- Text Size +

Chapter Disclaimer: There is some giant male content in this chapter.




“What was I thinking...” Neil lamented as his companion Grace parked on a side road a couple of blocks away from where a house party was being held. The thought of making a last-minute excuse fluttered in his mind.

With almost telepathic ability Grace shut that idea down. “I know that look, you aren’t getting off the hook this time, besides you’re already here.” 

Neil sometimes wondered why she tried as hard as she did with him, a self-professed introvert he’d be the first to admit socializing was not his strongest suit. It sounded like something out of a sitcom that he ended up friends with someone so outgoing. He vividly recalled the day in English class when the professor grouped up the students to discuss an assigned reading where they first spoke, well she did most of the speaking. A very quiet individual, Neil had little to say beyond the mundane assignment, but Grace had all the loquaciousness to make up for it even if he didn’t have much feedback to offer.

“So, what do you do around campus?” She asked.

Many of guys would’ve found this as a prime opportunity to flirt without having to come up with a contrived reason for interaction. It says a lot that Neil earned a couple of jealous glares from his male classmates for being paired with Grace. She had the sort of girl next door vibe that guys especially loved and people generally gravitated towards her. Translation the type of girl Neil believed he never had a shot with.

“…Uh.”

“Clubs, fraternity, anything?”

There was an answer, he was just trying to brace himself for what was inevitable humiliation when he essentially proved to her that he was a loser. “…Nothing really.”

“You shut in. What’re your digits?” Grace giggled, brushing a lock of her strawberry blonde hair out of her face.

Neil was momentarily silent in confusion. He knew what it meant when someone asks for your digits, her response was so far from expected he took a minute to think if it had any other meanings.

“Your phone number.” She iterated further.

“Right.” Neil watched as she put typed in the numbers into her phone, anxiously waiting for a punchline that mocked him for thinking that she actually wanted his phone number.

“Great, now I’m going to bug you every day and drag you out of your dorm if I have to.” Grace laughed.

Ever the cynic Neil thought she was only being nice and had zero intent to follow through with her words. Thankfully he wasn’t a betting man or he would’ve lost money for believing that. Every English class she found time to talk to him before or after the lecture and tried to pair with him whenever there were group assignments. Finally, always texting him throughout the day, usually at some point trying to invite him out to some sort of function. She probably knew he was lying based on the fact he always had a convenient cold or huge paper write to avoid obliging. When it came to this party she didn’t take no for an answer and expressed that he used up all his get out of jail free cards. 

The sound of Grace tapping on the window from the outside brought him back to the present. “You planning to get out some time today?” Neil exited the car after his prolonged stalling, spotting a couple of other students who he vaguely recognized from a class or two, who he also assumed were attending.

“...Parties aren't really my thing.”

“Relax and go with the flow. Just try to have a good time, if you weren’t here you’d just coup yourself in your dorm all night on the internet.”

She wasn't wrong and he’s come this far already, why turn back now? Following Grace’s lead, Neil entered the house into what he nearly thought was an alternate dimension. The bass of the music that he faintly heard outside was 10x louder inside. Speaking of loud, to say everyone was lively was an understatement. It looked like everyone was just starting to show up, a point Grace made earlier when he asked why they were showing up 45 minutes after things were supposed to start. It sure was noisy, there wasn’t much he could decipher in detail from so many people speaking at once, occasionally different bursts of laughter erupted from certain clique. Jesus Christ, this place was infested with people. So far it looked like there was a good few dozen people though the volume made him mistake it for more. For the time being he tried to follow close to his friend and ask her what to do, but an untimely intervention put a stop to the impending inquiry.

“GRACE, HEY!” An enthusiastic girl greeted loud enough to be heard over everyone else and the music.

“ANN. WHAT’S UP GIRL?” Grace welcomed back and headed over to her friend. Neil had been attempting to follow along even with so many people he didn’t think he’d lose track of her as fast as he did.

He was flabbergasted to say the least, he didn’t expect her to hang by his side the whole time but less than 5 minutes being there she was already off with her own clique. Despite trying so hard to befriend him Neil almost forgot Grace had her own friends. Dare he admit he was even envious of how happy they all looked to see her, he didn’t want to impede her fun by trying to awkwardly insert himself with her friends and practically put her on babysitting duty just because he didn’t know anybody. Making friends never came easily to him and having moved from out of state for college he had to start from scratch, compared to her who has lived in the city most her life it seemed like she knew everyone. One glance he took at her social media one evening was enough to prove that they were cut from different cloths, her page featuring dozens of posts with her in all sorts of activities with groups of people and having a couple hundred followers. Now here he was awkwardly looking around in the middle of the room like an idiot.

Unsure of what to do now Neil didn’t want to hang around out in the and tried to slink his way past everyone. He had to say excuse me almost every other second as he tried to navigate through the room until he made it to the corner far from the thick of things. Sighing, Neil recalled what Grace said about if he wasn’t here he’d just be sitting around in his dorm, which frankly didn't sound bad noq. He’d be on his way back to campus right now if he drove himself here and that was probably the reason Grace insisted on driving now that he thought about it.

“Ugh.” Neil groaned clenching his fist, now he really did feel like a loser hiding away from everyone and trying not to be noticed. He tried to mentally hype himself up to do something…anything so he didn’t feel like a hapless coward. But let’s be real, what did he honestly think would happen if he tried to join the fray besides making an utter dumbass out of himself. A brief survey across the room and as far as he could see, most people were cliqued up having their own conversations, couples were making out, and there was no room for him to try and integrate anywhere.

Neil hung close to the wall and drifted around the periphery, keeping his eye out for any opening where he had a shot at getting involved until a scene in the kitchen caught his attention. He poked his head inside where a bunch of meatheads were pouring beer from four different bottles down one's throat while his peers kept chanting “DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK.”

It'd be easy to write them off as a bunch of idiots, however they were a bunch of idiots having a good time at least. Neil glanced over to the table and a nearby cooler that stored plenty of alcohol and the idea crossed his mind if that maybe his ticket to enjoying himself more. Memories briefly flashed of the educational videos that were shown during freshman seminar about the dangers of drinking at social gatherings like this, citing events of people who died of alcohol poisoning, drove while intoxicated, and sexual assaults where alcohol played a factor. At 19 years old he couldn’t legally drink; however, he was certain that applied to most people here and that wasn’t stopping them. He never had a sip of alcohol before and besides knowing the dangers of overconsumption he understood that it lowered inhibitions. He didn’t plan on getting drunk, just one bottle wouldn’t hurt. Twisting the cap, Neil took a large swing of the beer before his face scrunched into an ugly grimace. He hacked several times and spat out the remainder he didn’t swallow. He learned a new lesson of alcohol, why it was called an acquired taste by many. The only thing that would’ve made that worse was if someone saw him during that showcase and he scurried from the kitchen before anyone caught sight of him pouring out the rest of the beer and washing down the after taste with water.

“Back to square one...” He said to himself, as he leaned back against wall in his lonely corner again to regroup, but something was off and Neil felt possessed to look over to his side and he flinched when he saw a girl standing a few inches away from him. He wondered why he didn't notice someone so distinct looking right away and took a mental picture of her peculiar appearance. Her attire consisted of a midriff top, draped cardigan, distressed jeans, and high-top converses. Most striking was her jet-black hair that was styled into a side swept mohawk and sported a few blonde streaks and her gray eyes gave her an instant layer of mysteriousness, even in the dim lit house her eyes carried an almost unnatural luminous quality that he doubted could be pulled off by contact lenses. 

“Not a drinker I take it?” She spoke out. Contrary to her appearance, her voice carried an unexpected low softness; yet still had a strange force behind it that enabled him to hear her clearly above all the noise.

“Um, yeah... that didn't happen.”

“What happened to your friend who was with you?” She bluntly asked, casually look away towards the other party participants in the distance.

“She's with her friends.” 

“That's pretty fucked up.” She responded. 

“What?”

“Just up and leaving you hanging by yourself when you don't know anybody here.”

“...How would you know?” Neil questioned, those were more than astute observations.

“I like to come and watch these functions to see if anything interesting happens. Usually boring stuff, a whole lot of drinking, a whole lot of fucking, and a whole lot of bad dancing. You though? Not often I see someone who looks as out of place as you.”

Neil would've loved to counter that statement if it wasn't 100% accurate. “You're a riot.”

“I'm not wrong, am I? You're the shadow in the corner that nobody notices.” She continued, a grin forming on her face as she provided further statements that were right on the dot.

“Done yet?” Neil rolled his eyes.

“Here.” The sharp-tongued girl clasped her hand on top of Neil's, dropping something into his hand.

Looking, he brought up the small cylindrical container up to his eyes. It looked like any other container that prescription pills would be stored inside of save for the fact the container lacked any kind of medical label. 

“W-what is this?”

“Take one.”

No, never. Alcohol was one thing, but drugs? That was another can of worms and a recipe for disaster he was sure of it. “No.”

“Why are you so scared? Everyone else is out there having a good time except you. Everyone is having fun except you. How long are you going to be satisfied being in the background?”

“I don’t need these…” He said. This mysterious girl wasn’t convinced at all as she watched him stare at the bottle still.
“You’re not a shadow in the corner…you’re just small.” The mysterious girl rephrased.

“What?”

“You’re just a small, scared, little boy who’s too afraid to do anything. Afraid the second you try to do anything with other people that you’re going to be stepped all over.”

As strange as the metaphor was it stung nonetheless, his better judgment told him he shouldn't pay her any attention, but with each word the contents in the bottle seemed more appealing. He came out all this way and after an hour here he managed to what? Nearly gag on his first sip of alcohol? Maybe one pill? How much harm could one do?

“Come on little boy, I'll help you.”

Being so focused on the container Neil didn't detect when the mystery girl took a hold of his hand and guided onto the lid of the container. He was practically in a trance, mesmerized while she forced his hand to open the container. 

“Open your mouth.” She instructed. 

Without another thought, he opened his jaw as the girl tilted the container, shaking it until a pill fell into his mouth.

“Swallow.” 

With an audible gulp the pill was down.

“Now was that so hard?” She smiled.

“W-who are you?” He asked in stupor.

The girl not paying him mind anymore walked off to the distance, only offering him a single word as she waltzed away. “Angel.”

“A-Angel, wait.” He went to follow her, after a few steps his whole equilibrium was shifting. Nothing felt correct and his world was going topsy turvy as if something was shaking the whole house. This was infinitely worse than the alcohol he had consumed. Neil clumsily stumbled about as his sense of orientation was lost. Each time he attempted to move, he bumped into another object. The intense vertigo proved too overpowering and the next sensation he felt was his body hitting what he presumed to be the ground.

After several moments Neil managed to crawl his way back to his feet and his senses slowly came around to working in cohesion. However, now that the vertigo had subsided, confusion was produced in its wake as he got his bearings. Right as he tried to become antiquated with his surroundings slight tremors ran through his body and thuds that sounded like seismic activity rung in his ears.

Turning behind all the color nearly drained from his face at the sight of a girl who had her gaze fixated on her phone that walked towards him. In it of itself that wasn't anything alarming, what was alarming was the fact that she was absolutely GIGANTIC. Neil looked up wide-eyed and mouth agape at the skirt clad girl as her sandaled feet plodded closer and the tremors rung louder in his ears. She'd make most of the largest animals on the planet look like stuffed toys! How the hell could anyone be that impossibly big, he wasn’t even as tall as her ankle! For all the questions he had one pivotal warning went off in his brain, that he needed to get the hell out of the way. Acting on instinct he went into a full sprint out of the line of destruction that the massive woman was walking. Despite having a sufficient head start he still barely managed to get out of the way in time before she reached where he was initially standing.

“What the hell?” Neil panted over and over, trying to get himself together on what the fuck that was. He delivered a swift slap to his own face to eliminate the possibility of him dreaming and the sharp pain on his cheek told him that it was indeed real. Though he was far from composed, he was settling down enough to manage some basic rationalizations. Looking out from underneath the table he managed to run underneath the décor all looked the same barring the perspective. Everything he saw was from the ground up, he then looked down to the carpet that visually looked much closer than usual. The dots were connecting and the most alarming piece of evidence from a few moments ago that he was too worked up to think logically about, that seemingly giant woman. Seemingly, because now that he realized she wasn’t truly gigantic, in fact it was the opposite.

“I shrunk... I shrunk… I shrunk…” Neil kept repeating those words to convince himself of the fact it was true. Right as he was starting to calm down his mind was in a frenzy yet again. Shrinking how the fuck was that even possible!? Who the hell just shrinks out of nowhere No one, it’s impossible, impossible, impossib- Neil ceased in an instant at the obvious most integral piece of the puzzle that he was neglecting.

“The pills.” He silently mouthed out. He was somewhat reluctant to blame it on what happened to him, besides who has ever heard of a drug that has a shrinking side-effect!? Be that as it may, it was the only link he could draw with the strangeness that was happening, after all that girl… Angel he thinks her name was; she could’ve given him anything for all he knew. 

“Maybe it’ll wear off.” Neil thought, it was a glimmer of hope that the pill would run its course and his body would return to normal on its own. It sounded reasonable in theory and that was the best-case scenario that presumed he’d return to normal in a convenient amount of time, but what if he didn’t? That’s where things veered off into the worst-case scenario where he was stuck like this indefinitely.

Those were odds Neil didn’t want to try, waiting around would do him no good if he there was a chance he was stuck in this state; he needed help and he needed it urgently. His stumbling with that colossal girl was indication enough that hanging out in the open would get him crushed in no time flat. As ironic as it was, he had no choice, but to hang close to the edges of the wall to avoid people and navigate back into the main room then someway or somehow, he’d find Grace or at the very least someone who could take him to her.

Though considerably safer it wasn't without challenge. He was away from the action for now, the occasional dancer or passerby still drifted a little too close for comfort and Neil had to avoid mega-sized shoes to avoid getting squashed. Conversely, the low lighting combined with his small stature, he’d have to get dangerously close if he wanted to get anyone’s attention; it was truly a lose-lose situation. 

If that wasn’t bad enough, covering ground was excruciating at this size. He had to have been walking for nearly 15 minutes and he was slightly half-way near his destination. Complaining wasn’t going to help, but Neil was still frustrated at the uphill battle he had ahead of him. Before he started to move further a dancing couple caught his attention…well if he could call them both twirling around in each other’s embrace while they screamed dancing. Neil thought he was in the clear, but the couple’s lack of coordination was on full display like an out of control roller coaster and their unbalanced steps led them closer and closer to him. Neil repeatedly had to keep zig-zagging left or right to try and predict where their fall would take them. By the skin of his teeth he managed to dart out the way as they finally crashed onto the carpet. Neil almost wondered if the guy on the bottom was alright considering the female landed on top of him.

“Hahahahahaha.” They laughed erratically, it was disconcerting. Beggars can’t be choosers though, now that they were on the ground it presented a much safer moment to try for their attention. Making his way near their faces Neil began frantically waving his arms at the giant couple.

“Hey, hey, can you guys help me!?”

The female got up to her knees, the male who was lying on his back only turned his head. One look at their faces was all Neil needed to know that they weren’t all there. He had never been around any drunk or high people before, but he didn’t need to look any further to know that they were the walking definition of wasted. 

“…Oh…my…gosh…” She droned on, bringing her face within centimeters of Neil’s body and squinting her eyes to focus her vision at the tiny human in her sight. “You’re so frickin’ itty bitty.”
From this close the stench of alcohol in her breath was overwhelming and quickly triggered his gag reflex, it was a good thing he hadn’t eaten anything. What’s more, at this proximity his nostrils and eyes burnt up from a lingering scent of marijuana that wafted off her body, at normal size it still would’ve been a strong scent, right now it was almost like being in a room full of smoke.

“Maybe he wants to join us…” The guy suggested, Neil did not like where this was going.

“Really now? What’d you say itty dude, you want some BIG fun?” She breathed.

On second thought beggars can be choosers. These two were a liability at best, readying himself Neil prepared to make a break for it. The woman though had enough wits left and the advantage of stature to grab him before he made any distance. Her grip was shoddy, but she still had more than enough strength to restrain him.

“Hey, hey, hey, what's the rush itty dude? You’re just in time.” She snickered, with nothing but superior strength applied on his now frail clothes the blazed-up giantess tore off his wardrobe with her two fingers with same ease as breathing. With her free hand, she took a moment to manipulate who Neil assumed to be her boyfriend’s pants. It took more effort than normal given her status, but she eventually mustered the dexterity to undo his belt and lower the zipper. Already semi-erect, she easily found his penis and fished it out of his boxers into freedom.

“Hehe... looks like you're already in the mood.” She laughed, giving it a quick kiss that caused it to spring into further attention. She steadily fluctuated her hand up and down his cock and turned her attention back to the man in her hand.

“Now... to get you in the mood too.” She smiled, as she draped her tongue out of her mouth.

“Look, please! Listen to me for a moment I need help-” His pleas went unheard right until the last second when the girl dragged her tongue up the length of his body. A repulsed Neil tried to muster some form of struggle to prevent his body from being coated in saliva to no avail.

“Mmmm.” She moaned before dragging her tongue over him again. The first time was quick, this one was much like she was savoring a piece of food. “You taste good.” She said and proceeded to sequentially run her tongue up and down the length his body. She alternated her speeds, but was always mindful to slow down when she was down by his groin, usually lingering there for a couple of seconds before flicking his penis up. Neil could only dangle complacently her grasp, disgusted as his body was lathered up by her moist tongue. Grotesque as her methods were for him, they produced results and he was equally as erect as her partner in no time.

“That’s better.” She said, with a firm grip on her partners dick she held it steady while she placed the unwilling Neil onto the tip.

The man on his back propped his head up. “I'm way bigger than he is.”

They both cackled at this, the slight motions of his body put Neil on shaky legs and he instinctively grabbed around the guy's cock to prevent from falling.

“This'll be easy I can get both you and itty dude.” She boasted, licking her lips.

Right as Neil started to regain his stability he was encompassed by darkness in her pink cavernous mouth. Being licked wasn’t even close to this bad. At least then he wasn’t fearful for his life. He clung onto the man’s engorged penis with all he had as the girls snake-like tongue circled and wiggled all around. Each time her head bobbed up and down and the man’s dick became wetter, it was all the harder for Neil to hang on and he constantly had to reestablish his grip or risk ending up getting sucked completely into her mouth. From within her mouth he could hear the roaring sounds of her slurping as saliva whisked around his body and occasionally the distorted moans coming from her boyfriend. Neil didn’t know how long she was at it, but it felt like eternity to him, by some sort of miracle when she sensed her boyfriend was nearing climax the gigantic woman finally gave a last prolonged suck to his cock before releasing it and by extension Neil from her mouth. At the minute he felt as wasted as they did, in a completely different sense.

“You wore him out already?” The man complained, not wanting to directly admit to liking the sensation of having the small guy on his dick, which in turn made him feel much bigger down there.

“I'm a looot of woman to handle for him. Let’s go finish somewhere else.” She braggadociosly slurred, and led her boyfriend along with his erect penis in her hand. “Cya, itty dude.” She winked down at Neil, and the two stepped over his minuscule body.

Neil looked over as the giant couple walked away and sighed in relief, he was worse for wear, exhausted, experienced the worst threesome of his life, and most importantly no closer to getting help. If there was any consolation, there's not much room for things to get worse after that. He had no time to spare and he pulled himself up to his feet to start walking again and as if punishing him for tempting fate another monkey wrench was thrown into his plans. Another set of rumbling footsteps rung near his vicinity belonging to a young woman, without anything taking up her attention it was sheer bad luck that she happened to catch a glimpse at the peculiar figure out her peripheral vision and turned her attention downward.

“What the-…Oh my god! Everyone come here look!”

Neil tumbled onto his rear, startled by the shout of the young woman who noticed him. Unlike the screw-faced couple that were too trashed to make any sense of a tiny man, she was in clear enough mind to alert everyone as she looked down at him with bemusement. With nowhere close to escape or hide he was stuck in place and in a matter of seconds more people joined the room, all of whom were looking to get a clearer view of the spectacle on the ground and circling around until he was surrounded.

Never the specialist with dealing with people, crowds were nerve-wrecking. But dealing with a whole crowd where everyone towered over him like a wave of monsters was nothing short of hysteria inducing. Neil's head was on a swivel as he saw the various faces of boys and girls chattering to themselves and laughing. Some people even taking out the phones and he was barraged by the flashes of camera, he wouldn’t doubt some were taking full length videos.

“Holy shit.”

“Yo, you are getting pictures of this?”

“Someone partied too hard.” 

Every comment blended together into a mess of gibberish that he couldn’t understand. The talking, the laughter, the staring, it was all too much and trying to process everything that was going on among this pit of monsters around him made him light headed, he needed to escape NOW. Acting on sheer adrenaline Neil ran, to where didn't matter so long as he got away. He looked for the first open path he could find to start running. His motions were reminiscent to when he first took the pill earlier, clumsy. The maddening vertigo returned even worse than before and his run quickly morphed into uncoordinated stumbles. Appearing out of nowhere Neil walked right into a shoe that cut off his path and made him fall onto his rear.

Neil craned his head up the familiar high-top converses and distressed jeans, all the way to the top where her distinguishing mohawk and lambent gray eyes that left no questions to who was in front of him.

“A-Angel!” He squeaked. He nearly lost his voice seeing the same girl who once stood a good 4-5 inches shorter than him not too long ago, now looming massively over him like an all-powerful goddess.

“Hey there little boy, how's it going down there?” She grinned, offering him a mocking wave with her hand. Unlike the rest of the collective noise around him he understood her voice in full clarity.

“The pills! The pills! They shrunk me!” He cried.

“Hmm, did they? You mean you weren’t always this small, little boy?” She teased.

Neil’s senses were betraying him yet again, he understood her voice clearly a second ago. As he heard her response it sounded as if someone put their hands over his ears. His vision was out of focus as well alternated between seeing anywhere from one to three of Angel. There wasn’t any time to dwell on that, she was the only one who may be able to help him. “Please, I need help!” He begged.

“Sure thing.” Angel answered and responded by lifting her shoe. To no surprise Neil looked dumbfounded as the menacing bottom of her shoe hovered over his body and a shadow appeared below him.

“W-what are you doing!?” 

“I'm helping you. There's no way the little boy is going to make it around all these big people like this. Think of it as being euthanized.” Neil could hardly believe how casually she discussed murdering him.

“Don't worry, you won't feel a thing.” She smirked as she lowered her sole. 

His hearing was next to completely gone and he couldn’t interpret her last words beyond garbled sounds. Neil’s vision was leaving him next with the last thing he could see before it became a complete blur was her giant sole descending down on him. “No, no, no!”

Chapter End Notes:

Comments and reviews appreciated.