- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just asetup chapter. Not wanted but really Needed

Two Months Ago...

 

“And then i told him ‘Cmon Pussy. Don't stop now, your almost there” Carly said as she didn't even bother holding back her voice. Something that Dave didn't appreciate in the slightest.

 

Dave was your average guy, brown hair and medium built frame. He's not really popular and he's also not that unpopular, he's just kind of there. And he takes pride in that.

 

“Serious, Have you ever heard of an inside voice” Dave responded, its not that he doesn't mind hearing his friends sexual funs, he just doesn't appreciate all the looks those two are getting from the rest of the cafeteria

 

“Well anyway, long story short he busted a nut in me” Responded proudly. Carly Jones was a young and fit girl with jet black medium hair and clothes that would put a Whore to shame. Her tight tank top hugged her chest and her short short’s hugged her ass. Carly’s got a reputation at school for being the School’s Bicycle. And she takes pride in that.

 

“Anyway thats my life, whats going on with you” Carly asked Dave as he looked away.

 

“Not much really, just studying and shit. Im way behind in science, i think Miss Creed is out to g-”

 

“Not like that. I meant like who you Fucking” Carly interrupted as Dave looked at her.

 

“Is that seriously all you can think about. We've been friends for what twelve years, and this is what our relationship has evolved in.”

 

“Just answer the question dick” Carly joked back.

 

“No one, just haven't been looking lately you know” Dave answered back as Carly decided to stir the pot.

 

“Haven't been Looking, or havent been scoring. You know if you need help i can always come in and-”

 

“And this conversation is over” Dave responded as he got up to leave. “I got shit to do Carly, see you later”

 

“Wait Dave!” Carly said causing him to look back at her. “Can you go up to Derrick and put in a good word for me, i want him next”

 

“For Fuck Sake Carly” Dave said under hir breath as he walked away, out of everything Carly could be why did it have to be a Sex Crazed Fiend.

 

Dave walks through out the school yard planning on making his way to the science class. Miss Creed might help him however its very obvious she doesn't like him. Dave doesn't know why, he considers himself a good kid, sure he's not a saint but no one his age is.

 

While walking through the schoolyard he heard some voices not so far away. They sounded like a bunch of girls laughing. Normally Dave would just keep walking and ignore them however when he picked up what they were saying he stopped.

 

“You Fucking Prude! You think your so much better then us don't you!”

 

“She's think she's so fucking Pure.”

 

“Yeah, because she's fucking too stupid to realise the truth”

 

Hearing the bullying you know you cant just walk away and do nothing. Dropping your bag just in case its a fight you walk up to the voices. There you see three girls up near a girl with her back to the wall.

 

You recognised the three Bullies. Ruby, Diane and Lindsay. They were Cheerleaders and just to fit that stereotypical old, all three of them were actual bitches. Ruby was the leader thats obvious, with her long blonde hair and he beautiful face that makes her thinks she's better then everyone else. Diane had darker skin and was taller and Lindsay had red hair and a smaller frame then Ruby.

 

the girl they were bullying you didn't recognise, she was dressed like an old lady. With clothes that covered her entire body not even showing a part of her. She had honey coloured hair and a Headband that held her hair down. She looked nice however from the look on her face she obviously felt uncomfortable.

 

Being The Hero Dave decided to step in. “Hey! Hey! Get away from her” Dave yelled gaining the attention from all girls. he stood between them as the Cheerleaders looked at him with disgust.

 

“What the Fuck do you want!” Ruby barked as Dave started to tell them off “Just leave her okay, theres no reason to do what your doing”

 

“Who are you her fucking brother or something” Ruby answered the venom coming from her mouth.

 

“No I'm just someone who doesn't like Bullying, now just leave her alone” Dave snaps back as he felt like he were doing to right thing.

 

Ruby looked like she was ready to go off and start hitting him, and since Dave is not really comfortable hitting a girl back he feels like he will lose.

 

“Whatever, lets just fucking leave these two virgins alone” Ruby snide as she walked away both of her lackey following her. “Oh and don't think that this is going to help you score with her! She's fucking looked up tight” Ruby yelled again as she was finally out of sight. Turning around Dave faced the girl he was protecting, she was a full head smaller then him so he craned he's head down.

 

“She does know you can do stuff for people out of the kindness of your heart. But then again she probably doesn't have a heart” Dave joke to her hoping to break the ice.

 

“Thank you” She responded as it seem to work. “I didn't know what to do there”

 

“Ruby’s a total bitch, just walk away from her whenever you get the chance.” Dave explained as he forgot something “Im Dave. Who are you?” 

 

He extended his hand to her and after a second she took it “My name is Madison” She told him as she pulled her hand away

 

“If you don't mind me asking, why were they picking on you” Dave asked as she looked away.

 

“Well i kind of moved here recently and-”

 

“Oh i get it, pick on the new kid kind of thing huh. Geez that must be rough. Ive lived here my entire life so i wouldn't know the feeling.” Dave said to her “Well i hope your adjusting well”

 

“I am, but i don't think thats the only reason” The Shy introvert said as you became curious “They were in my class this morning and when i said something about myself i... got laughed at.”

 

“And that is”

 

“Im a Christian” Madison said as it all made sense to you. The clothes, the Prude and Virgin comments made from Ruby and the others.

 

“So thats why they were picking on you. Because you believe in God” You ask.

 

“Yes..” She responded meekly as she looked away.

 

“I mean... surely you've been picked on before about that”

 

No... not really. I Went to a all Christian School before i came to this one” Madison responded as Dave started feeling bad.

 

That explains why she looked like a angel herself. A girl like that is too good for a crummy school for this.

 

“Do...” Madison started getting Dave’s attention” “Do You believe in god?”

 

Crap. How does he respond to that. He cant be too rude and say he doesn't and he doesn't want to lie and say he does. Dave’s got to think about his answer.

 

“Um well... i think its kinda” He says as she looked confused. “I mean I've never really thought about it. If God is real then thats cool and if he isn't then i don't really care” Dave looked to say if he's answer is working, it kind of was.

 

“Don't get me wrong i can understand why people believe in him, having someone take care of your life and guide you is defiantly nice and I'm not faulting anyone for believing in him. And if he’s real then great, but i don't think in this moment that i believe in god”

 

Dave looked and saw Madison, she wasn't angry or sad that you didn't believe in god, she looked kind of happy.

 

“That... that was a really caring answer” She said as Dave looked away blushing a bit. She did look beautiful.

 

“Uh... Thanks”

 

Dave then watched as Madison reached into her bag and pulled out a small lunchbox, she opened it up and Dave saw her pull out a muffin. It looks good as she gave it him.

 

“Here. Consider it my way of saying thanks” She said as Dave took the muffin. Not wanting to be rude he took a bite of it and he absolutely loved it.

 

“Wow Madison, this is really good” You tell her

 

“Oh thats nice of you to say” She said as it was her turn to blush.

 

“Im serious this is really good. You can open up your own bakery with this”

 

“Thank you” Madison said with a huge smile on her face.

 

Madison wanted to talk more however Dave had a problem.

 

“Oh Man, I've got to go. I need to Get Miss Creed’s attention before she leaves.” Dave then ran past but stopped just in time to say goodbye to Madison. “Nice to meet you Madison, thanks for the Cupcake.”

 

“Your Very Welcome” She said back as he kept running. Madison watching him go with a huge and carrying smile. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked the first chapter. Planning on adding to it soon

 

Reviews are also a welcome to help me improve