- Text Size +

Darkness filled my world as my head clouded over. For some time, I don't know how long, I was completely out of it. No sensation or feelings, no dreams. At some point I seem to recall being carried roughly, or maybe just awkwardly, though it's possible my overwhelmed brain simply filled in the gaps.


Some time must have passed because the first thing I remember feeling next was a whopping headache. My mouth was bone dry, and if I'd have tried to swallow, I probably would have choked on my tongue. I didn't even wake up to take stock of my situation, nor did I immediately recall the events of the evening. Instead I slipped back into unconsciousness, into the fevered dreams of someone who's drank too much booze, smoked too much weed, and has to sleep it off.


I had a series of vague dreams about work. What else… I was backstage at some concert for which I'd never worked tech before, and so of course everything was going wrong. I was stuck in a loop of perpetual anxiety, trying to get the lighting cues right, and fucking them up more and more badly. Figures… I don't even do lighting, so how could it possibly go well?


Ashley… oh right…


I was at Ashley's house. We were having sex on her bed. Or was it her couch? It was dark, so I couldn't quite tell. That's right... We had met up after the concert and I had slept over. We must have both woken up and started fucking before morning. I could feel the warmth of her magnificent body wrapped around mine. I could smell her amazing sex, and hear her gasping and moaning as she moved around. I didn't feel like I was doing much. Did I just wake up to her having sex with me? My head felt so foggy… maybe I was just dreaming it. God, my throat was so parched…


I saw myself laying in bed with Ashley, and I thought we were going at it, but maybe we were just laying there. Oh… yeah I was definitely still dreaming. I was seeing myself in third person… definitely dreaming. Well, it was a nice dream at least. I kind of wanted to get up and drink a glass of water, but my head was so foggy and I couldn't really feel my limbs… The impulse to get up was soon lost on me, and soon I slipped back into shallow, fevered sleep.


Ashley… Oh shit…


I snapped my eyes open. Dim light filled my surroundings. I couldn't really make out what I was seeing as my eyes had all but crusted over from dehydration. I blinked once, and immediately my eyelids stuck together with a painful scraping sensation. I tried to rub my eyes, but I couldn't seem to feel or move my limbs. God, I was warm… really really warm… and sweaty. I jerked myself slightly and found my body to be slick with perspiration. I couldn't seem to move my arms or legs in a meaningful way. I heard Ashley moan quietly beside me, like someone who has been woken up from a light sleep. Was I still dreaming? I tried my eyes again, and blinked a few times very slowly, working out the moisture and clearing away the rheumy patches in my vision.


Ashley moaned again, and this time she shifted her body. Oh boy… I was definitely not dreaming. Ashley was on top off me, smothering my face and my whole body. No, wait, she was… around me. Her smooth, warm flesh was wrapped all around me. As she shifted, I could feel some of her features. She was definitely holding my head in one hand, cradling me to herself. I blinked rapidly, disregarding the painful sensation of my eyelids scraping up my cornea. What was I looking at? It was definitely fleshy-textured. I spotted the bottom of a lovely, feminine throat, and quickly surmised that I was being hugged to Ashley's chest. I tried to turn my head around to see more, but Ashley pulled me back into herself with an intimate, gentle squeeze. My head was pressed sensually into the top of Ashley's chest. I was still too foggy and disoriented to effectively resist being positioned this way. Regardless, I was becoming more awake by the moment, and as my conscious faculties became activated I began to feel more and more trapped. I tried wriggling again, this time with the intention of pushing away Ashley's arm or leg, or anything… I squirmed in her powerful grip to utterly no avail. Oh god… I was Ashley's prisoner… and she was gigantic…


Ashley clutched me close to her amazonian frame. She let out a long, lazy sigh that reverberated through my whole being. Her heartbeat thrummed all around me with slow, powerful strokes. I suddenly realized she might actually still be sleeping. I tried my best to not panic and instead turned my efforts towards keeping quiet and still. It felt scary, like the instinct to escape was being overridden by an unconscious, primal sensibility that deemed the safest action was to sit tight and not disturb the beast sleeping next to me. I felt my heart rate increase substantially and my body grew uncomfortably tense and hot. My ears began to ring, and I forced myself to stay calm and take regular breaths, knowing that if I started struggling again I'd probably black out. I laid there in silence, cursing my own weakness. If I survived this, I was definitely going to quit drinking.


Ashley suddenly inhaled sharply and flinched, as if she had woken up from a light slumber. She seized me a little roughly, and I felt her whole body tense up. I tried to keep myself from trembling or crying out. After a moment, Ashley stroked the back of my head with her large hand, raking her fingernails sensually through my short hair. A loud, low rumble emanated from the huge woman's chest. "Mmmmmmm..." Ashley purred. It seemed as though we had shared the same dreams. I got the distinct sense that Ashley was smiling with sweet satisfaction based on the way her voice sounded. Was that good news or bad news? My poor mental faculties were exhausted from trying to predict my situation with her, and so I simply remained still in Ashley's hot embrace. I decided to let the situation play itself out as my amazonian lover began to wake up.


Ashley yawned long and unabashedly. Meanwhile she continued to gently caress and stroked the back of my head. I felt Ashley's massive lower body shift, and a humungous slab of flesh, I'm guessing her thigh, rubbed up sensually against my lower body, hips, and ribs. I squirmed in reply, not so much in a panic, but more as a knee-jerk reaction to feeling something move which was so large and so close. The tempo of Ashley's mighty heartbeat gradually increased, thrumming ominously all around me. Shit... I was totally engulfed by this huge woman. I couldn't tell exactly what… parts… were pinning me so intimately and effortlessly. The only thing I knew for certain is that I had never felt so small and insignificant in my entire life as I did right now, next to my gigantic, gorgeous captor while she casually woke up.


Ashley yawned again, but instead of lazily, this time she tensed all of her muscles and trembled with the effort. My yelp of surprise was muffled as Ashley roughly pressed my face into the flesh of her sternum. The huge woman squeezed me with the strength of a four man offensive NFL line. I uselessly resisted Ashley's might for a moment, but she was simply far too much woman for me. I doubt she even felt my struggle as she violently trembled mid-yawn. I felt my body being painfully squeezed and I thought this is it... but then again, it didn't hurt that badly. Certainly, if Ashley was trying to hurt me, she could have instantly broken my body with a modest effort. I gulped fearfully, and remained as limp as I could. I let Ashley do what she wanted to me. It seemed like the safest thing to do.


Ashley's hand suddenly released my head, and she extended it outwards in a sultry cat stretch. I could feel her bicep shift somewhere, but to my surprise it wasn't directly beneath me. That meant my head was resting on... oh wow... Ashley was hugging me alright. From my cheek to the top of my hip beneath- and above, lolling over my arms and around my back, Ashley's gigantic tits had pancaked over every surface and ballooned into every available crevice to surround my upper body completely. She must be fucking enormous!


Ashley finished her indulgent stretching and yawning. She licked her lips, then sighed deeply again. It seemed for one quiet moment that she might just fall asleep again, but I had a prickling, penetrating sense that she would be fully awake in short order. Sure enough, Ashley inhaled sharply again. This time she shifted her body... and rolled over. My whole world began to rumble and wobble around me as I was rolled along with the amazon amidst the groan of wooden timbers in what I presumed to be Ashley's bed. Thankfully, she rolled onto her back, and in a few seconds I had been swung around and came to rest atop Ashley's beautiful, gargantuan bulk. Her colossal tits splayed out to either side and the dim light of dawn came pouring into my immediate surroundings. Suddenly my head and most of my body was free. In a moment, Ashley returned her large hand to my diminutive form and resumed caressing me. As her fingernails idly and contentedly raked along my shoulders and back, I finally summoned the courage to turn and face her.


Ashley's face shone with all the bliss and confidence of someone who had just gotten laid. Her head was propped up by stack of large burgundy pillows and although her eyes were closed she must have felt me staring because she fluttered them briefly, coyly. She smiled sweetly at me as if to acknowledge that we were both awake. "Mmmmmmm... Jeff..." Ashley purred. Her voice rumbled sensually through my body. "Last night... Last night was..." The amazon giggled foolishly, as though she were trying to come up with the right word and failing deliberately.


"Ashley... I-I..." I stammered, remaining frozen between Ashley's colossal breasts. I was speechless... what could I possibly say?


Ashley nodded her head gently. Her eyes fluttered again, and this time they opened fully and remained open. "Last night was my..." Ashley's eyes came into focus. "My first..." she began again. Her gaze narrowed at first. Then they snapped wide open. "My..." Ashley's eyes darted from my body to her tits, then back to me. "Uhh..." Ashley's voice dropped and octave as she trailed off. She lifted her hand from my back and seemed to be examining it with growing confusion.


"Ashley..." I began again, but my voice betrayed my fear as it caught in my throat. Oh my god... She knows!


Ashley tossed her head to the left. What she saw made her gasp so sharply she almost sobbed. "Oh my... GOD..." She balked in disbelief. Her hand fell limply against my back and nearly knocked the wind out of me. "Jeff... JEFF!" Ashley grabbed and shook me with panicked insistence. Then she must have realized that she was the one controlling me because she flinched, and then only slightly more calmly she turned me around. At first, all I could see was a wall of tit flesh, but Ashley continued to rotate my body, while she shifted herself onto her opposite side. Now she held me, sandwiched between her humungous boobs, and facing outwards. Ashley and I both gazed into her closet door. It was one of those floor-to-ceiling sliding mirrors. And in it was a sight to behold.


Facing us was the largest person I had ever laid eyes on by far. Ashley's body had grown so huge that her legs were bent and trailed off the end her enormous custom-sized bed. Her girth occupied most of the surface area of the king-size mattress. Ashley's limbs were swollen gigantically with thick, gleaming, feminine flesh. I looked like a doll, nestled pitifully in her arms, each of which was probably as large as I was. My head was nestled in the erotic valley of Ashley's insanely-proportioned breasts, each of which was easily three times the size of my head and more. My feet disappeared and were lost somewhere in the yielding abundance of the amazon's mountainous thighs. I was definitely less than half as long as Ashley lying down, so I could put her height roughly around 12 feet tall.


In short, Ashley had grown. She had grown to goddess-like proportions. Her body had become so powerful and fecund that she was easily the largest person who ever lived. And she was gorgeous. A savagely-endowed babe with cunt the size of a car engine.


"Oh no..." Ashley groaned in despair. "I thought... I thought I dreamed this... How... How can I possibly... b-be..."


"Ashley..." I breathed in genuine awe. "You're fucking gigantic!"