- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys and girls, I'm loving the ideas you guys are sending in the reviews and I really appreciate you taking your time to give me ideas😊 I hope you enjoy this next chapter.

“This has got to be a dream or something,” Ellen whispered to herself yet Alex could hear it crystal clear as he just hung in between the grip of his mother's two fingers. Her face of confusion, soon became one of true fear,

 

“wait Alex were you in mommy's ice cream earlier?” Alex slowly shook his head up and down, “and was that you holding on to mommy's uvula?” Again Alex shook his head. Ellen was beginning to break down into tears as she realized she was her own son in her food and ate him anyways after she acknowledged he was there. Ellen broke down while holding him “Alex I am so sorry..I don't know what i was thinking..I'm such a monster how could do that to my only son..,” Ellen sobbed between her sniffles. Alex shook around in his mothers fingers as to get his mothers attention. Once she gazed down at her shrunken son, Alex raised his hand and cupped is right ear to show that he wanted to speak to her. As she brought Alex up to her ear, she tried to hold back the waterworks pouring out her eyes. Once Alex reached her ear he spoke softly, trying help her feel better.

 

“Mom it's okay, you didn't know and I'm still alive and I still love you, no matter what,” he told her “and I kinda enjoyed it,” he blurted out.

 

Ellen rubbed the tears away with her other hand, “Really sweetheart? Do you really mean it?”.

 

“Yeah..I do.”

 

“I love you Alex, you are the best son any  mother could ask for,” Ellen said with a smile on her face as she brought Alex to her still bare chest to give him a hug at his miniature size.

 

“Now what are we going to do about your situation Alex?” She thought aloud as she glanced over to the clock, as it read 5:27. After a moment of silence, Ellen spoke up with her plan.

 

“Okay, i'll get ready for work, and take you with me so I can make sure you don't starve here at the house alone, I'll call the school and let them know you're not feeling well and then after I pick up your sister from her practice i'll talk to her about what happened to you, and then go to the hospital and try to help you, or maybe not if you enjoy being this small, sound okay?” she said trying to make like of the problem. Alex chuckled to himself and shook his head in agreement to the plan. “Okay,” she continued as she walked over to the dresser to turn off the upcoming alarm “I'm gonna go take a shower, I'll leave you right here until I'm done.”

 

Alex relaxed on the dresser, sitting up against the clock, listening to his mother start up her shower. Alex wasn't entirely forgiving of his mother about how she enjoyed shitting “him” out, however Alex knew he was no position to judge her as he was the one that jerked off and cam while inside his mothers stomach as well as beginning to fantasize about his mother's mouth. Alex got comfortable and started to stroke his cock again as he got turned on again thinking about being devoured and used by his mother while he waited for his goddess of a mother to finish her shower.

 

Ellen was enjoying her hot steamy shower, feeling the water run down her curves as she thought about Alex. She was so excited that Alex enjoyed being eaten, she thought about what she can eat him with next. Hell she could do anything she wanted with him, she could eat him on an empty stomach and feel him move around in her large stomach, she could maybe convince Rose to feed him to her, or even feed Alex to Rose. But why stop there she could make him rub her feet, she could sit on him or even make him personal living sex toy. A smile grew across her face, though she cares about Alex, now that she knows he enjoyed it, Ellen was really going to enjoy Alex's new situation.

 

Once Alex heard the water stop, he shoved his dick back into his pants and waited for him mother to step out and get dressed. Rose walked back into her bedroom drying herself off as she approached Alex.

 

“Hey sweetheart, are you hungry?” She asked as she opened her dresser to pull out a black bra and panties to match. Now that Alex thought about it, he had actually been kinda hungry since he hadn't eaten since last night. Alex shook his head. “Okay sweetheart, I'll get you a crumb or something after I get dressed okay?” She said as she had already began to pull up her underwear. Alex just stared at the goddess in front of him, he watched as her

ass had jiggle slightly as she pulled the panties over her wide heavenly thighs. Alex focused on the wide white ass in front of him as his mother put on her bra. Ellen noticed and smirked at the little man behind her and shook her ass a little bit for his entertainment.

 

“Are you enjoying the view down there little one?” Ellen giggled as asked, knowing she couldn't hear him. “ Now now sweetheart, let's go get ready for work today,  and them you play with my ass after we get home,” Ellen spoke seductively to her shrunken son. Alex was then picked and placed in between his goddess of a mother's bust. Ellen then threw on a black shirt and her favorite blue denim jeans. Alex was in heaven just enjoying the soft warm breast around him albeit they belong to his mother. Ellen was enjoying her little sons struggles as she walked into the kitchen to get a quick breakfast hoping that Rose didn't hear her conversation with Alex. Ellen grabbed an apple on her way out as she did, she yelled back “Rose, im leaving!”

 

“Okay, have you seen Alex?” Rose replied from her room.

 

“No but I'm sure he'll be back later,” she lied to daughter. Ellen looked down at her shrunken son “I'll tell her when we get back,” she whispered into her chest as she walked out the front door towards her car. ‘This is going to be a fun time at the office,” Ellen thought to herself with a grin on her face...

 

Chapter End Notes:

LIke always feel free to leave a review with an idea😊