- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Aaron receives his most practical lesson, and fails his first test. A bit of a playful giantess, some vaginal insertion, and a small amount of same-size sexuality.

Aaron watched Dominique leave the room, enjoying the sight of her hips shifting back and forth as she walked away, but wondering what on earth was going on. Suddenly, a massive foot slammed down beside him, followed by another one on the other side. Each impact was so hard that was almost lifted straight off the ground, and he looked straight up to see the most incredible sight of his life.

Suzy stood over him, in all her clean-shaven glory, at full human size. He hated that he thought of it that way, but it was the only way to describe it. He was barely as tall as her ankles, but she stood straddling his tiny body, her hips tilted back and her torso bent forwards. The massive, muscular columns of her legs led upwards for miles, ending finally at her wide hips. Between her legs, he could see the wrinkled brown flesh of her vulva, pointing up to a tight, flat stomach, an appetizing view from beneath her breasts and, finally, her stern and disappointing gaze.

He immediately regretted the fact that he had allowed his eyes to travel so rudely up her body. He let his gaze fall as soon as he met her eyes and saw the look in them, waiting for the inevitable punishment. Maybe her weight would come crashing down on his head, maybe she'd shove him up her ass, or maybe she'd just straight-up eat him. Didn't matter at this point, did it? He was here for his 'reeducation,' and he had no say in how he was going to be treated for an indefinite amount of time.

"What are you looking at her like that for?" a booming voice asked from above him. He looked up and saw Suzy's severe stare still fixed on him. "What the hell would you do to her even if you had the chance?"

Suzy fell into a deep crouch, bringing her face down to meet him, along with a wash of the warm, fishy smell that emanated from between her legs. Her presence drew close to him in sight, sound, smell, and even the warmth of her body so rapidly that he couldn't suppress the fear that rose in his gut. She didn't seem to notice his eyes widen, or his brief attempt to scramble backwards.

"You had a gorgeous woman shove your entire body into her vagina, or nestle you right up against her clit, positions that any man in the world would envy," she said, sounding almost bored, "You should have been able to control her like a puppet from there, and yet you did so poorly that she brought you here, to me."

She looked up, her expression softening into disappointment. "And you're ogling the woman who I love like you could do even half of what I do," she said. After a moment's thought, she looked back down, and let her ass fall to the surface of the table, shaking his world so hard that he was nearly lifted off the ground again. Even amidst the chaos of the moment, he couldn't help but notice how her breasts bounced when she hit the tabletop.

Her legs stretched out, her thighs flatting against the hard wood of the table, and closed, her feet touching far behind him. Panic immediately set in as he realized that, at a whim, she could crush him with her legs. He couldn't escape even if he wanted to. He looked fearfully up at the massive woman, trying not to let his eyes drift down between her legs, where the dark, warm flesh of her labia hung invitingly over the twin globes of her ass that held it up. Her hips were tilted in such a way that he could almost barely see her asshole as well, and she was leaned so far back, her arms holding her weight behind her, that her face seemed a million miles away.

He could absolutely still hear her voice, though, and her gaze was inescapable as she said, "So you think you can please a woman like that, why don't you try to please a woman like me?"

He looked down at her pussy, nearly as tall as he was and almost so far off the ground that he couldn't reach it, then back up at her with disbelief. In response, she drew her feet a bit closer to her, spreading her ass enough to show the dark pucker of her anus, and opening the wrinkled flesh of her vulva just barely enough to reveal a sliver of the bright pink beneath. "Yes, I'm serious," she purred. "Show me what you're made of, little man. Maybe you can prove we should let you go right now."

It was false hope, he knew it, but it still drew him forwards. The thick, heady smell drew stronger with every step, until he thought he'd choke on it. As he got closer, the nauseating smell of shit hit him as well, wafted up from her exposed asshole, creating a truly disgusting mix of body odors. He grit his teeth and accepted this as something he had to do if he wanted his freedom.

The problem was that her pussy was too high up. God forbid she lean forwards and make it easy for him. He drew within arm's reach of the massive woman's crotch, contemplating how he could get up to really start working at her clit, when he heard the booming voice above him, "Hey, I don't have all day."

Fuck. Could he even win at this? He reached up and got both hands between the bottom of Suzy's labia. The flesh was soft, wet, and pliant, but he weighed so little that it barely moved for him. He was able to pull himself up enough to plant his bare feet on either side of the woman's vulva, wedged into the wrinkles between her thighs and her hips. If she opened her legs at that moment, he'd fall down. If she closed them, he'd be trapped. He just had to trust her goodwill, which he absolutely did not.

He slid one of his arms deep between her labia, feeling the warm, wrinkled flesh of her vagina. He hoped that it would anchor him a little better and he could pull himself up, but it just made things worse. Miles above, Suzy giggled, and her entire body responded, the muscles of her vagina siezing rhythmically. Each pulse drew him further in, despite how hard he tried to pull out, until his entire arm was buried in her vagina, his shoulder lodged between her labia and his head turned outwards in an effort to keep breathing fresh air.

Okay, so care was needed. Slowly, using the lips of her labia as leverage, he drew his arm out and started to climb further up. He heard a satisfied moan from the giantess, but it caused no motion in his narrow world of heat and hormones. After only one or two minutes, he got to the point that he could get his lips on the massive woman's clitoris, hidden though it was in her vulva. He was in a precarious position, but he had no choice, he had to make her come.

So he planted his lips on what he hoped was Suzy's clit, and started going to work. He was so tiny that just licking wouldn't do it, he had to bite and chew; not hard enough to break the skin, but enough to at least dent the flesh. Hopefully, it would be enough stimulation to bring her to orgasm, and he'd just have to endure whatever her body did when she finally came.

But nothing happened. After a long, painful sixty seconds, his arms shaking from the effort of holding him up, the massive woman sighed. The expression carried all the way down to him, nearly shaking him lose as her vagina clenched hard. She leaned forwards, and that did shake him lose. He hit the table beneath her just a second before her pussy came crashing down on top of him. All he could see was the soft pink flesh, all he could hear was her heartbeat, and all he could smell was fish.

Great, he thought. If you wanted to come, you should have done this earlier.

But her voice was still loud and clear. "Was that it? You definitely got me horny, but you did nothing else?"
   
She lifted herself up, just a bit, just enough that he could feel the fresh air and she could grab his fluid-smeared body out from underneath him. In a quick, stomach-churning motion, she drew him up right in front of her massive face. Her dark-brown eyes were as big as his head, and seemed to penetrate to his soul as she said, "So all I want right now is to use you as a dildo." She bit her lip, desire bleeding into her expression, and she looked down, tilting him down as well, just enough that he could see the hot junction between her spread legs. "Is that what you want?" she asked, tilting him back up to look her in the eye again, "You want to be a living aphrodesiac that occasionally gets used as a dildo? If that's so, we're done already. You're ready."

She stared at him for a moment, and it took more than a few seconds for him to realize that she was looking for a response. He hurriedly shook his head, and she continued, "Okay, then, you want to be better. If so, I'm about to tell you a truth you won't like."

Suzy drew him a bit further from her face and said, with nothing but bare naked honesty on her face, "I felt you down there. You shouldn't have bothered with the clit because you didn't have the leverage. You should have just gone straight inside. Do you know where the G-spot is?"

Aaron tried to keep his expression flat, but he was worried that his surprise showed through anyway. He kept silent, hoping that this was one of the massive woman's monologues again, but, unfortunately, it wasn't. A long, awkwardly long period of silence passed before she asked, "Well? Do you?"

After another long, painful period of deliberation, he finally shook his head. "No," he admitted, not even sure she could hear his tiny voice.

"Okay then," she said, nodding. To his surprise, there was nothing on her expression but acceptance, as if he had told a mechanic that he had a flat tire. "We can fix that."




Despite the Drill Instructor routine she did as part of her act, Suzy felt no malice against the shrunken man. To be honest, she kind of felt sorry for him. He was just another toy who didn't understand the privilege of his new station, and she felt duty-bound to show him the exciting new life that awaited him. His instinctive aversion to the messy realities of his mistress' body could not be completely eliminated, but they could be overcome by latching a sense of duty onto his job.

And that was why she transitioned so quickly to the role of teacher. She was the savior of the hopeless, a woman who redeemed lost causes. And, come hell or high water, she would teach this tiny man how to do his new job, how to do it well, and how to enjoy his new life doing it.

And, to do that, she needed the help of her mistress. Back in the day, coordinating it would have been a sloppy process, as they figured out on the fly how much giantess intervention was necessary. After years of practice, though, they had determined exactly where Suzy could be most effective both with and without Dominique's assistance. And, soon, based on a program that had been proven time and time again, Suzy would drag her new student into Dominique's tutelage.

Aaron was a sex toy, and he would be one for the rest of his life. Maybe, when Suzy had assumed responsiblity of him, he didn't understand that. Maybe he still entertained fantasies of escaping and living a normal human life. But he had had plenty of opportunities to learn and internalize the fact that his state as an invincible, living toy was irreversible. Her first task had always been establishing that reality without explicitly saying it. After all, telling someone that they were a slave inevitably fomented rebellion, while showing them that they were one encouraged obedience.

After her quick, relatively high-intensity introduction for the shrunken man, the time had come to bring her mistress back into the picture. Not just as a speaker or a size prop as she had been before; Suzy could accomplish those jobs herself; but as a participant. A passive, dismissive one, behaving the way that a woman should towards her sex toy.

She made a quick sign towards Dominique, watching from out of sight, to tell her that she was done with the first step. In response, Suzy shrank rapidly down to the man's own size, an abrupt and shocking shift in perspective that was still extremely disorienting to her. It took the man by surprise, too, and he scrambled back a bit, fear written on his face despite the fact that her size had become much less imposing to him.

Well, clearly she carried authority with him regardless of her size. She slowly sauntered forwards, their gazes locked, and he shrank back as she did. By the time she was straddling him, he was almost flat on his back, eyes wide. "Who was the last woman you had sex with?" she asked.

He seemed confused, even though it was a straightforward enough question. He saw him glance down slightly, and she rolled her eyes, "Not me, you idiot." She shook her head dismissively and extended her hand for him to grab. "Stand up," she ordered.

Aaron grabbed her hand obediently and hauled himself to his feet. She held on to his hand and pressed up close to them, guiding his hand between her legs. She wrapped her other arm around her back, and felt him cringe a bit. There was nothing between their bodies but heat, and, though her body language was that of a lover, his was still all fear and uncertainty.

Carefully, she placed the palm of his hand on her crotch, then put her hand on the back of his, their fingers overlapping. Then she pushed his middle two fingers into her pussy with hers, letting out a breath of pleasure into his ear.

"Squeeze," she purred. And he offered a halfhearted tickle in response. "Harder."

He got it, a bit at least. It felt good, but, without more stimulation, it was just pressure. "Feel that?" she whispered, "Like the brake on a bike, rub it, pull on it. As hard as you can."

He finally did it, and kept doing it, and her knees weakened at the sudden wave of pleasure. She almost melted into him, wondering what harm it would do to let him finish before they continued. "Keep going," she moaned, "Just like that."

She caught Dominique out of the corner of her eye, silently approaching the table, and slapped his hand away, stepping back. He immediately retreated like a rebuked puppy, but Suzy didn't push him, focusing instead on ignoring the warmth and the wet between her legs. It took her a second to compose herself, but, when she did, there was no trace left of her lust in her voice. "Now let's see if you can do it from inside a woman."

With perfect timing, Dominique's hand slammed into her from the back barely a second after she finished speaking, wrapping around the pair of them and pressing them into a unwilling lovers' embrace. Suzy's stomach dropped as she rose into the sky, and, unable to see anything but the dark flesh of her mistress' palm, and with heat surrounding her from head to toe, the movement was panic-inducing.

Then, in an equally-disorienting move, they were flipped upside-down. Suzy knew what was happening long before the shrunken man did, based on his shocked face at the sudden motion. So she was not at all surprised when the cold air around her feet was replaced with the sensation of warm, soft, wet flesh. Aaron was, though. She felt his entire body twitch in surprise at the sudden transition. With that kind of reaction, she thought, he was not going to enjoy what happened next.

She only had a split-second view of what would happen next. Dominique opened her hand just barely enough for her to see the dark brown flesh of her crotch, a tiny sliver of pink vulnerability showing through the wrinkled labia. Aaron, too busy worrying about his immediate surroundings, had no idea what was about to happen to him, and Suzy had no intention to warn him.

In an instant, both of them were shoved from head to toe into Dominique's vagina. Suzy welcomed the sudden warmth and pressure, the feeling of the soft flesh against every curve of her body, but the shrunken man beside her clearly did not share her perspective. He started to struggle like a man cast into the ocean. He writhed violently back and forth, twisting and squirming with everything he could muster. It wasn't much; the giantess' vaginal walls were like a latex glove, restricting all movement; but it was enough to be distracting to any woman.

Most of all Suzy. This panicked amateur was pressed up right against her face. She got tired of that kind of behavior rather quickly. "Hey!" she barked. Her voice didn't carry at all when surrounded by flesh, but, fortunately, Aaron was so close as to be hugging her. She was shouting directly into his ear, so he heard everything quite clearly. "Calm down!"

It took a few seconds, but he did eventually settle down. She tried to adjust herself, to get a more professional position against the shrunken man, but the walls of Dominique's vagina held them together too tight. Aaron could have had sex with her without moving, but, fortunately, that didn't occur to him just yet. She was pressed up against him well enough that she knew that he was still soft. If she let things rest, though, he might get adventurous, and, even though she lived her life as a sex toy, she didn't enjoy the prospect of being raped while inside another woman. So she had to get things moving, and fast.

"This is your chance to prove yourself," she said. Now that he had calmed down, she could speak normally. Despite the pounding of Dominique's heartbeat that surrounded them on all sides, the two of them were pushed so closely together that neither of them could speak but directly into each others' ear. The steady thump-thump of the giantess' pulse was deafening, and the flesh around them muted every other sound, but Aaron could still hear her speak.

She grabbed the man's head and forced him to look in her eyes, "You know where her G-spot is now, right?"

His wide-eyed, fearful expression took a moment to resolve itself into a semblance of reason. When he finally managed to compose himself, he nodded frantically.

"Good," Suzy said, assuming a sultry smile. "Then show her."

Pressed against him as she was, she didn't really have full visiblity on what he was doing. She could see that his arms and legs were both moving, carefully exploring the inside of her mistress' vagina around Suzy's slender figure, but she couldn't really tell if he was accomplishing anything. Frankly, she wasn't even sure if he was doing it on the right side; Dominique had shoved them inside her pussy too fast for her to figure out how they were oriented.

But the giantess' body proved the success of his effort. After only about a minute of his delibierate massaging of the inside of Dominique's vagina, her pelvic muscles clenched hard, driving the air out of Suzy's lungs as she was pushed even harder against Aaron's body. For the brief moment of that punishing contraction, she could feel that even Aaron had to stop moving.

But when it finally let up, when she was able to pull herself back far enough to actually see Aaron's face, she saw the greedy, horny expression there. Only then did she realize that he had grown hard in that short moment of the giantess' contraction, and there was no escaping his next move.

Aaron was positioned perfectly. His hands slid down her back, cupped her ass, and guided her hips directly onto his dick. She felt it enter her, and, despite herself, let out a moan at the sudden sensation of that warm body filling her. Then Aaron started to thrust, using his arms and legs against the flexible walls of the giantess' pussy as leverage.

Dominique's pelvic muscles closed hard around them again, and Suzy realized that the tiny man was somehow both having sex with her and stimulating her mistress' G-spot. What the fuck was he doing? How could he be this good when he had seemed so unwilling just half an hour ago?

Then he drove his dick deep into her, and she lost track of that line of thought, a pleasured moan escaping her lips, immediately lost to the flesh that surrounded her. Fuck it. Just let him do his thing.

Suzy wrapped her arms and legs around the shrunken man, leaving him to use the leverage of the giantess' vaginal walls to fuck her good and hard. She could feel his arms and legs moving behind her, and, after only a few short seconds, felt the muscles that surrounded her body squeeze hard.

The giantess' contraction barely slowed him down, and Suzy really didn't care to try and stop him either. Eyes closed, she savored the feeling of his cock thrusting into her, again, and again, and again, and again, and again. Minutes passed, and so did Dominique's vaginal contractions. Clearly, Aaron was doing an impressive job pleasing her, and he wasn't doing too poorly with Suzy, either. Just a few more minutes...

Then he came. She felt the hot shot of fluid inside her clear as day, and his entire body shuddered against hers as he blew his load. She rolled her eyes. She had been so close, but he had dropped the ball, and she knew her mistress well enough to know that he hadn't managed to finish her off either.

Rare was the man who could disappoint two women at once. She had really hoped that this guy would be able to pull it off, but there was nothing really lost by his failure.

If Suzy had control over the guy's size, she'd shrink him down and use him as a dildo in the midst of his own sperm; finish herself off after the disappointing ending he had given her. But she didn't, so she could only carry on with the training script.

"You almost had it," she said playfully, pecking him on the lips, "We'll make a toy out of you yet."