- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys and girls, sorry I haven't posted in a bit I was a little busy with stuff, but hey I hope you all enjoy this new chapter and like always feel free to leave a review with ideas. And if you don't have any ideas feel free to just tell me if you like the story or not. Thank you all😊.

“So I was thinking little one, what if I picked up some glow in the dark string so I can use that to pull you back out if you go back into mommy's tummy?” Ellen asked as she playful jiggled her belly fat in front of her shrunken son. Alex shook his head as he was now excited to go back inside his mother soon without having to fear being digested like the woman he saw just moments ago. Ellen smiled as she saw Alex's reply.

 

“Well I'm glad to hear that you'd be happy with that, otherwise mommy may have just eaten you and left you in there so you could just end up as more pudge on mommy's big tits,” she laughed quietly as she shook the mountains she called breasts. As she looked at her little toy on her desk she glanced up at the clock, 8:23 it read.

 

“Well sweetheart, this is going to be a long day,” she purred at her son, “could you do mommy a favor and rub mommy's feet for a bit, and clean them up a little, please?” She smirked as she looked down on Alex, ‘like he has a choice anyways, if he doesn't listen I could just punish him anyway I want.”

 

Alex obeyed his mother's commands as she took off her black heels and lifted him up and placed him on the floor next to her bare pale feet. He never had a foot fetish before he shrunk, however he wanted to appease his goddess of a mother in order to avoid being crushed or eaten because even though he was turned on by his situation, he wanted to still love to enjoy more of it. Alex gazed up at the at the snow white feet in front of him.  Alex stared for a few moments until his mother had lift him up again.

 

He was dropped onto her big toe which he clung onto to avoid falling off. The heat from today had clearly had an effect on her as they were smellier than anything he had experienced. It was like replacing the atmosphere itself with the inside of a person’s shoe after they had just run a marathon. Bits of dried skin would start to stick to his body as he tried to stomach his task.

“You are not licking” said Ellen as she started to wiggle her toe. He clung onto it like it was a horse but he was too busy trying to hold his breath to focus. When he finally inhaled he lost his grip and slid off her toe. Although her foot was only slightly raised off the ground, it still hurt when he fell. Lying on his back he looked up to see the foot directly above him. His mother was now standing which caused her to look like a skyscraper. Unrelenting fear caused him to be paralysed as he felt like a bug about to be stepped on. Her foot came down over him as he braced himself. But the foot merely applied enough pressure to be in contact with him. He was underneath the fleshiest part of the foot which also happened to be the smelliest. “I said lick!” his mother said more sternly as he realised she had become obsessed. Whatever perverted motive is driving her has clearly taken a complete hold on her. She did not hate him or want to hurt him, she just wanted to fulfil her fantasy. Knowing that he had no choice he stuck out his tongue. He pushed his face into the foot flesh which began to coat him in sweat and stink. Dragging his tongue along the skin was only possible by moving his head back and forth as his tongue became numb. After what felt like an eternity which was actually only a moment or so, Ellen lifted up her foot. As Alex caught his breath of fresh air a he saw was his mother’s perverted face beaming down at him.

“That's mommy's good little toy,” she spoke down at him, “now you can clean mommy's other foot later tonight, and until then,” Ellen spoke as she extended her right hand out to grab him. “ You'll be staying right in here” as she pointed to her cleavage while moving Alex to the position her opposite hand rested.

She placed Alex in between her massive pale breast, and squished them together slowly as to help keep Alex even more in place. After she felt Alex's struggles die down, she began to continue typing away on her computer.

 

‘ I can't wait for Rose to find out about her shrunken brother, it's going to be so much fun to have her playing with him’ she thought to herself as she smirked.

 

Alex just dozed off surrounded by the walls of warm flesh around him trying to just enjoy his situation and be happy he wasn't the one found by Alma. Yet he still couldn't help but feel bad for that poor woman that was most likely being digested by the large black women.




When he awoke, Alex tired to move but arms were stuck in place as he laid on his side. Alex looked around him to try to figure out his surroundings but to no avail the world around him was dim and barely lit. The floor below him felt as if it had been frozen over.

 

“Well look who's finally awake,” Alex heard a familiar voice through the darkness.

 

“Mom?” He spoke as the the lights had been turned on from an unknown source.

 

“Doesn't he just look so appetizing,” Ellen spoke as she laughed.

 

As Alex's eyes adjusted to the now bright room around him he saw the giant figures that towered over him it was his mother and.. Alma.  Alex attempted to look at his surroundings again, a few yards away from him was a tall glass filled half way up with what he believed was water and the floor was a cream white.

 

‘Oh shit, am I on a plate?!’ Alex thought to himself. Alex closed his eyes as his world began to shift as he was lifted up through the air caught in one of the goddesses grip. When he opened his eyes he was met face to face with Ellen.

 

“Hey sweetheart, be a good little toy for mommy and be a great little treat for this big beautiful woman, okay?” She cooed with a malicious smirk on her gorgeous face. Alex tried to move his hands only to now see than they had been tied by a thin string. Alex stopped his struggles momentarily to see the view that was now in front of him. It was Alma’s face staring at him, eyeing him like a piece of candy with her maw gaping eager to accept his tiny form. The pink mass below was warm, much warmer than the plate he was on moments ago but it was all the less inviting.

 

Alma’s jaw moved a few times, moving Alex around as the tongue tasted him.

"Oh my god. He's amazing,” Alma said, ending with a deep "Mmm" sound as Alex's little was thrown around in her mouth. Saliva was pooling in her mouth. Her jaw moved slightly as she moved the tasty morsel around inside.

Inside, Alex found himself waist deep in sticky saliva, and each of Alma’s moans rattled him. Each time those lips parted, the brief glimpse of light illuminated the pulsing pink surroundings that led to the dark pit that would soon be Alex's possibly final destination. Unable to get on his feet due to his hands being tied to his side, Alex knew he would soon lose this fight as he tried to thrash around on her tongue.

 

Alma looked towards Ellen as she opened her mouth. Ellen was treated to the sight of Alex  being carried back towards the throat by the slight current of the saliva draining. The little man could clearly be seen fighting a losing battle against the large, slimy tongue that was eagerly shifting and sliding him back to join the rest of the food that had fallen victim to Alma’s powerful gut. After a moment, Alma shut her mouth and moved back. Her stomach gurgled loudly, just in time for her to lean her head back and swallow. Her little morsel created a slight bulge in her neck before disappearing behind the large expanse of tits. And with that, Alex was now just another piece of food to be sent Alma's pudgy belly. She opened her mouth to the Ellen, showing that the tiny boy had been devoured and would soon be nothing more than a little more chub on her large round ass. Ellen was pleased as she began rubbing the large woman's stomach that now contained her shrunken son.

 

“Don't forget to get the drink that comes with you dinner to wash it down beautiful,” Ellen spoke softly as she handed Alma the glass.

 

“It's okay,” Alma said as she let out a light burp, “I'd rather just get straight to dessert,” she spoke as she leaned into Ellen's face kissing her lips.

 

“Well aren't you eager to get started,” said Ellen as she began to pull off her shirt.

 

On the inside, Alex had landed on some bile and had found himself in a horrible yet familiar place. The walls of the stomach moved as it churned away at its contents, through the dim light from the opening of the esophagus, Alex could make out a figure in the stomach acid as it drifted ashore on to the bile Alex now rested on. Alex screamed in horror and fainted as he saw the remaining bones and skull of one of Alma's last few victims. As the goddesses outside began passionately kissing as Ellen reached for more Alma's more private places, Alex's unconscious body was lurched into the acidic waters unknowing joining the previous victims and speeding up his fate.

Alma moaned as Ellen moved back and began kissing her starting up from between her thighs. She ran her hands through Ellen's hair and pushed her face into her as she reached her churning belly. The added pressure forced Alma to burp quite loudly, eliciting a chuckle from Ellen. She continued kissing up Alma’s body, stopping for a minute to tease her lover's sensitive nipples. The large black woman began to sweat as she enjoyed her lover's embrace. ’Surely that little treat will be digested in no time,’ Alma thought to herself, as they made their way over to a bed to get even more intimate.

 

After the two women had finished, Ellen fell asleep while Alma patted her gut, the gurgling had stopped over the past few hours. She was already feeling hungry again, the struggling morsel she'd had earlier hadn't even dented her appetite but man he was delicious. She belched quietly as not to wake her new found lover; the last remnants of Alex were now just fat for her belly and waste moving through her bowels. ‘I bet he'll be a cute little turd coming out of my plump round ass’ she thought to herself as she began to cuddle with Ellen “or even better yet maybe I can find his skeleton or skull and put it in a necklace for Ellen after cleaning it, or maybe I can feed the remains to Ellen,’ she smirked as she drifted off to sleep.



“Are you okay Alex?” He heard from above him, as he looked up a saw his mother staring down into her cleavage at him with a concerned look on her face. “You fell asleep in there a few hours ago and you started  thrashing around in there, I thought you couldn't breath in there.” She continued as she brought him up to her ear.

 

“No I just had a nightmare..” He replied.

 

“Do you want to talk about it?” She asked.

 

“No its fine..”

 

“Well okay sweetheart, and hey we're almost home, okay sweetheart,” she said as she placed Alex back in her breast as she continued driving...