- Text Size +

Ashley breathed heavily and shifted her body to a kneeling position in front of me. I caressed her cheek and face delicately, running my fingers across her beautiful heavy-set features with electric intensity. Ashley gave a heated sigh, indicating that she was still fully-aroused, and if I was lucky, still fully immersed in her sexual experience and her insobriety so that she might not notice that she had become a 10-foot-tall, half-ton amazon. She placed one large hand on my abdomen, feeling my small, strong frame posed expectantly before her. She then leaned in and laid a full, wet kiss on the top of my chest where my shirt opened just below the collar. My shirt already smelled strongly of Ashley's sex, and was stained with her pussy's juices and wrinkled by our sexual play so far. I placed my hand on the back of Ashley's head, and played with her hair, pulling lightly on her sexy dark curls while pushing her head into me. Ashley's lips were so plump and full. She kissed me repeatedly, planting a neat row of sexy little smacks on my bare skin. I shivered with excitement. “Oh Ashley,” I whispered, “you're so hot… so fucking sexy… I need more, baby. Take it off, now.”

 

Ashley turned up her head to give me a shy, but eager smile. She brought up her other hand and began fumbling with the top button on my shirt. I continued to stroke her hair and began running my other hand lightly up and down the amazon's naked side, underneath her arm and taking the time to trace inwards. I fondled Ashley's huge, bare breast, brushing my fingertips lightly over her puffed up, red nipple. She gasped in arousal at my touch. The response caused her to tense up and roughly pull at the button she was attempting clumsily to undo. The button popped off and bounced off Ashley's naked belly before falling to the floor and rolling away. Ashley sighed in a mixture of passion and frustration. Clearly she had been struggling due to the increased size of her fingers, not to mention her current level of inebriation. I clasped Ashley's head back into my chest and whispered with growing urgency, “Yeah baby… I liked that. Rip it off. Show me how strong you are… Show me how horny you are...”

 

Ashley gasped heatedly and slammed her eyes shut. She ground her massive cleavage into my trunk, and I had to take a staggered step back to maintain my balance. Ashley then leaned back and grabbed my shirt in both hands on either side of the center. She groaned sluttily and began to pull. Buttons popped and rained down as she pulled the two sides of the shirt apart. I watched Ashley's face with lust and fascination. Her eyebrows knit together passionately, and her lips parted in a haughty pout. Clearly this small act of destruction was arousing to the amazon. When she felt the last of the buttons fly off the shirt, Ashley's lips curled with mischievous inspiration. She grunted slightly and then… continued! She giggled naughtily, then stretched the fabric to the limit. Ashley's biceps then bulged, the stitching in my shirt squealed, her pecs swelled up powerfully… and my shirt ripped apart at the seams!

 

Blood drained from my face as Ashley simply tore apart my shirt like it was nothing… while I was still in it! I flinched and jerked my arms to allow the remnants of my shirt, including the sleeves, to be pulled away from me. Ashley simply stretched out both arms mightily to each side in one continuous motion that began with the popping of my buttons. Eyes still closed, she gasped in exhilaration, and her passionate frown turned into a blissful, satisfied grin. Ashley then tossed the shredded rags aside and leaned forward quickly. She barged her enormous tits hard into my body, and I would have tumbled across the room if she hadn't also reached behind me to draw me in with a possessive hug. I stumbled, fully losing my balance, but remained upright as Ashley held me to her much larger naked form. She was giggling, trying to sound sexy and playful. “Hahah, Jeff, I ripped your shirt! I'm sooo strong… SOOOoooo hoooorny…

 

The amazon's huge body shook all around me with her girlish laughter. I could smell the heady mixture of booze, sweat, and womanly arousal as Ashley wrapped me in her powerful arms. The sensation was quite overwhelming, and after witnessing Ashley's newly acquired strength, I began to seriously doubt that I had made the safe choice by whipping Ashley up into a sexual frenzy. I tried to regain my footing and ended up scrabbling against my huge drunken captor to no effect, and I doubt she even noticed. Now I felt faint again, and had to blink rapidly to fight back the spots at the corners of my vision. I forced myself to think as I clung to consciousness, but I already knew that the news was mostly bad. Ashley had come across as mild and gentle, but a few drinks and a joint later, and I had dirty-talked her into a fantasy sexcapade that could easily see me crushed or… torn in half!

 

Ashley fondled me and hugged me all around as I staggered in place. Her laughter gradually regressed into heavy, aroused breathing and sighing. She squeezed me around my mid section and my rock-hard dick was pressed roughly into her mammoth tits. Ashley gasped passionately, almost as though she was surprised to find it there. “Ooohhh… Jeff…” Ashley parted her lush, fat lips with a passionate sigh. She leaned back suddenly. Her eyes snapped down to the bulge in my pants and she regarded it for a solid few seconds with drunken, genuine incredulity. Luckily by now I had regained enough composure to remain standing without Ashley's support. As she moved away, all I could think was how fucking huge she had become! When I had met her, Ashley seemed tall, chubby, and pretty. Whatever was happening to her had simply transformed that young woman into a towering pillar of strength and sexuality. Ashley's hips splayed out immodestly, displaying her gigantic, engorged womanhood between thick, powerful thighs. They framed her humungous ass which seemed to have broadened considerably outwards and backwards to support her new, more amply-proportioned figure. Ashley's belly had always been chubby, but incredibly, I could now see the swollen structure of Ashley's massive abdominal muscles beneath all that paunch. Gleaming slabs of muscle flared up the sides of her abdomen, framing Ashley's magnificent breasts under sexy, taught pecs. Ashley's breasts had swollen up into giant swooping stripper tits, each capped with an angry red nipple, puffed up to the size of a tennis ball in her current state of arousal.

 

Simply put, Ashley had become a sexy, powerful amazon. And she was horny… and drunk… There was just no telling what she was capable of. I had to take control, get her in my pocket before she got to carried away, and hopefully she would fall asleep before she found out how large she had become… before she got even larger…

 

I gulped hard, steeling myself. Here we go…

 

“Do you like that, slut?” I reached out and caressed Ashley's wide, gorgeous face again. The huge naked woman jerked out of her stupor and glanced back to me, eyes wide and a little fearful again. I laid my diminutive fingers upon Ashley's lips. I could feel them trembling with nervous exhilaration beneath my touch, could feel Ashley's hot, heavy breath on my hand. I leaned in with a nasty chuckle, “Do you want to suck my dick? Tell me...” Ashley shuddered. I pushed harder into her lips. She gave my fingers a slow, sensual lick while I continued to subject her to my penetrating glare. At length, the amazon closed her eyes, and with a little whimper, Ashley nodded her head meekly. “Good,” I sneered. “I want to see you wrap those huge fat lips around my cock and blow me like a huge fucking whore.” I was almost laughing now, my confidence and derision growing as Ashley allowed herself to be cowed. “Take my pants off, you big sexy bitch. Do it slowly.” I could barely believe what I was saying as whipped my belt off.

 

Ashley staggered forward on her knees. She placed a hand on each of my hips and began tugging on my jeans. Ashley began trembling more violently and started panting as the fitted denim was rolled back to reveal my underwear and thighs. With a small whimper of excitement Ashley yanked down my pants to my knees. I grabbed a handful of her beautiful black hair and used my other hand to stabilize myself against Ashley's giant naked body while she undressed me. I had just barely stepped out of my jeans when Ashley's nails scrapped roughly into my hips where she fought to get her large fingers under the waistband of my underwear. With a pitched grunt, the huge horny babe simply ripped my underwear to shreds, baring my throbbing, fully-erect penis to the world. Sensing Ashley becoming excited again, I instinctively acted to control her. With a quick flick of my arm I sent the leather end of my belt sailing forward where it snapped loudly against Ashley humungous ass with a satisfying crack. Ashley cried out in a mix of pain and lust. She lengthened her spine, tipping her ass and her face up in erotic defiance.

 

I pulled Ashley's face right up to mine, glaring with aroused intensity. Ashley's eyes trembled and rolled up as she struggled to keep focus in spite of her rising carnal excitement. “I said to do it slow,” I growled. “Now I have to punish you...”

 

With that, I moved my hand sinisterly to the top of Ashley's large head. The amazon allowed herself to be obediently guided to my pulsing rod. She began panting faster and faster as her huge lush lips descended, almost hyperventilating with anticipation. “Open wide!” I hissed. My knees nearly buckled as I felt Ashley's hot, wet tongue make contact with tip of my cock. Oh fuck… My eyes went wide and I thought for a moment that I might faint again. I rallied my strength as Ashley's thick gorgeous lips wrapped around the head, and again I spanked her ass with my belt. Ashley moaned passionately through a mouthful of cock. “That's it, Ashley… you naughty fucking slut… you love that dick...” I swatted Ashley's ass again, fighting to stay standing. “You're s-so bad… oh… suck my dick, Ashley… s-suck my… uhh...”

 

As my mouth dried and my muttering faded into an unintelligible groan Ashley wrapped her huge arms around my naked ass. With a massive horny sigh, the amazon pulled me into her and plunged my whole shaft into her soft, lush depths. I swatted her gorgeous ass with my belt, buffeting her smooth, gleaming curves over and over. Ashley whimpered carnally and licked my balls into her giant mouth as well. I gasped in ecstasy, and the belt I had been holding tumbled uselessly out of my hand. Ashley leaned forward, sweeping my legs of the floor and scooping them up against her enormous wobbling tits. I struggled briefly against her advance, but at length I had no option but to resign myself to this giant, powerful babe. Ashley lowered her immense body to the floor, swatting aside a bean bag chair as she did so. All the while she slurped and sucked and wrung my dick with growing confidence. I wanted to resist, to regain control, but it was no use. Ashley was dominating me completely and she was just getting started. I cried out weakly as I blasted my load into Ashley's waiting wet cavern, and amidst her excited lustful moans and deafening heartbeat, I blacked out.