- Text Size +

Freshman Fifteen is a collection of fifteen vignettes (upon completion) about size-related encounters for a small group of students during their freshman year.  The intention is to keep them brief, five pages at the most, and exciting.  There will be continuity between each one, but a reader should be able to only read the introduction chapter and skip to the story they want to read without having to be familiar with everything before it.

 

Main characters will typically come from my other stories while people encountered will usually not.  In almost all cases, people incidentally encountered will die in one way or another, and the deaths will be quick.  If you are familiar with my work this will not be a surprise to you, but if you aren’t – go read it! 

 

I am open to constructive feedback and encourage all readers to use that review button on the story’s page.  Keep in mind that, for example, “I wanted a butt crush” and “she’s too mean” is not constructive feedback, and if you want a specific type of ending I will probably get to it. 

 

If you have a particular itch that isn’t getting scratched, mention it in the reviews or send a message to my off-site e-mail, I won’t bite your head off.  There’s a very real possibility though that I already plan to address that particular aspect, and if I absolutely will not do it I’ll say so in the most diplomatic way possible.  It never hurts to ask, and if I use your idea I’ll mention you in the introductory notes.

 

This introduction will be updated as chapters are added and core characters are introduced.

 

Common tags for each story are Giantess and Instant Size Change.  Tags in addition to these for each story are listed after the title. 

 

Table of Contents

  1. Upskirt – Crush, Footwear, Violent
  2.  Drinking Contest - Mouth Play, Vore
  3.  Gym, Part I - Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Muscle
  4.  Bothersome - Footwear, Humiliation, Violent, tiny gets yeeted into a wall
  5.  Target of Opportunity - Breasts Crush, Footwear, Humiliation, Muscle, Violent
  6.  Gym, Part II - Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation
  7.  Proud Boy - Hard Vore, Humiliation, Legwear, Violent
  8.  Halloween - Crush, Footwear, Humiliation, Violent
  9.  Bonding Experience - Crush, Footwear, Unaware
  10.    
  11.    
  12.    
  13.    
  14.    
  15.    

 

Characters

Fulda Stein

Personality – Dominant, judgmental, and more than a little cruel, Fulda is outwardly a bully.  She grew up rich and with very little supervision, so is accustomed to always getting what she wants one way or another.  The suffering of others makes her giddy, especially if she caused it.  Obsessed with her own height, she frequently mentions how small other people look to her, and dreams of one last growth spurt to put her over seven feet.  Her close circle of friends is like her family, and they would describe her as honest and brave, a natural leader who stands tall in the face of adversity.  The last serious relationship she had ended poorly, and she dreams of recapturing the magic of her high school fling.  Hobbies include going to the gym, sports, drinking, and reading, and areas of interest are mathematics and engineering.

 

Appearance – A mountain of a woman at 6’8” and extremely jacked, Fulda keeps her long auburn hair braided and usually fastened with a light blue ribbon.  Her icy blue eyes practically sparkle beneath well-groomed eyebrows, and a rounded nose perfectly ties her face together.  Sparse freckles lightly fleck her golden brown cheeks, and her thin lips usually shine with a pink gloss.  In addition to her beautiful face she has a body to die for, with ample breasts, legs that go for days, and a heart-shaped butt.  Time in the gym has obviously paid off, giving her a six pack and slabs of muscle spread evenly enough on her huge frame to give the appearance of leanness.  Typically she wears clothes to show off her body since she is rightly proud of it and low-top Converse, though she loves the boost she gets from a pair of 6” high heels.  Her shoe size is 16.

 

Helen Komnena

Personality – Helen is a no-nonsense type, very stern and commanding, with little tolerance for things not getting done right when she says it.  She is used to being the boss or other positions of power, and does not take it well when someone tries to turn it around on her.  In her eyes, the only good authority is hers, and anyone trying to usurp that is going to have hell to pay.  Not listening to her earns you whatever you have coming, and she is more than willing to laugh at someone when it happens.  Her few friends and many acquaintances (minions, as she calls the latter) think of her as a strong guide, making sure they are taken care of and stay on task, because no one knows better than her.  She is not currently looking for anything serious, enjoying the many opportunities college life has to offer, and resents the idea of being tied down.  Hobbies include drinking, bug collecting, photography, and resistance running, and areas of interest are biology and medicine.

 

Appearance – Helen is no shy daisy.  At 6’6” with a solid frame she can endure a lot, and dish it out even better.  Her platinum blond hair often falls free so her curls can bounce with her steps, and her baby blue eyes captivate most anyone who looks at them.  She has a sharp nose and pouty lips, and a small mole on her right temple stands out against her pale skin and rounded cheeks.  While her face shines, some would say her body is the main attraction, with a large chest even for someone her size and legs that can crush melons.  Her workouts contribute to her lean muscle and flat tummy, and she can do an immense amount of work without breaking a sweat.  Normally her clothes are selected for comfort, but she appreciates the stability from her white high-top Converse, a little tight on her at size 14.