- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Unaware GTS/shrink" interactive on writing.com by ulti. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/action/view/chapter_map/111112222] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. Here's what happenend so far:

-Jen took your tiny self to the mall with her for the day, and there she met up with her good friend Cindy. After some mishaps with being trapped inside Cindy's buttcheeks, the girls found you and took you out. They wanted to continue shopping, but you're so dirty from "ass funk" that they decided to hold you for the time being in one of their butts, giving you a choice of who. You pick to travel in Jen's ass, which she seemed oddly happy about.
**** **** **** ****

 

Jen walked into the clothing store with Cindy, purposefully swaying her hips a little more than usual. She was thrilled to have you lodged up her juicy butt crack, for once you were in there by your own will. As much as she wanted to catch up with Cindy she found herself easily distracted, thinking about how close you were to touching her huge pink anus. She wanted to toy with you so badly. Her roommates Faye and Kim got away with having you in their butts on an almost weekly basis, but today fate would have it so that Jen had a turn.

As Cindy darted around looking for a new top, Jen not-so-subtly walked over to the wall of girls shorts and squat down at the lowest shelf. Her huge rotund ass cheeks spread apart, straining to keep contained in her shorts. The seam of her panties dug into her sweaty crack, pushing your tiny body deftly against her backdoor. You yelled out just before it was too late.

"JEN WAIT STOP-MMMMMMMPPHHGGGHH!!"

Her two globe-sized cheeks made no time in gobbling up her wedgie, sending you as deep as you could go. Jen's thick butt musk filled your lungs, the dull stench of her giant hole smelled awful. What the hell was she thinking, thrusting her titanic booty outwards like this while you were inside her panties?! Her anus bloomed open as she squat, spreading apart its wrinkled outer rim to reveal the sticky pink flesh inside. You were completely flattened against her hole, under the immense pressure of her shorts your head began to sink between her hot folds. Your tiny arms tried to push back, but all that resulted in was a pleasant tickling that made her tight hole quiver.

Jen felt you struggling under her massive butt and smiled. The stimulation you were giving to her anus felt really good. She'd always wanted to play with you like a butt toy, her ass was so big that it was a perfect fit for you. The thrill of having you down there... struggling against her dirty hole while she effortlessly squeezed you... it was beyond compare.

She began to wiggle her butt around as she squat, her healthy rump hovering inches from the floor. The huge anus squirmed around your head, lightly squeezing as if it was trying to pull you inside. Your yells for help only sent pleasurable vibrations up her ass. Jen kept this up and felt her insides churn. She still needed to pass wind. Instinctively she held it in, feeling her anus crush the outline of your face.

"Hmmm, he feels so good down there. I wonder how he would react if I farted right now?" Jen thought to herself. "I mean he did kind of say that he liked Cindy's farts, but I bet he was doing that just to be nice. Or maybe he really did like her gas? Maybe he let me drop him in my panties because he was expecting me to fart? ... Nah, he's probably just trying to be nice. God, my asshole is right on top of his head. I bet if I just ripped a huge fart his struggling would feel sooooo good down there. That would be so cruel. Ugh, I really don't feel like holding it in though..."

As her fart built up, her raging hole bulged outwards. The ring created a seal around your head, compressing it from every angle. You heard her ass groaning as it filled, but you were completely unable to pull your head free. All of your muffled screams pleading for her not to fart just turned into titillating vibrations, ironically egging her on to go ahead and do it. Jen held still, trying to rationalize her thoughts.

"He was the one who volunteered to travel in my butt... and either way he did say that he liked Cindy's gas, so this one's on him..."

Her anus relaxed, its wrinkled lips opened wide and blasted you with a silent fart. Jen didn't push it out, she let her smelly release seep out quietly so no one else in the store would notice. Meanwhile to you, the hissing fart was more like a high pressure jet of burning gas. Immediately the smell spread, setting her panties ablaze with the foul aroma. Your face was pinned against the source. Even as the fart blew out your head was trapped, still pinned under the unbelievable pressure of her wedgie.

The fart smelled atrocious. Jen's anus sputtered out the last of it and then clenched down on your head, as if anticipating your next move. You coughed and gagged violently in her asshole, surrounded by the lingering fart. You've had enough, with that one fart you wanted to get out of here. Desperately you wriggled your head between her steamy folds, wildly slamming both fists on her outer ring to get her attention.

Jen nearly jumped in surprise from your urgent reaction. Your agitated flailings felt amazing. It was like a living vibrator was pressed against her shithole and had just been switched on. She blushed, waves of arousal started to swell up inside her chest. Now she was more eager to toy with you than ever. Ideas started to form inside her head. Should she try hitting you with more farts? Maybe she could "accidentally" send you further up her steaming asshole. The more she thought, the more she secretly hoped Cindy forgot about you.