieve a chunk of crust almost the size of Alex and his toys. With a deft motion, it was thrown into her already-full mouth mid-chew. Ellen thought about how she should pick up more of those little toys Alex had and sprinkle them on to the food she ate more often as moments later the whole mass was swallowed down with an audible 'gulp', nothing more than a bulge that quickly disappeared behind Ellen's giant bust.

   As soon as the bulge passed, Ellen sighed happily. From somewhere below, Alex heard a soft slapping noise as she patted her gut, satisfied by her meal. Ellen wiped a few strands of stray spit off her chin, the remnants of the immense belch she had just loosed. That felt good, she thought, and rubbed her pudgy, bloated gut. She had taken off her shirt a while ago, and her belly now lay heavily in her lap.

      As Ellen massaged the soft skin, she became aware of a new sensation: Alex's frantic struggles, amplified by how tightly he was pressed into the wall of her stomach. Poor thing, she thought with concern, my stomach's probably a pretty nasty place to be right now. If it was uncomfortable for her, she couldn't imagine what he was going through. She did her best to comfort him, taking her hand and gently massaging the part of her tummy where she felt him moving. She hoped the soothing motion would calm him down. Slowly his squirming subsided, allowing Ellen go relax and enjoy the sensation of fullness. For a few minutes she laid back in the chair and rubbed her aching belly, eyes closed in bliss.

       Slowly recovering from her indulgence, Ellen sat up as straight as she could with her stuffed belly in the way. She surveyed her surroundings and groaned, “Ugh, I'm such a pig.” The floor was littered with crumbs, and her dress was smeared and stained. She knew she'd eaten far too much, but then again she always ate like this.

      A few minutes later Ellen entered her bedroom and moved over to the bed. After pulling back the covers she turned and plopped down heavily on the bed, causing it to creak under her weight. Ellen cringed in discomfort as her belly sloshed and gurgled from the excessive motion. For a moment she felt her throat and jaw tightened, and she almost vomited. With a few dry swallows she suppressed the bile, instead releasing a dainty burp. With her stomach finally settled, Ellen laid back and pulled the covers over herself, shimmying a bit to get comfortable she thought about how maybe she should pull Alex out of her but then she thought back to how he escaped her stomach before while she sleep so she didn't worry too much. Now lulled by fullness and the quiet noises of digestion, Ellen quickly fell asleep.

 

A few hours later into the afternoon, Ellen awoke from her little after food nap to her stomach gurgling signaling that her stomach was now mostly empty and she would have to soon go to the restroom. She expected to she Alex somewhere nearby but she didn't see the tiny boy anywhere. Ellen got up from her bed and made her way over to the box that contained the glow in the dark string and pulled out the string and began to swallow most of it holding the tip by her fingers outside of her mouth. Ellen was expecting to feel a slight tug on the string after a moment but a minute or two had past. A little worried Ellen pulled the string out and just thought that maybe it had been too short or something and besides Alex was probably fine because Rose only goes to the gym for about an hour and she hadn't returned home yet. That thought was put aside when Ellen began to feel mother nature call, she made her way over to her room and entered her private bathroom only to stop and take a moment and admire her naked body in the mirror. She noticed how her stomach appeared more pudgy than usual as well as how her ass and tits had gotten a little bigger after her last meal. After a moment of looking at herself, Ellen's stomach rumbled again reminding her why she was her again.


Ellen sat down on her toilet and began to let nature takes its course, and took a few deep breaths to relax her muscles, but as soon as she did a thick, hot log of excrement emerged, and it didn't stop. Ellen grunted and curled her toes as the snake made its uncomfortable exit. The longer it took the more she feared she might be having a prolapse. After what seemed like minutes, it stopped just as quickly as it started. Her anus pinched closed, and the tail end of the mighty turd splashed down into the toilet bowl. She sighed with relief, wiped, and stood up to inspect her work. A long, brown tube of waste, curled and folded over itself, filled most of the bowl, sticking out of the water in some places. Ellen reckoned it might be the entire length of her colon, and began to flush her creation. Upon closer inspection of the turd, Alex's little skeleton could be made out, polished ivory white by digestive acids. He was embedded near the tail end, and stood out as the only white in the dark brown log. Ellen washed her hands and made her way to the room to search for Alex thinking he was hiding again, however the only remnants of the boy she ate were now resting in the sewers and on her hips and tits.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this story😊😊 I plan to make another story soon and I was thinking if I should make it POV or 3rd person like this one.