- Text Size +

Sam was reclining on his bed, tapping away at his phone, as most teenagers nowadays.



>SAM: “Are u really not gonna tell me what u have planned tonight?!”

>BEN: “Wouldn’t be much of a surprise now would it?”

>SAM: “Yeah yeah, fine, just nothing dangerous, k? My mum would kill me if I got hurt cos of some 18th birthday stunt!”

>BEN: “lol, yeah. Promise not *too* dangerous!”

>SAM: “That sounds… ominous…”

>BEN: “Ok got 2 go, need 2 get ready, see u soon.”

>SAM: “kk”



He tossed the phone onto the bedside table and slid off his bed, his imagination was alive with ideas of what Ben had planned. However, he knew Ben well enough to know it’d be something sexual ‘I bet it’s something obvious, like a strip club.’ he thought. He shrugged at the idea ‘Eh, I’d be fine with that.’ He proceeded to undress and enter his ensuite shower.

After a quick wash, he picked out some going-out cloths, styled his hair into forward leaning spikes and headed downstairs.

“Mum?” he called out from the hallway at the bottom of the stairs.

“In the kitchen!” his mother called back.

Sam walked down the hall and entered the kitchen. His mother was sitting at the breakfast table, a large glass with only a little red wine left in it in one hand. He was surprised to see she was dressed up in one of her party dresses, makeup as well.

“Ben is on his way to pick me up… you have plans?” he enquired, letting his surprise show in his voice.

“Yes dear, I have plans. Just because it’s your 18th today doesn’t mean I’m going to wait up for you at home. You know I go out with the girls Friday nights.”

“Oh, right, yeah I know.” Though he couldn’t help sounding a little disappointed. There was something about having his mother out partying on his own 18th that felt wrong – though he realised that was a very selfish thing to think.

“Soooo … what are you and Ben up to this evening?”

Sam rolled his eyes at his mother’s prying. “I have literally no idea, Ben said it’ll be a surprise.”

His mother chuckled. “That’ll be a strip club then.”

Sam sighed “Yeah, if I had to guess… you know what Ben’s like.”

Bright headlights suddenly swung across the kitchen window along with the sound of a car pulling up outside the house.

“Your rides here. You take care ok? Have fun but don’t do anything stupid… ok?”

“I’ll be fine” Sam said over his shoulder as he hastily walked to the front door. “Don’t wait up for me!” he called as he shut the front door and got into Ben’s car.



----------------------------------




“Ok we’re here!” Ben announced as he turned the car engine off.

Sam craned his neck over to Ben’s side of the car to get a better look at the neon sign on the front of the building they’d parked next to. It certainly looked like a strip club. The sign read “KINKS”.

“Sooo … a strip club?” Sam asked.

“Hah! Not quite… think of it more as a … hmm … a blind date. Don’t worry, you’ll see.”

Sam frowned at his friend. He’d been prepared for a strip club or something similar, but a blind date? He really wasn’t expecting that.

Ben laughed on seeing his face. “Ok, perhaps not quite a blind date. It’s hard to describe without spoiling it.”

The two of them left the card and headed into the building, where a strong looking middle-aged woman greeted them and directed them to a desk. She turned to Ben as she sat behind the desk.

“Hey-ya Ben, good to see you, what’s it to be?” she asked.

“Hey Anne. Surprise me, I’m feeling adventurous today.”

“Ooooh, let me see…” she started clicking her way through records on a computer next to her. “Hah! You’ll like this one. Room 57.” And she handed him a plastic key card. “Oh, no nut allergies right?”

Ben grinned. “Nope.”

Anne turned to Sam. “And what about your friend here.”

Ben replied before Sam could say anything. “Ah now, my friend here turned 18 today. It’s his first time here… so, we need to make a good impression.”

Anne grinned widely. “We sure do!” and she started flicking through records again. “Nope … nope … ah! We don’t get too many of these, he’s in for a rare treat.”

Ben craned around the computer to see the screen. “Oh my! Now I’m jealous…” he looked back to Sam. “Dude, you are in for a hell of a night!”

“Um…” but Anne cut him off.

“If you could just sign one of these.” She slipped a sheet of paper towards him. “Standard responsibility agreement – basically says you won’t blame us if you get hurt.”

Sam paused for a moment. ‘Sod it, it’s my 18th and Ben knows this place well’ he thought, quickly signing the paper.

“Excellent!” Anne exclaimed, sliding a plastic key card to Sam. “Let me just click through these questions real quick… Hmm. No. Yes. Yes. Yes aaaaand Yes. You’re in room 12, down there on the right.” She said pointing to a corridor off from the entrance hall.

Ben slapped Sam on the shoulder. “Well, have fun, it’s gonna be wild!”

“Thanks, I think…”

Ben turned and headed off towards his allocated room. Sam hesitated until Anne winked at him and made a shooing motion with her hands.

‘What on earth have I gotten myself into’ he thought as he walked down the dimly lit corridor, until he reached a solid looking door labelled 12 with a small card lock on it. He swiped the card and the door clicked. ‘I guess I’ll find out’ and he entered the room.

He found himself in a short hallway that tapered inwards until it ended in a small glass window. Through it he could see what looked like a luxurious looking hotel room, very dimly lit with soft light. As his eyes adjusted, he found looking at it made him feel dizzy, it was like looking down the wrong end of a telescope

“Hello” The voice sounded tinny and very close by. “So I’ve been told you’re a first timer, so let me quickly explain.”

Sam looked around, spotting a small screen with a speaker and a couple of items hanging off a hook.

“Yep, you found me, well done.” The voice sounded a little sarcastic. “We take our clienteles privacy very seriously. To that end, we encourage anonymity between customers. You’ll find a mask hanging just below, and a latex skullcap. The mask is to hide your identity, the cap is for hygiene. I’ll wait while you put those one.”

He grabbed the items, examining them and stretching them in his hands.

“Come on now, there’s a lovely lady waiting for you to get ready.” The voice chastised him.

Sam stretch the mask over his head and placed it over his eyes. It was fashioned in such a way as to cover most of his nose and all around his head at eye level, and it grip onto his skin tightly. He then stretched the cap wide and pulled it over his hair. He felt like he was preparing for a swimming race.

“Excellent. Now, we advise that you do not talk too much, especially about personal details. For the purposes of safety, your safe-word is ‘BLUEJAY’. Just do down the corridor when the door open and enjoy your night, you have the room until 8am.”

Sam stood still, staring at the small screen which simply had the KINKS logo spinning on it. “Um… but I don’t know what all this is?”

There was a moments silence from the voice. “ … Ah ok, so front desk tells me this is a surprise for your 18th. I won’t spoil it, but I will give you two bits of advice. Take *ALL* your clothes off before you leave the hall, trust me on that one. And make the most of it, don’t say ‘No’.”

“Don’t say ‘No’?” Sam asked, an edge of worry in his voice.

The screen turned off.

‘Seriously… what have I gotten into here!’ He contemplated chickening out and waiting for Ben in the hall. ‘Ugh I’d never hear the last of it. Anyway, Ben wouldn’t put me through anything horrible. I bet this is some sort of kinky sex parlour…’

He followed the advice given and tool all his clothes off, pausing at his boxer shorts, before giving in and dropping them at his feet. He turned and looked down the corridor.

‘Am I supposed to crawl or something?’ he thought, looking at the small window at the end. He started walking towards the window, trying to be careful not to bump his head on the encroaching ceiling. As he got closer, the door and the corridor got bigger, until he reached a normal sized glass door. He looked back where he came from and the corridor seemed to expand out and away from him. ‘That is freaky ass illusion right there!’

Then he heard a soft humming noise and the glass slid to one side. ‘I go in I guess…’

Sam stepped through the door and into the room. Everything immediately felt off, the fittings, the furniture, it was all far too big. Looking up at a chest of draws next to him gave him a horrible sense of vertigo. “What the…” he mumbled out loud.

There was a dull thud and he spotted movement on the other side of the room. He spotted a large glass door closing.

“Um… hello?” he called out. Then he remembered what the voice had said about being anonymous, quickly pushing his voice to sound a bit lower. “Hey?”

“Oh *there* you are little guy!” the sound of a woman’s voice came from just behind the chest of draws. “Come on out here, let’s get a good look at you.”

He heard a small thumping sound then nothing else. He walked to the edge of the furniture, took a deep breath and stepped out. He immediately stepped backwards, tripping over himself and fell heavily on his backside. Before him was a beautiful middle aged woman, squatting down in front him, her bare crotch open and wet, her breasts squashed up against her knees as she leant forward to see him. The top half of her face was covered the same was his was. He guessed he was about as tall as her knee, barely.

“Aw now aren’t you just adorable. Let’s get a closer look.” The lady reached forward a hand, gently curling her fingers around him and lifting him up.

Sam didn’t move a muscle, he felt like his body had frozen with shock.

“Wow, you *are* young! I usually end up with middle aged slightly hairy kinksters. You though… so firm and smooth.” She giggled “I could just eat you up right now!” She finally registered his look of fear. “Aw come on, don’t be scared. I’ll be gentle. What should I call you?”

Her voice was kindly, motherly. It put him slightly at ease, though is mind was still reeling from the experience. “I… I um… you can call me S…” then caught himself. ’Fake name, Sam, fake name!’ he reminded himself. ”Call me... James.”

“Ok, James it is.” The woman stood up, turned around and sat heavily on the bed. “You can call me Samantha. Now, I was advised that this is all a bit new to you, to take it slow. I don’t really do slow, but I’ll give you a mo to calm down.”

“I… but… what IS this?!” Sam blurted.

Samantha looked a little surprised, then realisation dawned on her face. “Oh! Oooooh! They said you were new to this, not that you didn’t know what his was!” her face broke into a grin. “That’s much more fun… so basically, you’ve been matched with me based on specific kinks we both share, the idea being we can indulge those kinks, in a safe and anonymous environment. Only, in this case, you don’t have a kink…. Yet.”

Sam felt himself blush, realising that given his size and that she had ‘kinks’ that some very odd sexual situations were planned for him. “I um… no not really… I watched some hentai once, but found it too violent… and tentacles?!”

Samantha laughed happily. “Aw so innocent. Well, in my case, I like to play the role of a Giantess. Which means I like to play with guys your size, in lots of interesting ways. And by play, I mean get you inside me in every way you can imagine. I’m specifically partial to vore…” She ended with a wink and a lick of her lips.

Sam’s mind was felt like it was exploding. He still felt some fear but now he was also fascinated and massively aroused by what he’d just heard.

“Oh? What’s this? It feels like someone likes what he heard.” Samantha moved a finger, revealing Sam’s quickly forming erection.

Sam looked away, embarrassed. “It does sound pretty hot… what’s vore?”

“It’ll be much better if I show you, but not yet.” Samantha let herself fall back onto the bed, placing Sam carefully onto her chest between her breasts. “I’ll let you have a little explore to get you started, but then I’m going to use you, ok?”

“I um… guess, ok…” Sam stammered back.

“Awww… you’re so cute and yummy. Now off you go, don’t be shy.”

Samantha lay still on the bed, her legs open, her chest slowly moving up and down, making Sam feel like he was on a gently rocking boat. ‘Well, we’re both consenting adults… so I guess I can just do what I want…’ it was an odd feeling, his previous sexual encounters being awkward and short, with equally innocent girls his age. He’d never had the freedom to just ‘Do whatever’.

He stood up, wobbling slightly, and went to one of Samantha’s breasts. He knelt down, putting a knee each side of the soft skin before him, resting his balls and erection against it. He leant forward and pulled as much breast into his arms as possible and hugged it, pulling Samantha’s firm nipple into his mouth and sucking it, wriggling his tongue over the rough surface.

After a minute or so, he heard Samantha chuckle, her chest wobbling under him.

“That feels nice and all, but I think you can be a little more adventurous, hm?”

Sam released the breast and sat back on her chest, feeling embarrassed. He’d been very much enjoying himself, but then, he was also young and inexperienced.

‘Of *course* she wants more than a sucked nipple you idiot!’ he inwardly chastised himself, feeling his face redden.

“Aw hun, don’t worry.” She said, bringing one hand up to her chest, her fingers carefully wrapping around him. “Let me guide you.” And she manoeuvred him down her body, dropping him onto the bed between her thighs. Her hand then moved to her pussy, using her fingers to spread it open.

Sam was stunned by the sight before him, dark vaginal lips stretched aside, smooth pink revealed within and a wet gaping hole, moving slightly as Samantha breathed. He’d never seen such a beautiful sight.

“My pussy is hungry… feed it.” Samantha said, almost as an order.

He approached the beautiful wet tunnel before him, smelling musty warm air coming from it. He look up, along Samantha’s body, her breasts two small hills framing her chin as she lay back waiting for him. He reached out with one trembling hand and placed it on the smooth slick pink valley between Samantha’s lips. It was soft and warm, and he knew immediately that he wanted to feel that all over his body. He brought his other hand up, placing it next to the first, then carefully lowered himself to his knees, his hands sliding down as he went. The flesh under his hands become softer as he went.

Without warning, Samantha gyrated her hips very slightly, and his hands slipped from the outside and into her. Off balance he fell forward, with a wet slap his face hit the inside of the gaping vagina, his mouth open in surprise, he got his first taste of Samantha’s pussy. He also heard a small moan from above him. Desperate not to embarrass himself more, he tried to push himself in to her. His head easily slid in, intense heat engulfing his senses, slick soft walls pressing on the sides of his head. As his shoulder bumped up against her, he realised it was going to be pretty tight. Before he even had a chance to try and continue, he felt a single large linger brush against his thighs and press against his backside. Two more fingers joined either side, gently increasing pressure.

He could feel Samantha’s vagina stretch tight, causing the soft wall of pink in front of his face to pull up, causing it to smother him every time she breathed in. He could feel the tight walls start to slip over his shoulders, and with a sudden slick movement, he shot forwards. His hands pressed against a surprisingly firm surface, shortly followed by his face. ‘Oh god, that’s her cervix!’

He could feel the hot tight walls of Samantha all the way down to his hips, his erection pressing up against her, though he doubted she could even fell that. Through the tight walls around him he felt a jiggling motion, rhythmically over and over. Then the pressure on him relaxed, he felt himself start to slide back out, the tight walls softly closing in over his face as he went. Just before his shoulders reached the exit, Samantha’s fingers returned, forcing him firmly back in, each time pressing him up against the firm cervix wall, using him as a living sex toy.

‘This is amazing… I’m inside a beautiful women… as she masturbates with me…’ his mind was awash with excitement and sexual arousal, overwhelmed by the smell and taste of her.

After a minute or so of vigorous thrusting, Samantha took her hand away and Sam slipped out of her, back onto his knees. He briefly saw right down inside her, a pink doughnut shape briefly visible, before her walls closed around where he’d been filling her. He sucked in a deep breath, realising he’d been holding his breath for most of the experience.

“Huurrmmm” Samantha made a pleasureful humming noise. “I want to climax with your whole body in me!” the tone in her voice sounded almost desperate somehow.

Sam stood up, feeling a little light headed, using her shaved mound for support. “I think that was as deep as I can go…” he said, not wanting to disappoint her.

This elicited a chuckle from her. “You are adorable… there’s other places you can go you know. My ass, for example…”

Sam glanced down at her sphincter, which briefly tightened and relaxed. ‘Oh my…’

Samantha’s hand came between her legs and pickup him up again as she pushed herself up with her other hand into a sitting position.

“But honestly, I can’t wait any longer. You’re so yummy and innocent…” she grinned at him. “Let me show you what vore is.”

Sam had no idea what she was talking about, and found he didn’t really care. He wanted to pleasure the woman before him in any way she wanted. “Ok, show me.” He said, with as much confidence as he could manage.

She immediately lifted him to her face, her tongue coming out and licking him from cotch to face. He almost climaxed immediately, concentrating on holding back.

“Oooh you taste as good as you look!” and she deftly slipper his feet between her lips, her tongue running over them. “Hmmmm” she hummed. Sam felt it vibrate through his legs. He felt a soft pressure as she sucked, then a wet hot sensation as she let him slide into her mouth a little, her tongue pushing under his legs.  Then a little more, until his hips and erection passed between her lips and his feet pressed into the back of her throat. She angled her head up a little, relieving the pressure of his feet against her and slid him in a little more.

‘Right… so this is a like a full body blow job.’ Sam concluded.

Samantha held firmly around his chest, sliding him in slightly more, until his erection was pressed against the tip of her tongue. He could feel her throat close and gulp around his shins as they dangled down her throat. She carefully moved him in and out, gulping constantly on his feet, rubbing his erection on her tongue. Sam tried to hold back, but it took only moments before his manhood started twitching and ejaculating on Samantha’s tongue

As soon as she tasted his seed, she let go of his chest. Sam didn’t really notice what was happening at first, still not quite done with his climax and its ensuring hormonal rush. The repeated gulping sensation moved up his legs a little and became significantly tighter. As his erection stopped twitching and he his brain came back online, he initially marvelled at the sensation of his legs being gulped. As his hips and backside hit the back of her throat, he assumed that would be it. ‘I can’t believe she can fit my legs that far in, she must do amazing blowjobs.’ And his mind prompted an image of his erection in her mouth going into her throat like his legs.

From his view point, sticking out from between her lips, he could just see over her chin and down between her breasts. He could see one of her hands busy working on her pussy. Her other hand came up towards him.

“I’m sorry I finished so fa…” he started to apologise, but Samantha placed one finger on each of his shoulders and started to push. He could feel his hips press tightly against the entrance to her throat, stretching it around his hips and backside. He was worried he was going to hurt her throat if she kept this up. “It’s ok, you don’t need to push me any deeper…”

The tightness around his hips slipped suddenly, the pressure releasing and moving up to his waist. Samantha swallowed hard, her tongue pressing his body against the roof of her mouth, strong muscles in her neck rippling down his legs, dragging him down. Her tongue released him as his head slipped between her lips. Now he began to panic.

“What…” he started. “Are you swallowing me!?!” he shouted from just inside her lips.

She opened her mouth a little, raised her hand into view and gave a thumb up. She closed her lips and once again, swallowed. As her tongue pushed him up, his head brushed one of her front teeth, catching his mask and head-cap, dragging them off. He tried to shout again, but her tongue pressed up, pulled back and he slid down her neck further, which was now bulging with his body in it.

His progress halted as his shoulders reached her throat. His face was covered in saliva, and more was pooling around him. With her mouth closed, it was dark, with a slight red tinted light coming through her cheeks. ‘Oh shit oh shit she’s eating me…’ ran through his mind, as a gluck-gluck-gluck sound began. Samantha’s throat was trying to pull his shoulders through the too tight entrance. She paused for a moment, then unleashed a strong gulp, forcing her throat to stretch around him.

With the widest part of his body dealt with, there was no longer anything holding back his decent. The last thing he saw before her throat closed over him was Samantha’s rough tongue arch up in front of him as it moved back with one last swallow. Firm muscles now moved rhythmically down over him, forcing him deeper into her body, her throat stretched tightly around him the whole way. He was definitely too big for it, but that wasn’t stopping him going down. A loud thump-a-thump-a sound indicated he had passed into her chest, her heart beating hard and fast near him. His feet now felt something firm press on them, then the next wave of muscles caused the firmness to move up around his legs, open space meeting his feet.

‘Oh! No no no… is that… her stomach?!’

The tight sensation gradually moved up. As it reached his waist, his feet once again met resistance as they pressed into the otherside of Samantha’s stomach. He started to bend his legs as more of him was firmly pushed in, his knees pressing into another stomach wall above. With a wet slimy gurgle, his head and arms slipped through the ringed entrance, followed by a significant amount of saliva. He quickly used his hands to push the slimy spit from his face and take a deep breath. The air was damp and a little acrid, but breathable. There was almost constant noise, gurgles, squirks, blips and rumbles, all loud and all very close by.

‘The sounds of her gut dealing with whatever she ate earlier…’ his mind prompted. He wished it hadn’t.

He tried to move, but found most of his body was already pressed firmly against the walls of her stomach, the only space being in front of his chest and head. After a moment, another sound joined the busy digestion noises. As it got louder, it became clear Samantha was enjoying this situation rather a lot. He felt soft pressure move over him now and then.

Outside, Samantha was working on her clit with one hand, her other was on her belly, massaging it, pressing into it, softly digging fingers in and gripping at it. She could feel his body against her fingers when she pressed hard enough, making her cry louder and gyrate her hips against her hand.

“OOoh OOOHHHH FUUUUCK YEES! Aaaahhhh! Ahhhh! GAAH AH HHA HHAAAA!” Samantha cried out loudly, her hand pressing against Sam with some force, she could actually feel the shape of his knees inside her. She climaxed loudly, bucking her hips as she hooked her fingers into her pussy.

“Aaaaaahhhh ahhh ahhhhh….” With one final arch of her back, she flopped back onto the bed panting.

“And that…” she said loudly, so Sam could hear her from inside “… is what vore is.”

Though her voice was muffled, Sam could hear her well enough, even with the gurgles and groans. ‘She REALLY enjoyed that… she really enjoyed ME.’ Sam had never caused a girl to make such a noise before or buck with such climatic pleasure. He wondered now weather he’d even actually made them climax at all! He actually felt proud of himself, he may have been along for the ride, but still, he’d been the one to cause such a result. Samantha’s stomach groaned loudly around him. ‘On the other hand, I am still in her stomach…’ vague memories surfaced from biology classes about how the contents of a stomach stimulates digestion and how it churns the contents. Given how his body was stretching it around him he was pretty sure it was stimulated. He push his hands up and made an attempt to struggle back where he came from, but the entrance to Samantha’s stomach remained firmly closed.

His struggle didn’t go unnoticed. “Oooh I liked that…” and her hand went back down between her legs. She used the other to poke her belly hard “Do it again! I’m going for another round…”

Sam felt conflicted. He wasn’t sure if he was entirely happy with being used this way, and while he doubted Samantha intended to truly harm him, as far as her body was concerned he was a very stimulating bit of food. On the other hand, a beautiful women who has total control over him was asking him directly to help her masturbate herself into a screaming climax, for a second time.

He could feeling her insides jiggle around him slightly as she worked on herself below, clearly more vigorously than before. He may have had some worries, but he was also an 18 year old guy. He started to struggle, pushing his legs out a bit and experimentally pressing his hands into various stomach walls within reach. His struggles paid off immediately as he heard cries and moaning, before long his surroundings bounced up and down with some force as Samantha bucked wildly, climaxing again. ‘This is actually… pretty hot…’ he found himself thinking.

However, Samantha had just had some rather vigorous exercise, twice in a row, and Sam had just been *very* stimulating indeed. Samantha flopped back on the bed, sweating a little and panting heavily. “Huuuh… wow. That was SO much better than any guy before.” She gave her belly a heavy pat. “See, you did good James!”

Her gut gurgled loudly. She looked like she’d just remembered something important, leaned to the side and tapped a small blank screen embedded in the wall at the head of the bed. She flicked through a list and signed. “Ah, maybe next time.” She mumbled to herself. Then she grinned to herself.

“I got to say though, I’ve *really* worked up an appetite. It’s a good thing you’re in there already, KINKS don’t serve food… at least, not unless it’s part of whatever kink is going on at the time.” She gave her stomach a firm long prod until she felt the delightful sensation of Sam’s body moving under her finger. She considered trying for a third time, but as she touched her clit it felt hot and a little over worked. “Well then, we have the room for a fair few more hours, well at least I do. You’ll be working your way into my gut soon enough.” She felt the firmness under her finger go still. “How does that sound, my deliciously innocent little guy? My hungry belly will start working on you soon, if it hasn’t already. It’ll churn and squeeze you, making sure you’re nice and tender, ready to slip out into my long tight gut, where you’ll spend the rest of the night moving deeper and deeper inside my body. By morning, you’ll be part of me.”

Sam was very still as he listened to Samantha describe the rest of his night. Somehow, she made the end of his life sound sexy and romantic, he even found it arousing him. Her stomach gurgled around him and the walls squeezed his legs slightly, then the tightness moved to his waist. A moment later, the walls around his head moved in and smothered him. He pushed and squirmed until they relaxed and move back away. He was sure it was also a little hotter and it was definitely a lot wetter, where before the walls had simply been slippery, they were positively wet with slick liquid. ‘Oh shit… she’s actually digesting me!’ and his survival brain stated to take over, he wriggle and pushed as hard as he could.

Samantha let out a small burb. “Oh! I guess it’s time then… it’s a shame, I really wanted to see how far you’d make it.” She gave a little shiver as she imagined how far he might keep squirming into her gut. She rolled onto her front and pushed herself up onto her hands and knees. “Damn you feel too good…” the way he was filling her belly and struggling so hard, she felt her over stimulated clit begging for another chance. Instead, a look of concentration appeared on her face, her lower lip seemed to shake slightly and her abdomen muscles started to twitch.

Sam felt the difference right away. Her stomach churning him had been a regular and smooth movement, but now her stomach muscles spasmed and squeezed randomly around him. ‘Oh thank you thank you…’ and he tried to push again against where he came in. He felt a massive lurch, tight muscles pushed all around him and the ring in front of him finally let him through. Unlike on his way down, his movement was constant and fast, within moments his head shot out at the back of Samantha’s mouth, most of his body still trapped tightly in her neck. Her mouth opened and he slipped forward, over her tongue. Her lips closed around him and help release him gently from her mouth and onto a pillow, face down, a pool of saliva and stomach juices following him.

He lay panting in the wet puddle, relived to be in fresh air again and to be definitely not digesting.

He heard Samantha coughing a little before she spoke. “So my little cutesy, did you enjoy your first vore experience? Did my stomach take good care of you?”

Sam was about to roll over, then remembered his mask and cap had come off. “It was certainly different.” He said, propping himself up on his elbows but kept facing down. “I was sort of getting used it, but then I thought you were going to digest me! I mean, you were!”

Samantha chuckled. “Sorry, I was enjoying teasing you in there. That’s not to say I wasn’t tempted, you were amazing in there – to have you struggling some more, and into my gut… ugh I’m getting horning again just thinking about!”

“So… why didn’t you?” Sam asked. ‘Why does it sound so sexy when she describes it!’ he thought.

“Aw hun, you actually sound a little disappointed.” She leant over and tapped the screen next to the bed, bringing a list up. “It’s the one thing you said no to, see?”

Sam didn’t look up. “Ah, right. My friend and the receptionist picked it all out for me. I didn’t know.”

“I see, they made a good choice.” She paused for a moment. “You know… you can change the preferences list mid-session…”

Sam’s mind froze, trying to work out what he wanted. “You mean… change it so you can swallow me again… and… um…”

“So I can keep you down, massage you, churn you, have you struggle deep in my bowls until you become a part of me, yes.”

Sam was glad he was face down, it meant she couldn’t see his erection hardening again. “So… like… what happens to me?”

“You… become part me. You know… digested, absorbed, etc…”

“I mean, you know, after that.”

He heard Samantha moving around a little, then his mask and head cap dropped next to him. “Put those back on first.”

Sam pondered the idea of not, but thought better of it. He just imagined how awkward it’d be meeting in public, given what they’d done together. Given her age, she may even have kids! He quickly slipped the latex cap and mask over his slimy hair and face and turned around. His view was filled with Samantha’s backside, cheeks spread, her anus in front of him. It twitched as he looked at it.

“Does that answer your question?” she asked, mock innocence in her voice.

Sam knew she was teasing him, but couldn’t say he entirely disliked it. “You *know* what I mean.” He said, stepping forward with a confidence that even surprised himself and put his hands on her wrinkled sphincter, which reacted by tightening up briefly.

Samantha sighed. “Sorry, it’s just a bit more exciting for me to play it as something dangerous.” She felt Sam’s hands exploring the puckered ring of her backside and drew in a hissing breath, biting her lower lip.

Sam knew he’d got her now. “Soooo…?” he prompted, massaging his hands firmly in the middle of her back entrance.

“Ah!” she made a small cry before answering. “Soooo… KINKS wouldn’t last very long if … AH!” Sam’s hands were slowly working their way into the tight ring. “… IF… if their clients were in any real danger.”

“So, you mean you wouldn’t digest me?” And Sam pushed a little harder, his hands feeling soft flesh and internal body heat spread over them as Samantha’s anus tweaked tightly around his wrists.

 This time a shaking hissed breath, as if she was desperately holding herself back. “Haaaah…. I would certainly try to, but no. When you change the preference, they’ll not do it until you have something … “ Sam pushed hard, the hot cloud-like softness of Samantha’s rectum moving all the way up his arms, the gap formed between them showing dark pink within. “… Hmmnngg! DONE to you that ensures your safety.”

Sam paused for a moment. “So just now, you could have actually digested me?” he asked, though he found the thought of that risk strangely erotic.

“I… well… yes.” She answered. Sam’s heart jumped ‘I was IN her stomach! She could have just sat back and masturbated the night away while her body dealt with me!’ He certainly didn’t have a death wish, but something about the control she had had at that moment made him profoundly aroused. Samantha quickly continued “But I wouldn’t! No matter how tempted I was, this is still just a fetish… I like the *idea* of digesting you, but I’d be horrified if my kink actually killed someone!”

Sam pushed himself into her up to his shoulders, his face level with the inside of the tight wringed entrance. He could feel the warmth of her inside against the top of his head. He opened his mouth and gave the stretched inside of her anus a kiss and a lick. He heard a moan of pleasure in response. He was so tempted to just go for it, all the way, but he wanted to get some teasing revenge. ‘Next time…’ he promised himself, and carefully pulled himself out of Samantha’s anus, watching her sphincter close before him.

“Awww…” Samantha made a disappointed noise.

Sam grinned to himself. He may have been new to this, but he knew when he had someone on a hook. “You’ll just have to wait… I wouldn’t want to spoil the finale now would I?”

“Oh?” Samantha shifted herself around so she was facing him. “Wait, do you mean…. You’ll go back inside me?” She grinned down at him. “Well look at you, getting all confident!”

He saw how excited her face was. ‘She’s even more beautiful when she’s excited.’ He mused. “So how do I do this?” he asked.

Samantha tapped the screen next to the bed, bringing it to life. “Come over here and follow the instructions.”

Sam stepped over. ‘Place hand on screen’ he read. He did so. It beeped. ‘Modify preferences.’ He glanced at the list headed ‘Current Scenario: Giantess’.

“There’s a lot of stuff on here… what on earth is Breast Vore?” he mumbled out loud. He skimmed down the list further. “Variable Size?” he read out as he went. “Ah…” He found the entry labelled “Digestion”.

He reached out to tap it. ‘Am I really doing this?’ He read it again. “Digestion”. His mind reminded him what that really meant. He tapped it. ‘I guess I am’.

The menu expanded into sub options. “Type: Fatal, Minimal, Full.” He read out. “Um, why is there a fatal option?!” he asked with obvious surprise.

“Ah, that’s actually a restricted option… it won’t let you choose it without sign off from at least two independent doctors confirming you already have a life ending condition. I guess… some people would like to go out the way they choose.”

Sam swallowed, his mouth felt dry. “Have you… have you ever done that for someone?”

“Aww you’re so cute when you’re nervous.” Samantha crooned. “No, I’ve not done that, yet. It’s very rare now days, there aren’t very many life ending conditions around.”

“But you’d want to?”

Samantha’s tone of voice took on a more natural tone than her sexy boisterous tone she’d had so far. “I don’t know… I think so? But having someone’s life come to end inside my gut, even if they want it. It’s a big thing to get your head around.”

Sam felt he’d killed the mood somewhat, so quickly tried to move on. “I guess. So what about the other two?”

“For your first time? Minimal.”

“Ok… but what do YOU enjoy more?” Sam felt the need to make the woman before him scream in pleasure the way she had before.

She grinned down at him. “Honestly? They both have pros and cons for me… but… if I had to choose, Full really gets my kink on.”

Sam tapped the option without another word. There was beep and a buzzing noise. A small hole opened next to the screen. ‘Place hand in hole and select option again’ he read. Shrugging, he put his hand in and tapped the screen.

Vice like grips surround his wrist, locking him in place. A moment later a sharp pain of a needle jabbing into his wrist and a cold feeling of something being injected. “OW OW OW! What the hell!” he shouted. The option on the screen turned green and his hand was released.

Sam stumbled back from the screen, looking at a red welt on his wrist where he’d been injected with something.

“What the crap did it just do to me?”

“It gave you a little something to help make my digestive process a little less fatal.” She shrugged. “Don’t ask me how it actually works, KINKS seems to be able to afford some pretty cutting edge stuff.”

‘So I’m going to put my trust in an unknown injection and willingly submit myself to what I know is going to be a hungry and active stomach…’ Sam thought while staring at the mark, then smiled to himself. ‘Heh, looks like I won’t be keeping my promise about doing stupid dangerous 18th birthday stuff.’

There was a very odd feeling, like something cold moving through his body. He shuddered at thought of having something entirely unknown in his blood.

Sam turned to face Samantha. “So what next? Do I need to active something, get stabbed with another needle?”

“Next?” Samantha repeated back to him, her eyes hungrily locked on him. “I’m genuinely really hungry. Now you’ve changed your preference, I get to eat you for real.” One of her hands prodded her belly. “Send you back down here. Are you ready for the *real* vore experience? Once you go down, that’ll be it, no changing your mind – I’ll digest you.”

‘She means it too… she won’t let me back out once she swallows. Hell, I can’t believe I’m doing this…’ He was about to ask if it was now completely safe, but held back, remembering what Samantha had said about enjoying it a lot more when she could at least play it like it’s dangerous. He didn’t want to spoil it, especially with the way she was looking at him now. ‘What if this injection thing doesn’t work? Or it’s a trick? I’ll… go down and… digest… for real.’ Though he found the thought oddly arousing, that in the worst case scenario, his life would end inside this beautiful woman as she masturbated and enjoyed him.

“Well then, I guess you should hurry up and eat me before I change my mind!”

Samantha didn’t hesitate or even reply, her hand swopped down, brought him to her mouth and pushed him in head first. There was no foreplay this time, her tongue wriggle up and down under him as she carefully inserted him, until his head pressed the hard slippery roof of her mouth at the very back, his face looking directly down into her neck. He briefly saw her vocal cords as she sucked in a little air around him. Then her throat opened up and he lurched forward. She wasted no time in being gentle, her hand outside pushing firmly on his feet and she gulped him down, forcing his body into her tight neck. She kept the pressure on his feet all the way, her fingers going into her mouth and pressing them down her throat. A moment after he felt the last pressure on his feet, his head pressed against the entrance to her stomach. The tight ring of muscle loosened and pulled back around his head and he started slidingin.

Sam noticed the difference immediately. It was hotter, it was wetter and as he reached the bottom of her stomach he splashed into a pool of liquid, his back resting in it as he bent his body to the curved shape of the walls around him. His surroundings lurched suddenly, hot liquid splashing around as he tumbled to one side. He heard a rumbling moan and the feeling of pressure on his side as Samantha pressed her finger in onto him. A moment later, her stomach walls squeezed in tightly, moving along his body then released him. He tried to adjust his position but Samantha’s stomach squeezed in again, jostling him around and squashing him up against one end then the other. Each time, he wriggled and pushed back, partly to keep the walls from smothering him and partly because he knew Samantha liked the struggle.

Outside, Samantha already had one hand on her crotch, a finger massaging her anus, her thumb resting on her clit. Her other hand was grabbing at her belly and pressing into it. As she felt Sam’s struggles against her skin, she moaned loudly. “OOooouuummmm... aah! You are sss AAAH! – such a good mea---MEAL!” she managed, hardly able to get the sentence out.

Her stomach wasn’t wasting any time either, it churned and squeezed constantly, and Sam was now starting to feel a hot tingling on his skin, pretty much all over, as Samantha’s stomach acids began to work on his naked body. As much as he thought he was prepared for the experience, a bit of primal fear crept in. ‘She’s going to digest me… she IS digesting me! Shit shit shit… I gotta… I need to …’ he scrabbled frantically for a moment, eliciting a long moan from outside. He stopped and slumped back down, settling in the pit of her stomach as another wave of churning came down on him.

He lay still, allowing the waves of pressure and grinding to shove him around. ‘She made it clear, once down, I stay down. Fuck. That injection better do … something… what?’ it suddenly occurred to him that he hadn’t taken a single breath since he was eaten. It’s not that he’d forgotten, he just… hadn’t needed to. ‘Huh…’ he consciously tried to breathe and immediately regretted it, the strong acrid smell making him feel dizzy. ‘UGH! Right… no breathing, apparently.’

The churning motion changed abruptly, moving uniformly down his legs and up his body, cramming him down into the very pit of Samantha’s stomach. It felt like it was trying to crush him, his head pushed firmly into the narrow end where the walls came together, soft slippery and hot, they smothered his head on all sides. He noticed her gut was definitely noisier, squirks and groooans becoming almost constant and a lot louder… or closer, he wasn’t sure.

‘Oh!’ he managed as realisation dawned on him as to what was happening. The tight corner his head was in relaxed, sliding slickly over his face. Another squeeze down his body and his chest felt a tight sensation slip down it, his face now fully enclosed in tight gut walls as he was pushed firmly into Samantha’s small intestines. His progress into her gut was punctuated with a loud gurgling as some air and liquid squeezed out with him. It didn’t take long before he felt gut walls close over his feet, his body now bent around in a U shape as he was very slowly forced to follow the path of Samantha’s intestines.

Samantha panted heavily, her hand on her crotch was still for a moment as she felt the sensation of her over-full stomach emptying. After a moment, she saw what she was waiting for, a very slight bulge started to appear under her skin. She bit her lip hard and sucked in a shaking breath as she watched and felt the lump grow bigger as Sam was pushed into a part of her gut close to her skin. She placed her free hand on Sam and gently pressed down on him. She was rewarded with the sensation of his body wriggling under her touch. Her crotch hand started working again, hooking her fingers inside herself and gyrating her hips.

“Ffffffuuuuuuucck aaaah ha ah ha!” she screamed in climax, grinding her hand against her gut and Sam, as he slowly slipped away deeper into her body. “Haaaaah… aahh… haa…” she lay panting heavily on the bed for a moment. “You better –aah- not digest –ah- before I do that again!” she loudly.

Samantha’s gut groaned around Sam as it squeezed him along. ‘Wait what? Wasn’t the point of that injection so I wouldn’t digest?!’ he now found himself wondering if it really was a trick and the injection was a placebo. His hands and feet felt numb, the rest of his body felt hot, the sort of heat you feel when getting into a bath that’s too hot. Oddly, his head and face felt simply warm, the same warmth he felt when he had his head in Samantha’s anus. He found the slow ripples of gut muscles that kept him moving forward along with the constant noise of Samantha’s body working around him rather relaxing. He also felt exhausted, making him lose the will to be worried about his situation. ‘Seems like… I’m getting digested… after all.’ He thought sluggishly. ‘At least they gave me… a painkiller first.’

His slow thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a firm pressure on his chest, or least, he could only feel his chest now. It was accompanied by the return of Samantha’s sounds of pleasure. ‘Heh, may as well go out with a “bang”.’ He thought, mentally chuckling to himself as he forced what control he had of his numb limbs to do his best at wriggling. As he slipped back deeper away from her skin, he finally heard the screaming of another orgasm and went limp.

Samantha took a moment to catch her breath, then sat up and leant against the head of the bed. She had noticed how weak and slow his wriggling was. “Aww, I guess young and strong as you are, you get digested the same as anyone else.” She patted her belly “I guess your body is mine now, breaking down, being absorbed… you are becoming part of me, does that make you happy?”

Sam could no longer feel his body, he wasn’t even sure if he had a body. He had been waiting to slip away into unconsciousness and end, but it didn’t happen. He still felt the soft pressure of her gut move over his face and could hear the busy sounds of working gut. He heard Samantha talking. ‘Yes, it does sort of make me happy…’ he answered, mentally to himself. He imagined how the energy from his body was now coursing through her blood, fuelling her body. Something about the idea made him feel content. ‘But… why am I still here?’

Samantha lay still for a while, gently stroking her belly, a happy smile on her face as she thought about Sam’s young strong body sliding through her gut, becoming a part of her. She sighed contentedly and closed her eyes. She started to imagine what it would be like doing it without the protections given by KINKS, imaging him slipping through her and her body taking *all* him, finally and for good. She sucked at her lower lip and began to softly masturbate.

Hours past as Samantha relaxed, imagining various things. Now and then touched her self. Sam felt like he was asleep yet not. His thinking was slow and tired, yet he did not sleep, instead he felt zoned out, almost hypnotized by the repeating waves of muscle. He had no sense of time in the darkness.

“BING!” a chime rang out next to Samantha and she opened her eyes from whatever fantasy she was currently having. She leaned over and tapped the screen next to the bed. It had a single green button that gently pulsated. She tapped it and sat back down, a smile on her face.

Sam’s blissful state of idle thought was interrupted by a very odd sensation. It felt like his neck was itching. It was very annoying. The itching moved down into his chest, which surprised him, since he didn’t have chest. It slowly expanded out, his whole body eventually alive with a horrible constant itch. It reached a peak, a crescendo of insect bite like itchiness and… stopped, to be replaced by the familiar feeling of soft wet walls pulsing down his body, though it was far less tight than before. Another surprise he found was that he was feeling the need to breath. He started to struggle, able to move a surprising amount in the much looser gut he found himself in.

Samantha chuckled to herself. “There we go… guess it’s time.” She shifted herself forward and pushed herself up into a squatting position. Her anus started to push outward a little, then open, pulling smoothly back over the top of Sam’s head. She relaxed a moment and her anus slipped back over him. She took a deep breath and strained, her anus one again sliding over the top of his head, and continued until she heard a gasping of breath from underneath. She relaxed and her anus closed tightly around Sam’s neck as he sucked in a deep breath.

“Welcome back.” Samantha called down to him. “I would usually take my time over this, but … I may have overdone it during the night and I’m a little sore. Also, they’ll be kicking us out in about 20 minutes and I can’t very well leave with you still inside me!”

Sam was trying to listen to what she said, but his mind was too busy processing the fact he was out and not digested.

She continued “Hold on, let me just…” and Sam felt strong pressure push along his body, he heard Samantha grunt with effort. Her anus pushed outwards in the shape of Sam’s shoulder, then stretched back as they passed out of her. The rest of his body slid from her backside with relative ease, depositing him on the bed, covered in anal mucous, looking up at Samantha’s backside as it slowly closed from stretching around him. She shifted around to face him, grinning down.

“I… don’t get it, I thought you digested me!?” he said, confused.

“Oh I did… very much so, your melted away inside me and become part of me, and it was every bit as amazing as I hoped.” She replied.

“But… then why…Oh. The injection. It wasn’t to stop me being digested, it was to make sure enough of ‘me’ stuck around to … be rebuilt?”

Samantha shrugged. “Something like that. I really don’t know. What matters is that it works, hm?” she continued before he could answer. “So… did you enjoy your time with me?”

Sam thought for a moment. It was definitely a new experience, one he had … enjoyed. Yes, he had enjoyed all of it. He wanted this again, he wanted Samantha again, and he wanted to make her scream and buck and orgasm. “Yes, I did.” He said.

She smiled softly at him, almost lovingly. “I’m glad. I enjoyed every moment. I’m not exaggerating when I say you have been the best partner I’ve had here.”

Sam felt pride in that. “So… now?”

“Now? It’s time to go, the time on our room expires soon and you don’t want to know how much they charge for overtime!”

He had to ask… “Will… will I see you again?”

“Oh? You want to do this again?” she grinned happily. “Well, I’m here most Fridays so… see you next Friday?”

“Definitely.”

“Now, you run along and head to your exit. I’ll wait here a bit. What happens in KINKS stays in KINKS, so it’s best we don’t bump into each other on the way out…”

“Oh. Right. Of course.” Sam felt a little disappointed, he’d been wondering if he’d spot on her on the way out. She scooped him off the bed, kissed him softly on the face, and lowered him to the floor. Sam felt his heart flutter for a moment, turned and jogged to his door. He glanced back briefly, seeing Samantha lay back on the bed. The door slid open and he walked out, along the corridor that looked like it impossibly grew bigger as he went further. His cloths were where he left them and a door that he was sure wasn’t there before stood open, a small shower within. He stepped in and turned it on.

*************

On the drive home, Sam couldn’t help notice a strong smell of peanut-butter emanating from Ben.

“Seriously, what happened to you?” he asked.

Ben grinned. “It was… a unique night. I tell you though, I won’t be having peanut butter for a good long while! What about you?”

“It was… pretty amazing, actually. I may even go back…”

“Good for you, happy eighteenth and all that!” Ben turned the car into Sam’s house driveway. “Right, I’m knackered mate, go get some sleep and we’ll catch up later.”

Sam climbed out of the car. “Thanks, see you later.” He slammed the car door closed and headed into his house, yawning as his did so, and went straight to his room. He flopped bodily onto his bed. He smiled to himself as he thought about seeing Samantha again, dropping off into a light slumber.

*************

Sam’s mother had slept on the couch after laying down for a “brief” rest when she got home from her night out. She was now tapping away at her phone as the sun reached noon:



DEBBIE: Hey sis, how was your night?

SHARON: Eh, it was ok. Yours?

DEBBIE: Heh sort of embarrassed…

SHARON: Uh huh, how did it go?

DEBBIE: It went amzing! Lol but…

SHARON: But…?

DEBBIE: He was really young!

SHARON: lol how?

DEBBIE: Like… 18 or 19 something

SHARON: Eh, that’s fine. Bet you had a thing or two to teach him :D

Debbie stroked her belly and sucked her lip.

DEBBIE: I’ll be teaching him a thing or two next Friday too!

SHARON: Ooh!

DEBBIE: gtg sounds like Sam is up and about, ttyl