- Text Size +

“You did not!” You said to Wendy, your girlfriend.

 

“I did, now she doesn't even want to talk to me. Cant really blame her” Your girlfriend said.

 

Currently you two were just walking down the street, after a long day of school. This happens always. You walk her home and you guys always have a good time. Then once you two arrive at her house, you kiss her on the Lips and walk home yourself.

 

Once you and Wendy arrived at her house, it was time for you to follow the schedule. You kiss her and prepare to leave, that was until Wendy grabbed. Bringing you close towards her Fit body.

 

“Actually, why don't you come in with me” Wendy said as you think she's talking crazy.

 

“Wendy. Your dad’s in there isn't he. He would just kill me if he even saw me in there” You say telling her the reason why your not allowed in there.

 

“Peter Actually, i found a way around that. But your going to have to take a bit of a risk” Wendy said as you get more and more confused “You wanna take the risk” She said in a sultry tone.

 

You often get teased by your friends, for being Two Months into the relationship and only get as far as a kiss. You haven't even seen her room.

 

“Ok, lets do it. What do you need me to do?” You say to her excited this was finally happening.

 

Your Girlfriend had to hold in a squeal from her delight. She then grabbed something out of her bag. It was a water bottle with colourful Green colours.

 

“Drink it” She ordered as she took of the lid and gave it to you.

 

“What is it” You say.

 

“Come on Peter, Just drink it. Before any one sees” She tells you.

 

Logically you shouldn't, but you trust Wendy with your life, you raise and drink all of it. It tasted kind of Sweet. Once done your girlfriend took the bottle and look excited. You go to ask her what now? But stop when you realised that your no longer taller then her, instead you were equal with height. AND GETTING SMALLER!

 

Your clothes start getting more and more loose as you start rapidly descending to the ground. Wendy was quickly turning into a giant into your eyes, that was until your clothes became to big to look past. 

 

Wendy was amazed as she saw you disappear into your clothes. It took a while but Wendy saw a bump on your shirt. There she reached into the collar and felt around. She felt your tiny body as she pulled you out through the collar. There she brought you up and saw your small naked body between her fingers.

 

For your point of view, its full on surreal to see Your once smaller girlfriend now larger then most buildings.

 

 

“I cant believe that worked, you must be at least 3 Inches tall!” Your girlfriend said as she stood up to her full height. 

 

“Wendy don't drop me!” You yell to her as she giggles.

 

“Your voice, its so high pitch. Its so cute!” She said to you. With her free hand she opened the top of her Uniformed clothes. There you could see your Girlfriends massive breasts under you. Pretty much leaving you amazed at the sight.

 

“Now, don't move to much in there. My parent will get suspicious if they see my Cleavage Squirming” Your girlfriend said. She then plunged you down into them and you get stuck between her cleavage. Her twin flesh mounds encasing you as you couldn't move at all. Not that you would want to, considering your literally in the greatest place in the entire world. Wendy patted you onto the head once you were secure and closes the top of her Uniformed clothes.

 

Wendy started walking inside her house and you were bouncing with every step she took. Her breasts being more like a amusement park ride rather then anything else. Wendy was also in bliss, feeling her small boyfriend in between her breasts.

 

“Seriously Peter. This is going to be great” Wendy whispered underneath her breath. Once saying hello to her parents she ran upstairs eagerly to her room and closed the door behind her, making sure that she wasn’t going to be interrupted. Once done she open her Uniformed top and pulled you out of her breasts. She didn't waste anytime as she dropped you down onto her bed.

 

You bounce slightly as you look up at your girlfriend smiling down at you. Your honestly a little scared at what she's going to do now, because there is no possible way you can stop her at your current size.

 

“So got any ideas on what to do now?” Wendy said to you.

 

“Uh.. not really” You say back to her.

 

“Well I've got a good one” Wendy said as she then turned around revealing the back of her Skirt.

 

“Wendy what are you doing? You say getting a sneaking suspicion.

 

Wendy didn't answer you however, as she just sat down onto you. Her Skirt squished you into her bed as you find yourself getting pinned down by her asscheek. You try to struggle and wiggle out from under your girlfriend, but that clearly wasn't getting you anywhere.

 

But you know where it was getting Wendy. Off, thats where.

 

She just loves the feeling of power she has over you, granted your her boyfriend so Wendy doesn't want to hurt you, but hopefully this isn't hurting you.

 

And it wasn't, surprisingly it wasn't hurting you in the least, maybe that Green Sweet drink you had that shrunk you made you more durable.

 

Your Girlfriend was so in bliss, that she didn't realise that she let out a smelly fart right on top of you. You heard a loud booming sound as the smell then entered your tiny nostrils as you scream in disgust, only for the same smell to enter your mouth.

 

Wendy realised what happened and immediently got up, she then grabbed you and scooped you away from the gas zone.

 

“Oh My god Peter. Im so sorry!” Your girlfriend says as you start breathing in the fresh air.

 

“Why, why did you do that!” You shout to her annoyed a bit.

 

“I didn't mean to, it sort of just happened. Ill make it up to you i promise”

 

“How are you going to do tha-” You were interrupted as Wendy drove her lips into your body, almost calming you instantly as her glossy lips kissed your entire naked body. Wendy did a small peck as first, but when she pulled away and saw how calm you were, she continued to do it. The second time you found yourself pecked by her lips rapidly over and over again. Wendy pulled away again and saw that you were more in a state of bliss. She decided to kiss you once again, this time a big wet sloppy smooch. after this fifteen second kiss she pulled away and she was shocked by what she saw.

 

“Oh my go Peter. Is that your prick” You look down and see that your penis was fully erect.

 

“Im sorry, i didn't mean it to be erect” You say to her as you look at it and back up to her. However when you looked up, you saw her tongue coming for you. More specifically your erect member. It was poked the tip as that alone almost made your burst, she then started to caress the shaft with her tongue, wrapping it around it as you were done almost as soon as it began. You shoot your load into Wendy’s mouth as she swallows it. She brought her tongue back and looked proudly at you in her hand.

 

“Oh my god, i got you off so easily!” Wendy said. “Lets see if you can beat my time”

 

Your eyes open as you see Wendy pull down her Skirt and her panties. revealing her naked bottom. Her huge asshole and her gigantic pussy.

 

Laying down on her bed, Wendy brought you close to her Vagina as you started feeling very Scared.

 

With no care for you at all she shoved you straight into her Vagina. You felt the walls of your girlfriend all around you as you get pushed back and forth inside of Wendy‘s Vagina. Her moans outside getting louder and louder as she starts inserting you quicker and quicker. Wendy couldn’t take it anymore and came herself. Her goo shooting all over the bed as she laid down herself, taking her hand away from you leaving you inside of her Vagina.

 

“Oh my god... that was Golden Peter. I don't know if we can do it better next time.”

 

You gulp nervously in her Vagina. Next time! Oh oh

 

Chapter End Notes:

Remember This is a madlib.

 

For a customizable version click here 

https://www.writing.com/main/madlibs/item_id/2158958-Shrunk-By-Your-Teenage-Girlfriend