- Text Size +

Ellen and her little passenger, whose little head was sticking out of her bust, arrived at her work. It was a simple 7 to 3 office job where all she really did was just file paperwork and type out reports for the company.

 

“Now be a good little toy for mommy and don't get lost in her giant breast, I'll be sure to let you out in a bit so you can eat okay sweetheart,” Ellen spoke softly into her chest as she pushed him down with her finger. Alex couldn't respond if wanted to, he was stuck between the mountains his mother called breast however he wasn't exactly complaining. Ellen grabbed her light breakfast and exited her car making her way to the glass door in front of her. As she walked through the door she was greeted with the sight of her co-worker, Alma. Alma was a black women in her late 20’s, she had long black hair and light brown eyes and even though she stood at only 5’2, she is a big girl with an even bigger appetite. She was known for stealing and eating people's lunches if they left them in the fridge for too long or if it was left unattended on a desk, and all that food had gone either to her large stomach which hung out from the white shirt she was wearing or to her large round ass which was barely covered by her short black skirt.

 

“Hey girl,” Alma spoke as she saw Ellen, “have you heard about what's been going on around town?”

 

“No, what's up?” Ellen responded curiously.

 

“Well a lot of people have been shrinking around town, people are saying its causes by some chemical in needles around town”

 

Ellen glanced down at her chest for a split second before looking back at Alma, “ Really?” Ellen said trying to sound as surprised as possible, “well has anyone found a cure yet?”

 

“No, but honestly I don't care if they do, those little people are so cute at that size, I already  found two of them yesterday.”

 

“Oh well where are they now?”

 

“Don't w-” Alma was interrupted by a small burp coming from her large stomach, “ excuse me,” she said as she covered her mouth for a moment, “now like I was saying, don't worry they're somewhere safe,” she said with a smile on her face as she walked away, back to her desk.

 

Ellen wasn't sure what she was surprised by more, the fact there are other little shrunken people in the world near them or the possibility of what Alma could've done to the tinies she found. Either way she made her way over to her office and took her seat, she began to start up her computer when she reached into her breast for her shrunken son.

Alex had to readjust to the brightness around him after beginning stuck in the darkness.

 

“Hey sweetheart,” she whispered down at his miniature form as not not get her co-workers attention “are you ready for some breakfast?” She said as she began to peel the banana. Alex shook his head as she took a bite and then ripped off a tiny chunk and put it next to Alex on her desk. The piece was easily two times his height but he didn't mind as he tore off a piece and began to feast. Alex was enjoying his food when he looked up at his mother who absentmindedly took bites of the banana that easily could have fit at least five of him. He watched in awe as she grinded up the bites into fine paste with her large molars and swallowed the masticated food down her large neck. Ellen threw away the peel after she finished her meal, she then grabbed the remnants of the banana that Alex barely touched and popped it in her mouth like it was nothing. Alex stood and enjoyed the view until a loud churning noise came from the beast that was Ellen's stomach.

 

“I think the last of your toys are ready to come out now,” she joked, “ and sorry about eating them Alex.”

 

Alex honestly didn't really care about the toys anymore, he felt like had outgrown them in the last day of his adventure.

 

“Well I'm going to put you over here behind these files, so you don't get found by someone else in the office,” she continued as she moved Alex, “because I know you don't want to smell the mess mommy's going to make over in the restroom, I'll only be a few minutes.”

 

And with that Alex was left hidden away, with this spare time to himself know Alex began to stroke his cock yet again to finish off what he started earlier this morning. After what felt like only a minute, he heard the door open. He peeked from behind the file to see Alma.

 

“Hey Ellen I have thes-,” she stopped as she noticed the room was empty. Alex hide back behind the file, as she walked in placing a small stack of papers on her desk where he had been only moments ago. He hoped she would just leave in case she thought he was a toy or bug of some sort. The floor shook from the impact of her foot falls, Alex was left their hiding and praying he wouldn't be found by the large woman, who knows what she would do to him if she found him. Alex's heart dropped as he heard the giantess speak again.

 

“Oh my god,” Alma gasped excitedly. “Is that another shrunken tiny I see over there?”

 

‘Oh fuck,’ Alex thought to himself as he slammed his eyes shut awaiting to get picked up by the giant woman that could potentially choose his fate. Whether it was lucky or unlucky the giant hand never came for him. He looked again from his hiding spot to see Alma had found a little shrunken woman on the ground by the base of the desk. Alex watched as the little pale women, who was no bigger than Alex, as she tried to break free from her captors grip to no avail.

 

“Ooh, you're a little fighter aren't you, well you won't be for long sweetie,” she said as she dropped the woman onto the chair Ellen had been sitting on. Alma then lifted the back end of her skirt to reveal the white lace panties she was wearing and began to lower her fat ass down on top of the defenseless woman. Even from the distance between Alex and the shrunken women, he could have sworn he heard a quick scream start as soon as it was snuffed out by the massive weight on top of her. Alma bit her lower lip as she grinded up against the chair, squishing her little captive. Alex watched, amazed, as she stopped moving as a loud gurgle came from her stomach followed by thunderous dart onto the poor girl.

 

“That one smelt awful,” alma laughed as she stood up to see the unconscious woman on the chair. “Awww do you not have anymore fight left in ya, oh well,” she continued as she lifted the woman to her face. Alma stuck out her long pink tongue and dragged it slowly across the tiny’s passed out body, savoring her flavour. “Mhmm, you taste amazing. Do me a favour and go straight to my hips okay you little morsel?” She laughed before she dropped the women into her mouth, only to swish around her around in her hot wet mouth and send her down into her stomach with a hard swallow. Alma licked her lips and let out a light burp as she rubbed her belly walking out of Ellen's office.

 

‘That could have been me,’ Alex thought, that he would have shared the same fate as that unknown woman if his mom hadn't hidden him. Alex couldn't help but feel bad for the woman as he stroked his cock, finally shooting out his load to the sight he just witnessed behind the paperwork.

 

After a moment, Ellen walked back into her office with a grin on her face, not noticing the smell, “Hey Alex, I have an idea and I think you might like it”...