- Text Size +

Day 1

Jack and Melissa were casually dropped with a thud, tossed aside like two limp bean bags. The floor was hard and the fall was several yards high, so they were sure to have some bruises. Jack picked himself up first and then helped his girlfriend Melissa. The room around them was pale and fake, an enormous plastic dollhouse belonging to the person who so cruelly threw them inside. There was a plastic dresser and a plastic bed, fake decorations that would have been way too big for the couple, had the furniture actually been real. The two of them staggered for a moment, collecting themselves, before looking up into the open ceiling. The dollhouse had a detachable roof, which was currently being lifted open by the person who put them here in the first place.

"Dammit! What do you want with us?!" Jack yelled.

"What's going on?!" Melissa cried.

Towering above them was a giant girl, wearing nothing but a tank top and panties in the comfort of her own room. Her name was Emily, she was a young adult, by the looks of it younger than the two of them. Her skin was white and smooth, her hair red and falling past her shoulders. It dangled in the air above them and the giantess leaned over the dollhouse. She was looking down on them with a smirk on her face.

"Welcome to your new home, my little slaves. You're going to be staying in this dollhouse, serving me, and basically doing whatever I say."

"Are you fucking crazy?! You can't do this!" Jack barked. "We're people, we have human rights!"

"Not anymore you don't. From now on you are nothing but my toys, and you're going to worship my ass for as long as you breathe." Emily chuckled.

"Worship your... ass?" Melissa repeated, stunned.

"That's right. Your duty, just like the other slaves, is to lick and pleasure my asshole and smell all my amazing scents. If you're good, you get to serve my ass even more, but if you're bad... you get punished. Understand?"

"Fuck you!" Jack yelled.

"Hee hee, you're an energetic one. But you'll crack. They all do..." Emily said, and slammed the roof back on the dollhouse.

"Come on Melissa, we're gonna get out of here!" Jack said, taking her by the hand.

They explored the whole floor of the dollhouse, searching for a way out. At first Jack thought it would be easy to escape, it was all a dollhouse after all, but the more they looked the more they found out how secure it was. Emily had fortified the dollhouse to a ridiculous degree, making escape impossible. The walls were sealed with hot glue, the windows reinforced with thick glass and huge metal screws. Everything was set up to make it so that they couldn't slip out, as small as they were. The detachable roof was too heavy to push off the house, and even if they could muster enough strength to lift it, outside it was secured by a padlock. The couple was about to search elsewhere when Emily's voice returned, in a sing-song tone.

"Okay everyone~ It's time for your worship~!"

Melissa and Jack felt something move inside the dollhouse. Something that wasn't them. From downstairs came a dozen other shrunken prisoners, charging up the plastic steps as fast as they could. They looked filthy and ragged, their clothes were all torn up and worn out. The smell that came from the mob was unreal. It was like dried out shit, how could they live like this? Some of the slower people in the back were silently crying. The excited ones led in the front, running past Jack and Melissa to get to the dollhouse's southern bedroom wall first. It was like they were hungry for Emily, and hadn't eaten in weeks.

The giantess unfastened the second lock and opened the bedroom wall with a grin. Since this was a dollhouse, most of the walls could be opened up, but only when Emily wanted them to. She turned around in front of the crowded room, showing the dozen or so people her huge ass. It was covered in blue and white-striped panties, thin soft fabric that hugged her bountiful curves. Emily had a huge ass compared to most girls. Her cheeks were thick and shapely, widening out her hips in all the right ways. Her rear end was easily her body's greatest asset, and at the people's tiny size, it look absolutely massive. Jack's jaw dropped, proportionally it was a way bigger ass than his girlfriends. Melissa snapped him out of it, grabbing his arm

"Hey, let's get out through the opening!"

"Y-Yeah!" Jack said, and the two of them made a dash.

They were about to run past the crowd of other slaves when the rabid mob turned around.

"NO!" one said, they were roughly shoved backwards to the floor.

"It looks like it won't be that easy. It's almost like they're actually worshippers..." Jack said.

"Honey I'm scared." Melissa said.

Jack didn't know what to say to that.

Next, Emily pulled down her cute panties, practically peeling them off her huge butt. There was a dark stain in the crotch as she pulled it out. With both hands she pulled her enormous ass cheeks apart, spreading them for her tiny slaves. The stuffy smell wafting out her ass crack was unreal, rank stale fumes from days of not washing between her fat globes. Jack and Melissa recoiled backwards, but the other slaves seemed to be drawn in by the horrible stink. Lastly, The huge girl planted her butt against the dollhouse, sealing the entire wall off with her extra-large derriere.

"Okaaayy... Go!" she announced cheerfully.

The ragged slaves dove into her exposed ass flesh, rubbing and licking the butt in order to please their goddess. Their heads nestled into the girls massive anus, licking it all over. Sticky junk coated their tongues, foul oils and leftover filth from her hot sweaty asshole. The couple observed this from the back of the room, horrified. The two of them couldn't believe what they were seeing. A rabid group of slaves, practically pushing each other out of the way to desperately lick the giant girls disgusting butthole. The anus puckered and flexed, she was clearly enjoying their tiny licks on her sensitive skin. A rumbling groan boomed from inside her ass.

"Here it comes... get ready!" Emily said.

Her juicy asshole bulged out, swelling to the point that it was larger than her slaves heads, before it burst open. A blast of hot smelly gas shot through her hole and into the room, rattling the entire dollhouse. The giant anal wrinkles reverberated as the fart droned out, small brown specks splattered on the slaves in the front row. They stood in front of it with their mouths open, breathing in as much gas as possible. A few of them even push their heads back against Emily's rumbling butthole to taste her hot fart directly.

Melissa and Jack choked on the rank stench. The giantesses farts smelled horrendous, like raw shit attacking their noses. The room was filled with the tainted air, and after a few seconds it was already noticeably more humid. Neither of them wanted to open their mouths, but both of them wanted to say it was the grossest thing they had ever smelled in their lives. Just what did this girl eat?

Jack looked to the other corner of the room. There were three other people huddled together, also suffering as much as they were. They looked significantly worse off, like they had to endure this torment every day. It was a haunting image, and it stabbed Jack right in his heart. Is this what they were going to turn into? Broken down people, forced to be farted on every day? Up above, Emily moaned.

"Mmmm, that felt good. I want you all to keep licking down there! Nnngh!"

The slaves licked her anus, mopping up the residual drippings with their tongues. Emily grunted and her anus flexed, releasing another hot blast of flatulence. The muggy stink in the room instantly doubled, polluted by the meaty gas that came from her bowels. Melissa curled into a ball with tears in her eyes, the smell was too horrible. Jack couldn't do much else but put his arm around her in solidarity.

The giantess let out fart after blaring fart, filling the tiny house with her personal smell. The mass of worshipers continued to lick her anus, even as it spewed out the delicious farts. Tingles ran up her back as their tongues lapped her brown eye, she reveled in the pleasure of dominating so many people at once. Her arousal built and built, escalating with the rubbing of their hands and every fart she pushed out. Finally she hit her peak and came, jerking her daunting ass against the opened wall. Jack could see her anus winking repeatedly with her orgasm, the sweaty balloon knot tightening and twisting with her pleasure. A low howl came out her mouth and finally she let one last fart slip out her cumming butthole. The worshipers loved the last potent spurt of gas and greedily huffed it all up while Jack and Melissa were in the back of the room, utterly appalled.

----

"Well, some of you did very very good today." Emily announced to the room of stink-soaked people. "Congratulations to Marcus... Donnie... Kevin..."

She started to pick them up as she said their names and place them on the desk outside the dollhouse. It was all the people who licked her anus, and pleased her huge fat butt. The nine dedicated worshipers were soon gone, and all that was left was Jack, Melissa, and the three other ragged people who seemed to scared to do anything.

"Now then, you five. I'm very disappointed in you all. I gave a clear warning that if you didn't serve me like I wanted and please my ass, there would be punishment. For now, you're going to stay in the Brown Room."

"The Brown Room?" Melissa repeated.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Jack yelled.

Emily simply smiled. Her giant hand came down and scooped up the poor slaves, clenching them painfully in her fist. She opened the dollhouse to another compartment, the so-called Brown Room, and dumped the five people in.

Melissa and Jack got up to see the horrors of the Brown Room. It was confinement, every possible exit had been sealed off, transforming it into a jail cell. What was worst of all, was Emily had left two gigantic turds in the room with them, trapping them between her shit on either side. It reeked to high heaven, and all the slaves immediately started to gag. Melissa couldn't contain herself and threw up. It was too much.

"Now you can stay in there and watch what happens to the REAL slaves who are obedient!" Emily commanded, closing the wall and locking them inside.

There was a small square of glass indented into the wall, just enough for them to see outside and watch what she did next. As Jack thought, the "reward" for the other slaves was more farts. They got to kiss Emily's huge plump ass, pecking her bubble butt cheeks with tiny kisses. Then, when she felt like she was ready she blasted the tiny slaves with her gas, showering them in her awful smell. The giantess basked in their adoration, hovering her butt over the table and belting out more steamy farts. Her followers ate the gas up, breathing in the terrible smell as if it was oven-fresh cinnamon rolls. Melissa wondered what was wrong with all of them. Had they gone mad from being tortured?

After several stinky minutes, Emily stood back up, collecting her little slaves and bringing them back to the dollhouse. None of them tried to get away, they practically jumped to her in open arms. When she was done she open the Brown Room back up, looking at her "disappointments".

"Alright then, time for your punishment ass slaves."

"What?! That wasn't punishment enough?!" Melissa coughed.

"Nope. You're going to get to see what my ass can really do if you cross me. Get in the jar." Emily commanded.

She held a clear jar up to the open wall. One by one the sad slaves walked inside, dragging their feet. Jack and Melissa saw no other choice but to follow orders.

"Good, good. Now whoever doesn't climb out of this jar has to endure the next punishment, got it?"

Jack was puzzled. The jar was made of smooth glass and was several stories high compared to them. It was impossible to climb up, even if they all stacked up on top of each other's shoulders. How were they all supposed to get out? The answer was more frightening then he could have thought. Emily bent over the jar, eclipsing the opening with her giant hovering ass. The two pale moons parted, exposing her slimy butthole inside. The grimy anus puckered, once, twice, until it opened wide. It grew, expanding to an almost painful degree and pushed out a massive pillar of gunk.

"Oh God..." Jack whispered to himself.

Emily started to shit into the jar with them inside it. The giant shit crashed into the ground, bending from its own weight and curling to the side. One of the other slaves was caught underneath it and buried in its steamy muck. The two other prisoners began to climb up the turd, scaling its disgusting form to ascend to the top of the jar. Melissa looked to Jack with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay baby, we can get out of this. We just need to work together and we'll make it through." he said to her.

The two of them went up as a team. They supported each other and scaled up the warm sticky crap. Emily continued dumping huge logs out her ass, letting out a few loud farts inbetween. Jack and Melissa endured, climbing higher with all their strength. Since they were working together, they were able to make up lost ground and even surpass the other slaves. One of the frantic people grabbed onto Melissa from below, getting shit all over her ankle as he pulled her leg down.

"P-Please! Help me!" he screamed.

He was too weak to make it on his own. Jack jumped to his girlfriend's rescue, planting his foot into the guy's skull. The impact was enough to knock him away and the poor bastard was sent tumbling down to the bottom of the turd pile. Melissa held onto her boyfriend, thanking him for saving her. The two of them kept climbing together and eventually made it out the top of the jar.

None of the others made it out. Emily picked them out of the jar one by one with her gigantic fingers. She took Jack and Melissa into her other hand and gave them a chilling look. Her mouth twisted into a smile.

"Looks like you two made it out just fine. You work well together, I'll give you that. Now watch what happens to those that don't make it out of the jar..."

The couple was then placed in another jar, temporarily, to watch the next round of torture. Emily got out a long clear plastic tube and placed the slaves into one end. It was only a few inches wide, but enough for them to fit. They were crying and shouting, begging the giantess for mercy but she wasn't listening. Instead she turned around and pointed her ass at the tube, inserting the end with the slaves inside between her plump buttcheeks. The couple watched as it happened, they could see the three people scrambling down the cramped tube, trying to get away from her giant butt as fast as they could. Emily grunted and contorted her face as she pushed out another huge log of shit, into the tube with her slaves. The plastic tunnel was angled downwards and the feces began sliding through, gaining on the tiny people. They ran and ran, Emily looked over her shoulder and simply laughed at them.

Jack and Melissa were horrified. THIS was what awaited them if they failed to get out of the jar?! The poor prisoners were helpless, and the air they were breathing inside the tube only smelled worse over time. One of them tripped, and instead of helping him up, the other two slaves kept running. Even from far away, the couple could hear his screams become silenced as he was run over by the giant hunk of shit.

When Emily was done she took the two slaves that made it out of the tube and put the back into the dollhouse, along with Jack and Melissa. Everyone was shell-shocked unable to say a word after what happened. Melissa looked out the window with her boyfriend, cupping her hands over her mouth in terror as she watched what Emily was doing outside. The giantess got the last slave out of the tube, the one who failed to make it out on his own, and was dangling him over her ass.

"Too bad." She said. "Looks like you're spending the night in an even smaller, tighter room. Try not to let the smell bother you."

She then used her fingers to stuff the tiny man up her asshole. The puckered anus ate him alive, swallowing the screaming person into her bowels. Emily shuddered, feeling his miniscule body tickle her insides. She left the room and turned off the light, leaving to go watch some TV in the living room and maybe masturbate.

"Holy fuck..." Jack said.

"I think I understand now" Melissa said, softly.

Jack looked at her.

"Those people, the ones who were trying so hard to lick and please her... they had to be brainwashed. This whole setup... the worship and the punishment games, it's all to break people down and force them into being obedient."

Melissa had tears in her eyes. Jack tried to comfort her with a hug.

"We're going to survive this together. For now we just have to play along, pretend that we enjoy serving her. Then, when she trusts us, we'll escape."

He didn't know if his plan would work, but it was their only chance.

 

Day 2

"Helloooo~ Are my little ass slaves ready?" Emily called out, taking off her stained panties.

Today Jack and Melissa were at the front of the mob of worshipers. They were standing on the edge of the dollhouse, waiting for the giantess to present them with her ass. If this plan was going to work, they needed to seem like they were excited to pleasure her.

Emily bent her gargantuan ass over and spread her cheeks apart. Her fingers squished into her soft butt flesh and the wave of stuffy air hit them like a brick. As she backed up into the dollhouse the couple was daunted by how huge her ass looked. They hadn't seen it this close up before, the sheer scale of the girls booty was unbelievable. With a slam, the round arse pushed into the building, shaking the ground they were standing on. They were right in front of her smelly anus, it was puckering, ready for some loving.

Her voice gave the command to start and all the slaves dove towards her juicy asshole at once. Melissa and Jack hesitantly, but assuredly, followed suit. They stuck out their tongues and closed their eyes, and each gave one of Emily's fat anal wrinkles a lick. The rancid taste of crap exploded into their mouths, it was beyond disgusting. It was clear that the giant girl made no effort to wash her asshole, especially since she had her slaves to do it for her. Wincing in pain, Melissa kept licking, trying to ignore the repulsive flavor. Jack was having a harder time, he couldn't get his head past how wrong this whole situation was, and every lick made his body convulse in discomfort.

The ravenous mass of people around them seemed to love licking Emily's anus. She moaned with joy and her backdoor clenched and shuddered. Hot juices spilled from the folds of her anus, bathing the servants tongues. Jack and Melissa had no choice but to swallow the gruel, and feel its sticky warmth slide down their throats. Jack was about to attempt another lick when suddenly Emily's anus erupted. Hot swirling gases spewed out, filling the room with her potent scent. Being directly in front of her anus when it happened, the couple took the blast head-on. It burned their lungs and Jack was sent to the floor, violently gagging. He threw up the slime he had just swallowed and gasped for air. This was all too much for him.

----

"I feel a nice load of shit coming so today I'm going to pick the losers first" Emily said.

Jack felt extremely nervous. His worries were confirmed when Emily called out his name.

"Jack. You threw up didn't you? That's no good..."

"NO! I didn't! It wasn't me!" he yelled.

"Bullshit." Emily stated calmly. "I was watching on my tablet. I have a camera set up inside the dollhouse, I can see everything, especially when you're not being a good slave."

"Ah! N-no! Please!" He panicked.

Emily reached in her hand and grabbed him. Melissa had pleased the giantess enough to be considered one of the "good" slaves, but Jack was fucked. As Emily pulled him back he reached out his arm for his girlfriend.

"Please Melissa!" he cried desperately. "Help me!"

Melissa shook her head.

"Honey... I'm sorry..." she said.

Jack's face dropped. She wasn't going to save him. If he was in her position he would have done anything to fight back, he'd even go with her to the punishment. But she wouldn't do the same for him. He had never felt so betrayed before.

Jack didn't make it out of the jar on his own. Without his girlfriend there to support him he was like all the other slaves, helpless. Melissa watched him as he had to run down the tube, sprinting for his life. She felt horrible that he had to face Emily's torture alone, but deep down inside there was a part of her that felt relieved that she didn't have to experience it again. She could never tell Jack this of course, and she could hardly admit this feeling to herself, but it was there.

Emily grunted out another hot log, feeling it push past her anus and into the tube with Jack. She looked back to the dollhouse as she did it, aware that the poor man's girlfriend was watching. The giantess gave a cruel smile, knowing that splitting them apart would make their transition into worshiping her ass all the easier.

 

Day 3

"Nnngh!" A huge rolling fart sputtered from Emily's shithole, spraying the tiny people with her smell. Jack endured as best he could, steeling himself to lick the girls anus no matter what. Anything could be better than the literal shit he had to deal with yesterday, he could do this even without Melissa's help. His tongue ran through the crevices of the asshole, worming between the dirty folds of flesh were even more crust resided. Emily moaned and her butt clenched from his ticklish licks, combined with the dozen other tongues and hands pleasing her today.

After what seemed like an hour of tasting her foul anus, her booty started to shiver and make the dollhouse wobble. A big orgasm took hold of Emily's body, and her asshole began the expand and contract repeatedly. Jack's face was almost sucked into the pulsating hole, if he wasn't careful it would have eaten him alive. Juice poured from Emily's wet pussy as she came, washing the floors below with her womanly fluids. After riding the orgasm out she finished, and it was time to decided who gets to be punished.

"Very good today, almost too good. I'll need to pick more people for the punishment game. Donnie, Jamie, you could have put more into your licks today, so..."

Emily's hand lifted them both up and moved their screaming bodies into the Brown Room.

Next she looked directly at Jack and Melissa, who were standing next to each other.

"Hmmm, which of you should I punish today? Tell me."

"Her!"

Jack made no hesitation in pointing to his girlfriend. He didn't want to go through the punishment three days in a row. Melissa didn't have to do it yesterday, it was only fair that she had a turn now. That was the logic he used to justify it in his head, even though he knew he was selling her out. He turned to Melissa's face to see that she was shocked and extremely upset.

"WHAT?!" she yelled at him. "Jack what the fuck?! How could you?!"

Emily smiled and picked Melissa up with her giant fingers.

"You asshole!" Melissa screamed as she was taken to the Brown Room. "You said we'd do this together!"

Jack didn't say anything. He didn't have anything TO say. A sinking feeling of guilt took hold of him, but also another warm feeling of freedom. He didn't have to be punished today. At the very least, that was a good thing. Now maybe Melissa could get a taste of what he had to deal with yesterday, when she abandoned him.

Emily took him and the other "good" slaves to to table. Her huge bubble butt slammed onto the flat surface, and her hand pulled her cheeks apart, displaying her anus. It was time for more servitude. Jack went where the other slaves went, pleasuring and rubbing her asshole even more than in the dollhouse. Emily belted out more farts, fiery explosions of flatulence that hung around her butt crack. The smell went straight up Jack's nose, forcing him to inhale the humid stink. To his surprise her farts were starting to smell not as bad as they did before. Maybe he was getting used to them?

After enough worship Emily started to wiggle her hips around. Her massive backside jerked and her anus began to squeeze into another orgasm. Jack watched in awe as the giantess came in front of him for the second time, eyes locked on her undulating anus. The brown eye winked back, several times, until the girl was finished cumming. She got up and put all her devoted worshipers into a clean jar, and then went to the Brown Room with another jar that she intended to fill.

Jack watched his girlfriend kick and scream as she was nudged into the jar, knowing her torture was about to begin.

 

Day 10

Today it was Melissa who was chosen to please the giantess. She was rubbing her face deep into the wrinkles of Emily's anus, digging her nose and tongue between the hot stifling folds. Lines of mucus stuck to her head, slime collecting and oozing out of the massive poophole. Melissa was being a very good slave today, pleasuring her goddess in all the right ways. A deep groan came from inside the giant ass, signifying that her butt was about to let out a fart.

Melissa shoved her head directly into the center of the bulging anus and took the fart head on. A resounding blast of methane rumbled through the goddesses wrinkles, creating a loud trumpeting sound as it hit the girl in her face. The anus went on for several seconds, spilling out hot girlish smell for all the slaves to inhale. Melissa caught her breath and noticed she was breathing heavily. The fumes were going straight up her nose, and she wasn't coughing or gagging them out. She kept breathing them in, taking big breaths to savor the taste of the giant girls ass farts.

It was okay. That's what Melissa told herself. Her boyfriend was in the Brown Room right now, he couldn't see her right now. There was no way he could know that she was huffing Emily's gas, sniffing in the hot rank smell. It was gross, but she just couldn't stop herself.

Later on, Melissa watched as Emily took her boyfriend into the jar. The giantess bent down, hovering her large butt over the glass. It really was large, like two huge slabs of meat wobbling together. Melissa watched as Emily grunted and pushed cutely. She started to shit, covering Melissa's tiny boyfriend in her excrement. The tiny girl couldn't look away, not at her boyfriend worrying if he was okay, but at Emily. She couldn't help but stare at her big sexy ass.

 

Day 20

Emily had captured four new slaves today. They were all standing in the back of the room, where Jack and Melissa had been when they first arrived. Emily's massive butt wriggled into the dollhouse, she was moaning for more licks and kisses on her butthole. Jack and Melissa were at the front of the pack of worshipers, getting deep into the crevices to please their goddess. They forcibly pushed the other slaves out of the way to get to the center of Emily's farthole and were now fighting each other for the top spot. Jack gave his girlfriend a shove to the side and buried his face right into the giant greasy anus. Melissa grabbed his shoulders and wrenched his head out, putting hers in his place. A coating of hot anal juice covered Jacks face and he greedily licked it off with his tongue.

Booming gurgles filled up inside Emily's ass. All the worshipers, including Jack and Melissa stopped licking. Together the opened their mouths, ready to take in Emily's amazing farts. She pushed with her ass and belted out a big one, dumping the sweltering thick gas into the entire room. The people at the back coughed up the rancid stink but Jack and Melissa were loving it. The two of the ate the fart up hungrily, sucking the smelly fumes inside their own bodies. They loved the taste of Emily's ass now. Every day she would feed the slaves food and water, but only after it was shoved inside her ass and pushed back out. The couple didn't eat anything in the first few days, but as time went on they gorged on anything their goddess gave them. They lived now to serve her booty, smell her farts, and give her sweet sexy orgasms.

Emily's rump erupted with more blaring farts, delivering meaty wet gases all over the slaves. The anus spewed out some internal juices, splattering the walls and people with the girl's brownish filth. Melissa rubbed the slime all over her body, erotically bathing in the scent. Jack swallowed whatever remnants of goo he could find still clinging to the massive anus, eating it up as fast as he could. When Melissa same back, the two of them double teamed Emily's cornhole, giving her fleshy wrinkles a satisfying licking with their tongues. The goddess came fast and hard, letting loose two huge farts as she did so. Melissa and Jack swallowed the sticky flatulence whole, eyes rolling back in pleasure as they accepted their mistresses warm gift.

Afterwards, Emily picked which slaves to punish. All the newcomers were taken to the Brown Room, as well as a couple other slaves who didn't do a good job. Both Jack and Melissa were chosen to please her asshole more, and did so with dutiful love. Emily farted and farted all over them, covering their tiny bodies with her delicious butt gas. The little couple had forgotten all about their plan of escape, and never once disobeyed their goddess from that day on.

Emily felt their tongues slide all over her anus and smiled. They had become the best servants of all.