- Text Size +

As her master loomed above her about to step into the shower, Amy watched his hand reach down to grab her. He let the water get her wet and then set her down on the small shelf in the shower where she rubbed her body on a bar of soap. When she was done, her master picked her up and began to wash himself with her body. She was pressed against his chest and his armpits and everywhere else, but she was thoroughly used on his cock. She was rubbed up and down and even rubbed underneath his balls. He used her just how she had always dreamt.

When she was all done, he set her down on the counter while he dried off. She was still turned on from being so close to his cock. That’s when she looked over and saw the electric toothbrush laying right next to her. She turned it on and slowly pulled the head of the toothbrush over to her. The powerful vibrations sent orgasmic waves through her whole body. Amy thrusted her hips against the makeshift vibrator while her master got dressed. She came 3 times before he came over to pick her up for a kiss. She laid limp in his hand, panting and dripping profusely after cumming so many times. He finished getting ready and headed into the kitchen where he made a quick breakfast of peanut butter toast.

While he made his breakfast, Amy climbed the bread bag to reach into the jar and steal some peanut butter. It was an older jar though, so she couldn’t quick get any from the top. She leaned in little by little until she fell in. Her master saw, but thought he’d tease her a little so he pretended he didn’t see what happened. He put the lid back on very loosely and on an angle so she’d have air, but put her back in the cupboard anyway. She sat in the jar, a little worried, but also very excited. She’d only been eating cum for the last month and a half, which she loved, but smell of the peanut butter was amazing. She scooped some up to eat, but couldn’t resist having quite a lot. Eventually she stuffed herself nearly full and fell asleep in there.

About 3 or 4 hours later, she was woken up by the shifting of the container. He looked down at her chubby body, smeared with peanut butter from head to toe. All she could see from her point of view was his smirking face staring down at her from above. “Enjoy your snack? If you want some more, I could make you a sandwich.” She hesitated at first, taking a moment to process his offer after just waking up. She heard her chubby stomach start to growl and so she looked up and said, “Yes please, Master. I’d really like that.” He smirked again and got the bread and jelly. He put some jelly on one slice of bread and then scooped up a big glob of peanut butter with her stuck in it. She was draped over the knife, struggling to move in the thick glob. He spread her out across the other slice of bread, mostly stuck by the thick peanut butter all over her body. She wiped it out of her eyes just in time to see the other piece come down on top of her. She was covered in sweet grape jelly and thick creamy peanut butter. “There. Now you’re a sandwich. I’ll let you eat your way out of it, like the little piggy you are.”

At first she was worried he’d try to tease her and pretend to eat the sandwich, but what was initially frightening became excited. She was thrilled to be able to see how much of the sandwich she could stuff into her gut. She stuffed her face with sugary jelly, highly caloric peanut butter, and dense white bread. She had finished about half before sitting down in front of the other half with a big, bloated belly. She was covered in peanut butter and jelly from head to toe. Her master eventually came over to check on her and saw how much she’d eaten. He carried the plate into the bedroom as she sat there in a little heap of fat with her big belly filled past maximum capacity. He loved seeing her like that and couldn’t help but get himself off. So he set the plate on his bed and started to stroke his cock. After a little while of watching her breathe heavily and rub her belly while still licking some of the peanut butter and jelly from her hands, he came. He put his cock right in front of her and let his load spill out all over her. It covered her face and dripped down her chest. Being a greedy little piggy, she scooped it up and shoveled it into her mouth. Her cheeks bloated as she took in mouthful after mouthful of hot cum and slowly swallowed it. It pressed against her gut, filling her even more. When she finally finished it, she could feel it high in her chest. It was the fullest she’d ever been and it felt like if she pushed on her stomach too much, she’d explode. She desperately needed to rub her belly to sooth the discomfort a little. After a little while she let out a big burp and some of the cum oozed out of her mouth and dripped down her chin. He picked her up and let her lay down in her cage for a while until the next time he needed her. She laid in her little pool of water to rinse of some of the sticky mess, but was too exhausted to do much else but soak in the shallow pool until she fell asleep.