- Text Size +

“I'm sorry Vanessa . Im going to have to stay a couple more hours.” You say over the phone telling your girlfriend.

 

“What the hell, he's made you work overtime for the past Two Months. You have to tell him no Paul” Vanessa yelled over the phone wanting you home rather then working tonight. She planned this whole nice romantic night for you, but the fact that you have to work overtime kind of ruins it.

 

“I cant Vanessa, he's my boss” You say back to her.

 

“Listen Paul, your his best Worker. No way in the world he would fire you” Vanessa said.

 

“Ok fine, but if i get fired I'm blaming you. Goodbye sweetie. Love you” You say to her.

 

“Love you” She replies back.

 

.

.

.

A half an hour later you arrived at your and your girlfriend’s Apartment. You open the door and Vanessa immediately jumps on you. Kissing you over and over.

 

“See, i told you he would understand” She said to you.

 

“Vanessa, he fired me.” You say breaking the bad news as she understands why your so down in the dumps. 

 

“So, you don't need that job now” Vanessa said as she pulled away and walked somewhere.

 

“Don't need the job! Vanessa how are we going to pay the bills!” You shout to her as you see her come back into the room, this time in nothing but a Black bra and panties.

 

“Not now Vanessa. Maybe later when I've cheered up.” You tell her as you sit down on the couch.

 

“First off your an amazing employee and i have no doubt people would be in a line to hire you” Vanessa said as she sat down next to you on the bed. “And secondly, as long as we have each other. We will be fine”

 

You look to her and smile. You lean in the kiss her on the mouth and she leans in to. But she missed your lips, leaning near your ear.

 

“Shrink” Vanessa said

 

“What?” You say as you pull back, your then amazed at your girlfriend, she looks... Bigger... and getting even bigger.

 

You look to yourself and see that your clothes were getting looser as you start shrinking into them. “Vanessa What the hell’s happening!” You yell to her.

 

“Just relax, it will be over in a couple of moments”. Vanessa said showing that she did this. You got to yell at her but your clothes cover you at this point as you finish shrinking. You climb out of your clothes as you see the gigantic side of your beautiful girlfriend.

 

“Holy Shit” You say as you now realise the greatness of her wearing her Black underwear.

 

“Stand still Paul. I want to pick you up” Vanessa said as she reached down to the ground and grabs you. Lifting you off the couch and up to her face. Her fingers grabbing your bare chest and bare ass.

 

“Oh my god, i was told it was going to make you small. But i had no idea you were going to be this small. You must be 3 inches tall!”

 

“Vanessa why am i so small! How the hell did you even do that!” You yell to her, only for her giant finger to cover your mouth.

 

“Shhh Paul. Heres what happened” Vanessa said. “I met this Gypsy, and after i gave her some money she gave me a ward. She said whenever you hear me say... What i said before, you would... Get tiny. At first i thought she was bullshitting me but last night when we were sleeping, i said it in my sleep. When i woke up you were small and under my Ass. Somehow you didn't notice.”

 

She moved her finger allowing you to speak again. “But why shrink me Again?”

 

“Come on, don't tell me you don't like me like this. Your giant girlfriend, being like an amusement park. my giant breasts, my long legs. My humongous ass.”

 

And like that she's turned your bad day into a good one “OK Vanessa, lets go now” You say.

 

“Calm down Paul.” Your girlfriend said giggling. “For now, we can just relax”

 

“Relax?” 

 

“Netflix and Chill” Vanessa said as she grabbed the remote and started working the tv. She placed you down on her Black Panties, right over her Pussy. You could feel the warmness of her privates radiating over you. Your girlfriends teasing you with this move as she just loved the look of you, sitting on her lap like a little doll.

 

“Normally you choose what we watch, but since I'm in charge i think I'm going to watch Gossip Girl” Your girlfriend said as she put it on.

 

‘But i hate this shit” You say to her.

 

“Well, what are you going to do about it. Little. One.” Vanessa said as she patted your head condescendingly. She knows as well as you do that you cant do anything.

 

“Yeah, thats what i thought. Now enjoy” Vanessa said as she got comfortable.

 

It was fairly boring through the whole thing, except for the times Vanessa stroke you with her finger or she teases you. After Gossip Girl was over your girlfriend grabbed you roughly again. She got off of the couch and she walked over to your kitchen. She placed you onto the Counter and walked over to the fridge and opened it. Sticking out her ass in your direction.

 

“What to eat.. what to eat. Here we are” Vanessa said as she pulled out a plate of Grapes. She placed it down in front of you as you two dug in. While you ate the giant Grapes, eating more then your stomach can fit. Vanessa ate her food casually, not really mauling it like you are.

 

And the funny thing is, you'd say you've only eaten about a fifteenth of what she's eaten. Suppose this is a positive to your new height.

 

“Ok, thats enough” She said as she grabbed you again “Your relaxed, and your healthy. I think its time” Vanessa said as she started carrying you to the golden land. Your bedroom.

 

Once in she lied down on your King Sized bed and dropped you down onto her Fit stomach. She was on her shoulders so she could see you land on her stomach. All around you was her Pale skin, like a landmass with two giant hills in front of you.

 

“Ok Paul, have fun” Vanessa said simply as you couldn't believe your being giving full reigns. Not wanting to waste anymore time you start sprinting towards her Huge breasts. You arrive at the under boob as you mountain climb up to them. You slip under he Black bra and wiggled yourself into her breasts. Crawling your way through as you were in paradise, here twin fleshy mounds almost suffocating you as you make your way through.

 

For Vanessa, she was in heaven, feeling your small body crawl through her breast gave her a hit of ecstasy that she's never felt before, as well as a shot of power, she just loved the feeling of her shrunken lover crawling all over her. And when she saw your small body appear from the top of her cleavage, she almost died of laughter.

 

“Oh my god Paul. Your so Damn Cute, come up here and give your big girlfriend a kiss” Vanessa said.

 

Not wasting anytime you climb out of her breasts and run up your Girlfriend’s neck, making sure you don't fall of the side of her and onto the bed. Finally after some climbing you arrived at your Girlfriend’s lips. You then start to kiss them over and over, not wasting any energy as you show your girlfriend just how much you love her. For Vanessa they were nothing but small tickles. 

 

After the kissing, Vanessa smiled mischievously at you as she then sat straight up. You flew away from her beautiful face as you landed down onto the bed, more specifically in front of her Black panties. Vanessa then open hooked the panties with her finger and pulled it down, revealing her pussy.

 

“Paul baby, do you mind hopping in” Vanessa said seductively to you. Your don't even respond as you just jump into her awaiting Pussy. And considering that you are 3 inches tall, you can understand how great is in there.

 

Vanessa had to bite her lip in order to not yelp in pleasure, your little body in her giant Pussy was getting her off.

 

“Thats it, keep going. You feel so good in there” Vanessa said as you start getting more and more into, making Vanessa more and more into it. 

 

And although she put up a valiant fight, Vanessa couldn't stop herself and reached climax. Her pussy juices washing all over you as your bed had a little mark right on the impact zone now.

 

“Oh... My... That... Was... Great” Vanessa said in between breaths.

 

“Ok, so what now!” You shout up to her wanting to continue on.

 

“Now..... We Sleep” Your girlfriend said as she closed the Black panties behind you, trapping you in your girlfriend’s pussy.

 

“Goodnight Paul” She said as she drifted off to sleep. Leaving her lover in her pussy

 

Chapter End Notes:

Remember This is a madlib.

 

For a customizable version click here 

https://www.writing.com/main/madlibs/item_id/2159019-Shrunk-By-Your-Adult-Girlfriend