- Text Size +
[This story takes place in my created world, the Nanoverse, where normal people, Giants, live alongside Nanos (tiny 2mm tall people)]



Cameron woke up from his sleep as if he’d just woken up from a nightmare, his heart raced and sweat covered his shirtless body. He sat up and swept his longish hair out of his eyes. He looked down at himself, then at his surroundings.

‘Where am I?’ Cameron thought, ‘how’d I get here? And why am I just wearing pants…?’

Nothing made sense right now, the last thing Cameron could remember was walking home from the local Nano store with a bag full of groceries when something big fell on him, that’s when everything went black. But where was he now? It was too dark to see anything around him at all, just his own body and the floor under him, and barely at all at that. It looked like all his clothes had been taken off, his jacket, shirt, shoes, all except his pants for some reason. The floor under him was cold, hard beige tile, one tile big enough to fill a whole Nano street and then some. The rest of the room was a mystery to Cameron, nothing but dark shadows all around.

That is, until the lamp was switched on.

Click-click

Light flooded the room and Cameron was blinded for a moment as his eyes adjusted, throwing his hands up to shield his eyes. As he slowly uncovered them, he could faintly make out shapes and more of the floor. The tile lead smoothly all the way to towering white walls that seemed to rise as high the sky, with a plain white ceiling to match. There was a small wooden table to his right against the wall, perfect for a student doing homework, he thought. As Cameron turned around……………...

His heart nearly stopped.

Before him was a gigantic wall of flesh nearly seven times his height, with horizontal crevices as high as his feet to his shins. It wasn’t just a single wall though, there were four more of them, one on the right being much larger than the others, which got progressively smaller to the left, but the smallest was still enormous compared to the tiny Cameron. He fell onto his ass in surprise, no nano ever wanted to see this. It was the right foot of a Giant. His eyes drifted upward slowly, hoping to see the face of someone looking down at him in concern, someone who wanted to help him. All he saw was the smirking face of a brown haired girl in glasses, she looked like she was trying as hard as she could not to laugh. Her hair went just around her shoulders and looked like an uncombed mess, the glasses completed a look that just screamed weird bookworm. On her legs she wore a pair of dark flannel pajama pants that looked nice and loose, and above that was a tank-top that fit snugly on her body. Her arms and stomach looked a tad on the thin side but not completely like she was trying to be thin, and by the look of her face she was somewhere between 17 or 19. She was sitting on a chair that looked suspiciously more like a black throne, one side had a chain that looked like it turned on the lights on both sides of the throne that looked almost like torches. The cushioning was red of course, it looked like the throne used by some demon king, or at least an old movie prop bought at a pawn shop.

After a solid minute of staring at each other the Giant girl finally broke the silence with a laugh, or more accurately, an awkward cackling sound.

“GAHA! LOOK AT YOU!” she yelled loudly, “Oh god I LOVE that look, that pathetic little look right there, THAT LOOK! HAHAHA! Cracks me up every time!!!” she began talking in a mocking baby voice to the tiny man, “Aww, you look so scared little buggy~, you lost? Need me to find your owner? Or did I step on your itty bitty house~?”

Cameron scooted back a couple feet (to him) as fast as he could, confused and terrified at the same time. What the hell was this lady on about??? Where the hell even was he?

“You’re probably wondering, who the hell is this lady? Where the hell even am I? You are aren’t you? God you bugs are so predictable.” She gave a short chuckle and, for some reason, winked seemingly to no one.

“Anyway, you pathetic runt, right now you’re in my little playroom, don’t you just love the decorations?”

Cameron looked around the room, expecting to see something but still only seeing white walls and the desk. Was this girl insane or just messing with him…?


“Moving on,” she began again, “you probably know who I am, I’m kind of a BIG deal in some circles. HAH! Puns.”

What the hell was this big dork saying? Cameron never met anyone like this before in his whole life… But something was vaguely familiar about her..


“I… I don’t know who the hell you are! W-why did you take me?!” Cameron yelled as loud as he could.

“Hmph, that almost hurts to hear. Guess your memory is just as pathetic as the rest of you. I’ll give you a big hint, the whole hint in fact, I doubt you could work with anything less anyway. I’m….” she paused as if for dramatic effect before straightening her back completely in the throne she sat on and striking an anime pose with a peace sign near her face “GODDESS LUCY!!!”

Cameron’s heart nearly stopped a second time, he grew pale and almost stopped breathing completely. Goddess Lucy…….. She was an author he’d been following online for the past few weeks. Cameron had something of a Giant fetish, as a lot of Nanos do, but his was more geared towards the cruel side of the spectrum, more BDSM and death oriented. Now it’s not that he actually wanted to get seriously hurt or crushed or eaten, he just found the idea of it to be incredibly sexy for him. He’d heard stories of those things happening to other Nanos, some he’d even previously gone to school with, how some were stepped on at the beach by women in bathing suits or accidently eaten if they got too close to Giants during lunch; but after each story he couldn’t help but whisper “lucky bastards” under his breath. Cameron was one of Lucy’s bigger fans, liking and commenting on most of her stories and photo collages she posted, or at least he hoped they were just edited collages… Her stories were incredibly life-like too, making him wonder if these were just stories or things that had actually happened to Nanos like him… The idea was terrifying, but exciting all at the same time.

Now here she was, sitting right in front of him, calling him pathetic and demeaning him in nearly every other sentence. Half of him wanted to get on his knees and start kissing her giant toe, while the other half wanted to run screaming knowing what her mind was capable of. For the time being he just sat and stared, almost hypnotized by this gigantic presence.

“Aww, can’t say anything? Too bad, I know how much a fan you are of me. After all, that’s how I found you!”

Cameron clutched his bare chest, feeling like he was having a heart attack. ‘Found’ him??? Sh-she was looking for me??? He thought in terror.

“Aww, you’re face right now is so cute! And utterly pathetic for an insect. What? You scared of me now, worm?” Lucy sat back in her chair, a smug plastered on her face, “anyway. Yes, I found you. I had my nerdy computer friend look into your account or however he did it, I’m not very technical so I didn’t care really. He found out you actually lived pretty close to me so finding you was just a matter of looking down and paying attention. I was so happy to find you so close that I invited my nerdy friend over for lunch earlier today.” Her smile changed slightly and she licked her lips, a sadistic grin growing on her face. “He was delicious. For a pathetic little shut-in that is, almost like a pizza crumb. Oh but the way he squirmed…” Lucy moved as if a shiver had run down her spine just remembering the event, “let’s just say you could really tell he wanted out.”

Cameron must have been bone white, he felt cold enough that the tile underneath him felt hot. This was BAD, this was beyond bad. Stuck in a closed room with this psychotic sadist. What the hell was he going to do?

“Now,” Lucy said, snapping herself out of her pleasure daydream, “how should I play with you~?”