- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Trying to get all the intros out of the way so the next few chapters can be all fetish!

"Babe! I'm back!" Lexi yelled abruptly as she entered the apartment. She had just returned from practice at her company's softball league. Softball had always been something Lexi had exceeded at, and being 6'1, the towering brunette had no problems looking the part of the leader of the team. Even with her towering form and tomboyish personality, her body was insanely toned and firm from years of playing in high school and college.

"Erica?" Lexi asked again to get no response. She went into their bedroom to investigate and found Erica lost in a trance looking at a computer. Lexi leaned over her shoulder and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Erica snapped out the phase she was in and instantly minimized what she was looking at.

"Oh, hey L-Lexi, when did you get back?" Erica nervously looked at her companion. Erica could easily pass as the polar opposite of Lexi. Rather than a tall tomboy, Erica was a boujee, pretty girl who stood at an unintimidating 5'2, sporting blonde hair and wearing dresses while Lexi wore jeans, sweatpants, and the like.

"What were you just doing on the computer?" Lexi asked, worry somewhat prevalent in her voice.

"Just....researching something."

"You weren't looking at a Puny again, where you?" Lexi asked with a sly smile forming.

Punies had become a luxury for only the most rich and capable as of a few years ago. Criminals would be shrunk (along with some of the obvious volunteers) to be bought and sold for a high price as slaves to those who could pay. Since they where so rare, Punies could usually choose their desired "master's" age range, gender, etc. There was a high demand and little supply. The company and even the slaves had all the power.

"I just want one so bad.." the timid blonde said, sounding defeated. "I had another dream about them last night where I came home and my own Puny was cleaning my shoes while I was gone. It gets me just so excited thinking about them.."

Lexi let out a sigh. She knew Erica had wanted a Puny forever, but as it stood right now, neither of them had the paycheck to dish out around a thousand dollars for a tiny slave. Only one company had perfected the coveted Size Ray so far, so they were the only ones who could form a business using these new luxuries.

"Babe...you know I'd love to have a little slave to mess with too. We just cant afford it right now. I promise once I get that promotion I'll buy you as many Punies as you want."

The two shared a kiss as Erica imagined her biggest Puny dreams (Pun intended.) Her biggest fantasy was getting a whole bunch of Punies and using them as her own personal chair. She imagined grinding her ass all over hundreds of tiny people and having them at her power. 

Lexi was by far the more dominant one in the relationship casually, but while both had their kinks and their domineering drive in them, Erica was by far the more sexually deviant of the two. Lexi sometimes wondered if she might take a Puny a little too far.

The two shared another kiss, as they began to make their low cost dinner, putting the pipe dream of a Puny away for a while.

 

~

 

"Come on Jerry. Don't do this. We're almost there." Roy pleaded with his assistant and friend in their workspace. "We're almost finished with the serum."

"You didn't tell me I'D have to be the first human test subject for this shit, man. You're out of your mind. Count me out."

Roy had just told Jerry that they needed a human test subject they could trust, and it was obvious Roy was implying he be the tester. Jerry didn't take the news well and was gathering his belongings to head out.

"Jerry.. we need to finish this. Can you imagine how much money we'll make when this is done? Not only that, Lexi and Erica told me if I could ever make something like this they'd think about a three way..." Roy started losing his train of thought as he fantasized about his sexy friends he had known for ages. He kicked himself constantly for not getting together with either of them before they both came out in college.

"Yeah, I know what the real reason is behind you designing this. You're on your own man. Get you're fuckin' head out of the clouds, this shit won't ever work. If this is something we could perfect, don't you think other people would have?" He said angrily as began to head out the door.

"We're so close man. Just keep working with me. I know I can finish it soon."

Jerry ignored his plea and left.

"Fine. Who needs him. I can finish this myself."

Roy stayed at work for the next few days, constantly trying to finish his project. As he grew more and more tired, his fantasies of when he finished grew more and more vivid. The fame, the glory, the Erica, the Lexi, it was intoxicating to think about how happy he, the great Roy, would make them.

And at last, he had finished. With one final adjustment to the formula, he finished the first ever home version of the Size Ray. Without skipping a beat, he sprinted to his two friends' apartment, ready to accept his sure to come reward. He hadn't gotten to test it out on an actual human yet (thanks, Jerry) but that didn't matter. He figured when he arrived they could just pick someone to test it on. His head was a little clouded from how drunk he had gotten on his fantasies of his future.

Out of breath and without rest, Roy finally arrived at their apartment, ready to show off this discovery. He reached out to knock, but noticed something a bit strange with his device. There was a clear vial in the top of Size Ray to show how much of his serum was left for use. He had only shrunk four things to test it at his home, so there was no reason as to why he was looking at an empty vial. 

He paused. He smelled something. Almost a gaseuous, chemical-plant like smell. He looked at his shirt, and at the angle he had been holding it in his hand. 

Roy had forgotten to screw the vial all the way on.

Fully taking in the reality of his situation, he banged on the door as to not be unknowingly shrunk with no hope of being found. As he started to scream at his friend's door, he began to feel faint. He could feel the serum working fast, usually it was a gradual slow taking about a full two minutes to complete, Having almost the entire bottle spilled on him, he shrank almost instantly.

Roy began hyperventilating. "This can't be happening. My fame.. Lexi.. Erica.. they'll never find me at this size. There's no way they'd look for a 2 inch tall whenever they get home. 

Boom.

"Maybe I'm ok. Lexi will find the Size Ray, and realize that I, the great Roy, have finished the Size Ray for them, and realize that I must have proved it worked by shrinking myself first. Just gotta stay posi-"

Boom.

Wait, what was that? An earthquake? Was there construction on the building? Roy didn't see any when he ran he-"

BOOM. BOOM.

Behind the door? They were home! This is all going to work out! "They're home! What a relief. Gotta make sure they can see me.. I must be really hard to se-"

"Ergh." Roy grunted aloud. What was that smell? It was disgusting! Where did it come from? He held his nose as he noticed it was getting stronger. Something was....familiar about this bad smell though. It wasn't the serum, but it was something he knew from a long time ago. He couldn't place what it was.

Roy heard the door opening from the other side. As the gargantuan wooden screen finally opened, light flooded his vision as he realized the source of the smell was right in front of him.

Lexi's socks.

"Oh God Lexi, change your socks for fuck's sake. Did you just get back from the gym?"

 

~

 

Lexi looked around confused as could be. Someone banged on the door like their lives depended on it, but no one was there. She stepped out on the deck. Did they get pranked?

"Who was it Lexi?" Erica asked from the couch.

"I think it was a joke. Lemme look around." Lexi took a few steps outside to look for any bratty kids.

"eeeeeee-"

"What the hell was that? It sounded like a squeak. Was it far away?" Lexi thought to herself as she continued to look around. As she inspected the deck, she saw what looked like a silver water gun a few feet from the door.

 

~

 

"LEXI!!" Roy screamed as loud as his now shrunken lungs could yell, while waving his arms around like a madman. Lexi looked around when he said this, and Roy began to feel hopeful.

"I THINK IT WAS A JOKE. LET ME LOOK AROUND" the giant woman roared far above him.

Poor Roy couldn't use many of his senses at his current state. The light from the apartment was keeping him from seeing what was going on, the stench from the sweat stained softball socks on Lexi's size 12 feet destroying his nostrils, the female titan's response to her partner blowing his eardrums out of proportion. He stopped and fell into a fetal position to try and soothe himself.

"LEXI! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LOOK DOWN!" As Roy yelled this demand at the giantess, he noticed the blinding light from the apartment was blocked out by something. Was he saved? Had the heard him?

"Lexi, thank God you heard me-" his happiness was short lived, as the eclipse he thought was his saving grace was actually something far more deadly. The smell suddenly got much stronger, to almost a toxic scent. Roy started beginning to experience flashbacks when they where kids and Lexi would put pin Roy under her ass and use both it and her feet to torture him. Good times. Not for Roy, but good times.

"LEXI NO ITS ME PLEASE LOO-"

Squish.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry it's so long! Wanted chapter 2 to be all fetish. Let me know what you think! Criticism is always welcome. First story, so there's probably some formatting errors here and there.